Mom and Dad Teach 14-year-old Daughter - Cover

Mom and Dad Teach 14-year-old Daughter

by Larry78723

Copyright© 2021 by Larry78723

Fiction Sex Story: Joe's been lusting for his 14-year-old daughter, Sue. Apparently, so has his wife, Bev.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   .

My name is Joe. I’m a software developer and work from home. I sew clothing for my wife, Bev, and daughter, Sue, to clear my head of the computer code I’m working on. My wife suggested that I learn how to sew using spandex material to make bathing suits for them. I learned what I had to and made them both one-piece bathing suits. Sue wore the same size bra as Bev, a 34c cup by the time she was fourteen. Like her Mom, Sue started walking around the house in shorts and a T-shirt, sans bra.

That year, my wife asked me to make them matching bikinis. All previous bathing suits had been one-piece, so fittings weren’t that critical. Since these were the first bikinis I had ever made, numerous fittings and adjustments were needed. I made both tops first. When it was time to do the first fitting for Sue, I was nervous because I knew I would get a hard-on while I adjusted the fabric around her tits.

“Sue,” I call, “come get the top for your bikini so I can do a fitting.”

She comes into the laundry room, where I do all the fittings. I hand her the top, expecting that she’d go to her room to put it on and come back. Instead, she takes her T-shirt off right in front of me and puts on the top of the bikini. I got an instant hard-on that stayed the entire time I was pinning the adjustments I had to make.

When I finished pinning the adjustments, Sue points to the bulge in my shorts and asks, “Did I cause that bulge?”

I don’t lie and tell her, “Yes, you did.”

She then asks, “Are you done with the fitting?”

I say, “Yes, I am.”

She takes off the bikini top, stands there posing topless briefly, put her T-shirt back on, then left.

That night, while in bed, I tell my wife about what happened. She says that she’ll sit down with Sue and talk to her about it.

The next afternoon, Bev comes into my home office and says, “We have a problem.”

I ask, “What kind of problem?”

She looks me in the eye and says, “Sue.”

At that point, I’m confused.

She goes on to say, “Our daughter wants to have sex with you!”

I have to admit that I’ve been lusting for Sue but never entertained the idea of actually having sex with her.

“What did you tell her?” I ask.

“I told her that you and I would need to discuss it.”

I’m shocked that Bev is even considering it.

Later that night, after Sue went to bed, we sat down at the kitchen table and talked about the ‘Sue problem.’

Bev opened the conversation with, “I understand where Sue is coming from, I was fixated on my dad at that age too.” She goes on to say, “When I was that age, girls didn’t even think about sex, but times have changed.”

She then looked into my eyes and said, “I’ve seen the hard-on you get when you’re around her. Be honest with me, do you want her, sexually?”

I tell her, “I’ve been lusting for Sue for at least a year.”

She said, “I knew that, but wanted to see if you’d admit it.” She goes on to say, “Make Sue happy, she’s already on birth control.”

I can’t believe it. Bev had just told me to have sex with our daughter. That night, while Bev and I had sex, she made me think that she was Sue, calling me Daddy and using a higher-pitched voice. It was the most intoxicating sex we’d had in a while.

The next night, I followed Sue to her room when she was going to bed.

I tell her, “Don’t make any plans for the weekend because I have a surprise for you.”

“Daddy, I don’t have any plans and won’t make any,” she replied.

I kiss her forehead, say goodnight, and leave her room. I go to the living room and sit next to Bev on the couch.

She asks, “Did you tell Sue?”

I reply, “No, I told her not to make any plans for the weekend because I had a surprise for her.”

Bev’s eyes light up, and she gets a big grin on her face. She says, “Good idea. You’re doing it right by giving Sue the weekend to recover in case she’s sore. That way she won’t walk funny after her first time.”

The rest of the week was quiet, as usual. We all did our regular routines. As the week passed, my anticipation grew. I walked around with a hard-on most of the time I was at home, and sometimes at work if I thought about what would happen Friday night.

When I finished work Friday evening, I ask Bev, “Should I use our bed or Sue’s.”

She replies “Use our bed. Make sure you put an old bath towel on the bed in case she bleeds a little.”

After supper, I got an old bath towel, folded it in half, and laid it on the bed. I then went to the living room, where Bev and Sue were sitting at opposite ends of the couch, watching TV.

Standing between them, I looked at Sue and tell her, “It’s time for your deepest wish to come true.”

She has a look of bewilderment on her face, then looks at Bev, who nodded at her. She jumps up with a big grin on her face, flings her arms around my neck, and kisses my lips.

When she finally let loose, I take her hand and lead her to Bev and my bedroom. I purposely leave the door open and lift Sue’s T-shirt over her head, and put it on the dresser without saying a word.

I walk behind her and hug her, my hard cock pressing against her lower back, and whisper, “We’ve had the same wish for a long time.”

I cup her firm young breasts, and she moans. Releasing the hug, I kneel and put my fingers into the elastic waistband of her shorts, lower them to the floor, and kiss both of her butt cheeks.

“Daddy, why did you kiss my butt? It felt good, but why did you do it?” she asks.

“Sweetie, I did it because I love every part of you,” I reply.

I get up, turn her to face me, and stand there admiring her youthful body.

“You’re gorgeous!” I exclaim.

“Daddy, when do we get to the sex?”

“Sweetie, everything we’re doing is part of sex. It’s called foreplay and gets both people ready for the actual sex act.

“Oh, that must be why when you held my titties I felt a tingle go all the way down to my vagina.”

“Yes, that was the start of our foreplay. Now, why don’t you undress me?”

I lift my arms over my head, and she removes my t-shirt. She then pulls down my gym shorts, revealing my hard cock.

“I want more of the feeling you gave me when you touched my tits, Daddy!,” she exclaims.

“Get up on the bed with your butt on the towel and I’ll make you feel even better,” I say.

Sue jumps up on the bed, lays down, and positions herself on the towel. I lay down on my side, bend over, and suck a tit into my mouth. I use my tongue to flick at its nipple.

“Mmmm Daddy, that feels so nice and it’s sending tingles down my whole body.”

I repeat my actions on her other tit while I’ve got one hand caressing the inside of her thigh.

“Daddy, I’m getting all wet down there and it feels like my stomach is in a knot.”

I release her tit and say, “Just try and relax. What you’re feeling is the beginning of an orgasm.”

I bring my hand up and stroke her tight slit. “How does that feel, sweetie?”

“Dadddyyyy, what’s happening? I feel like I’m going to explode!”

“Relax and let it happen, sweetie, that’s the way it’s supposed to feel.”

Suddenly her chest flushes, and her orgasm hits her like a ton of rocks. “Oh my God,” she screams and squirts at the same time.

Through labored breathing, she asks, “Is it always like that?”

“No sweetie, not always. It depends on how well your partner has prepared you and how much love you have for him or her.”

“Well Daddy, then we must be a good pair. Now that I know what’s going on, I want more of that!”

I glance at the wall mirror and see Bev watching us, her hand down her shorts.

“Sweetie, do you mind if mom watches us?”

“Heck no,” she replies, “she made this happen.”

“Bev, come on in and make yourself comfortable,” I say and wave her into the room.

Bev strips on her way to the bed and lays down on the other side of Sue.

I look at Bev and say, “She’s a squirter.”

Bev just smiles then plants little kisses on Sue’s neck.

I tell Sue, “Open your legs as wide as you can comfortably,” then position myself with my mouth at her pussy. I lick up and down her slit.

“Daddy, what are you doing? I pee from there.”

I continue licking as Bev quietly explains why I’m doing it.

“Daddy, I’m getting those tingles again.”

I spread her lips and look. She has no hymen, so I slowly insert two fingers. Once they’re fully in, I curl them up and feel for the rough patch of skin behind her clit. I find it and gently rub it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.