Poor Little Cassie - Cover

Poor Little Cassie

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 23: Wednesday – Cassie Makes a Movie

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23: Wednesday – Cassie Makes a Movie - Young virgin is taken advantage of by plumbers and then it only gets worse. She has many adventures and not all of them pleasant.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Teacher/Student   Cannibalism   Prostitution  

My alarm clock rang, and I hit the snooze. Then I remembered I promised to meet Jennifer. I sat up and my head was dizzy. I needed to sleep for a week. I stood up and then sat back down until my body recovered from sleep. I grabbed some basic white underwear for Pennington’s collection. I was a little bit smarter today and threw on a jean skirt. At least I could get my panties off today without getting naked although my sick teachers will get an eyeful of leg today. I stopped and wondered if there ever would be a day again when I didn’t have to worry about taking my panties off during the day.

I sighed and grabbed a t-shirt, slipped on my sandals. I walked to the quad, trying to psych myself into a good mood. I got close and saw Jennifer sitting on the wall, dangling her legs off. She was wearing a blue skirt and a blue halter. It was one of the outfits Cheryl gave us, I wondered if she threw all of her other stuff away. I walked up and noticed her little boobs looked good in the tight halter. The old guys would love that. She looked up at me and smiled.

“Good morning, you are very pretty again this morning.” She said.

“Well, I don’t hold a candle to you, that outfit is precious.” I said and she looked down at her shirt.

“I was worried my boobs would show, I tried it on with a bra and it looked stupid.” She said.

“They look great, just keep your books over your chest if your nipples get a little frisky.” I said and she smiled.

“Let’s hope they don’t.” She said and I walked up and pinched one of her nipples. She squealed and grabbed my hand. I wiggled the boob a little and let go, her nipple was stiff and poking out of her top.

“Cassie, now I look out of balance.” She said and I reached for the other nipple. She put her book over her chest, and I chuckled.

“You are in a good mood today, how did the appointment go last night?” She said.

“It went great, just a little gathering, all I had to do was wait on them and clean up a little afterwards.” I said and she looked at me with a smirk.

“That is all?” She said.

“Yep, that is all.” I said and took her hand. We started walking towards class.

“You know Cassie, it is not nice to lie to your friend.” She said.

“I know but it makes me feel better about myself.” I said.

“Ok, I understand.” She said and squeezed me hand as I walked her to her class.

I hugged her and kissed her lightly on the lips and sent her into her classroom. I watched her walk in and greet a bunch of her friends. She was giggling and slid into her seat. She smiled at me and waved. I turned and walked to first period, knowing it was stage one in a shitty day. I looked at the clock and noticed I only had two minutes, I started walking briskly.

I ran into the room, expecting Thomas to start humiliating me right away. I stopped and looked and there was a female teacher talking to the class. She looked at me and smiled. She was very pretty and very young.

“Good morning, Miss Jones. Take your seat please.” She said. I moved to my new seat in the front row.

“So, class, as I was saying, my name is Miss Clemens. I will be your teacher now. Mr. Thomas will be on leave for the rest of the year. Today we will start by learning all your names. Let’s start here, introduce yourself.” She said and pointed to the boy on the first row.

She sat on the desk and dangled her legs off the front. She was holding a pad and paper and writing as the boy talked. She had blonde hair, shoulder length. She was average height, a few inches taller than me. Her body was nice, I could see her boobs were impressive even through her loose shirt. Her legs were very nice, she was not wearing hose and they were very tan coming out of her skirt. I took a deep breath and wondered if I would start to enjoy first period a little more.

All the students introduced themselves and she took notes and answered questions. She had a nice smile. I started to relax and actually enjoyed the rest of the class. The bell rang and I gathered my stuff. I packed my bag slowly and walked to her desk as the last of the class left the room.

“Miss Clemens, can I ask you a question?” I said and she looked up.

“Yes, Miss Jones, what is it?” She said, her teeth were very white.

“What happened to Mr. Thomas?” I asked.

“Miss Jones, you know what happened and I am very sorry about that. Mike told me everything. Are you ok?” She said and I could feel my mouth drop open.

“Um, yes, I am fine. Are you talking about what happened in Mr. Thomas’s office?” I asked.

“Of course, he overstepped, and he will not be back. I will not ask you to visit me in my office. If we have any interactions between us, it will be with Mike’s supervision.” She said and I was even more confused.

“You know coach?” I said.

“Yes, I was on his first national championship team 7 years ago. I got my scholarship to college and graduated last year. He called me yesterday and offered me this job.” She said.

“Ok, well, congratulations, I guess.” I said and she reached over and took my hand.

“Coach Mike is a wonderful coach, and you are lucky to have him. I would never have gotten as far as I have without his help.” She said and smiled her perfect smile.

“Thanks, I need to get to class.” I said and she let go of my hand.

“Ok, I will see you tomorrow. Mike told me a lot about you, if you need anything, you let me know.” She said.

I walked out of first period a very confused little girl. I barely made it to second period before the bell rang and Mr. Jennings stared at me as I walked to my desk. I saw his eyes drop as I sat down, hoping for a nice view, I am sure. My knees stayed together; I was not in the mood to give him anything to look at today. He didn’t pay anyway.

This class drug horribly, his eyes were burning holes in me as I sat and worked another one of his stupid worksheets. He was walking around the class, I noticed he hovered over the girls a little more than necessary. He walked next to me and pointed at something on my paper.

“This one is not right, but I am sure with all your talent concentrated between your legs you will struggle a little with this material. I am really looking forward to next week, I have already paid.” He said and walked slowly away.

The bell rang mercifully, and I got out of there before he could talk to me again. He made me shiver, and I was dreading the next time he was between my legs. I walked to the office, ready to be humiliated by Pennington. He would be in rare form today after last night. I walked into his office and closed the door behind me.

“Good morning, Miss Jones, thank you for closing the door.” He said and I pulled my t-shirt over my head and placed it on the back of the chair.

I took off my bra and tossed it on his desk. I reached under my skirt and pulled off my panties and tossed them on his desk as well. I realized something and I felt stupid again. I would have to fuck him for every piece of underwear. I really only wanted the white lace set back but I was pretty sure he won’t give those up first. Why am I wearing anything for two periods only to add to my fuck count? Eventually I will figure out this game. I stood in only my small jean skirt and sandals waiting for his instructions.

“I am happy you are getting used to the routine. Only three more days and then I will be fucking you as soon as you walk in. You don’t have to wait much longer.” He said and laughed.

“The anticipation is killing me.” I said.

“Me too, but last night was a nice distraction. You looked awful pretty as I pissed on your face.” He said and my sarcasm died.

I sat down and looked at him.

“Yeah, not such a smartass now, my little piss whore.” He said and I looked at my feet.

He worked on his computer for about 20 minutes. He wrote something and handed me a paper.

“Go and get this kid. I need to talk to him.” He said and I took the paper. I looked at him.

“As much as I would like it, I can’t have you walking the halls topless. Put on your shirt.” He said.

I pulled on my t-shirt and walked slowly. I found the class and knocked on the door, a kid opened it and I saw Mr. Plough sitting behind his desk. Shit, why do I always run into the teachers that have fucked me? Pretty soon, that will be most of the faculty I assumed.

“You have something for me Miss Jones?” He said and I walked in the room.

The class was full, and they watched me as he motioned me next to him at the desk. He took the paper and read it, his left hand dropped and touched my leg. I looked at the class and noticed they could not see what he was doing, the desk was blocking the view. He ran his hand under my skirt and touched my pussy. I tried not to flinch, and he smiled.

“Pennington told me, and I have to admit I like you better like this; it is easy access.” He said softly and ran his finger between my lips.

“Mr. Washington, can you go with Miss Jones, Mr. Pennington would like to see you.” He said and I saw a tall skinny black boy stand up.

“Great, what does Penny Fucker want now?” The boy said as he walked to the desk. The class laughed. Mr. Plough pulled his finger out of my pussy.

“Mr. Washington, language please.” Mr. Plough said.

The boy took the paper and we walked out of the class. He was very tall, not Marcus tall, but way taller than me. He looked down at me as we walked down the hall.

“You are a tiny little bitch, how old are you?” He said.

“I am a sophomore.” I said.

“Yeah, I figured you was young. You a fine little thing, I like the way those titties bounce under that shirt.” He said and I put my hand over my chest.

“Be proud baby, those puppies will open a lot of doors for you. My bitches would kill to have nice ones like that.” He said and I looked at him.

“You fuck black boys, little tits?” He said.

“No.” I said. He did not realize how much of a lie that was.

“That’s too bad, I could see those white titties bouncing as you was riding on a big black cock.” He said and rubbed his crotch.

I did not look at him or talk to him the rest of the way to the office. We walked into Pennington’s office, and he motioned for me to close the door. The boy sat in the chair, and I closed the door and stood off to the side.

“Mr. Washington, nice to see you again.” Pennington said. The boy huffed and did not respond.

“I hear you and your boys broke into the gym again.” Pennington said.

“Yeah, is that such a crime?” He said.

“Yes, it kinda is, we lock the doors for a reason and the coaches are not too pleased to clean up after your little parties.” Pennington said.

“Yeah, we like those big pads, the girls say it is easier on their backs and I like to keep my bitches happy.” He said.

“Mr. Washington, you have to find a different place to party. What will it take to keep you out of the gym?” Pennington said and the boy looked at him.

“So, you will make it worth my while if I stay out of the gym?” He said.

“We will see, what do you want?” Pennington said.

“I want to fuck this little one.” He said and looked at me. He smiled and I saw a gold star on one of his front teeth. I looked at Pennington and he was smiling too.

“Ok.” Pennington said.

“Wait, what?” The boy said and looked back at Pennington.

“If I let you fuck her, you stay out of the gym for the rest of the year.” Pennington said.

“Are you serious?” the boy said.

“Very serious, the rest of the year.” Pennington said.

“Wait, you are saying I can fuck her. When?” The boy said.

“Well now, unless you talk for the rest of the period.” Pennington said.

“Fuck, let’s go.” The boy said and started to open his pants.

“Cassie, take off your clothes.” Pennington said and I looked at him.

“Now sweetie, or Coach will not be happy that you did not follow directions.” Pennington said.

I looked at the boy and he was now holding a relatively large cock, his pants around his ankles. It looked a little funny, his cock was very hard. I pulled my shirt off and unsnapped my skirt. From the look in his eyes and the hardness of his cock he may cum before he even touches me. He reached out and grabbed one of my boobs and pulled me over. He put his other hand on my other boob and started to squeeze them.

“Fuck, I knew these puppies were nice.” He said as he squeezed them.

He let go of my boobs and spun me around. He pushed on my back, and I bent over and put my hands on the desk. I felt his cock sliding between my legs and then over my pussy. He paused with the head just inside my pussy and then pushed in. I grunted as he drove it deep into me.

“I love white pussy, especially young ones. You have a nice tight body, little tits.” He said and grabbed my hips.

I lowered my head as the black boy drilled me from behind. He fucked me for only a couple of minutes and then he pulled my hips hard into him and pushed his cock deep. He groaned and filled me. He pulled out and sat down.

“God damn, that was nice pussy. Pennington, you drive a hard bargain, but we will stay out of your gym.” The boy said and I heard him pulling up his pants.

I stood up and walked over and picked up my skirt. I slipped it up my legs and snapped it. I grabbed my shirt and slipped it on. The boy was standing and looking down at me.

“Don’t fuck black cock, you a lying little white slut. You took that cock like a pro; I am thinking that is not the first black cock you have had in that little pussy. Am I right?” He said.

“Mr. Washington, you can get back to class now.” Pennington said. The boy grabbed my boob through my shirt.

“See you around, little tits.” He said and smiled. He left the office.

I looked at Pennington as I felt cum start to run down my leg. He was leaning back and smiling.

“That was nice, you do look awful pretty when you are getting fucked. I was watching you last night and even after all the guys wore you out you were still pretty. That is a skill, little one.” Pennington said and I grabbed a kleenex from his desk.

“So, I am your whore now to get people to behave?” I said as I wiped the cum off my leg.

“That actually was not my plan, I sort of ran with it when he said he wanted to fuck you. But I do like it. Your pussy is a great motivator.” He said and I dropped the cum-filled Kleenex in his trash can.

The bell rang for fourth period, and I grabbed my backpack. I walked out of his office with more black seed running down my leg.

Mr. Booker was sitting behind his desk as I walked in. He called me over and I stood next to him.

“So, I am guessing that your cute little pussy is uncovered so you make sure and keep those pretty legs spread while you are sitting. You got it?” He said and looked at me. His eyes were cruel, I suddenly was looking forward to showing him my pussy instead of all the other shit I have had to do lately.

“Yes, sir.” I said and walked to my desk. I slid in and pulled my books out. I spread my legs a little as I put my backpack on the floor. He was looking right at me and smiling. I kept my legs apart and he stood up.

“Class, turn to page 53, we will be going over the questions.” He said and sat on his desk; his eyes focused between my legs.

Fourth period consisted of him reading a question and then calling on someone while he stared at my open pussy. It was a riveting class, and I was so glad when the bell rang. How did some of these guys get teaching degrees? I was starting to think a lot of these guys became teachers just to be around young girls. This guy for sure. I put my books away and got out of there quickly.

The rest of the day was a daze as my mind had trouble focusing. It was only Wednesday, and I was already tired and frustrated. I felt like this entire school was focused on what was between my legs and on my chest. I was not sure I could make it the entire school year like this, there was still four months to go. I walked into the dressing room and saw a pretty smile that made me feel a lot better.

“Cassie, how was your day?” Jennifer said, she was dressed and sitting on the bench near my locker.

“It was good, how was yours?” I said.

“Mine was great. I love my new clothes. They make me feel so good and everyone is saying they are amazing.” She said and I sat down beside her. I kissed her on the lips, I didn’t care at this point who saw, I was in no mood.

“That is because they are wrapped around the cutest body in the school.” I said and she smiled.

“You are just being nice; your body is much nicer than mine.” She said and I made my serious face.

“What did we talk about?” I said.

“Thank you for the compliment. I am sorry, old habits are hard to break.” She said and I smiled.

“You are beautiful, and I will keep telling you that until you get tired of my voice.” I said and pulled off my shirt.

“I will never get tired of your voice.” She said and I slipped on my practice top.

“And I will never get tired of telling you that.” I said and my skirt fell to my ankles. I picked it up and tossed it in my locker. I grabbed my cheer panties and slipped them on.

“Pennington got more underwear today?” She said.

“Yeah, he is very proud of himself.” I said and pulled on my skirt. I took her hand and led her into the gym.

Practice was good again, my body responded well to tumbling and exercise that did not involve a cock entering my body. Jennifer soared again and coach was like a real coach. It was so bizarre to see him in this capacity, treating girls nicely as he worked with us. It was like he was two different people; I just could not figure out why he singled only the two of us out. There were other pretty girls on the team. Practice ended and we walked by coach on our way to the dressing room.

“Shower, office.” He said as I walked by. The commands were getting simpler now.

I watched Jennifer’s body as we undressed and showered. She looked like a typical teenage girl; her body was cute but still developing. She already had the parts that men loved pretty well defined. Her boobs would continue to grow, obviously but they fit her for right now. It was the legs and ass that had coach obsessed. Her butt was tight and firm and looked like it defied gravity a bit. Her legs were phenomenal, and as she grew, they would get better and better. I could see why the men were attracted but then there were a lot of tight teenage bodies in the shower as I looked around. Why us?

“Cassie, do you have plans for tonight?” Jennifer said, hesitantly. I looked at that cute face and it broke my heart.

“Yes, baby.” I said.

“What time will you be done?” She said.

“I think coach said 9:00.” I said and her eyes looked a little more hopeful.

“Can you come over after? I did not sleep very well last night.” She said and I sat down.

“What’s wrong baby?” I said.

“I sleep so good when you are there but when you aren’t I have horrible dreams and then when I am awake, I just think about what my next four years are going to be like and I get sad.” She said and I could see her eyes were glassy. I hugged her.

“I will come over when I am done, and I will stay over.” I said and I felt her arms squeeze me.

“Thank you, Cassie, I love you.” She said into my chest.

“I love you too sweet girl.” I said and sat on the bench in the locker room wondering what my next three years would be like. If it was anything like this week I knew I wouldn’t make three years and if I did I would not be the same person. I started to worry that coach would be angry if I delayed any longer.

“Ok, sweetie, I need to go. You go and get your homework done and I will see you later.” I said and she smiled.

We got up and I walked her out of the dressing room. I watched her cute butt in her blue skirt until she turned the corner and I walked back into the building and my shitty week.

Coach was sitting at his desk, working on his computer. Thankfully there was nobody else in the office, no gangbang today, at least not in here. I closed the door and sat down; he didn’t even look up. He was typing furiously. He looked angry. He finished and slammed the laptop closed. I tried to blend into the chair. He looked at me.

“Get over here and suck me off.” He said and I scrambled over and knelt next to him. He opened his pants, and I went to work.

It is funny how fear makes you perform better and the blowjob I gave him was one of my best. I took his cum into my mouth and looked up at him before I swallowed. He smiled down at me and put his hand on my head. He pulled me into his crotch and hugged me, my face pressed against his softening cock.

“That mouth could make the devil switch sides. Thank you.” He said and let go of my head.

I wanted to say thank you, but I could not make myself thank him for complimenting my cock sucking skills. I just sat on my legs and looked at him. He stared at me, and I knew he was going to say something. I hoped it was not something horrible.

“You are going to make a movie tonight.” He said.

“What kind of movie?” I said.

“Well, that is the issue. I don’t know.” He said.

“What do you mean?” I said.

“These people make a lot of different movies, and they won’t tell me what this one will be.” He said.

“I don’t understand, coach, I am sorry.” I said, apologizing for my blondness.

“No, you can’t understand, these are some of the things that I was trying to prepare you for, some of these can be rough.” He said.

“How rough?” I said, now terrified. He took a deep breath.

“Let’s just say, you have not even seen a glimmer of this yet.” He said and I was still in the dark. I was trying to understand and I could tell he was getting frustrated.

“Cassie, they make violent rape movies and those are the tame ones. They also make others that involve darker outcomes.” He said.

“Coach, please, you are scaring me.” I said, I could feel my hands start to tremble.

“Cassie, I am sorry, I tried to find out and I keep telling them you have amazing potential.” He said and took a deep breath. I looked at him.

“Some of the movies are snuff movies.” He said.

“What is that?” I said.

“Cassie, they end with someone dying, usually the girl.” He said and I felt my body start to shut down.

“Coach, are they going to kill me tonight?” I said and started to cry.

“No, I don’t think so. They keep telling me they have great plans for you, but they are refusing to give me the details for tonight.” He said and my body was wracked with sobs.

I thought of Jennifer and how devastated and hopeless she would be. I thought of Marcus and his pretty smile, I wouldn’t get to see that again. My mom crossed my mind, this would destroy her, and she would just give up. I looked up at him.

“Coach, I don’t want to die.” I said and he pulled me into him.

He held me until I stopped crying. I sat back and wiped my eyes.

“What do I do?” I said.

“You go and make the movie and do what they tell you. I will be there, and I will do everything I can to help you.” He said and I felt myself getting angry.

“Why would they do that? That is horrible.” I said.

“Yeah, but there is a huge market for it.” He said.

“There is a market for movies with people dying?” I said.

“Yes, there is, and the younger and prettier the girl the more valuable they are.” He said and I took a deep breath and tried not to start crying again.

“What did they tell you?” She said.

“They said to bring you and they will provide the details when we get there.” He said.

“Then let’s go, I don’t want to sit here and cry. I just need to promise me something.” I said.

“What is it?” He said.

“If I die tonight, you get Jennifer out of this. If you have to take her across the world, do it. She does not belong in this life.” I said and he looked down at me, his eyes were flashing between cruel and kind, it was weird. I saw him lean back and take a deep breath.

“Let’s just hope it doesn’t come to that.” He said and I stood up.

“Coach, I don’t know all the details about all these people and how horrible they are, but I have done everything you have asked and I will continue to do so. I understand you are stuck but she is 14 and she deserves a chance. Promise me.” I said and looked him straight in the eye. He looked at me and the cruelty was gone.

“I promise.” He said and closed his eyes.

“Good, now let’s go and find out if I am going to die.” I said and he opened his eyes.

“How can you do that? Aren’t you scared?” He said.

“Coach, I am tired of being scared. What good does it do? To be honest, I am terrified and if something like that does happen, I am not sure how I will react, but it will not be good. However, what I do know is that standing here and worrying about it will not change a thing.” I said and walked to the door.

We rode for about 30 minutes and pulled up to a big building that looked like a warehouse. It was gray and looked old. Coach honked the horn and a door opened. There was a huge guy pushing the door open, he had a big gun over his shoulder. Ok, getting more scared now.

We parked and the man with the gun led us through a few hallways and then into a small office. There was a desk and three chairs. There was another door and it opened. Three men entered and one sat behind the desk. He was middle-aged and dressed in slacks and a nice shirt. He was obviously the one in charge. The other two guys were smaller and dressed very casually. One of the smaller guys was holding a stack of papers.

“Nice to see you, Mike.” The man said.

“Fred.” Coach said.

“So, this is Cassie. I have seen footage of her, but I have to say she is even more impressive in person.” Fred said and I looked at him. I could not tell what was in his eyes, they looked kind, but I knew that was not true at all.

“Fred, can you share any details?” Coach said. Fred laughed.

“Yeah, they said you were freaking out a little. Getting a little attached to this cutie?” Fred said.

“I just want to be able to prepare her.” Coach said.

“Sure, preparation is key, but we all know how these guys work. I just saw the script myself an hour ago. It is not a snuff film; you can relax.” Fred said and I felt the air leave my lungs. Now I just have to worry about how much abuse I would have to take.

“Thank you, it would be dumb to do that now, she has a lot of potential.” Coach said.

“Do you want to tell Victor that he is dumb? As far as potential, I guess we will see today, now won’t we?” Fred said.

“What do I have to do?” I said and all the men looked at me. I guess the victim didn’t usually talk.

“Sweetheart, I am glad to hear your voice. That is a good start, so often all we get here are screamers. It is refreshing.” Fred said.

“I live to serve.” I said and smirked. Fred laughed.

“Mike, I see what you mean. I love the attitude; this will be fun. Larry, do you have her script?” Fred said and looked at the small man holding the stack of papers. The little man put the stack on the desk and started shuffling through them. There was a lot of paper.

“Larry here is a creative genius, but organization is not his strong suit. I keep telling Victor to keep one of the cute ones and train her to be a secretary.” Fred said and the little man handed him a single piece of paper. Fred took a look at it for a second and handed it to me.

I looked at it and there was only three lines on the page. I looked up at him.

“Is this it? This will be a short movie.” I said and Fred laughed.

“I like her. No, sweetheart, this is all that is scripted. Anything after this will be improvisation and reaction.” He said.

“I don’t understand.” I said.

“You see, our clients want reality or at least as close as possible. Our customers are not interested in scripted performances, especially from non-actors. They want real reactions and real action so Larry here sets the base scene and we let the boys take it from there. Read the last line.” He said. I looked down and read my last line.

“I can’t say that.” I said.

“Oh yes, you can, and you will. Now can you imagine what will happen when a snotty little white girl says something like that?” He said and smiled.

“Mike, did you tell her about the importance of her performance?” Fred said and coach shook his head. The man looked back at me.

“Sweetheart, this is your first movie. While I love the attitude so far, the real test is what you look like on the screen and in the scene. If you are good, then you will get to make more of these. If you are not good, then you only get to make one more.” Fred said and I looked at coach. His head was down.

“Yes, your coach knows all about that. This is not his first rodeo and not his first cutie.” Fred said.

“So, if I am understanding this right, if I am good at being a victim then I get to be a victim a bunch more times. If I am not good, then you will put me in a film and kill me.” I said and looked right at Fred. He looked right at me and smiled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.