Making My Step-daughter Mine - Cover

Making My Step-daughter Mine

by Larry78723

Copyright© 2021 by Larry78723

Fiction Sex Story: How a single stepdad makes his sexually curious 14-year-old step-daughter his.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   .

When I married my ex, she had a six-year-old daughter, Sue. She also had a career that required her to travel extensively. I’m a computer programmer and work from home. After seven years of marriage, she decided that her job was more important than her daughter or me and left us. She’d call once a month and talk to Sue for a few minutes, but that was the extent of her involvement in Sue’s upbringing. I did the best I could, being both Dad and Mom. I’ve always been entirely open to her concerns, so she knew she could talk with me about anything. Shortly after Sue turned fourteen, she came into my home office after school on a Friday and said, “We need to talk, Daddy.”

“Sure sweetie, give me a minute to finish what I’m doing.”

I completed what I was doing and turned off the computer, then turned to her and asked, “What’s on your mind?”

“Sex,” she replied. “The girls at school are always talking about it but I don’t know anything about it.”

Now, it has been several years since I’ve been with a woman, and I just realized my daughter is turning into a woman with a 36C-26-32 figure, and the subject is getting me horny.

“Let’s go sit on the living room couch. It will be more comfortable than in here,” I reply.

She takes my hand, and we go to the living room and get comfortable.

“Would you like a drink before we talk?” she asks.

“A beer would be nice, thanks,” I say.

Sue goes to the kitchen then returns with my beer and a glass of juice for herself. She sits down next to me and snuggles into my side.

“Okay, what is the problem, exactly?” I ask.

“Daddy, they talk about sex all the time but I don’t know what they’re talking about so I’m left out of their conversations.”

I say, “As you already know, guys and girls have different equipment down below their belly buttons.”

“Yes Daddy, I know. We learned that in Sex Ed. but the girls are using terms that I’m not familiar with.”

“Like what, sweetie?”

“Things like cock, balls, cum, pussy, fuck, giving head, and a lot of other things.

“Are you serious about wanting to learn all this? If I teach you all these things there’s no going back and you can never tell anyone, not even your best friends, who taught you. This isn’t going to be a conversation between us, I’m going to be demonstrating and you will be participating. Are you okay with that?”

Sue hesitates then asks, “Does that mean we’ll have sex at some point?”

“Yes sweetie, we will if you want to,” I reply.

“Thank you, Daddy.”

“Let’s go to my bedroom, it will be better for what we’re about to do.”

I pick Sue up in my arms and carry her to my room. Setting her down, I say, “We both need to get undressed. May I undress you?”

Bashfully, Sue says, “Yes Daddy.”

I slowly unbutton Sue’s blouse then remove it. Moving behind her, I unclasp her bra and she tries to hold it in place.

“Take it off, you have a beautiful body.”

She lets the straps come down her arms and releases the cups. It falls to the floor.

I reach around her and fondle her bountiful breasts saying, “the boys call these tits or titties or jugs.”

Sue feels something hard in her ass crack and asks, “What’s that hard thing pressing against my butt crack, Daddy?”

“It’s my penis, sweetie. Girls usually call it a cock or prick.”

“Can I see it?” she asks.

“Of course, sweetie. Turn around and take my jeans and boxers off.”

Sue turns around, unbuckles my belt, unbuttons my pants, and pulls both pants and boxers to the floor as she stares at my rock-hard cock. I step out of them.

“You can touch it or do anything you’d like with it sweetie.”

“Is it always this hard?” Sue asks as she runs her fingers along it.

“No sweetie, only when I’m looking at a beautiful woman,” I reply.

As she continues to explore my cock, she closes her hand around it.

“Sweetie, that’s enough of that for now.” I raise my arms above my head and say, “Take my t-shirt off.”

Sue complies, and I’m naked from my head to my socks.

“Sweetie, I’m going to take your shorts and panties off now. Okay?”

Still looking at my cock Sue nods her head. I unbutton her shorts and pull them and her panties to the floor. She covers her pussy with her hands.

“No fair,” I say. “I didn’t try to cover my cock when you took my pants and boxers off!”

“But Daddy,” Sue whines, “I even try not to let the other girls see my vagina in the showers after gym.”

“The boys and some girls call it a pussy or cunt,” letting her know the common names, “Besides which, if I’m going to teach you, you can’t hide it.”

She drops her hands to her side, blushing and revealing a thick, brown bush.

“Some guys like a thick bush like yours but I prefer a pussy without hair. Follow me.”

I take Sue’s hand and lead her into the bathroom, where I have her sit on the toilet. I put a towel on the floor and grab my electric hair clippers. Spreading her legs wide, I start clipping her overgrown bush. She moans and jumps a few times that the clippers get near her clit. When done trimming, I soak a washcloth in hot water and apply it to her pubes, then take shaving cream and spread it. The razor glides smoothly across her pubes as I stretch her skin. Sue is almost panting at this point. The final step is to ensure her lips are free of hair, so I lift each of her outer lips and gently shave them.

“There, that’s much better,” I say.

“Daddy, I don’t know what’s going on but my body feels strange, like something inside me is churning.”

“Nothing to worry about sweetie, it’s a natural reaction.”

We return to my bedroom and I have Sue lay on the bed.

“Tell me honestly, have you ever touched your pussy to make yourself feel good?”

“A couple of times, Daddy, but I never had an orgasm.”

“Are you okay with me touching your pussy?” I ask.

“Daddy, you were touching it in the bathroom. Go ahead.”

I wet two fingers in my mouth then run them up and down her outer lips. I wet my fingers again and repeat the action several times. I then move my fingers to the top of her slit and circle them around.

“Daddy! That feeling is coming back!”

I remove my fingers, spread Sue’s legs, and position myself between them. I use my tongue on her sweet, tight slit just as I had with my fingers.

“Daddy, I feel like I’m going to explode!”

“Sweetie, just relax and let it happen.”

After a few minutes using my tongue, it happens.

“Daddy!” she yells as her first orgasm overtakes her. Her back arches, pushing her pussy to my mouth.

I back off and let her orgasm subside.

When she’s fully aware again I say, “Congratulations, you’ve had your first orgasm!”

“Oh Daddy, that was amazing. I want more of them!”

“Sweetie, that’s only one way to have an orgasm, there are many more.”

“What’s that way called?”

“It’s called being eaten out, sweetie. Now it’s time for you to make me feel as good as you just did. Remember how I stopped you when you had your hand around my cock? I want you to straddle my chest facing my feet and do that now.”

Sue followed my instructions and positioned herself then took my cock in her hand.

“Now move your hand up and down my cock.”

I’ve been on the edge all night so it doesn’t take long before I feel my balls draw up and I spew cum all over Sue’s tits and belly.

“Daddy! What happened? A lot of sticky stuff flew out of your cock!”

“That’s what happens when a guy has an orgasm. The sticky stuff is called cum. Go ahead and taste it.”

Sue dips a finger in and tastes. “A little salty but not bad tasting,” she says.

“I think we’ve done enough for tonight. Go get cleaned up and go to bed. We’ll continue your education tomorrow.”

The next morning I woke up at 7 am, did my morning routine, started breakfast of bacon, eggs, and biscuits, and woke Sue at 7:30. She arrives in the kitchen at 7:45, totally naked.

I look at her and say, “I guess I’m totally overdressed but cooking bacon can be dangerous without clothes on.”

To which she replies, “You’re done cooking. Let’s be naked together.”

I’m amazed at the overnight change in Sue’s behavior. My shy girl who didn’t like revealing her body has become an in-house nudist. I strip out of my clothes, already hard, and join her at the kitchen table.

We eat breakfast, and she helps me clean up. As we’re doing that, she turns to me and says, “Daddy, I have a confession to make. Remember when you told me to go clean up and go to bed? Well, I cleaned up by eating all that cum you sprayed on me. I really like it.”

“Sweetie, some women like it and others don’t. I’m glad you like it because you’ll make some boy very happy.”

“So what are you going to teach me today?”

“We still have a lot of ground to cover but seeing as you like to eat cum, I think we’ll start with blowjobs. After we finish here, let’s go to my bedroom and we’ll get started.”

We finish cleaning up the kitchen, and I take Sue’s hand. She doesn’t hesitate and pulls me to my bedroom.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.