Poor Little Cassie - Cover

Poor Little Cassie

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 14: The Recruit – Prep Work

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14: The Recruit – Prep Work - Young virgin is taken advantage of by plumbers and then it only gets worse. She has many adventures and not all of them pleasant.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Teacher/Student   Cannibalism   Prostitution  

I woke up Saturday morning very sore. It was funny that a bunch of old teachers wore out my young body. I hurt the morning after my Carl visit but that was understandable, they beat the shit out of me and used those fucking jumper cables on me. I shivered when I thought about that and that was enough to allow me to come to terms with the fact that a bunch of my teachers fucked me in the library. It would be interesting having to study in there now. I was just a sophomore and now what was going to happen the next three years? I could feel my anxiety ramping up and I grabbed my phone.

“Hey baby, how are you?” My mom said as she answered.

“Not so good, momma.” I said.

“What’s wrong, honey?” She said.

I told my mom the details of everything that had happened to me the last week. She listened and let me talk. I finished and took a deep breath.

“I am so sorry, honey. How can I help?” Mom said.

“It just feels good to tell someone. Mom, I thought I would be safe here but now I think it may be worse than home. They are my teachers, and the leader of it all seems to be my cheer coach.” I said, my voice breaking.

“You tell me baby when you want me to take you away from all this.” Mom said and I caught a glimpse of the two of us on a beach somewhere, out of Tony’s reach.

“Mom, he would find us and hurt us both. I would never forgive myself if I caused him to hurt you.” I said.

“What about you, sweetie?” She said.

“I will be fine, mom. It is not good, but no one has hurt me, they are all older and it is just sex. Tony pretty much got me used to that. The thing I worry about the most is how my teachers will treat me in class now, that is stupid, right?” I said.

“No, that is not stupid.” Mom said and I took a breath. It was nice to hear someone say I am not crazy.

“How are dad and the boys?” I said.

“They are good.” She said.

“How are you, mom?” I said.

“I am fine sweetie.” She said.

“Has he messed with you?” I said.

“Not lately, but dad is playing poker tonight and Tony is picking me up.” Mom said.

“Oh mom, no.” I said.

“It’s ok baby, it’s just sex like you said. If you can stay strong with what’s happening to you, I can stand one night with Tony. He’s taking me to dinner so I will have that at least.” She said.

“Please call me tomorrow so I know you are ok.” I said.

“I will sweetie, now you get some rest, and I will talk to you tomorrow.” Mom said.

“Love you mom.” I said.

“Love you too, baby girl.” She said and I hung up.

I laid in bed and looked at the ceiling. How did we get into this mess? I wondered if it was pre-determined for us. I knew it was for me, Tony pretty much said he was waiting for me to turn 16 before he started fucking me. That was big of him. I wonder if he did this to other women. That was something I had never thought of before. I remembered all the wives at the Christmas party, was he fucking some of them as well?

I spent the remainder of the weekend thinking about Tony and my mom and not enough on my schoolwork. I was so behind that I spent most of Sunday night working. My week went as good as could be expected. My teachers looked at me differently, but they didn’t mess with me in class like coach promised. I recognized a couple of the other teachers that were there that night as I walked down the hall. They smiled at me but didn’t say anything. It just felt weird to know they fucked me multiple times a couple of days ago and I was pretty sure they would do it again in the future.

My office work with Mr. Pennington basically involved me taking off my shirt. He really did like my boobs. Some days he would just look at them and then lick and suck them a little. He did fuck me twice during the week, bent over his desk both times. I only had to suck him off twice as well. With my life lately that seemed like a light week. All in all, not so bad. Much better than a week with Tony.

Cheer practice was good, I was getting closer to Jennifer. She was really sweet, and she was a hell of a flyer. We were both getting stupid height on our stunts and coach was very excited. Coach was relatively well behaved all week as well. He made a couple of crude remarks out of earshot of anyone else. I felt like he did that to just remind me of my place. He did not want me to forget that he owned me and my pussy and he could use either of us any time he wanted. Despite that we had a great week of practice, and I was getting excited about our first competition in two weeks.

Friday came around and things changed, big surprise. I didn’t find out until Friday afternoon after practice. Coach called me over as we were starting toward the dressing room. I walked over and he told me to follow him, we went to his office, and he closed the door. I was hoping the fact that I was very sweaty would discourage him from anything sexual. I was wrong when he told me to take off my top. I sighed and pulled my sweaty top over my head. My breasts bounced out and he smiled.

“Those tits constantly amaze me.” He said and looked back down at some papers on his desk.

“Thanks, I guess.” I said, feeling a little annoyed.

Why was I always topless in everyone’s office? I realized quickly that was a stupid question. I felt like he was almost ignoring me as he shuffled some papers on his desk. It was a very messy desk.

“Fuck, where is that paper? Oh, here it is.” He said and pulled a single paper out. I was glad that my tits helped him find his paper, maybe he was done with me?

“Ok, first of all. Do you have a nice dress, or do we have to go shopping?” He said and looked at me.

“What kind of dress?” I asked.

“One that you would wear to a nice club?” He said and I nodded. My little black dress was never far away.

“Good, nice shoes?” He said.

“Yeah, not high heels though but they go with the dress.” I said.

“Cool, I will trust you with those details.” He said.

“Are you just interested in my wardrobe or is there a point to this?” I said and he looked up slowly.

“Tone it down, princess. I like the fire, but I still own your little ass and I can make it way more difficult for you around here if you piss me off too much.” He said sternly.

“Sorry, I am just tired and sweaty.” I said and he looked back down.

“Here is my point, as you say. Clearbrook has a little project for us.” He said.

Clearbrook was the local college just down the road. They were D2 and were known for their strong athletic program. We worked out with their cheer squad occasionally, we were better than them even though we were just a high school, but most of their girls were nice and helpful. We also went to an occasional cheer clinic there, they had a massive budget and they brought in some nice people.

“What kind of project?” I said.

“They need assistance with a football recruit. This guy.” He said and held out a picture.

I took the picture, and it was a head shot of a black guy. He looked a little mean, but you could never really tell from a picture. He did remind me a little of Carl. I caught a shiver and looked up at my coach.

“I guess he is a big deal, he entered the transfer portal after he got kicked off his last team and supposedly everyone is after him.” Coach said.

“Why does Clearbrook think they have a shot, they are D2.” I said.

“Wow, our little princess knows her shit. Obviously, you are more than a nice set of tits.” He said and I suddenly remembered I was sitting there without a shirt. He smiled as he saw the revelation on my face.

“It seems he has an attitude issue, and no one knows where he will end up. Clearbrook figures they have a good a shot as any, they won it all two years ago, so they have a little more stroke than most.” He said and I looked back at the picture. His head suddenly looked really big, and I could see the attitude in his eyes.

“What can we do to help with that?” I said and coach smiled.

“Well, you are going to convince him to go to Clearbrook.” He said and I sighed.

“Do they really think he is going to decide on a school based on pussy?” I said.

“You have a remarkable pussy, sweetie, so yes, that is the idea. Anyway, I owe the AD a favor so I told him we would give it a shot.” He said.

I looked back at the picture and wondered how hard it would be. He fucks me and then he goes to another D1 school. I could do this, just needed to fuck a black guy, been there, done that.

“So, here is how this works. You get him to commit to Clearbrook and you get two weeks of freedom.” He said and I looked up.

“What if I can’t do it?” I said.

“Then those two weeks won’t be any fun for you. I will have you on your back or your knees every day, all day. You will not go to class or maybe not even sleep, just cheer practice and fucking. How does that sound?” He said and I groaned.

“Coach, he is a D1 player, this is almost impossible.” I said.

“Yeah, that almost part is what you need to work with baby girl. I have been in your pussy, so I have a lot of faith in you. Now, go get a shower. We have a meeting with the Clearbrook AD at 6:00. You need to wear something nice, just look like a cute college coed. Get dressed and meet me back here at 5:30.” He said.

I stood up and he looked up. He had an evil look in his eye. I took a deep breath.

“Before you go, I need you to suck me off. Those tits are deadly.” He said and slid his chair back.

I walked around and knelt, I pulled down his shorts and grabbed his cock. I sucked him deep right away and moved my hand up and down his shaft. He moaned.

“God, you are so good at this. This won’t take long; I can’t get the image of that big black bull rutting between your pretty legs. I hope we can get it taped; we could make a lot of money with something like that.” He said and I licked and sucked his head.

He was right, I barely got it back in my mouth before he blasted his first load. I swallowed a lot but some of it ran out of my mouth and down my chin. I pulled back to swallow and the second rope hit my upper chest. I continued to move my hand on him, and he fired another rope across my chest. I licked him clean and stood up. I reached for my top.

“Leave the top, I want to think about you walking to the dressing room with those babies bouncing around. My cum on them only enhances the image.” He said and I sighed.

I turned and left his office. I walked to the dressing room slowly. The halls were empty luckily, the only person that saw me was Mr. Johnson, the janitor. He was mopping the hall outside the dressing room. He nodded to me as I walked by, he had seen me naked and fucked me last week, so it didn’t faze me that he saw my tits again. I was not sure he could tell they were covered in cum, not that it mattered.

It was only 4:00, I had plenty of time. I stripped and took a warm shower. I stood under the water and started to think about fucking a black college guy. Why did I have to do it, they didn’t have any college girls that could fuck him?

I picked out a white button shirt and a pair of black leggings. I put on a white lace bra and the matching panties. I straightened my blonde hair and brushed it. It was shiny and looked good hanging over my shoulders. He said cute college coed, I looked in the mirror and I thought I had that nailed. I opened two buttons on the shirt, it didn’t show any cleavage but there was a lot of skin showing on my upper chest and it made the shirt hang unevenly on my shoulders, I knew guys liked that look. I slipped on some ankle socks and my sneakers. I thought I looked really cute, not like a slut at all. It felt nice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.