Poor Little Cassie - Cover

Poor Little Cassie

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 16: The Recruit – Step 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16: The Recruit – Step 2 - Young virgin is taken advantage of by plumbers and then it only gets worse. She has many adventures and not all of them pleasant.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Teacher/Student   Cannibalism   Prostitution  

It felt nice as he held me on the couch, it was like his body was swallowing me. I stayed there, trying to get my breath back, until he pulled me up and looked at me.

“You are a fucking crazy little chick. That was nuts, no one has ever done that before.” He said.

“Even the skank from Georgia Tech?” I said and he laughed.

“No, she barely did it for a second, that was incredible, I felt like I was in your stomach.” He said.

“I think you may have been.” I said.

“Are you ok? Are you hurt?” He said.

“Nope, good as new, but I feel full. I feel like you pumped a gallon of stuff into me.” I said and he laughed and hugged me again.

We laid on the couch for a while, just holding each other. Well, he was holding me, I couldn’t even begin to put my arms around him. I felt his cock under me, it wasn’t hard, but I could still feel it. He was rubbing my back.

“So, what did this coach do that you wanted him to suck your dick?” I said and I felt his laugh in his chest.

“He was kind of a prick, and I didn’t like the way he treated me and the guys on the team.” He said.

“I thought that was kind of expected in football.” I said.

“I have had a lot of tough coaches, but you don’t have to be mean. This guy was cruel, some of the stuff he said was not appropriate. I put up with it for a year, but he pushed me too far the day he wanted to punish us because we wanted an extra water break on a hot day. It seems small but it felt like the last straw.” He said and I lifted my head to look at him.

“I am sorry, I know leaving a school like that is a big deal.” I said.

“Yeah, but it is starting to feel like the best decision of my life.” He said and squeezed my butt through my shorts.

“What do we do now? I think I need a rest before the second step.” I said and he laughed.

“I think it is your turn.” He said.

“What do you mean?” I said and he stood up, me in his arms. I was very high off the ground.

He walked into the bedroom and tossed me on the bed. I landed on my back and squealed. He smiled and took off his shirt. I gasped again. His chest was impressive. He leaned over and pulled my shorts slowly off my legs. He tossed them aside and looked down at me.

“Fucking beautiful.” He said and started running his hands down my legs. His touch felt so good.

I saw him kneel and then he kissed my belly button. I moaned and his tongue started a journey on my little body. He kissed up to my breasts and licked a nipple. He kissed down my belly and then my thighs. His hands were on my inner thighs, and he spread my legs slowly. I saw him staring at my pussy. His head moved down and then I felt that tongue touch the inside of my tender pussy.

“Oh God.” I screamed and he started on me.

He was very good, and I was soon squirming all over the bed. He was holding my legs, so I wasn’t going anywhere. His tongue slipped up inside me and it felt like a cock. I groaned and grabbed his head. My thought at that moment was that his head felt huge in my hands. Then he licked my clit, and my thoughts went somewhere else. He lifted his head and looked at me. I was breathing hard. His face looked shiny, and he was smiling.

“Ready?” He said and didn’t know how to make words at the moment. I nodded and he lowered his head.

He licked from the bottom of my pussy to the top and he went agonizingly slow. I groaned and then his tongue hit my clit. He held it there and then sucked it into his mouth. I screamed and lurched off the bed as one of the biggest orgasms I have ever had hit me. The pleasure was intense, and my body felt like it was one big nerve. I shook uncontrollably for what felt like minutes and slowly recovered. He kissed my pussy and looked up.

“Well, you have done that before.” I said and he laughed that deep laugh.

“Yeah, baby, a few times.” He said.

“That was amazing, that should be part of the test.” I said.

“It is now, and you passed that step with flying colors. You taste really good.” He said.

I did not answer, I was not sure what a girl says when someone says her pussy tastes good. I just looked at him and he laid his head on my belly. I took a deep breath. I looked down and there was a huge black man with his head on my belly with my legs spread obscenely. Also, his face was wet with my pussy juices. I was not the normal 16-year-old. I sort of chuckled to myself on that one. I stopped being normal the day that Tony took my virginity on my parent’s bed. He moved his head and stood up. I gasped again.

“Damn, you seem to be bigger every time I look at you. Although, this is the first time I have looked at you completely naked. It is very impressive.” I said and I then noticed his cock was hard again. It was not sticking straight out, mainly because of gravity but it was definitely hard.

“That is funny coming from you laying there in that position. This has to be one of the prettiest views I have ever seen.” He said and he took his cock in his hand.

“So, it looks like someone is ready for step 2 in the test.” I said and looked at his cock.

“Are you ready?” He said.

“Oh yeah, after what you just did to me, I am more than ready.” I said and held out my arms.

He laid down on top of me, I saw he was being careful not to squash me, I appreciated that. He looked at me and smiled. I felt his cock touching my thighs as it moved around between my legs.

“Can I kiss you?” He said and I laughed.

“What?” He said.

“I just think it’s cute that you asked me if it is ok to kiss me after you shot a huge load of cum into my belly and almost devoured my pussy. I would love it if you kissed me.” I said and he smiled.

He kissed me very softly and then he pressed his tongue into my mouth. His tongue pretty much filled my mouth, everything about him was big. He was a good kisser, though, and I felt my body heating back up quickly, not that it ever got cold. He moved his hand down and touched my wet pussy. I groaned and he slid his finger through my lips and slid it inside me. It felt like a cock had moved into my body. I moaned. He broke the kiss and looked at me.

“Are you sure you are ready for this?” He said and I nodded.

“Remember your promise, you tell me if it starts to hurt.” He said and I smiled.

It was incredibly ironic that of all the men that had fucked me in my short sexual life, including my family, that this man had the most ability to really hurt me and he was the gentlest and kindest of them all. Life is funny. I felt his cock slide between my wet lips, and I took a deep breath. He stood up and pulled me to the edge of the bed. He put his cock at my entrance and looked at me. I could feel it stretching me and he just had it on the edge. I nodded and he grabbed my legs. I felt him spread them a little wider, thank God I am a cheerleader.

He pushed in gently and I felt him slide inside. I was stretched but it was not painful. I was thinking of Mr. Bertrand, he was almost as big as Marcus. Who would ever think I would be happy that Tony gave me to him? This would be way more painful without that experience. Marcus slid his black monster in a little more. It still felt good, but I looked down and saw there was a lot of cock left to go. I hoped this thing didn’t come out of my mouth.

“You feel so good, your pussy is amazing, just like the rest of you.” He said as he held my legs open and fed me his massive cock.

I didn’t answer him, I was focusing on the cock that felt like it was splitting me open. My little pussy was stuffed, and he was still going. I looked and noticed there was about 5 inches left to go. Where is he going to put all that?

“You doing ok?” He said and I nodded.

I didn’t want to try and talk; I was fighting to not let on how much this was starting to hurt. It was not painful enough to make him stop, I did not swallow that cock to stop now. I took a breath and tried to relax. He shoved a few more inches into me. It felt like he could have lifted my up with just his cock, it was dominating my body. I felt my toes curling and I grabbed two handfuls of sheet.

I could tell he was watching me closely and I smiled. I was going to have to say something soon or he would know I was hurting. He pushed more of his cock in me, and I moaned. He stopped and I looked at him.

“Do not stop, I want you to fuck me through this bed with that horse cock.” I said forcefully.

I heard him groan and then I felt his crotch touch mine. He was all the way inside, step 2 completed. Now all I had to do was survive the fucking I was about to get. I was actually thankful for all of my slutty experiences the last couple of months, I would be in real trouble without them. I felt him start to pull out slowly and it felt like I was empty. That did not last long as he pushed his cock back inside me, I moaned and started to squirm.

I felt like a fish on a hook, I tried to move but the gigantic cock was pinning me in place. He pulled out again and shoved it in again. I was getting fucked by the biggest man I had ever seen. I thought about what coach said about filming and I actually looked around for cameras. Hell of a time to think of that. He pushed in again and I moaned. He was starting to get a rhythm and I realized I was doing it and it didn’t hurt. It must have been that realization that made my body relax and it started to feel really good.

“Oh God, this is so good. You are incredible.” I said as the pleasure rolled through my little body.

He was moving a little faster now, not pounding me yet, but I did grunt every time he hit bottom. I hoped he wasn’t rearranging my organs; I was going to need those to stay in the right place. I looked up and my feet were bouncing in the air. I looked at him and he was working hard. He was still pushing my legs open and now I think we could use the word pounding. I felt my whole body move with each stroke. I was glad he was holding my legs, otherwise I think I would fly off the bed. I closed my eyes and let the pleasure of this experience wash through me.

My pussy was really heating up, I hoped it wasn’t friction. I could hear the sound of fucking now, the sound of skin slapping as he fed his monster into me over and over. This was even better than Mr. Bertrand, of course Marcus was also about 30 years younger so that may be a factor. I suddenly felt my boobs bouncing a lot and he was now leaning over and drilling me from above. I was afraid he took me seriously and he was trying to fuck me through the bed. All my senses were being bombarded with stimulation and they were combining to create a feeling I knew well. My orgasm raced from my toes to my pussy and exploded. I screamed and started convulsing as that cock continued to destroy my little pussy.

I had enough control left to hear him groan and feel him squeeze my thighs. He pushed in deep, and I grunted through my orgasm. The fact that I knew he was probably depositing his seed directly into my womb lit me up again. I shook and then screamed as another orgasm blasted through me, that had never happened before. My body went limp, and I felt him pull out slowly. He had sweat all over his chest and he was breathing hard.

“God damn, shorty, that was fucking insane.” He said and sat on the bed, next to me. I wasn’t sure I could move.

“Two down, one to go.” I said and he laughed.

“Are you ok?” He said.

“Aside from being paralyzed, I am good.” I said.

“What?” He said and turned to look at me. I smiled.

“I should spank you for that.” He said.

“No fair adding steps to the test after it starts.” I said and he laughed.

He moved up and snuggled next to me, He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me into his chest. It felt nice, we laid there like that and I almost fell asleep.

“What time is it?” I said.

“4:30, got a date?” He said.

“Yeah, this really nice man is going to take me to a party, and I think I should probably shower or everyone at the party will know I just got my brains fucked out.” I said and he laughed.

“Shorty, you are one of the coolest chicks I have ever met.” He said.

“Thank you, sir. You are officially the largest man I have ever met, much less fucked.” I said and he squeezed my boob.

“Ok, let me up, now I have to pee.” I said and he moved his arm.

I went into the bathroom and sat down. My bladder emptied and I looked down to see a lot of cum floating on top of the yellow water. I was happy again that mom took me to that clinic before I came back to school because this was definitely a breeding. I flushed the toilet and looked at myself in the mirror. Well, I certainly looked fucked. My hair was all over the place and my pussy looked a little red. I turned on the shower and jumped in. It was a remarkable shower and I felt much better. I wrapped a towel around me and stepped out into the bedroom.

“Fuck, you are gorgeous. Every time you either take something off or put something on you get hotter.” He said. I looked at this man and felt more like a normal girl than I had in a long time. Is this what girls are supposed to feel like?

“Seriously, it really makes me feel good when you say stuff like that. Keep that coming.” I said and looked at him.

“As you wish.” He said and I grabbed my duffle bag.

“I love that movie.” I said and went into the bathroom.

I dried my hair and then dug out my panties. I brought my black lace ones, they hugged my ass nice, and I looked hot in them. I pulled my dress out of my duffle and it was a little wrinkled, fuck, that was stupid. I grabbed a hanger and hung it on a hook. Maybe it would straighten during his shower. I turned on the water full blast and all the way hot to get a head start. I pulled out my brush and fixed my hair, I was going to wear it down, it looked way more formal that way. I brushed my teeth and then put a little perfume on. I was about ready except for my dress. I pulled out my shoes and walked back into the bedroom.

“My dress...” I started to say.

“Son of a bitch, how do you do that?” He said and I looked at him.

“Do what?” I said.

“You really don’t realize that you look like a fucking model or a movie star or just about the most beautiful woman I have seen.” He said and I realized I was wearing only my panties. I had gotten so used to being naked around people that were abusing me that I sort of forgot that this was not normal.

“Sorry, my dress is wrinkled.” I said.

“Don’t ever apologize for looking like that.” He said and I was really getting used to these compliments.

“You really are very sweet, for a giant.” I said and he jumped off the bed.

I squealed and ran into the living room. He caught me and lifted me in the air. He sat me on the table and stepped between my legs.

“Fuck, you smell nice too.” He said.

“That must be the smell of your cum, I have absorbed an awful lot of it.” I said and smiled. He laughed and grabbed my boobs.

“I love these fucking tits. You are really a remarkable girl; too bad all those other schools didn’t have you or I would have signed long ago.” He said.

“What, you didn’t like the big Judys and the skanks.” I said and he laughed.

“Big booty Judys, you crack me up, and no, I much prefer this.” He said and kissed my nipple.

“You need to go take a shower, you are all sweaty and I need my dress to get unwrinkled.” I said.

He pulled off my nipple slowly and kissed the other one. He kissed me gently and then walked towards the bathroom. This was not ending up anything like I thought. Yes, I did just get fucked pretty royally by a massive black dude, but I was not going to complain about that. I was starting to think I may pull this off then I thought about that cock going into my ass. I got a little shiver and jumped off the table. I opened the refrigerator and pulled out the tub of butter. I was going to need this later, I set it on the counter to get soft.

I found my phone and sat on the couch. I thought about calling my mom, but I was not sure what I would say. Then I remembered Tony was taking her out to dinner tonight. I wonder what else she would have to do tonight to satisfy him. My mood darkened a little when I thought of my mom getting hurt by Tony. I needed to think of how to fix all of this, but it was too complex and had been going on for so long, what could one young girl do to change that? I heard the shower turn off. I got up and went to check on my dress. I walked into the bathroom, and he was drying himself off. Damn, he was a big man. I walked over and grabbed my dress. He tried to grab me, but I was too quick for him. I closed the door and slipped on my dress.

I looked in the mirror over the dresser to make sure my hair still looked good. My dress was not wrinkled, and I adjusted it. I loved this dress, it had thin straps and a scoop neck. My boobs looked amazing, the tops showed nicely, and they looked like the dress was made for them. The hemline was a few inches above my knees, short enough to show a lot of leg but not short enough to enter skank land. My legs were still tan and looked good coming out of the dress. I sat on the bed to put on my shoes. They were black strappy ones with a small heel. I liked the way my feet looked in them and they were comfortable. I finished with the second one and he walked out of the bathroom.

“Fuck, I don’t have anything that I can wear to match that. I am going to look like your driver.” He said.

“I never had a driver; this will be fun.” I said and he shook his head.

I walked into the living room and then came back in the bedroom, holding the credit card Mr. Johnny gave me.

“I have this, and I love to shop. Want to go buy some clothes?” I said and smiled.

“That would be fucking sweet. Do you guys have a big and tall store here?” He said.

“I would not know; I have never had a giant friend before. Let me look it up.” I said.

“You are going to get that spanking before I leave.” He said.

“Promises, promises.” I said and walked out of the bedroom.

He walked out wearing his jeans and a blue shirt. He looked ok to me but hey, I love to shop. I stood up and grabbed the car keys. I held the credit card and the apartment key out to him.

“I don’t have anything on that would hold this stuff. Do you mind?” I said and smiled.

We walked out of the building, and I hit the fob. A car lit up and we walked towards it, it was a little red car and it looked kind of sporty. He walked up and looked at it.

“Shorty, this is your car?” He said.

“No, Mr. Johnny rented it for us, but you have to drive. I suck at driving.” I said and held out the keys.

“Fuck, this is a Nissan GT-R, this is a $200,000 car.” He said and ran his hand over the fender.

“Hmm, they must like me.” I said and opened the door. I heard him laugh again.

I slid into the most comfortable car seat I have ever felt. This was a nice car, and it smelled new. He sat in the driver’s seat, and he looked like a little kid at Christmas. He was very cute. He looked over at me.

“I assume you approve of the car?” I said and he smiled.

“Shorty, I definitely do. Now, let’s go shopping.” He said.

The car was very nice, and it was fast. It felt good riding in it. This must be what rich people feel like, I thought. We pulled up to the shop and got out. There were some people on the sidewalk. They gave us strange looks, but I was not sure if it was that we were in a race car, or it was the miniature blond girl with the giant black guy thing. We walked into the shop and a salesman walked over.

“How may I help you today?” He said.

“Well, we are going to a party, and I need something to wear that will compete with that.” He said and pointed to me. The salesman looked at me and smiled.

“Sir, we can get you close but I am afraid nothing we have will compete with that.” He said and smiled. I was starting to really love these compliments. It sort of felt like some of the slut was fading as these people kept being so nice to me.

“Close will be fine, I understand.” Marcus said.

“Follow me please.” He said and we followed him to a big room with a huge couch in the center.

I sat on the couch and my feet did not touch the floor. Well, it was a store for big people so that made sense. I watched the man put clothes off and on Marcus and found the whole thing fascinating. They finished and my big man looked really good. He had on a nice shirt with very nice slacks. A pair of very fancy shoes finished it off. He would definitely match up with me, if not make me look a little dumpy. I got up and walked over.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.