Poor Little Cassie - Cover

Poor Little Cassie

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 22: Hell Week Continues

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22: Hell Week Continues - Young virgin is taken advantage of by plumbers and then it only gets worse. She has many adventures and not all of them pleasant.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Teacher/Student   Cannibalism   Prostitution  

I woke up in my bed at 7:00, my body was very sore. I was naked, my towel was wrapped around my waist. I sat up and tried to clear my head. I did not understand why I was so wiped out; I feel like I got fucked more at the bachelor party with my family, but I wasn’t nearly as sore. I remembered my hot bath with Mandy right after and then the fact that the guys at the party didn’t seem to be so brutal. This group of guys yesterday were harsh, and I figured that had something to do with it. I guess I had to get used to this, these new people are not nice and really don’t have much going in the compassion category.

I slowly stood and my legs wobbled a little. My pussy was tender but not sore anymore. I grabbed a new towel and shuffled to the showers. My shower helped a lot and most of the soreness left either due to the hot water or just me moving around a little. I walked back to my room and picked out some plain white underwear, I didn’t want to give Pennington any more of my nice stuff.

I pulled out a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. I was not in the mood for even thinking of wearing anything remotely sexy. If they wanted to treat me like shit, then I would dress like it as well. I grabbed my backpack and started walking to class.

The weather was nice, and it felt good on my skin. I thought about coach and some of the things he said compared to the things he did. I was a little confused, he admitted he liked young girls and he was definitely a cruel dick, as he said. Then there were the times he talked to me like he really cared. I am not sure he even knows how he feels. I cleared my head and listened to the birds as I walked.

I walked into first period and Mr. Thomas looked at me like meat again. He was starting to creep me out a little. He hadn’t had the opportunity to sample my body yet, but I was pretty sure it would not be long. He was still staring at me as I sat, he almost looked angry. I guess he didn’t approve of my clothes, sorry you sick fuck, no staring at my legs today.

Class went by quickly and the bell rang. I gathered up my books and started to walk out. As I passed his desk, he talked to me.

“Cassie, I need you to stop by my office at lunch today.” He said and I stopped.

“What do you need, sir?” I said, knowing exactly what he needed.

“We just need to discuss your grades. You know where my office is?” He said.

“Yes, I know.” I said.

“Good, see you at lunch.” He said and I walked out. Well, I guess his wait is going to be over. I wonder if coach knew about this, had he now given the teachers free reign on me?

I walked into second period and Mr. Jennings smiled at me. I was pretty sure his cum was still in my body. I sat down and he was staring at my chest. The bell rang and class started. He handed out a worksheet and we started to work on it as he walked around. I felt him stop next to my desk and then I felt his breath on my ear.

“I really enjoyed yesterday, your little pussy is wonderful, and your tits are remarkable. I am already looking forward to our next meeting.” He whispered.

I did not react, and he chuckled and walked to the next desk. I was not surprised, I figured this was going to start happening as I went through the faculty. How was this going to work? Could I continue to be a student, or would this degrade to me just being on my back all day? I took a deep breath and tried to think of something else. Marcus crossed my mind and I smiled. I remembered the things he said to me, and I felt a little better. I had to stay strong for him, I would figure this out.

I walked to the office for third period with thoughts of Marcus, Jennifer, Beatrice, and my mom in my head. I felt like I did have a team of people that loved and cared about me. I felt a little stronger and decided I could do this until I figured out an escape plan and the “slinking away” plan that coach had didn’t appeal to me.

I walked into the office area and into Pennington’s office. There was someone sitting in the chair in front of his desk and my heart froze when he turned and looked at me.

“Good morning, baby girl.” Tony said and chuckled.

I looked at Pennington and then at Tony. I didn’t know what to say, my strength seemed to seep out of me as Tony looked at me, smiling.

“Baby, you look like you have seen a ghost. It hasn’t been that long, has it?” Tony said.

I just stood there; my mind was locked. My bad guys were starting to mix now, and I did not know what to do.

“Ok, baby, close the door and come over here.” Tony said. I turned and closed the door and stood next to Tony. He put his hand on my ass.

“I did miss this little ass.” He said and chuckled again.

“So, my friend here tells me you have to give him your underwear this week in return for him not fucking you. Is that true?” He said and I nodded.

“Well, I don’t want to mess with any agreement you have with him so I guess you can go ahead.” He said.

I realized then that I had been a little stupid. I could not give Pennington my panties without taking my jeans completely off. Lesson learned. I opened the snap and unzipped them. I pushed them down my legs and stepped out of them.

“Seems baby girl doesn’t want you to have any of her nice stuff. I can’t remember the last time I saw that pussy wrapped up in plain white cotton.” Tony said and laughed.

I pulled my panties down and tossed them to Pennington. I reached down for my pants and Tony grabbed my arm.

“No baby, give up the bra first.” Tony said.

I sighed and reached under my shirt and unhooked my bra. I did the girl trick and pulled my bra off without taking off my shirt. I tossed my bra to Pennington, and he dropped them in his drawer. Tony took my arm and pulled me onto his lap. He spread my legs around his and put his hand between my legs. He was too strong so I bother trying to fight him. I looked at Pennington and his eyes were wide as Tony ran his fingers through my pussy.

“See Vince, I knew she would be happy to see me. This is a nice little body, isn’t it?” Tony said and pulled off my t-shirt.

“Yes, it is, those tits are remarkable. They amaze me every time I see them.” Mr. Pennington said, and Tony squeezed one of my boobs.

“I agree, they are special, they have already made me a lot of money along with this tight little snatch.” Tony said and slid his finger inside me. I flinched and he laughed.

“See, no matter how many cocks go in here she still reacts, you have to love young pussy.” Tony said and pushed his finger in and out of me.

I sat on Tony’s lap and felt my despair and sadness return. Mr. Pennington was staring and almost drooling as Tony ran his finger in and around my pussy. He reached up and pinched a nipple and I moaned.

“She is very sensitive as you can see. Have you ever seen her cum?” Tony said and touched my clit.

“No, I can’t say that I have.” Mr. Pennington said.

“Well, you are in for a treat.” Tony said and started rubbing my clit as he rubbed my nipple between his fingers.

I closed my eyes and tried to imagine anyone else touching me other than him. He did know my body; I remembered the first time he did this to me in my parents’ bathroom. That was a few minutes before he took my virginity. That seemed like so long ago, but it was only a couple of months. I have gone through a lot in that time, I thought as I felt my orgasm building.

“Baby girl, I know it has not been that long, but I have missed you. This little body is like a drug, I think I was having withdrawal symptoms.” He said and I shivered as my body prepared to explode on his fingers.

“She is close Vince, pay attention.” Tony said and pinched my clit.

I groaned and started to shake in his arms. The pleasure racked my body and I heard myself moaning. He rubbed my clit as I powered through my orgasm. He pulled his finger off at exactly the right time and he moved his hand up so he could manipulate both of my nipples. I felt another surge of pleasure from my nipples, and I grunted as I shook again. He held me until I settled down. My eyes were closed, and my head was back against his chest.

“That was incredible.” Mr. Pennington said, and I kept my eyes closed. I did not want to look at him, I was embarrassed that Tony could control me like he did. It did not make me feel strong.

I felt some movement underneath me and then I felt Tony’s cock against my thighs. He kept one arm around me and moved his cock around with the other. I felt it touch my open pussy and then he lifted me slightly and then lowered me onto his hardness. I felt it slide into me slowly and then I was sitting on his lap again with his cock buried in my wet pussy. He lifted me and then dropped me. He started a rhythm and soon he was fucking me on his lap. I felt my breasts bouncing and I knew Pennington was getting an eyeful between my boobs and Tony’s cock slicing in and out of my pussy.

I felt like a rag doll as Tony manipulated me, basically using my body to masturbate. He was dropping me hard now and his cock was driving deep into me. I heard myself grunting when I hit his lap, his cock was battering my insides. Marcus was bigger but Tony felt like he could penetrate me more, it was obviously in my head, but my gut was feeling it. I heard him moan and then he held me on his lap and moved me around. He was using me again to bring himself off. I felt his cock lurch and I knew more of Tony’s seed was inside me. The first man that came inside of me was flooding my womb again.

“See Vince, she was born to take cock, why do you think she is so popular with your clients?” Tony said as he held me on his lap. I could feel his cock shrinking.

“Yes, that was really amazing, she was a good fuck before but watching you opened up my eyes a little.” Mr. Pennington said. Goodie, he was inspired now.

“Ok, baby girl, slide off and clean up the mess you made.” Tony said and pushed me to my knees in front of him.

His cock was hanging there, limp and wet with our combined juices. I looked up at him and he smiled and nodded. I took a deep breath and took his cock in my hand. I licked the head and tasted my pussy and his cum, it was like a cocktail. I slid him into my mouth and sucked all the juice off. I licked down the shaft and then back up again. I could feel his cock hardening in my hand.

“Fuck, baby, I forgot how good you were at this.” Tony said and put his hand on my head.

I continued to lick and suck him and now he was rock hard again. I was thinking I was getting more cum in my belly and then he grabbed my hair and pulled me up. I whimpered a little as he pulled my hair. He bent me over Pennington’s desk and sunk his cock into my pussy again. He was holding me down by my neck now as he hammered me. Pennington was sitting back in his chair and watching. I felt Tony pull out and then I felt his cock touch my ass.

“No, please.” I whimpered.

“Baby, what did we say about the word “no”? I thought I told you that word was not in your vocabulary anymore. Did this prissy little school make you soft?” He said and drove his cock into my ass. I screamed a little when he hit bottom.

“Vince, can you take a pair of those panties you have and shove them in her mouth? Unless of course you want your staff to come in and see what is going on.” Tony said.

Pennington shoved my white cotton panties in my mouth and Tony started drilling my ass. I could hear him slapping against my skin. I was screaming into my panties, it hurt a lot. There was no lube, except for his cum that may have been on his cock when he pulled it out of my pussy. It felt like he was hitting me in the stomach every time he drove in. I stopped screaming but I felt tears on my cheeks. He moved his hand off my neck and grabbed my hair. He pulled my head up and bent me back. I grunted with the pain.

“Vince, go ahead and play with those titties, I know you love them.” Tony said.

Mr. Pennington grabbed my boobs and squeezed hard. I screamed again into my panties. He was smiling as he groped my boobs while Tony was punishing my ass. I knew he was going to last longer after already filling my other hole. Pennington let go of my boobs and slapped the right one hard. That stung and I screamed again. He seemed to enjoy it and he slapped the other one. I was crying hard now; my mind was a mess. The pain was causing me to lose track of what was happening. Tony’s cock was ripping my ass and pulling my hair but Pennington’s slaps on my boobs hurt almost as much. Why did these men want to hurt me so much? I started to think about all the things that had happened to me. What did I do to deserve it? Was opening my door to plumbers without a bra worthy of the punishment I was getting? I felt Tony drive into me hard and then hold, filling my ass with cum. He let go of my hair and pulled out. I screamed as he pulled out and then slumped over Pennington’s desk.

“Tony, you are the man. That was the hottest thing I have seen in a long time, and I witnessed our girl here take on 10 teachers.” Pennington said and pulled my panties out of my mouth.

“That must have been quite a sight.” Tony said and I heard his zipper.

“Yes, it was. I thought our other girl was impressive, she handled 8 the month before but our girl here blew that away. She actually came when our janitor was fucking her.” Pennington said.

“He a black dude?” Tony said.

“Yeah, Willie Johnson.” Pennington said.

“Yeah, not surprised, baby girl here loves black cock. She landed one of the largest contracts ever for me by fucking a huge black dude.” Tony said.

“So, you have another girl?” Tony said and I tried to lift my head.

“Yeah, a freshman, she is very popular with the clients. Cassie has taken her under her wing, we have some doubles scheduled next week with them.” Pennington said and I could feel my anger returning. I would not let Tony get his hands on Jennifer. That would be the last straw, he would have to kill me if he tried to do that.

“Baby, you should probably get dressed.” Tony said and I slowly got off the desk.

I fell to the floor, and they laughed. I grabbed my shirt off the ground and slipped it on. I grabbed the desk and stood. I reached down and grabbed my jeans and started to pull them up. My lower body was so sore it was hard to get them up my legs. I started crying and then I felt Tony take my arm. I looked up at him and saw that compassion look I had seen before. Another confusing message from one of my torturers. I pulled my jeans up and snapped them. The denim felt strange on my skin, and I could feel the cum leaking out of my pussy and ass.

I picked up my backpack and slowly walked to the door.

“Miss Jones, meet me here after practice today. I will bring you home after we are done with our additional work.” Pennington said and I groaned. I forgot about that, lucky me, more work. I could only imagine what that would be.

“Baby girl, I need you home this weekend. We have a marketing meeting with a new client.” Tony said and I looked at him.

“I have a cheer competition on Saturday.” I said and he looked at Pennington.

“Yeah, it’s the first of the season.” Pennington said.

“Ok, I will reschedule it for Sunday. You have a holiday on Monday anyway. So, come home after the competition and I will be in touch Sunday morning.” Tony said. I nodded and left.

I got in the hallway and ducked into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and I looked bad. I went into a stall and sat down. My bladder opened and I saw cum floating on the water as well. I put my head in my hands and cried. My life was a mess, and I didn’t know what to do. Every time I turned around it seemed that there was someone wanting to hurt me or someone I love. I needed to do something soon or I was going to lose my mind. I finished and pulled up my jeans. I flushed the urine and cum down the toilet.

I washed my face and made myself somewhat presentable. I still looked like I had just been fucked, anyone that knew what to look for would see that. I walked out and slowly made my way to 4th period. I walked into the class and Mr. Booker called me over to the desk. That didn’t take long.

“Miss Jones, how are you today? You look a little ragged. Already taken some more cock today?” He said and smiled.

“I am fine.” I said tersely.

“Well, that is good. I made some seat changes. You are now right there in the front. I will be looking forward to the skirts after today. No more pants, they are way too restrictive.” He said.

I looked at him and wondered if he thought he could dictate my wardrobe now. What a dick. If anything, I may wear pants every day, fuck him. Then I thought about having to get naked for Pennington if I wore pants. Fuck, this was a wonderful day so far. I turned and sat in my desk, right in front of him. He smiled and blew me a kiss. I tried not to look at him for the rest of the period. The bell rang and I got out of there before he could talk to me again. I got into the hallway, and I saw a white blur before Jennifer had her arms wrapped around me.

“Cassie, do you want to eat lunch together? I have had a great day.” Jennifer said and looked up at me.

I could not help but smile looking at that cute face. Her smile was big, and she looked happy. She was obviously doing what I told her and enjoying her week of being a normal girl. I thought about how much fun lunch would be with her and then I remembered I had to meet Mr. Thomas.

“Sweetie, I can’t today. I have a meeting. Tomorrow for sure though.” I said and smiled.

She frowned for a second and then the smile was back.

“Ok, that is fine. What kind of meeting?” She said and I saw a glimmer of worry.

“Nothing serious, just getting extra help. Do not worry.” I said, trying me best to sell my lie.

“Ok, I will see you at practice then. Have a great afternoon.” She said.

Jennifer hugged me and skipped off, her cute legs moving under the white dress. I felt my heart flip as I looked at the young girl skipping down the hall. I was so happy that she was able to enjoy this week, even though it was turning out not to be very enjoyable for me. I walked slowly to Mr. Thomas’s office.

The door was closed but unlocked. I opened it and saw three other teachers in there other than Mr. Thomas. I sighed and closed the door. The three teachers were standing behind Mr. Thomas who was sitting at a desk.

“Miss Jones, so glad you could join us. We are very concerned about your grades, so we wanted to have a short conference.” Mr. Thomas said, and I looked at the other teachers. I was not in any of their classes.

“Ok, what do you want to talk about?” I said, playing along with their game.

“Well, for starters, your wardrobe is concerning. Are you wearing any underwear?” Mr. Thomas said. I really didn’t want to go into any explanation.

“No sir.” I said.

“I didn’t think so, I know you had on a bra this morning. Are you in the habit of losing your underwear during the day?” He said.

“I guess so, sir.” I said.

“Are you wearing panties?” He said.

“No sir.” I said.

“Well, that has to be uncomfortable in jeans. Would you like to take them off?” He said.

“Yes, sir. If that would be ok with you guys.” I said and I saw the other guys adjusting their cocks. I guess my little game has them excited.

I unsnapped my jeans and unzipped them. I pushed them down and laid them on his desk. I looked at them and they were staring at my pussy.

“Very nice, Miss Jones, I am feeling much better about your grades already.” Mr. Thomas said.

“Thank you, sir. Would it help if I took off my shirt?” I said and figured why not play along with their silly game. I was getting fucked either way, may as well have some fun.

“Yes, that would help a lot.” Mr. Thomas said and the other guys all nodded.

I pulled my t-shirt off and tossed it on his desk. All the guys were staring at my boobs with wide eyes.

“Those are very nice, I knew they were special, even under your clothes.” Mr. Thomas said.

“Thank you, sir. Would you like me to suck your cock, I am pretty good at it?” I said and Mr. Thomas looked stunned. I guess he wasn’t used to forceful rape victims.

I walked around his desk and knelt in front of him. I opened his pants and pulled out his cock. It was small in comparison to some I have been around, so I swallowed most of it immediately. I pulled back slowly and then licked the head and the shaft. I moved my hand under and grabbed his balls. He flinched.

“I promise not to squeeze too hard.” I said and looked at him, one hand on his cock and one on his balls.

He was looking almost scared, and I bent over and sucked him into my mouth again. I was pretty sure he was going to blow his load soon. He had been lusting over me all year and he was not much of a stud. I pulled off slowly and then moved my tongue down his shaft and licked his balls. I heard him grunt and I moved back to his cock just in time to take a load in my mouth. I sucked him dry and then leaned back, licking my lips. He looked like he was about to pass out.

“That was hot, but I need to fuck her.” I heard a voice and one of the men picked me up by my arm. He bent me over the desk and drove his cock into me.

He was not large either, so it was almost pleasant after Tony’s abuse earlier. He held my hips and fucked me pretty hard, but it did not hurt. He groaned after a couple of minutes and filled me. He pulled out and I felt some of it seep out. Another man was inside me pretty quickly and I laid my head on the desk while they fucked me. I guess this is my life now, an endless line of cocks. I felt my sadness wash over me again as the current guy bathed my insides with cum. I was prepared for the last one, but he stood me up and pushed me on the desk on my back.

“I want to see those tits bounce.” He said and grabbed my legs.

He spread me and jammed his cock in, another small one. I closed my eyes and let him have his way with my body. I did feel my boobs moving as he drilled me, I guess he was happy. He did not fuck me for long before he groaned and put more cum in my pussy. He pulled out and dropped my legs. I felt someone grab my hair and pull my head. I opened my eyes, and a cock was at my lips. I opened my mouth and tasted myself again.

I sucked him as he pushed in and out. He was hard pretty quick, and he held my head as he fucked my face. He groaned and filled my mouth with cum, I swallowed most of it, some ran out the corner of my mouth. Another cock appeared and I started sucking again. I figured they would not be able to go a third time, so I only had to suck three more. I closed my eyes and let him fuck my face, I held my tongue on his cock as he moved in and out. He groaned and shot his load into my mouth, I held him in and swallowed all of it.

The third cock showed up and I opened my mouth. He was already hard, guess it was exciting to watch people fuck a naked sophomore on a desk. I started sucking him and then I felt someone grab my legs. A cock slid into my pussy as I worked on the one in my mouth. The man fucking me was not big, I figured it was Mr. Thomas. I suspected he would not let me leave before shoving his dick into my pussy. The man in my mouth shot off and I swallowed all his load as well. I guess I was getting pretty good at this. He stepped away and I saw that it was Mr. Thomas between my legs.

“God, this is a nice cunt. Miss Jones, you are special, I knew you were a slut when you walked in day one. I knew I just had to be patient and I would eventually have you in this position.” Mr. Thomas said as he powered in and out of me. I saw cruelty in his eyes, I was happy he had a small cock.

He fucked me for a couple more minutes and then blasted my insides again. He stepped back and smiled. My legs were hanging over the desk and I was pretty sure my pussy was a mess. The guys all had their pants on, and they were just looking at me.

“Miss Jones, you need to get to class.” Mr. Thomas said, and I sat up on the desk.

He was holding my clothes and I stood up. The cum seeped out of me down my legs. I looked down and then looked at him.

“Just put your pants on, that will catch it all. All sluts leak.” He said and handed me my jeans.

I pulled them up my legs and then over my hips. They did catch all the cum and would hold whatever else leaked out of me. I snapped them and took my shirt.

“Damn, those are some nice tits. Thomas, you were right.” One of the men said and they all laughed. I pulled my shirt on.

“Thank you, Miss Jones, I will let you know when we will need another conference. Your grades should be fine for a little while after your work today.” Mr. Thomas said. I picked up my backpack and walked to the door.

“Thank you all for helping me with my grades.” I said and left the room. I heard laughter.

I walked to 5th period slowly, my pants were getting soaked. This day sucked a lot and I still had to meet Pennington after practice. I walked into my 5th period class and thankfully my female teacher was not in the library that day of the morale meeting and did not look at me like she wanted to fuck me. This was a change, I slid into my desk and pulled out my books. Fifth period was pleasant, I felt like a regular student for a change. It ended unfortunately and I left and walked to the dressing room. I saw Willie in the hallway, he smiled at me.

“Hi Miss Cassie, you look tired.” He said and I smiled at him. He had no idea.

“Yeah, it has been a long day.” I said.

“Well, it is almost over. You just have practice left and then you can go home and rest.” Willie said.

“Yes, that will be nice.” I said, not wanting to disappoint him by telling him that Pennington was probably planning more activities for me.

“You have a good practice, Miss Cassie.” He said and I was overcome by his kindness, I saw so little of it today. I walked up to him and hugged him, burying my head into his chest. I felt him put his arms around me, it felt nice.

“I am so sorry, Miss Cassie. I wish I could help you.” He said and I knew he did have somewhat of an idea of what I was going through.

“I wish you could too Willie. This hug is nice though, you can give me as many of these as you want.” I said and pulled back to look up at him.

“There is a hug waiting for you any time you want, Miss Cassie.” He said and smiled.

“Thank you, Willie, you are a sweet man.” I said and picked up my backpack.

“You have a good night, Miss Cassie.” He said as I turned to walk away.

“You too Willie.” I said and walked to the dressing room.

Most of the girls were either in the gym already or finishing dressing when I walked in. Jennifer was waiting for me on the bench by my locker. I put a smile on my face as I walked up.

“Hey sweet girl, how was the rest of your day?” I said and kissed the top of her head.

“It was great, how was your meeting?” She said.

“It was fine, it was over really quick, just some grade talk.” I said and pulled off my shirt.

“Cassie, what happened to your bra?” She said and I took a deep breath. I hated lying to her, but I did not want to make her sad in her normal week.

“Mr. Pennington is taking my underwear during third period. He is mad that coach won’t let him touch me.” I said and pulled on my practice top.

“That is weird, why is he doing that?” She said as I pulled down my jeans.

“Because he is a cruel man, and he thinks it is funny.” I said and pulled off my jeans.

“Cassie, you have stuff on your legs, you didn’t have a good day at all, did you?” She said, her eyes glassy. I pulled on my cheer panties and sat down beside her.

“Sweetheart, I am fine. I can handle these people. They are cruel but I just think about all the people that love me and I can get through it.” I said and wiped a tear off her cheek.

“Am I one of those people?” She said.

“Yes, you are. You are the first one I think of when it starts happening and I feel better right away.” I said.

“That’s what I am going to do next week. I am going to think of you when the men start hurting me.” She said and I hugged her.

“Oh sweetie, please promise me you will not think of that for the rest of the week. This is the only present that I can give you.” I said and held her.

“I will, I promise. I just worry about you.” She said.

“Well, I am a big girl, and I will be fine. Now get to practice and let me finish dressing.” I said and kissed her nose. She smiled.

I watched her run out and I reached in for my skirt. I attached it and made sure my boobs were not hanging out. These practice suits did not fit the best, at least we were an all-girl team, so I didn’t have to worry about showing too much at practice. I walked slowly out to the gym and the girls were all warming up. Coach was standing at the edge of the gym as I walked up.

“Taking your sweet time, princess?” He said and looked down at his clipboard. I looked up at him and I was not happy.

“I am a little sore, Thomas and all his friends sort of wore me out.” I said.

“What did you say?” He said, his eyes showing anger.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.