Poor Little Cassie - Cover

Poor Little Cassie

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 11

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Young virgin is taken advantage of by plumbers and then it only gets worse. She has many adventures and not all of them pleasant.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Teacher/Student   Cannibalism   Prostitution  

My eyes burned as the sun beat down on my face. I tried to raise my arm to shield my eyes, but my arm did not respond. I closed my eyes and tried to figure out where I was. I felt the hard things under me, and I realized I was still in Tony’s trunk. The memories of the garage flooded my mind and I started to cry. I felt Tony pick me up and hold me in his arms. I opened my eyes and saw we were in my driveway. I panicked and started looking around.

“Relax, baby girl, your family is not here, and no one can see you from here.” He said and walked into our carport.

I heard him open the door and then we were walking through my house. It must have been a site, a grown man carrying a naked teenage girl through the house. Not something you see every day. He carried me up the stairs and into the bathroom. He lowered me into the tub, and I felt the hot water surround my sore body. I heard myself groan.

“That must feel pretty good, if you feel like you look you are probably pretty sore.” Tony said and looked down at me.

I looked at him and he was smiling. He reached for a washcloth and then soaked it in the soapy water. He wiped my face slowly and carefully, I am sure there was plenty of dried cum and piss all over it, I was glad I didn’t look in a mirror. I closed my eyes as he moved the warm cloth over my face. He was remarkably gentle considering our last interaction was him beating me with his belt as I hung from a chain in Carl’s garage.

“You took quite a beating, but Carl was very pleased. You made a very good impression.” Tony said and started rubbing my neck and shoulders.

I looked at him and didn’t know what to say. He had not asked me a question, only re-iterated what I already knew. Carl and his friends fucked me, pissed on and in me, and beat the shit out of me, and they loved all of it. I felt the cloth on my sore breasts, and I whimpered.

“Those must hurt a little.” Tony said and I looked down at my breasts. They were bruised and there were a few cuts, I assumed from the clamps. They were very sore and tender. He moved the cloth over them gently and I closed my eyes and leaned back.

He continued to move the cloth over my body, sometimes under the water as I did not move. I hated to admit that it felt pretty good to have someone touching me and not inflicting pain. He finished washing each of my toes and then lowered my feet back in the water.

“Sit up baby so I can wash your hair.” He said and I sat up and held onto my bent knees. He took the sprayer and wet down my hair. I could only imagine what was in my long blonde hair.

I sat as he lathered up my hair and worked in a scalp massage. I have to admit that felt really good, I loved having my hair brushed, shampooed or anything really. He used the sprayer to rinse my hair and then he held out his hand and stood me up. He rinsed my body with the sprayer as the water drained from the tub. He turned and pulled out a towel, he held it open, and I stepped into it. This man that beat me viciously about 12 hours ago gently dried my sore body. I was a very confused little girl.

He walked me into my room, and I laid on the bed. It felt very soft and comfortable, and I knew I would be asleep very soon if left alone. I looked up at him as he sat on the bed. He pushed some hair off my face and ran his fingers softly over my face and neck. The soft touch felt electric on my skin.

“You are so pretty.” Tony said as he touched my face.

“Tony, I don’t understand.” I said softly and he smiled.

“You do understand why you spent the night hanging from Carl’s ceiling?” He said and I nodded. He ran his fingers down my chest, avoiding my sore boobs.

“Good, so we have an agreement. I ask you to do something and you do it.” He said, touching my stomach.

“I don’t want to be a slut.” I said, trying to keep my voice from cracking.

“Baby, you are not a slut, you are a princess. My princess.” Tony said and ran his hand down my leg and then up the inside of my thigh.

“Carl did not treat me like a princess.” I said and Tony chuckled.

“No, baby, he did not. However, if you are a good girl, you do not have to visit Carl again. Do you understand?” Tony said and touched my tender pussy. I flinched.

“Yes. Tony I am only 16, I want to be a kid and go to school.” I said and he rubbed his finger down the front of my pussy. I felt my body start to heat up and a soft moan escaped my mouth.

“And you will, you will go to school next week and be the normal little schoolgirl again. Spread your legs sweetie.” He said and I bent my knees and spread my legs. I felt my sore pussy open up.

“You see, you are just like your mother, you need this to feel complete. You want to live a normal life, but you also want these little adventures.” He said and touched my clit. I gasped.

“No, I don’t.” I said, trying to get my strength of will back.

“Yes, baby, you do but you have been convinced it is wrong to have feelings like that, I know you love it, or your little pussy would not be so wet right now. Also, you are always free to say no but understand that Carl held back last night. If you ever end up there again, I promised him he would not need to hold back at all.” He said and continued to rub my clit. I thought about what else Carl could do to me and then I remembered the knife. I shuddered when I thought of that, but I could feel my body heating up under Tony’s finger. What was wrong with me, how could I get excited by this?

Tony smiled at me as he manipulated my tender clit. I spread my legs a little more and started moving my hips. I closed my eyes as I felt the tingling in my legs. My orgasm hit me hard, and I did not feel the soreness for a few seconds as my body stiffened and I came on Tony’s finger. He continued to rub my clit through my orgasm and pulled away at exactly the right time. I shivered for a few seconds and then I felt him pulling my sheet back and covering me. He pulled the blanket over me and tucked me in. He kissed me on the forehead and whispered.

“Do we understand each other princess?” He whispered in my ear.

“Yes Tony.” I whispered and he left. I felt my eyes get heavy and sleep washed over me.

I heard noises in the hallway, and I opened my eyes. I had no idea what time it was but the light coming through my window indicated it was still daytime. My body felt heavy and sore, I did not move, wondering what I would do or say if someone came in my room. The door opened slightly, and my mom peeked in.

“Sweetie, are you ok?” Mom said. I wasn’t sure how to answer that, so I just stared at her. I started to think of reasons to explain why I was sleeping in the middle of the day. I knew if I stayed under the covers there would be way less to explain.

Mom came in and closed the door. She sat on my bed and put her hand on my forehead.

“Tony called and told us you left Janie’s to go over and help him all night long. We are very proud of the way you are jumping in to help.” She said and I nodded. Seems Tony had already provided my alibi.

“Sweetheart, can I ask you a question? Are you awake enough or do you want me to let you sleep some more?” She said and I looked at her, worried what she could possibly ask me. My mind was flying around, and I could not slow it down.

“I’m ok.” I said softly and she smiled. She ran her finger across my cheek, and it felt nice. Human touch without pain.

“Baby, is Tony hurting you?” Mom said and continued to look at me. I looked into my mom’s eyes and the emotion flooded out of me. My eyes watered instantly, and I felt the tears run down my cheeks and I started crying. She wrapped her arms around me and held my head to her chest.

I cried for at least a minute and neither of us spoke. She held me and rubbed my head and shoulders. I slowly settled down and she pulled back and looked at me. She wiped the tears off my cheeks and smiled.

“I was afraid of that.” She said and pushed some loose hair out of my face.

“Momma, I don’t know what to do.” I said and she hugged me again.

“I know baby, I know.” She said softly into my ear. She held me for a couple of minutes and then let me go and I laid back down.

“Momma, he is really mean at times, it is scary.” I said and her face got sad.

“It was you at the Christmas party, wasn’t it?” She said and my eyes got wide and looked at her.

“How did you know?” I said.

“Sweetheart, I gave birth to you and have been holding you and taking care of you for 16 years. I know how my daughter smells and feels. I was pretty sure it was you; it was in line with what Tony would do but I did not want him to know, I wanted to keep that secret and not let him use it.” She said and rubbed my cheek.

“Are you ok with that? How do you do it? Does daddy know?” I said and her face got serious.

“No, your father has no idea. I keep my life here sacred and separate from the scenes with Tony. You guys are my only connection to sanity and happiness. I hold onto that dearly and nothing Tony does can touch it. Do you understand?” She said and I nodded.

“Mom, what if he makes us do something like that again?” I said.

“We will do it, but he likes to think he has some big secret, and he will not let us know we are with each other. That will make it easier for us, we can hold onto the fact that we know, and he doesn’t.” She said. I wondered how much my mom really knew and tried to figure out what to say.

“Mom, I overheard Tony saying he has been raping you since high school. Is that true?” I said and she looked startled. She took a deep breath.

“Yes, we dated for about 6 months in my junior year and then he cheated on me. I broke it off, but he kept coming and I usually had to sleep with him to make him go away. I started dating your father in college, but Tony would still come over and take advantage of me. Well, that is what I told myself but in reality, I did not stop him. I cannot explain it, but he would tell me to do something, and I just did it.” She said and I nodded.

“I understand that.” I said.

“After we were engaged, I started to fight him. He actually liked it, it didn’t slow him down, but it allowed me to live with myself a little easier. I had a decision, I could expose Tony and wreck a lot of lives, or I could go along with it and try to live a good life with your father. A lot of people would not understand that, but it was my choice and I have to live with it.” She said and she looked sad.

“Mom, I understand. You did what you thought was right.” I said.

“You will be forced to make the same decision.” She said.

“Mom, I can’t. He gets really mad when I push back. He did something really bad last night. I am scared if I push back again, he will do something worse.” I said and started to cry again.

“Did he send you to Carl?” She said and I nodded. She hugged me immediately.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.