Was Home Alone - Cover

Was Home Alone

by Harry Bolo

Copyright© 2023 by Harry Bolo

Erotica Sex Story: I planned a solo wanking weekend and ended up as a very sexy fulfilling weekend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   .

Finally I was home alone. My parents were away for a long weekend with their friends water skiing. My older brother was out with his girlfriend for the weekend and I just broke up with my girlfriend as all she wanted me to do was eat her out but she never gave any return pleasure. In fact she would not even hold my cock. I always came home with blue balls.

I copied over, to a flash drive, around 8 hours of good porn. It consisted of girl/boy, 2 girls and one male together with some orgy movies. Ones I did like to watch over and over again. Two of my favourite girls Gina and Molly was in most of them. I had dinner and after locking up the house I sat naked to wank off to my movies on the big screen.

There I was almost at the cumming stage when my big brother walked in with his girlfriend. The blond sexy bombshell. I had wanked off a few times to the clothes she wears, which did reveal her sexy body. Jenny came in and sat next to me then saw the TV screen. I was sitting on the lounge naked with a cushion over my private parts ready to burst. She looked at me, the screen, me the screen and removed my cushion to reveal my hard cock. Wow Jenny licked her lips and tried to put the head of my cock into her mouth. It only just fitted and I shot my load. Jenny, the darling just swallowed the lot and put the cushion back over my cock smiling.
Jenny said “You are bigger than your brother, don’t tell him what we did.” I paused the movie and put on the TV. “Don’t you have a girlfriend?”
I replied “No, we separated as she would not touch me but I had to eat her out all of the time.”
Jenny asked “Do you want a sexy partner tonight?”
I answered “Yes but who?” Jenny got up and used her mobile. I quickly put on a pair of shorts.
Jenny advised “I have a slut coming around for your use, anyway you want. All she enjoys is a cock in any hole. Just make sure you satisfy her. It will be in a few minutes.”

The doorbell rang after a few minutes and in walked Jenny’s younger sister Nikki. Now Nikki is in my classes in school, She is the red hair, pale skin frumpy looking girl, same height as me at 168cm. She looks fat but has nice shapely thin legs. Tonight she was wearing a wrap-a-round dress. Jenny whispered to her and my brother came downstairs dressed, ready to go clubbing. They left.

I invited Nikki into the lounge room and asked bluntly “Nikki you look bloody marvellous and sexy looking, a lot better than at school but what size boobs are you, they appear to be massive?”
Nikki smiled “I am a 34H, that’s why I hide them in my clothes at school. Sister said you have a very big cock, how about we show each other?”
She opened her dress to a totally naked body. I dropped my shorts and was ¾ hard. I grabbed her very white tits and played with her long nipples. She dropped to her knees and put sucked on my cock and to my amazement she deep throated me. The feeling was fantastic. I got fully hard and it choked her. She pulled back from my cock. I should mention I am at least thirteen inches long hard and quite thick like a wine bottle.

I pulled Nikki to the lounge and opened her legs. She was amazed as I entered her pussy with my tongue. She would not let go of my cock with her mouth. I ate the pussy with pleasure. She flooded my face with her first cum of the evening. I have eaten a few pussies and Nikki’s really did taste the nicest.

I rolled her over and I stood asking “I’ve eaten it, now can I fuck it?” Nikki let go of my cock, rolled onto the floor on her back, legs straddled near her boobs, smiling, She answered “Yes.”
I knelt on the carpet and slowly pushed my cock into that hair, heart shaped above her pussy hole and as I entered I grabbed her boobs for support. She wrapped her legs around my bum and pulled me in quickly. I lost balance and fell onto of her. She grabbed my head and kissed me hard pushing her tongue deep into my mouth. She screamed in pain and pleasure as I hit bottom in her vagina. She bounced and I felt she fucked me more that I pumped into her. It must have been the surprise and I started to shoot my second load of cum, this evening, deep into Nikki’s pussy. She screamed in pleasure and came herself with my shooting. We bounced around for a few minutes and were hot and sweaty. I kissed her as we came down from the sexual release experience. It was at least ten minutes before we moved.

I got off Nikki and walked, naked, to the kitchen. Nikki followed me with my spunk running down her sexy legs. I handed her a hand towel. As we sat at the kitchen table with a can of soda together with a large glass of water and some biscuits. Nikki sat on the hand towel. Our toes connected.

Nikki asked “I thought you were going out with that lesbian?”
I looked at her, “Yes we were but I broke it off as she would not please me. It always seemed I had to eat her out but she would not touch me at all. I came home all of the time I was with her with blue balls.”

Nikki laughed and explained “She prefers girls and was only going with you just to look the perfect couple. She is a bitch and behind your back was very mean about you. Tell me did she ever see the size of your beautiful cock?”
I answered “No. If I tried to take it out she would tell me to take her home.”
Nikki smiled “Well stud, I mean Evan, can I be your fucking, sucking, available girlfriend?”
Looking into Nikki’s eyes I could read she really wanted me. I replied “Only if you allow me the pleasure of your pussy and mighty boobies, darling!”
Well that was it Nikki jumped off the chair and rubbed her boobs into my face She sat on my semi hard cock and literally sucked it into her pussy. I had to hold her slim arse to keep balance. So I fingered her arsehole. She went ballistic in pleasure and kept kissing me. After she recovered Nikki replied “Yes you can have those and my arse as well. I’ll tell you a secret, I have never had a boy enter me before. I have two large dildo that I use but they are not as big as you. I do like your sexy, lovely large cock inside of me though. And thank you for calling me darling, darling.” We kissed now like lovers than rutting mates.

Finishing our drinks with Nikki still on my lap, I suggested we move back to the lounge room. Nikki got off me, sucked my cock semi dry from our juices and walked into the lounge room.
She asked “Do you have any blankets and pillows, we can sleep in here together tonight if you want?”
I smiled, “I have a double bed in my room!” I led the way to my bedroom. Just as well I did tidy it up this morning whilst downloading the movies for tonight. I returned to the lounge room for my flash drive and turned off the big TV.

Nikki laid on my bed, after removing the covers. I put my USB key in the draw and entered my bed. We cuddled, we kissed, I got hard for the third time of the night and entered Nikki. Slowly we moved and felt the pleasure of a sexy night together. It took a while for me to shoot, however Nikki came at least three times and a big fourth when I shot my last of the evening load. We fell asleep still cuddling each other.

I woke up around 6am and needed the toilet. I untangled myself from Nikki. Coming back into the room I stood looking at Nikki and I admired her beauty. Her long red hair spread on my pillow, I would have liked to take a photo but I needed to ask her first. I got back in bed and Nikki rolled back into me, even though she was asleep. I held her and fell asleep for an hour. This time Nikki woke up as the same time. I showed her the bathroom and we had a shower together. I spent ten minutes washing her. She spent eight minutes just washing my cock. We dried each other and walked back to my room. I put on a t-shirt and shorts, no undies. I gave Nikki a large muscle shirt, which just fitted leaving no need to image what was underneath, together with a pair of my shorts. Those she fitted nicely. We went to the kitchen and enjoyed a nice toasted sandwich for breaky.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.