Poor Little Cassie - Cover

Poor Little Cassie

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 20: Jennifer

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20: Jennifer - Young virgin is taken advantage of by plumbers and then it only gets worse. She has many adventures and not all of them pleasant.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Teacher/Student   Cannibalism   Prostitution  

I ordered a pizza for us, and Tommy delivered it. He could tell I was not happy, so he just smiled and left the pizza, I guess the account thing does make it easier. Jennifer walked over and I poured some coke. We sat down and started eating.

“Jennifer, I am so sorry you are involved in all this.” I said and she looked up.

“Are you involved too, I heard coach talking to you.” She said.

“Yeah, I am.” I said and she frowned.

“Did you get pulled into it because of me?” She said and I could tell she was on the verge of tears. I took her hand.

“No baby, you had nothing to do with my situation.” I said.

“I am still sad that you have to do those things.” She said.

“Let’s talk about those things, how do you feel about that?” I said.

“I am getting used to it, mom said I had to do it to get a scholarship.” She said.

“No baby, you do not. This is not normal what they are making you do.” I said.

“What do you mean?” She said. I tried to think what I was trying to say, I was only 16, I was having trouble coming to terms with my own shit, how could I hope to help this girl? I thought about Marcus and decided to go with the truth.

“Honey, the things they do to you are not right.” I said.

“Why are they wrong, I hear girls talking about doing those things with their boyfriends?” she said.

“They are wrong because of how they are doing it, done with the right person and for the right reason those things can be beautiful.” I said.

“I don’t understand.” She said and I was not surprised. I took a deep breath.

“Do you remember this morning in the shower when you didn’t know what to do?” I said and she nodded.

“That was because you have only been exposed to people doing things to you, not with you.” I said.

I looked in her eyes and I could tell she was trying to understand.

“Those things are supposed to be done with someone you love and that cares about you.” I said.

“None of those men care about me.” She said and I could see the sadness in her eyes.

“Yes, baby, you are right. They do not, and that is why what they are doing is wrong.” I said.

“I have not met anyone that cares about me, I never knew my daddy, mom’s boyfriends are creepy, my mom really does not pay much attention to me, and then she sent me to coach and said I should do everything he says. He is the one that gives me to those men, and he does those things to me too.” She said. I tried very hard to not cry.

“Well, now you have met someone that cares about you, I love you sweetie. Will you let me help you?” I said and she nodded.

“Good, are you done with your pizza? We have a movie to watch.” I said.

“Yes, what are we going to watch?” She said.

“I am going to show you what love looks like and what those things look like when they are done right.” I said.

“What movie is that?” She said and I smiled.

“Let me tell you about Marcus.” I said.

I took her to the couch bed, and we sat down facing each other. I took her hand and told her about my weekend with Marcus. I only told her about Marcus and me, I left out all the other people, except for Beatrice since she already knew her. She listened to every word, and she laughed a lot. When I got to the end she was smiling.

“That was a wonderful story.” She said.

“Yes, it was. Do you want to see what it looked like?” I said.

“Oh yes.” She said and I got up and put the tape in the player.

We sat and watched, the first part was me on the couch and he is giving me a foot massage. She saw me take off my shirt and she looked at me.

“I wanted to do that, it made me feel good and I knew he liked it.” I said and she looked back at the screen.

We watched the scene, him hugging me and telling me I was beautiful, kissing my breasts. I stopped the tape.

“No one ever does that to me.” She said.

“No, they don’t. This is what it looks like when people care about each other. I started the tape.

She watched me take him into my throat and then him hug me right after. She smiled when he hugged me and carried me into the bedroom.

“He has a big thing; how did you do that?” She said.

“I really don’t know.” I said and she laughed.

The scene shifted and she watched him eat me out and bring me to a shattering orgasm. She looked at me, confused. I stopped the tape.

“What was he doing?” She said.

“Oh sweetheart, no one has ever done that to you?” I said and she shook her head.

“No, and why were you moving around and shaking so much?” She said and I looked at her stunned. If her mom was here, I would literally kill her. She gave her child to these monsters and told her nothing, I was surprised this girl was as well-adjusted as she was.

“Honey, that has never happened to you?” I said and she shook her head.

“Can we watch more?” She said and I started the tape.

She watched Marcus make love to me and then lay next to me and talk to me. I loved listening again to the things he said as well. I stopped the tape and she looked at me.

“That was amazing, he is amazing. I want to meet him.” She said.

“You will, and yes, he is amazing.” I said and she smiled.

“He said such nice things, that must have been wonderful to hear.” She said and I hugged her.

“Sweetheart, that is how it is supposed to happen.” I said and I heard her sigh.

“That won’t happen to me, those men do not say those things.” She said.

“No, they don’t. But now you know what it looks like, what happens with those men is not normal.” I said.

I thought for a second of what would happen if I just took her away. Then I remembered the lady walking with a cane and what these people may do to protect themselves. No, I needed to think of another plan.

“How do I get normal things to happen to me?” She said and I looked at her cute face.

I pushed her hair off her face and touched her cheek, I saw her move her cheek slightly towards my touch. She was starved for intimacy; it broke my heart. I put my other hand on her other cheek and kissed her lips gently. I pulled back slowly, and she was looking at me.

“That was nice.” She said and I nodded.

I kissed her gently again, holding her lips a couple of extra seconds. I heard her sigh and I pulled back.

“That is a normal kiss from someone who loves you.” I said and I saw her eyes get glassy.

“Please kiss me some more.” She said and I smiled.

I kissed her lips and then I kissed her cheeks and her nose. She giggled. I moved down and kissed her neck, she flinched but she put her hand on the back of my head. I nibbled and kissed her neck and then her little ear. She moaned and I felt pressure on my head.

“That feels so good. I have never felt that.” She said. I felt sad for this poor girl, she had been brutally fucked by God knows how many men and no one ever bothered to try and love her.

I laid her down on the bed and looked down at her.

“Jennifer, you tell me if any of this gets even close to uncomfortable, ok?” I said.

“Ok.” She said.

I kissed her lips again and slipped my tongue into her mouth. I felt her flinch and then I touched her tongue with mine and she moaned. She pushed her tongue into my mouth, and I moved mine around hers, I could tell she had never done this before, she was awkward and aggressive. I pulled back and then kissed her nose.

“Jennifer, do you trust me?” I said.

“Yes, you love me.” She said.

“I am going to take off this sweatshirt.” I said.

“Ok.” She said and I pulled the sweatshirt up and off her.

I looked down and her small breasts were adorable, they stood up on her chest and her nipples were small and pink. I leaned down and kissed one lightly. She moaned and I felt her nipple stiffen. I licked it softly with my tongue and she made another small noise. I kissed the side of her boob and then moved down her tummy. She was moaning and moving slightly as I kissed down her small body. I stuck my tongue in her belly button and she giggled. I looked up at her.

“That tickled.” She said and smiled.

“You are so beautiful.” I said and kissed her belly.

She did not push back this time on the compliment; she closed her eyes and leaned her head back. I slipped my fingers into the waistband of my old shorts and pulled them off her legs. She moaned and spread her legs slightly. I ran my hand down her soft leg. Her skin was smooth and soft. I touched the toes on her cute feet. I moved my hand back up her leg slowly and she sighed.

“I love this, your hands are so warm.” She whispered.

“Your legs are gorgeous.” I said and moved my hand up her thigh, moving close to her pussy but not touching it, I saw her push her hips up slightly. I touched her belly and then moved down her other leg. She was moaning and squirming, I felt her small body tensing as I moved my hand slowly. I kissed her belly and then moved up to kiss her chest, between her boobs. I kissed up her chest and then lightly kissed her lips.

“Jennifer, how do you feel?” I said.

“Oh, Cassie, I feel so good. I have never felt like this, what are you doing to me?” She said and opened her eyes.

“I am loving you, sweet girl.” I said and she smiled.

“Don’t stop.” She whispered.

I kissed down her body again and moved down between her legs. I knelt and touched her knees. She looked at me and I spread her legs slowly. I saw her small pussy open as her legs opened. She was smooth and she looked so delicate, I could not imagine how those men could look at this and just want to shove their cocks in and hurt her. I leaned over and blew softly over her open pussy. I heard her take a breath.

I moved closer and kissed her just above her pussy, I kissed around her inner thighs, and she moaned. I moved over and touched my tongue on her pink inside. She moved her hands to my head.

“Oh God, Cassie.” She groaned and squeezed my head.

I licked down her opening and then up slowly, she was breathing hard and fast. I could tell she was on the edge; I moved my tongue up and around her small clit. I ran my tongue around it without touching it and she moaned and moved her hips. I looked up and her eyes were closed, her mouth was open, and her cheeks were flushed red. I smiled and lightly touched her clit with my tongue.

“Cassie, what is happening?” She moaned.

I saw her little body tense and I sucked on her clit. She grunted and her whole body stiffened and then started shaking, she was grunting and convulsing as I flicked my tongue over her. She came for almost 30 seconds and then her body went limp. Her hands fell off my head. I moved up and laid next to her, looking at her cute face as she recovered. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

“What was that? It was wonderful.” She said softly.

“That was love, little one.” I said and I kissed her lips gently.

“I love it, I love you.” She said and closed her eyes.

I wrapped my arms around her and held her. I wondered how I was going to get us out of this, suddenly Tony seemed the least of my worries and that was scary. I needed to get this girl out of this before they destroyed her. I took a deep breath and thought about Marcus, she thought my tongue was good between her legs. He would blow her mind. I would love to see that.

I could tell she was sleeping, her chest was rising and falling slowly. I let her sleep. She looked so peaceful; how could a mom throw this away? I wanted to slap that bitch, I hoped I would get the chance one day. I was pretty sure I could keep her away from her mom, from what coach said that should not be too hard. I visualized her mom in the cabin, in Brynn’s position. That made me think again about that cabin. What happened to me when I was hurting Brynn? I felt like I was taking out all my frustration on everyone that has ever hurt me. The rage I felt scared me.

I felt her move and looked down; her eyes were open. I smiled at her.

“It’s time to go to bed, little one.” I said.

“Ok.” She said.

I got up and held out my hand. She took my hand and scooted off the couch bed. I walked her to the bedroom and helped her into the bed. I pulled off my clothes and crawled in with her. I laid on my back and she snuggled up next to me. My arm was around her shoulders and her head was on my shoulder. I saw her small fingers moving and touching my breast. She ran her fingers lightly over the skin and then she touched my nipple. She looked at me.

“They are amazing.” She said as she ran her fingers lightly over my breast.

“Yeah, a lot of people seem to like them.” I said.

“Did Marcus like them?” She said.

“He loved them.” I said.

“He seems really nice. You looked very happy in the movie.” She said.

“I was, it was a wonderful two days.” I said.

“It looked like it. Do you think I will find a Marcus?” She said.

“Yes, sweetheart, you will definitely find yourself a Marcus.” I said.

“I can’t wait to be as happy as you looked.” She said.

I reached over and turned off the lamp. I felt her snuggle up closer and wrap her little hand around my boob. She bent her leg and moved it over mine. I squeezed her and closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes, and I was a little disoriented. I felt Jennifer and I remembered everything that happened yesterday. The day started good, then got shitty, and then finished great. I could hear her breathing slow as she slept on me. Her little body was warm and felt good next to me. I wanted to just stay there and feel her skin on mine, but my bladder had a different plan.

I wiggled out from under her, and she grabbed my pillow and hugged it. Damn, she was cute. I walked into the bathroom and sat down. I would get a lot more sleep if my bladder was bigger. I finished and grabbed a t-shirt out of my duffle. I slipped it on and grabbed another one for her when she wakes up. I looked at her little body again and it amazed me again that her mom just tossed her away and the old sick fucks just wanted to hurt her. How could someone want to hurt something so pretty? I guess that was the point, cruelty is all about destroying beautiful things.

I walked into the kitchen and started the coffee. It was 8:00, mom should be getting here soon. I could not wait to see her, and I was looking forward to our day. I picked up my phone and texted Marcus. I really missed him, I missed the way I felt with him around, like I had hope. Right now, I was low on hope, there were just too many bad guys, I didn’t know where to start. I heard the coffee finish and I got up to pour a cup. I remembered then what Mr. Johnny said and I looked up Marcus’s interview on my phone. I put it on speaker and watched as my big boy showed up on the screen. It was on ESPN, wow.

He was sitting in a chair across from the host. He was wearing a nice suit, he looked sharp. The guy talking to him introduced himself, Todd Blackledge, I had never heard of him, but I didn’t watch ESPN too often.

I heard a knock and stopped the video. I opened the door and hugged my mom. I tried not to cry as we hugged in the doorway.

“So nice to see you sweetie, this is a nice apartment, can I come in?” She said and I laughed and broke the hug.

I stepped back and she walked in. I closed the door.

“Wow, this is very nice, Cassie. They must have been really happy.” She said.

“Yeah, they are. In fact, Mr. Johnny, he’s the AD, told me Marcus did an interview and I was watching it when you got here.” I said.

“Let’s watch it, I would love to see what he looks like. Can I have a cup of coffee?” Mom said.

I poured her a cup and handed it to her. I sat down and propped up my phone. Mom pulled a chair next to me.

“Wow, he is big, and very cute.” Mom said and I smiled.

I hit a button and started the video.

“So, Marcus, thank you so much for making time for us, your situation has been the talk of the college football landscape. After your freshman year you were slated as the top tackle on the draft board and projected first round. You unceremoniously left Oklahoma and entered the transfer portal. Can you tell us anything about that situation?” Blackledge said.

“Todd let’s just say it was a difference of philosophy and we both thought it best to cut ties. I am very happy I did.” Marcus said.

“Why is that?” Blackledge said.

“Well, I have found a perfect situation for me, so it turns out it was the best thing that ever happened to me.” Marcus said.

“Let’s talk about that, you were courted by Alabama, Georgia, and Clemson yet you signed with a D2 college, please tell us what that is all about.” Blackledge said.

“Well Todd, it was interesting. I was prepared to go to Alabama, I had a nice talk with Coach Saban. I thought it was a done deal, but I had made a promise to visit Clearbrook and I do not like to break promises, my momma would not be pleased if I went back on my word.” He said and Blackledge laughed.

“So, you visit this school and the next thing we hear you have signed. What happened?” Blackledge said.

“Todd, it took me by surprise as well. The school was nice, the facilities were good, even for D2. The team is strong, they won the title two years ago and lost in the finals last year. All of that was nice but I was still not sold.” Marcus said.

“So, something changed your mind.” Blackledge said.

“Yeah, the community opened its arms to me. Long story, short, I have never felt the warmth and love that I felt when I spent those two days in that town. I had a tour guide that, in short, made those two days the best two days of my life. I was sort of blindsided and the next thing I knew I could not see myself anywhere else. Even after only spending that short of a time there, I did not want to leave. I am really looking forward to the fall and getting back on the field.” Marcus said. Mom took my hand and squeezed it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.