TNWS05 One Saturday Morning - Cover

TNWS05 One Saturday Morning

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 15: Sex in Heaven

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Sex in Heaven - Two young Nudist girls head off down the street one sunny Saturday morning to enjoy one awesome sexual romp with a 69 year old man and his wife and their grandson. For one of the girls this will be a virginity breaking moment that she is most definitely looking forward to as just a one week old Nudist.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Spiro Filosa knew he was in sexual heaven the moment he felt Leah Bernstein’s lips caress the end of his soft dick with that one drop of pre-cum on it. He felt those tender lips gently kiss the very tip with that little hole in it before slowly sliding the whole thing into her mouth. That sensation, combined with the gentle way the girl’s hand was encircling that penile shaft just a bit farther up, made Spiro’s balls hum with a real sexual buzz. The erotic arousal he was feeling deep within his loins just behind that large cock of his was just amazing. It was making that flaccid penis bulge out into that massive erection that so many of the young girls along this street had come to love. Leah Bernstein was now one of those girls just like Jillian Mendez sitting quietly next to her at that kitchen table was.

After several visits to this home already Jill had come to really look forward to her own sessions with Mr Filosa and his big cock. However, she was more than happy to now share that joy with her school friend who was now slurping her own way up and along that big erection while Mr Filosa’s arousal continued to climb towards the heavens.

As Spiro was enjoying this young, naked girl’s ministrations around his groin his wife was looking on with big happy round eyes from the sure knowledge that she was in for one hell of a night once everyone else had gone home. In her mind she could already feel the weight of his body pressing down on hers as she opened her legs wide and as he thrust himself hard and sure right up between those legs into that fabulously hairy vagina. She could also already feel the lashing of his tongue over her nipples and breasts then over her large labia region and her bulbous clitoris and then up into her vaginal hole. Sitting at that table and imagining all this was also making her feel just so horny right where she sat. That sexual arousal was soon given into when she allowed her right hand to plunge down between her legs as she thrust her hips slightly forward on that seat.

As Elvira Filosa began masturbating her own pussy she found herself looking across to Jill who, as it turned out, was doing exactly the same thing. Seeing Leah’s mouth and hand work Spiro’s penis up into that enormous erection got her all wet and excited too. She was getting turned on by this and by the thought of Mr Filosa sexing up her own little body in the next little while. She just couldn’t wait to feel his mouth around her own sweet breasts then down and around her own pussy lips and cunt hole and then to have that cunt hole rogered by that monstrous dick. In the meantime all she could do was watch her friend suck Mr Filosa off while giving herself her own finger fuck session just like Elvira Filosa was doing across the table.

It wasn’t long after Leah Bernstein started going down on Spiro Filosa’s massive weapon that the whole kitchen area erupted into a cacophonous series of moans, gurgles, screams, grunts and expletives. The man getting his dick sucked off was the one that began that little sequence of noises. It began with a few soft moans of pleasure that got steadily longer and louder as he felt that erotic buzz in his balls grow and grow until it became that uncontrollable belch of semen.

Spiro felt his balls tighten up as he gave a few involuntary forward thrusts of his loins as Leah’s lips worked their magic. Soon his balls were ejaculating every ounce of semen they could muster in several amazing bursts of pure erotic pleasure as his loins climaxed in one incredible orgasm. How many times this had happened before was anyone’s guess but right now, for Mr Spiro Filosa, it still felt like just the very first time ... as it always did!

Those pulses of semen from deep within Spiro’s balls raced up their little tubes into the urethral tract then along the underside of that red hot erection being fondled by that sweet young girl’s hand. That sweet young girl even felt the sudden swelling of that tube under her fingers as that semen raced along in those climactic bursts. This was just before it all exploded out the end of the meatus in the glans penis ... one massive explosion indeed!

As Mr Filosa was ejaculating those massive bursts of semen into Leah Bernstein’s sweet little mouth all he was thinking was that if they do actually have any kind of sex in heaven then this must surely come pretty close to what it is like. That was because it all felt just soooooo amazing ... right down to every last little ejaculatory pulse!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.