Good Guys Don't Date Bad Boys - Cover

Good Guys Don't Date Bad Boys

Copyright© 2021 by Laura S. Fox

Chapter 12: Maddox Says

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12: Maddox Says - Jonathan Hamilton transfers to Sunny Hill starting junior year to run away from his past and keep promises on which to build an uneventful, safe future. The biggest promise he makes to himself is to stay clear forever, by all means necessary, of straight bad boys and their unhealthy appeal. But promises are only made to be broken, Jonathan discovers the truth of the old adage, as junior year barely starts, and he has a run-in with the ridiculously attractive Maddox Kingsley...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Humor   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

He groaned in delight as the warm water poured down his back. Well, it was now or never, or maybe it could be later, but he very much wanted to try it right now just to see how it went. Using a bit of shower gel to coat his fingers, Maddox reached for his behind and pushed in a smidge. Well, it wasn’t like he had never been probed a little around there by kinky fingers, but the girls he had been with had never gone further than that. Plus, at the time, he had been focused on other things and thought of just making them happy by letting them play with his ass a little.

Yet, none of those times compared to how Jonathan’s long elegant fingers had moved around his hole, teasing him and making him want to buck his hips into them just to get more inside. And, in all honesty, Maddox had tried hard not to come right then because he had needed to win that fight so much.

Without a doubt, he would have Jonathan finger his butt, especially since the guy appeared to like the idea, but first, he wanted to check things out for himself. He breathed in deeply and pushed his fingers further. Hmm, that was quite pleasant. Maybe fit in another finger? It was a little bit uncomfortable, but if he made things slick enough, it was starting to grow on him.

Maddox pulled at his cock, enjoying the sensation of having it lengthen gradually. The best thing about it all was that he now had plenty of real jerk off material since Jonathan had finally accepted that his fate was to hook up with him and have crazy amazing sex.

Damn, it was going to be a glorious month, Maddox decided as he moved his fingers in and out of his ass at a steady pace, while the hand on his cock was moving to the rhythm. Jonathan was gorgeous with his mouth slightly open, his eyes at half-mast and his throat exposed, while moaning and coming. That was the kind of thing Maddox wanted to take a picture of and use as his home screen. No, maybe not, since he didn’t want other people to see it by accident, and only he alone was entitled to see Jonathan like that.

And the freaking beautiful thing was that the guy was a virgin on top of it all. Maddox could barely wait to get together with Jonathan again so that they could explore everything together. So, Jonathan had said that he didn’t want to get fucked in the ass, but that wouldn’t stop Maddox from pumping up the charm and making him yield. Seriously, he had no idea who he was going against; Maddox wanted him so badly that even now, after barely letting him go back to his place, he wished for nothing else but to see him again.

And not just see him. Maddox let his fantasy fly. How would Jonathan look on all fours, pushing his lovely ass back and asking without words to get fucked? His cock twitched like crazy in his hand.

“Do you want that, buddy? Want some of that awesome ass?”

And how would it be with Jonathan on top, kissing him and acting all domineering as he seemed to be now and then, and even ... Maddox closed his eyes and groaned. Did he want Jonathan’s cock in his ass? Maybe he did, if the shot of pleasure coming from his behind as he pushed his fingers in and out was any indication. Only that Jonathan’s cock was bigger than a couple of fingers, which meant that he would have to work to get it inside.

Was that even doable? Maddox didn’t know, but hell if his naughty mind didn’t urge him to try it. Would Jonathan be gentle while fucking him? Would he be shy? Would Maddox have to get on top and impale his ass onto his cock just to convince him that it would be good?

Fuck, that would be hot, to dominate Jonathan like that and coax him into everything. But first, Maddox decided, he’d see what that ass was all about. His fingers moved slowly again, as he edged, prolonging the mind-blowing sensations coursing through his body. He would have Jonathan on his back, and he would catch every moan and look of surprise in those pretty eyes, as Maddox became his first man ever.

And then, Jonathan would wrap his hands around him and pull him close so that they could kiss, and he would whisper ‘fuck me, please’ ... Maddox grunted and began spraying the wall in front of him with white ropes that seemed to keep on going to the point that he was breathless. He rested his head against the tiles and took mouthful after mouthful of air.

If one month of hooking up with Jonathan weren’t enough, he’d have another big ass challenge in front of him. He would have to convince Jonathan to go out with him for real, regardless of what he was saying about good guys not dating bad boys and all that.

His mind was getting clearer as his climax ebbed. Maddox began to wash his body energetically. Why the hell should he even wait for the month to pass? He would start dating Jonathan right away, only that, as with everything with that guy, he would have to be clever about it.

Yeah, that sounded like a perfect plan.


“Ray?” Jonathan called tentatively as soon as he entered.

Sorry about everything, I went to protect your honor and ended up losing mine.

As much as he thought those to be the correct words to say, he doubted he would be able to let them leave his tongue. To his relief, the suite was empty, and there was no trace of Ray and Hanna anywhere.

He went straight for the shower, his mind a mess. Why had he accepted Maddox’s crazy challenge? Now his word of honor was at stake because he had just said ‘yes’ to a month of mind-blowing sex.

Why did he have such an uncanny ability to do the exact opposite of what he wanted to do? At the start of the year, he had told himself that he would not get involved with another bad boy in his life, and there he was, dancing to Maddox’s tune like a well-trained pet.

He bit his lips as his imagination took him out the window with it. Suddenly conjured in his mind, images of Maddox caressing his throat and telling him something about how nice he would look with a collar came unbidden.

But, he struggled, he wouldn’t be that guy. He let the shower continue to run as his hand moved fast on his cock. If he had any say about it, he would show Maddox that maybe he was the guy gagging for a collar, not him. Especially since his hole was so nice and hot.

He had spoken the truth that time, about not knowing whether he was a top or a bottom. With Maddox, he realized helplessly, he wanted to be everything. He wanted to be pushed into the bed, face first and rammed deep and hard from behind, just as much as he wanted to give Maddox some nice rimming and then put his cock inside that scorching hot hole and punish it gently for all the transgressions its owner was guilty of.

Maddox was beautiful in the throes of orgasm, as he could clearly remember from no longer than a half an hour ago. Why did he have to be so perfect, and yet so wrong for him? Jonathan didn’t even dare to let his mind go there. But he was alone with his hand, and who said that having fantasies involving a bad boy who was also straight was forbidden?

The way that naughty hole had twitched around the tip of his finger didn’t indicate that it belonged to a straight boy. Jonathan knew all too well how dangerous it was to indulge in such fantasies, but he couldn’t help it.

What did he truly want? If he were honest, he wanted everything. Maddox was cruel to taunt him with that word, dangling it in front of him. Yes, he did want everything, and not just for a month. The thought alone was so scary, but his body didn’t care about his worries and anxieties.

What would it be like to wake up next to someone like Maddox? To see those pretty gray eyes first thing in the morning? And to have sex right away, their hands too eager for one another to allow them to care about anything else?

You’re a hopeless romantic.

Jonathan blinked at the memory. That had been his doom, right? Or maybe no one was allowed to tell him what he was? He rebelled and dragged his mind from that time to the present day, when the sexiest boy he had ever met in his life wanted him to be his slave for a month, whatever that entailed.

According to Maddox, it entailed a lot of things, among which anal sex was just one of the many. Not that Jonathan wouldn’t settle for the simplest things, like kissing and touching each other everywhere. He moaned as he remembered Maddox’s lips on his neck, on his nipples, on his mouth, and how he was claimed when the guy had decided to come over his balls.

And Maddox’s taste on his tongue ... Jonathan squeezed his eyes shut hard and began jerking off frantically. The month that started tomorrow would be his chance to taste Maddox in all possible ways, lick the cookie bowl clean, because he was insane and couldn’t stop himself from wanting the impossible if it killed him.

The force of his climax took him by surprise. He was no longer in control of his body, that hard he was coming, and he had just fantasied about it all.

What would it be like when they tried the real thing? He would die from too much pleasure, but he would die a happy man, so probably nothing else really mattered.


Since he had promised, he began making Ray’s favorite. It could be that Ray was on a date with Hanna already, and he wouldn’t be in the mood to eat when he came back, but Jonathan really needed to busy his mind and hands with something.

His phone rang, taking him by surprise. He hesitated when he saw Maddox’s name on the screen. Why wasn’t he sending texts like everyone else? Did they really need to have a conversation right now? Couldn’t it wait?

No, he wouldn’t ignore him. That would make him a coward, and he wasn’t one. Jonathan brought the phone to his ear. “Yes?” he asked smoothly.

“What are you doing tonight?”

“I’m going to study,” Jonathan said promptly.

“No, wrong answer. It’s Sunday.”

“There’s no rule about not studying on Sundays,” Jonathan replied.

“Did you already forget about our arrangement?”

Jonathan exhaled. It took all his willpower not to think that Maddox wanted him right now, or at least tonight, which was too soon, and he wasn’t mentally prepared to meet his doom again. “No, of course not. But I thought my month of slavery would start tomorrow.”

“Nope. Tonight.”

“All right. So what do you have in mind? Do you want me to pick up your shirts from the cleaning service?” Yes, as long as he could joke, he would be fine.

“No, they don’t work on Sundays, unlike you, little freak.”

“Little? There’s nothing little about me,” Jonathan protested.

“Don’t I know it?” Maddox’s voice dropped to a conspiratorial whisper.

“I meant that I’m six point four,” Jonathan insisted, as his cheeks began to warm up.

“Yeah, annoying,” Maddox declared.

“What? How can my height be annoying?”

“Can we bicker over pizza tonight? I’m taking you out.”

“Out? Like on a date?” Jonathan asked, suddenly alarmed well beyond threat levels.

“No. Like out. Like hanging out. You know what? You have no choice. Maddox says.”

“Maddox says? Are we playing a game now?”

“Yes, mine. I’ll come pick you up at seven.”

“Okay. My place is--”

“I know where it is. When I have a crush on someone, I do my best to learn everything publicly available first.”

A crush? Jonathan fell silent.

“So study while you can,” Maddox added quickly. “I’m not taking ‘no’ for an answer, and I’m sure even you eat pizza.”

“What do you mean by that?” Jonathan barely mustered the courage to sound scandalized.

“Dunno. You look like a caviar type of guy.”

“For the record, I’m not crazy about caviar.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.