TNWS05 One Saturday Morning - Cover

TNWS05 One Saturday Morning

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 2: So Much to Learn

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: So Much to Learn - Two young Nudist girls head off down the street one sunny Saturday morning to enjoy one awesome sexual romp with a 69 year old man and his wife and their grandson. For one of the girls this will be a virginity breaking moment that she is most definitely looking forward to as just a one week old Nudist.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

As the two naked girls walked along the footpath and as they got closer to their destination Jill turned to Leah and quietly asked, “So ... so..., tell me, Leah. Have you seen your brother Isaac with a boner yet?”

Leah quickly turned to Jill with a slightly shocked look on her face and said rather tersely, “NO! No, I haven’t seen Isaac with a ... with a boner yet! Should I have!?”

“Hey! Hold on there a bit, Leah!” replied Jill. “Don’t get all cranky on me now. It’s ... it’s ... it’s a perfectly normal thing to see. And not only that but most families when they get into this Nudist thing start screwing around with each other almost immediately. Boners and nipple erections and stuff like that become the order of the day. It was only two days after my family became Nudists that I caught my own brother Karl jerking off in the shower - and he didn’t seem to mind in the least. He stopped for a second then carried right on as I watched until he spat his white semen stuff all over the place. The next day I found Dad on the back patio playing with his dick as well. I caught him perving at this new magazine you can get called ‘TODAY’S TEEN NUDIST’ ... with lots of pictures of course. I checked it out later on. There were boys and girls ... and ... and lots of those young boys had big erections. And of course there were lots of young girls too with cute little bodies and cute little titties and stuff. That’s what he was mostly interested in. Anyway ... my Dad had one hand on his big dick when he saw me come through the door. He just smiled and carried right on quietly masturbating right in front of me until he squirted! My own Dad was jerking off right in front of me and all he could do was just laugh as his white jism splashed down all over his legs and the concrete terrace. Then he just carried on leafing through his magazine as if I wasn’t there so I just left him to it and went back inside. Then before the week was up I saw my sister fanning her clitty in her room until she screamed her head off then went all quiet ... all as I watched on. Then in the next room I found Mum and Dad fucking each other hard out and that’s when we all started ... we all ... well you know what we all do now! It’s all just a part of being a Lifestyle Nudist. And that’s why we are off to Mr Filosa’s place right now for you to get YOUR first fuck. And you just wait until you see that guy’s boner ... it is just MASSIVE!”

Leah looked down at the ground as the two walked then slowly and quietly apologized to Jill.

“I’m sorry” she said, “I didn’t mean to sound cranky or anything. It’s just that ... well ... I don’t know ... I guess ... well ... I suppose we are all just taking this Nudist Lifestyle thing a bit slower than normal. It is all rather new to us and I am not sure how much I really do want to see my brother’s hard-on or my Dad’s for that matter. When the time is right I think we will get into this Family Sex thing ... perhaps! I don’t know. I think Dad is quite keen to take things slowly too. He loves going to work in the nude and being naked around the house but I think that’s it for now until he is ready ... and Mom too.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.