Poor Little Cassie - Cover

Poor Little Cassie

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 17: The Recruit – Step 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17: The Recruit – Step 3 - Young virgin is taken advantage of by plumbers and then it only gets worse. She has many adventures and not all of them pleasant.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Teacher/Student   Cannibalism   Prostitution  

I wanted this day to never end, I liked being a princess again, I was one for 15 years and I decided I wanted to be that again. I just needed to figure out how to do that. He put me gently on the bed and started taking off my shoes. He pulled them off and rubbed my feet. Fuck, why did that feel so good? I moaned and he chuckled. I opened my eyes, and he was looking at me.

“You can just do that for a week.” I said.

“I would not mind that at all.” He said and I closed my eyes again.

He pulled my dress down and off my legs. I heard him whistle and I smiled, he did like these panties. He pulled them down slowly and off my feet. I was now naked in front of my black giant. I opened my eyes and watched him take off his clothes. He got down to his boxers, he pulled them down and the black monster flopped out. Was it bigger than before? I felt a tingle between my legs. He moved onto the bed beside me and put his arm over me. He was on his elbow looking down at me.

“Shorty, I am going to miss you.” He said and I had to agree with him on that. When he leaves, I will go back to being a slut for Tony and most of the people at my school. He had no idea how much I was going to miss him. I didn’t answer him, I was afraid I would start crying and I did not want to explain that.

“So beautiful.” He said and kissed my cheek.

He started a kissing tour and I loved it. My body pulsed as he kissed my ear, neck, chest, nipples, tummy, and continued his tour of Cassie until he got to my toes, kissing each one. Now my pussy was leaking. I looked up at him.

“Are you sure?” He said.

“There is a yellow tub on the counter next to the refrigerator. Can you go get it?” I said and he looked confused as he got off the bed.

He walked in carrying the tub of butter. He looked at me and held it up.

“Butter makes everything better.” I said and he fell to his knees. I watched him laugh, he was a giant, but he was probably the nicest man I have ever met, except for my daddy, but then he fucked me and called me a whore. I felt the sadness hit me and I fought it off, not tonight.

I turned over and got on my knees, my ass pointing at him. I looked around and he was staring.

“You are going to have to do some pre-work, does that invalidate the test?” I said.

“Absolutely not.” He said and climbed on the bed.

“Use a lot, we are throwing that away after this anyway.” I said and he laughed.

I felt his hand on my ass and I could tell it was covered in butter. I laid my head down on my arms as my enormous black friend put butter on my asshole. His fingers slid around and then I felt one start to enter me. I groaned.

“That feels good.” I said.

“Shorty, you are one surprise after another.” He said and pushed his finger deep into my butt.

“You are going to have to put more than one in there.” I said.

He slid his finger in and out to spread the butter, it started to feel good. Then I felt him push and I felt the second finger. I grunted and he stopped.

“Keep going, I am ok.” I said.

“Shorty, I don’t know about this.” He said.

“A cute blonde girl has her ass in the air, asking you to fuck it. If you back off now it will not be good for your reputation, how will you ever get the respect back?” I said. I wiggled my butt, and I did not hear anything. I looked back and he was looking at me.

“I am out of words.” He said.

“How about, Shorty, I am going to fuck you in the ass now?” I said and he laughed.

I felt him move on the bed and I took a slow deep breath. I know Mr. Bertrand fucked me in the ass at the Christmas party and Tony has done it a few times. Shit, my family did it, but this cock was the biggest one I have ever encountered. I felt him grab my hips and I felt his cock touch my inner thighs. It felt warm and really hard.

“Shorty, last chance, you ready.” He said I turned my head.

“Marcus Rutherford, please shove that black cock in my ass.” I said and he groaned. I even surprised myself at that one, I was digging deep into my slut skills.

I felt his cock touch my ass, he slid it around and it moved easily. That was good, at least it was greased up. He touched my asshole and then I felt pressure. I sucked in my breath and tried to relax. I knew this would not work if I tensed up. I let out my breath and closed my eyes. I thought about that beach and laying on a lounge drinking one of those drinks with the little umbrella. He pushed a little more and I felt my ass start to open up.

He was going slow, and I appreciated that, but I was not surprised. He wanted to do this very badly, I could see it in his eyes when we talked about it, but I also knew he didn’t want to hurt me. Again, my wish for this day to last forever, most men in my life wanted to hurt me so this was so refreshing. More pressure and I felt his head pop into my ass. I grunted.

“I am good, keep going. I promise to tell you if it starts to hurt.” I said to him, the first lie I have told him.

He pushed again and I felt it start to slide in. I was completely stuffed already but I was sure there was not much in me, there was a lot of cock left. I wondered how long of a thing could go in your ass, would it just follow your colon? I guess there was really nothing to stop it like a pesky cervix. I felt more cock slide in, this was starting to get troubling, my asshole felt like it was going to tear open, I knew that was not going to happen, but man it felt like if it was touched it would just rip right apart. More cock and I grunted.

I reached under my body and felt his balls. They were hanging and I held them gently. He moaned and pushed more cock in my ass.

“Fuck, shorty.” He said and pushed even more cock in my butt as I juggled his balls in my hand.

He pushed more and I dropped my hand, I needed to focus, this was starting to hurt a lot. I took a deep breath and felt more cock slide in, fuck, how big was this thing? I could not see so I was trusting that there was not much more to go. My ass felt like there was a telephone pole stuck up there. He pushed again and then I felt his skin on my ass. I let the air move slowly out of my lungs. I had done it; his monster cock was buried in my teenage ass.

He held still and I tried to breathe. It was starting to normalize, and the pain was fading. I tried to look back, but I could not see his face. His hands were still on my hips and his cock stayed buried in my little ass. I wondered how long I could do this. I hoped he was not frozen, then I realized this was the first time this cock was in a girl’s ass. Who would have thought a little high school sophomore would do something a whole gang of skanks couldn’t. I had a perverse surge of pride run through me.

I felt him move and start to pull back. It felt like he pulled about halfway out and then pushed back in. I heard him groan, it sounded like a happy groan. I got up on my hands and looked around. He was sweating and holding my hips. He pulled out a little and then pushed back in. It was not hurting anymore; it was time to make this even more memorable for him.

“Marcus.” I said and he looked at me.

“It doesn’t hurt, grab my hair and really fuck me.” I said and pushed my head up. I felt him grab a handful of my hair and I moaned.

“Oh Shorty.” He said and pulled my hair. I moaned again and he pulled most of the way out.

He slammed it home as he pulled my hair. I was getting ass fucked now, he sped up a little and his cock was now sawing in and out of me. I moaned and admitted to myself, this was nice. He was such a good lover, and his cock was majestic, I loved having it inside of me, no matter what hole. He sped up more and now I heard his skin slapping against mine. It was like nothing I had ever experienced; I think it was the fact that there was no pain that made it special. No one was hitting me or punching me or shocking the fuck out of me with cables.

He slammed in and froze. He pulled my hair, and I felt his other hand squeeze my hip. He shook a couple of times, and I knew he was bathing my bowels with his seed. I wondered if it would meet up with the cum I swallowed this morning, I am such a weird girl. I felt him getting smaller inside me and then he pulled out slowly. It felt like my ass was open for a second and I felt it close slowly. He let go of my hair and I fell on the bed.

“Shorty, you ok?” he said as he slid up next to me. He wrapped his arms around me, and I shivered.

“Yeah, was it good for you?” I whispered.

“That was the most incredible experience of my life. You are an amazing girl.” He said and I smiled. I wish more people thought that.

“So did I pass the test? Am I not a skank?” I said.

“Definitely not a skank, I will be printing your certificate.” He said and I chuckled.

“Good.” I said and closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes, and I was disoriented for a second. I looked around and did not know where I was, I looked down and saw a huge black hand holding my boob. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. That was weird, I was convinced I just had a very erotic dream and now I remembered it was no dream. I got ass-fucked by a giant black man. I felt my bladder wake up and I moved his hand off me, it weighed a ton. I slipped out of bed and almost fell to the floor. I grabbed the bed as I waited for my legs to wake up as well.

I walked into the bathroom and sat down. My boobs were sore and then I remembered that bitch that kicked me. My ass was also a little sore, duh. I looked at the clock on the wall, it was 9:00, I was confused, I knew we got home well after 9:00. Fuck, it was morning. I wiped and got up and walked back into the bedroom. Marcus was sleeping, he was massive. His feet were right at the edge of the bed and his head was almost touching the headboard. He was an impressive physical specimen. His muscles had muscles it seemed like but there was no visible fat. Everything was tight and defined. I felt my pussy tingle, what a slut.

I grabbed an old t-shirt from my duffle and slipped it on and walked into the kitchen. I found the coffee and started a pot. I was not a regular coffee drinker but for some reason I needed a cup today. My head hurt a little, fucking beer. I went into the bathroom and found the Aleve. I had to read the bottle, I felt like I was popping these like candy. It was almost close to twelve hours since my last one. I popped another one and washed it down. I walked past the bed again and he was still sleeping. I guess fucking a chick in the ass takes it out of you.

I went back into the kitchen. I was sipping my coffee and scrolling through my phone when he walked in. He was naked and rubbing his head. Man, he was big.

“Good morning, big boy.” I said and he looked up.

“Good morning, shorty. I had a dream that a crazy chick fucked me up last night. Know anything about that?” he said and poured himself a cup of coffee.

“Yeah, I brutalized your cock with my ass. It was not a pretty sight.” I said and he laughed loud.

“Nope, not a dream, there is a crazy chick.” He said and sat down at the table.

“Did you sleep well?” I said.

“Yeah, I did, what time did we fall asleep last night?” He said.

“I have no idea; I was kind of out of it.” I said and smiled.

“Yeah, are you ok?” He said.

“My boobs are a little sore but that was not your doing. There is no pain, but I do hope you don’t want to fuck me in the ass again today, that might be a problem.” I said.

“I didn’t tell you that step 3 had two parts?” He said and smiled.

“Fuck that, you’re going to Bama.” I said and took a sip of coffee. He laughed.

“I have never met a girl that could make me laugh as much as you do.” He said.

“I will be here all week.” I said.

“Yeah, I know.” He said and took a sip of coffee. I saw sadness in his eyes. That was for me, my heart skipped a little even though I only had a few more hours until I had to put my slut suit on again.

“So, your flight is at 3:00 and you have to meet Mr. Johnny by noon?” I said and looked at my phone.

“Yeah, what do we do for the next two hours?” He said and smiled.

“Well, I do have one particular orifice that is open for business today, if you are interested.” I said and took another sip.

“Fuck yes, I want to fuck you until they make me get on the plane.” He said.

“You know, I would probably fit in your suitcase.” I said.

“Shorty, don’t tempt me.” He said and I laughed.

“I am really hungry though; what do you say we order a pizza?” I said.

“At 10:00 in the morning?” He said.

“Yeah, there is a local joint that makes a killer breakfast pizza.” I said.

“I am game.” He said.

“Cool, I will order it and then I have to take a shower. I smell like butter and beer for some reason.” I said and he laughed again.

I got out of the shower, I forgot a robe, so I walked into the living room naked, drying my hair. I looked and the door was open, and a young guy was handing Marcus a pizza. The young guy looked right at me, and I smiled. He looked like he was going to pass out. Marcus thanked him and closed the door. He looked at me.

“Well, you just made his day.” Marcus said and put the pizza on the table.

“Sorry about that, I will have to be careful the next few times I order from them.” I said.

“Do not ever apologize for that body, it is remarkable.” He said and took a huge bite of pizza. I felt the warmth of his compliment again, I have four more hours of this.

“So do you want me to put on some clothes?” I said.

“Nope, I am just going to take them off, save yourself the trouble. Come here.” He said and pulled away from the table, tapping his thigh. He had his shorts on, but I could see the outline of his cock. I walked over and sat on his lap.

He fed me pizza and we talked about Beatrice and her being such a badass. I needed to call her today and start to find out more about that. We finished the pizza; well, I ate two slices, and he ate the rest.

“Fuck, that was good.” He said and rubbed his stomach.

“Now what?” I said.

“I would like to fuck you again if that is ok?” He said and smiled.

“Only on one condition.” I said.

“And what is that, shorty?” He said.

“You have to use that wonderful tongue between my legs first.” I said and he groaned and put his arm on his forehead. I chuckled.

“Ok, I guess if that is the only way. I will power through it.” He said.

“You are funny too, big boy.” I said.

“Well, I like that nickname much better than tally.” He said and picked me up.

He walked into the bedroom and put me down on the bed. He spread my legs and knelt. I moaned in anticipation before he even touched me. I could feel my pussy already throbbing just looking at him. He lowered his head and started driving me wild. He licked and sucked my pussy for at least five minutes, I know I had at least two orgasms, but it may have been ten, I was not sure. He pulled off and stood up. I was breathing hard with my legs spread wide, waiting for my giant man to fuck me.

He pulled me to the edge of the bed and grabbed my legs. He lined up his cock and slowly drove it deep into my body. I gasped as he hit bottom. I could feel his skin pressing on mine as he held his cock inside. He pulled back and drove it back in, I squealed and wrapped my legs around him. He started powering into me and I was making a lot of different noises. I heard the sound of skin slapping and it amazed me again that he had that monster completely inside of me. I wondered if anyone was going to touch the places he was touching, even when I turned back into a slut in about three hours.

He fucked me hard and gentle at the same time and I lost my mind, I came on his cock and then he filled me again with his wonderful juice. He flipped me over and laid down, I was now laying across his chest, his cock still buried in me. I could hear his heart beating as my ear was on his chest. It was slowing down as he held me. I could feel his cock shrinking and I was sad. We laid there for at least 10 minutes and then he broke the silence.

“Thank you for a great couple of days, shorty. I wanted to thank you for being honest with me, I have had so many lies thrown at me over the last few months.” He said and I suddenly felt horrible. I had not lied to him, but he was seriously misled by Johnny, and I didn’t do anything to set the record straight, so I felt just as guilty.

“Shorty, you awake.” He said and slapped my butt. I wasn’t sure what to do. I did not want this to end but I also didn’t want to continue deceiving him now that he had said that. My mind was reeling, and I felt myself start to panic.

“Shorty, what’s wrong?” He said and I looked up at him. I am sure he could tell from my face it was not anything good. His smile faded. I decided that I had gone with truth so far, but this may be too much. I took a breath and hoped it wasn’t.

“I need to tell you something.” I said and he looked at me. He didn’t say anything.

“I am not a sophomore in college. I am a sophomore in high school.” I said and I could not breathe.

“How old are you?” He said.

“16.” I said.

“Fuck.” He said. I started to cry.

“Marcus, I am so sorry. Please don’t be mad.” I said but he was looking at the ceiling.

I felt horrible, I knew it was too good to be true. I was not worthy to have this kind of happiness. The hammer had to fall eventually; it was just a matter of time. I was just a slut to be used to give other people happiness, I needed to come to terms with that. The good feeling inside me would not die that easily so I tried one more time.

“Marcus, talk to me.” I said through my tears.

“Cassie, I am going to need you to put on some clothes.” He said. He took his hands off me and I crawled off him.

I grabbed my duffle and walked into the bathroom. I grabbed my sweatpants and I pulled out a bra. I pulled off my shirt and put on the bra and then grabbed a pair of white cotton panties. They were the least sexy thing I had; I sure did not feel sexy at the moment. I felt like a worthless whore, my job was to fuck him and make him sign, I couldn’t even get that right. I pulled on my shirt and wiped my eyes. I looked in the mirror and I looked like I felt. I walked out and he was not in the bedroom.

He was standing by the door, and he opened it when I walked in. I went through the door and followed him down the hall. I could tell he was very angry, and I sure hoped he did not get physical, he would easily kill me. We left the building and started down the sidewalk to the athletic hall.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.