Gail - Cover

Gail

by S star W

Copyright© 2021 by S star W

Fiction Sex Story: A girl is abducted and forced to star in a movie. The experience is both good and bad. See how she reacts to it.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   NonConsensual   Light Bond   .

About Gail:

Gail grew up happy and healthy. Her parents weren’t wealthy but they weren’t poor either. They were average middle class people who lived nice neighborhood with a small backyard with no pool unless you count the kiddy pool left over from when she was a toddler. Which she still sat in occasionally to cool off during the summer heat.

She didn’t have everything she ever wanted, but she did have a lot. For example she had her own TV and numerous video games, as well as a number of DVD’s of her favorite movies. She even had a computer and with internet access that was unfiltered, so she could visit sites that most kids her age couldn’t access. This made her popular with many of the other kids in the neighborhood and they often came over especially when her parents weren’t home. Her and her girl friends enjoyed reading many of the erotic stories. The boys particularly the older ones just wanted to see the naked pics and videos of naked women and sometimes tried to get the girls to strip and pose like the women on the computer. The girls never did though. The girls thought that the poses were gross.

Gail had never thought much about boys through the years, however over the last couple of years she had started to become curious about them. She would be starting high school next fall and had a nicely rounded pair of A-cup breast on her chest. Best of all, in her opinion, she had fully developed brown public hair covering her slit. Most girls her age, she knew this from the showers at school, had little to no hair covering them. It made her feel quite grown up, as if she were an adult rather than a child.

The abduction:

She was walking home from the local swimming pool when it happened. It was one of those days when her and her friends had decided to go swimming rather than play at her house. They had been swimming for a while when Gail felt suddenly very tired. Not want to ruin everyone else’s fun she decided to walk home alone.

She was walking a block away from the street, a block away from the pool, when a van pulled up beside her. The driver rolled down his window and asked for directions. So she stepped closer to talk to him. A man she didn’t see stepped up behind her and placed a cloth over her mouth and nose. She struggled at first, but then a sickly sweet aroma hit her and everything went black.

The awakening:

She awoke with a start. She didn’t know where she was. All she knew was that she was alone in a room laying on a bed and she totally naked. Worst of all that beautiful brown bush of hair between her legs had been shaved clean off. It was as if she were twelve again except that she now had breast. Just then a man walked into the room. There were no sheets on the bed so she used her arms in an attempt to cover her nudity, which was obvious pointless since he or someone like him had obviously stripped and shaved her. He gave her a get over it look and said, “Come on. Now that you are finally awake we can get started.”

With an exasperated look she stammered, “G,,, Get s,,, started with what?” He gave her another exasperated look and said, “With your first movie of course. I’m sure that you’ll want to make many many more after today most girls do, especially the ones your age you make so much more money than the older girls do.”

The movie:

Reluctantly she wanted into the other room, it wasn’t like she really had a choice did she? When she got into the other room she found a large bed on which she was obviously supposed to lay down on. There were also four men all with elections. She knew from seeing glimpses of men in the videos the boys had watched that they weren’t overly huge, but being the first ones she’d ever really seen on a real man they looked big to her. Despite the fact that they scared her a lot, she relaxed somewhat knowing that such large cocks couldn’t possibly fit into a small virgin hole such as hers.

The director said, “Now, this is a rape scene, so whatever you say will be fine we can edit out whatever doesn’t fit with the scene later. And if you enjoy it so much the better.” Gail did have one question and so she asked it, “Why did you shave me?” He said simply, “Because we wanted to make you look younger. You had too much hair appear your own age much less the age we wanted you to look...” With that he said, “Action.” The scene began.

Two of the men grabbed her arms and held them above her head. The other two took her legs and spread them wide apart. The two on her arms used a free hand to rub her tits making her nipples stand up hard and stiff. The stimulation made her wish that their cocks weren’t so big and that they could actually fuck her. The two on her legs similarly did the same with except they touch her pussy. One of the men on her legs used a single hand to hold her leg and moved his head between her legs. He began licking. Now she really wanted to fuck him.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.