Amanda's Alarm Cock - Cover

Amanda's Alarm Cock

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Amanda is still asleep. Bea and Mr. Flemming must decide whether to wake her. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Please Wait while image loads

Almost eleven and Amanda was still not up. Bea went to check on her. There she was, barely covered by a thin blanket, not even under the sheets, still soundly asleep. True, the party last night went quite late, but the children’s book author and Nils would be visiting this afternoon, and Bea was sure Amanda would want to be ready. Carefully she pulled the thin blanket from Amanda’s slumbering body.

The blanket slipped completely from Amanda, leaving her completely bare and still asleep. Bea could not help but notice that there were some residual implications from last night’s party. Traces of dried semen snaked from Amanda’s cunny slit as well as the dark star of her anus.

Please Wait while image loads

“So sweet,” Bea said to herself. She could not resist touching her fingertip to one of the jizz trails and tracing it back to its source. Amanda’s cunny lips part at the arrival of Bea’s fingertip. The cunt was wet inside. Bea withdrew her finger and went to fetch Mr. Flemming.

“Our Amanda is still asleep,” Bea whispered to Mr. Flemming at Amanda’s bedside. “I’m pretty sure she’s having a sex dream.”

“Shall we leave her be?” Mr. Flemming said, returning Bea’s whisper.

“Oh no,” Bea advised. “I think she could use a good hard wake-up fuck.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.