Poor Little Cassie - Cover

Poor Little Cassie

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 10: Carl’s Garage

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10: Carl’s Garage - Young virgin is taken advantage of by plumbers and then it only gets worse. She has many adventures and not all of them pleasant.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Teacher/Student   Cannibalism   Prostitution  

Carl walked over and stood in front of me. I was hanging from the hook by my hands. My feet, specifically my heels barely touched the floor, enough to take the stress off my shoulders if I stayed still. My fear ramped up as I looked into his eyes, they looked evil, like he was thinking of only how much he could hurt me.

“Please Mr. Carl, I am only 16, I don’t know what I did to make him mad. I will do anything you want, please don’t hurt me.” I said, as my tears ran down my cheeks.

He cocked his head a little and looked at me funny. He put his hand on my head and ran his hand down my cheek. He touched the tops of my boobs that was exposed by my dress and I flinched.

His eyes changed when I flinched. The anger and hatred were back.

“I’m sorry, please, touch me. It’s ok, I want you to.” I said, pleading with him.

He smiled, and I saw three gold teeth appear. I was looking at his teeth and did not notice his arm until it was too late. He buried a fist deep into my stomach and I felt all the air leave my body. I fought to catch a breath as the pain in my stomach radiated. He watched me struggle as I spun in front of him. My breath slowly returned, and I was gasping for air. I tried to slow my breathing, but I couldn’t catch a good breath yet and my stomach was aching.

I heard some of the guys laughing and making comments, but I could not make out what they were saying. My senses were focusing on breathing and the pain in my stomach. He smiled at me again with that evil grin and then hit me hard in the stomach again. I screamed with the last air I had and then my body collapsed. I hung limply as my lungs were empty, my head was fuzzy, and I wasn’t sure where I was or what was happening. All I knew is that I couldn’t breathe, and my stomach hurt.

“Fuck, Carl, you are going to kill her if you hit her again.” A man said.

“Nah, the little ones are resilient, look, she’s already recovering.” He said as I started to cry.

“You are a sadistic fucker.” Another man said.

“You haven’t seen anything yet; I hate entitled little white bitches. Look at how this one is dressed; those clothes are not cheap. My daughter would kill to have something like that, and she just takes them for granted. Turns my fucking stomach.” Carl said.

“So, what’s the plan?” Another man said.

“Well, all of us are going to fuck her, for starters. Tony said all was fair game so I am assuming we can fuck her in the ass as well. Now, I will be beating the shit out of her between fucks or maybe during, we will see. I would suggest you fuck her early in the evening if you want her to respond. By midnight, she will be a slobbering mess. How’s that for a plan?” Carl said and the men nodded.

“In fact, for starters, let’s cut the cards for who gets to fuck her first. I promise to leave her alone until you are done.” Carl said and shuffled the cards.

“Fuck yes.” A man said after he drew an ace.

“Ok, Rolando, she’s all yours. Just don’t mess up the clothes, I want those for my little girl.” Carl said.

Rolando walked over to me and he was a large man. He had tattoos pretty much everywhere. I was just starting to get my breath back; I hoped he was not going to punch me. He smiled at me and lifted my dress.

“Holy fuck, dudes, bitch ain’t got no panties.” Rolando said as he stared at me. I heard laughter behind me as he rubbed my smooth pussy.

He lifted my dress up and then over my head, trapping it on my arms.

“Holy shit, Carl, you are going to have to save this bra for a while, this little cunt has some nice tits.” Rolando said and Carl looked at him.

“With all due respect, my man.” Rolando said and Carl laughed.

He looked at me and then at Carl.

“Man, you want the stockings?” Rolando said.

“Nah, leave those on her, makes her look like a slut, give me those shoes though.” Carl said and Rolando took off my heels and tossed them to Carl. Now I was struggling to maintain contact with the floor, my shoulders hurt.

He opened my bra and pushed it over my head. He whistled when my breasts popped out. He grabbed my nipples and shook them around. I gritted my teeth to try and not react to the pain. He laughed as he pulled my boobs around. He let go of the nipples and slapped my left breast. I screamed as my breast felt like it was on fire. He slapped my other breast and I whimpered. The pain was filling my brain and I could not process anymore. I heard him slapping them more and I hung there limply as my boobs turned red from the beating.

I was distracted by the pain and then I felt his cock fill up my little pussy. I groaned and he yelled as he buried his cock in me. He was holding my ass and pulling me into him. I felt his pubic hair smashed against my skin.

“God damn, this is some fine pussy. How old is this bitch again?” Rolando said.

“Tony said she was 16. You are fucking a little high school girl, dude.” One of the other men said.

“Man, the pussy was not like this when I was in school.” He said and started to rip in and out of me. I whimpered as he fucked me hard.

He fucked me for a while, banging against me on every stroke. He groaned and then I felt him freeze deep inside me. I felt his cock throb and then I felt a warmth. More cum in my poor pussy. He pulled out and walked back to the table. I felt his seed leaking down my legs as my toes tried to grab the floor.

I was only alone for a few seconds and then someone grabbed my hips from behind and shoved their cock into me. I groaned as this one was a little bigger than the one before. I thought about all the cocks that had been inside me the last week. It was quite a transformation from an innocent virgin to a slut hanging in a garage and hardly noticing as some unknown man fucked me. His cock hammered my pussy and then left his deposit. I felt him pull out and then Carl was standing in front of me.

“These are nice tits for such a small girl.” He said as he squeezed my breasts.

He let go of me and stepped back. He picked up what looked to be jumper cables. I freaked out a little as he grabbed the clamps and opened them.

“Please, no, please, I will do anything you want.” I begged.

“Yes, you will, my little schoolgirl slut. For the moment, I want you to hang there so I can fuck with you.” Carl said and moved closer.

I watched him move the clamp close to my breast and then he placed it over the nipple and let it go. My scream echoed through the garage as the pain ripped through my breast. He laughed and then placed the other one, I screamed again. My boobs were on fire with the pain. I tried to breathe through it, but it was hard. My boobs were throbbing, and I saw a trickle of blood running from my nipples. I was so focused on the pain in my boobs I did not see Carl walk behind me.

“Carl, that is fucking hot. What would she do if we put a charge through those cables?” I heard behind me and I panicked a little more.

“She would jump around like a crazy bitch. That would be cool to see.” Carl said.

“What the fuck is that?” I heard one of the men.

“This is a paddle; I think our little girl is up shit creek and I was thinking she needed a paddle.” Carl said and my ass exploded as I felt something hard smash against me. I screamed again as the force caused the cables to move on my sore tits.

“How about we give you a birthday spanking since you did not invite us to your party? I need you to count for us.” He said in my ear.

I tried to process everything that was happening. My mind was having trouble focusing as the pain in my boobs was like a light shining in my eyes. My ass hurt from Tony’s belt and the paddle or whatever Carl was swinging at me. I felt him grab my hair and pull my head back.

“Are you deaf, little girl, or do you just like punishment? I need you to count for me or I will mess up this pretty little face.” He said.

“One.” I whimpered.

“Good girl.” He said and smashed my ass again. I screamed a little.

“Two.” I forced myself to say.

He proceeded to hit me another 14 times. My ass was just about numb with the pain. I was barely able to talk but I did call out the number each time. He stepped back after the last one and my body was throbbing with pain. I could not keep my toes on the ground, so my shoulders were starting to really hurt. My boobs were getting numb as I got used to the feeling of the clamps. It is funny how our bodies can adjust to pain. I was focused at the moment on my poor ass as it felt hot and raw. I saw a man step in front of me and he was very black and very large. I looked into his eyes and I did not see compassion. He smiled and lifted my legs. His cock was massive, but it slid into my sloppy pussy easily.

“Wow, this little bitch takes cock like a champ. You must be really popular at school, sweetie.” He said as his cock penetrated me completely.

“You fuck all your teachers? I bet you get good grades.” He said and laughed. The other men laughed.

“I always wondered how many of those little prissy white chicks were spreading it for the teachers. They look all prim and proper, but they take cock to get grades. Right, little one?” He said and powered his huge cock into me again. I grunted as he banged against my cervix.

“Leroy, you gonna fuck her or talk her to death?” One of the men said and they laughed.

“Fuck you guys, I will do what I want with my turn. Don’t listen to them baby, tell Leroy how you fuck all your teachers. I bet you like fucking the janitors too, I bet they love this tight little white cunt.” He said as he fucked me deep.

My body was a mess, my boobs were hurting, my ass was on fire, but this cock was touching places in me that did not get attention very often. I felt myself pushing against him as he drove that monster into me. I felt him grab my ass and I whimpered.

“Holy fuck, this ass is actually warm. Carl, you really wore it out.” He said and pulled me against his body, driving even deeper into me. I felt like a rag doll in this man’s hands.

I saw Carl move in front as the man continued to fuck me. He smiled at me and reached out for the cables on my boobs.

“Leroy, hang on to her and watch this. You should feel this.” Carl said and pulled off the clamps.

Leroy powered into me deep as my beasts exploded with pain. I screamed and my body was moving as I tried to distract myself. Leroy was laughing as he held my burning ass and pushed his cock deeper. I lost control and closed my eyes as the feelings were too intense. I felt myself starting to lose it, I tried to focus on my breathing, but my poor boobs bounced every time he jammed that monster cock into me.

“That was fucking cool, I felt her pussy grab me.” Leroy said.

“You are welcome, my friend. Now finish with the bitch so we can really start fucking her.” Carl said and Leroy laughed.

He picked up his pace and now that huge cock was ripping in and out of me. My body was flying around again as the large man punished me. He eventually drove deep into me and deposited his seed directly into my womb. My pussy felt like it stayed open as he pulled out his cock. I was limp and my shoulders were now throbbing.

I felt myself lowering and my feet were now flat on the floor. I felt instant relief and then I felt them take me off the hook. I felt them take my dress and bra away and I opened my eyes to see Carl looking at me. He had a knife and I felt fear hit me again. I was starting to wonder if I would make it out of here and actually hoping Tony would come back and rescue me from this horrible man.

I watched the knife as he moved it closer. He placed it on my cheek, and I felt the cool metal. I looked at him and tried to focus on his eyes. They were cruel and angry, and I felt like he wanted nothing more than to slice open my face.

“Baby, you know how simple it would be to just let this blade open up this pretty cheek. The blood would pour out and run down this pretty body. These little tits would look so good covered in blood.” He said and rubbed the blade across my cheek.

“Do you want me to do that, sweetie? You seem to enjoy punishment a little, do you want me to cut you?” He said and I looked into his eyes.

“No.” I said softly. I saw my blood running down my body in my head, I felt a shiver run through me, what was happening to me?

“Ok, sweetie, but if you change your mind you just let me know. Tony said nothing permanent, but I bet he would let us have some fun if he could watch.” Carl said and slid the blade over my neck and then over my breast.

He pulled the blade up and pointed it at my breast. I felt the sharp point against my tender flesh and his eyes were locked onto mine.

“You sure? This little tit is so tender, it would be so nice to carve it up a little.” He said and I struggled as the point of the blade pushed against my skin. Part of me wanted him to just drive it into my breast. I wondered what that would feel like.

“No, please.” I said softly and he laughed.

“It took you a little while to answer that time, baby, so I know you were thinking about it. I am sure I could get Tony to let you hang out here more often and we could play every day. You let old Carl know baby girl.” He said and sliced the tape between my wrists.

He held my hands as my legs struggled to hold me upright. My body was pulsing, my pussy was leaking the seed of three men, my ass was still sore and felt warm, my boobs were raw from the slapping and the clamps. I did not know what to focus on and then Carl pushed me to my knees, I felt the hard concrete.

He grabbed my hair and then I saw his cock hanging in front of me. It was very black, and I could see the veins clearly from this close. It was big but I didn’t think it was as large as Leroy’s. The darkness made it look larger. He moved it to my lips, and I opened my mouth on instinct. He slid the black cock into my face.

“I know now this little slut has sucked some cock; she didn’t even hesitate to swallow me.” Carl said and I looked up at him.

“That is a pretty sight, a big black cock stuffed into a pretty little white face. You ever suck black cock before, sweetie?” He said and I thought of the night I spent with Mr. Bertrand. I nodded.

“I thought so, you look like a natural. Now you know I am going to shove this down your throat, right? You ready for that?” He said and I nodded.

“That a girl.” He said and he grabbed my head.

He pulled me into him, and I felt his cock slide into my throat and my face was now pressed against his crotch. I could smell sweat and grease. I wondered how long I could hold him in my throat before I passed out. I let my arms fall and prepared to suffocate on this huge cock.

“Look at this, fellas, is this not a lovely sight?” Carl said and I heard laughter and cheering. My mind was starting to get cloudy, and I welcomed it, the pain receded with it.

“She just takes it like a champ. Tony must have trained her well.” I think I heard someone say. I heard muffled noises and then I felt air rushing into my lungs. I opened my eyes to see Carl looking down at me.

“You were ready for me to just choke you to death, weren’t you baby girl? You want to die with cock in your throat?” He said and I just looked at him. I wanted to nod my head but there was a little piece of my brain that was holding on to my sanity, my former life, and the possibility that I could get it back. He laughed.

“I can see it in her eyes, this little bitch doesn’t care what we do to her. God, I wish we could really fuck her up.” He said and shoved his cock back into my throat.

I was beaten and tired, I let him fuck my face violently. He was using it like a pussy, just driving it deep and pulling out until it was just sitting on my tongue and then driving it back. My gag reflex was completely gone, and I guess my mouth was now like a cunt. I felt him groan and then fire a load of cum right into my belly. He held me there for a few seconds and I felt that fuzzy feeling again. He pulled out and now his cock was soft but still on my tongue.

“You keep that cock in that slutty little mouth and start to swallow. Do not lose a drop or I will beat you for the next two hours.” He said and I was confused.

I felt a warm liquid hit my tongue and then I realized he was pissing in my mouth. This was a new one, I knelt there and swallowed his piss. There was a lot of it, and it tasted horrible. I looked at him as he used me as a toilet. He was smiling as he held my head.

“Are you pissing in her mouth?” I heard one of the guys.

“That is fucking nasty, she is just swallowing it all?” Another guy.

“Yep, like a champ, this is one fucked up little slut.” Carl said and pulled his cock out of my mouth. I closed my mouth and swallowed the last load. I felt my stomach turn a little as I thought about what I just did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.