A Business Man - Cover

A Business Man

Copyright© 2021 by Westside24

Chapter 6

To be expected it was a large turnout for the hospital fundraiser dinner dance. While most of the men wore dark suits there were a few who wore tuxedos. The ladies all looked good in their dresses. The plunging necklines on the dresses a few of the ladies wore captured men’s attention.

Karly and Dan secured a cocktail and mingled with the people Dan knew either through work or with them being club members. The doctors along with their wives being accomplished in business impressed Karly. Paige Turner Andrews the CEO of Charl’s sandwiches, Dana Bridgeman Cramer who ran Bridgeman Construction, and Valerie Brandle from the Wilkinsing Foundation, who Karly was introduced to all seemed like nice people. Mark Andrews the author also was nice and Karly said she would now be a reader of his novels.

Dan said hello to Kimberly Patton who was with her husband and asked her how things were going.

With a smile on her face, she said, “Couldn’t be better.” Dan noted that while she was wearing a dark blue dress he couldn’t help but wonder how she looked when she said she was standing in the bedroom doorway.

An announcement was made asking the people to go to their tables for dinner. Dan and Karly went to their assigned table. Already sitting at the table were Brian Sullivan and Chase Miller, the two assistant club pros, and their dates. Nik and his wife were not there yet. Chase said ever since Nik got married he was always running a little late. Brian mentioned he had met Karly when he went down south to give Pete Wilson a hand. There was some discussion about how things were going in Phoenix.

“Here comes Nik,” said Chase.

Everyone looked to see Nik walking to the table with his wife. Dan looking at Nik’s wife had the thought that Nik knew how to pick his women since his wife was a very beautiful lady and would give Karly some competition in the looks department.

He noticed Karly standing up and she shouted out, “LISA!”

Nik’s wife shouted back, “KARLY!”

The two women rushed to and hugged each other.

“I assume you two know each other,” said Nik.

“We both went to the same university and were on the school’s golf team,” said Lisa. “Karly was one year behind me in school and we were on the team together for three years. The sorority newsletter said she was an assistant club golf pro in Phoenix.”

“I still am,” said Karly, ‘I am up here visiting Dan who invited me to this fundraiser and I am so glad that he did. It’s nice seeing you again and congratulations on getting married.”

The conversations that evening were varied and interesting. If they weren’t talking about golf then it was Lisa talking about her work on television doing the PGA tournaments. Lisa said the television network didn’t want to lose her when she moved here after marrying Nik. Because of that one of their corporate jets will pick her up at the airport by the university on Friday for her to work the golf tournament on the weekend and then will fly her back here either Sunday night or Monday depending on where the tournament was held.

When Dan wasn’t sitting at the table he was on the dance floor with Karly. She fit nicely up against him in his arms when they were dancing. Dan’s dancing ability was limited to something just a little more than a two-step but there were no complaints from Karly.

Dan had a great time tonight and it ended much too soon in his opinion. He could honestly say he enjoyed himself and by her reaction, he thought so did Karly. On the drive back to his house, she said it was nice in meeting the people Dan introduce her to but the best part was in seeing and reuniting with Lisa. Plans had been made for Nik and his wife along with Karly and Dan to golf on Tuesday. There was a large golf tournament at the club on Monday.

Back at Dan’s home, they had just entered it when Karly turned toward him and putting her arms over his shoulders said, “I had a great time tonight which I think I already told you that a few times,” and she gave him a very nice kiss.

When the kiss ended she said, “While the time at the club was nice the night isn’t over. I think the time can get even nicer now.” Turning her back to him she said, “Unzip me.”

Reaching for her zipper Dan said, “Are you sure?”

“Yes, I am.”

He pulled down the zipper and she stepped out of her dress which she tossed to a chair. Turning to him she was dressed now only in a black bra and matching panties. She put her arms again over his shoulders and said, “Please make love to me,” and kissed him again.

Ending the kiss Dan scooped her up in his arms and carried her to the bedroom depositing her on the bed. They both were looking at each other as Dan undressed. Accomplishing that, he joined her on the bed and took her in his arms. They engaged in kissing for a while before he unsnapped her bra and removed her panties. He told her she was beautiful as he bent to nibble on her breasts.

She seemed to enjoy his nibbling but as he moved lower and was nibbling on her clit he could tell that she enjoyed that even more. He shared in her enjoyment not only because of what he was doing but also because he could see her reactions to the pleasure she was experiencing. Karly was giving little light moans but she gave a louder moan when he thought she was climaxing.

Karly encouraged him to move upward. She wasn’t hesitant to clasp his shaft and direct it to her warm and now moist opening. His shaft did penetrate her but it took time since she was extremely tight and he noticed the grimacing she was expressing on her face. He took it slowly till she could adjust to him. In seeing that he could move more freely he put his hips into motion. Her arms were around him holding him tight to her and now she was telling him how good he was making her feel.

Dan wasn’t surprised when she told him she wasn’t protected. Her saying that caused him to withdraw just before he climaxed and deposited his discharge on her abdomen.

“That was good,” she said.

“Nope, that was great,” he said before he kissed her.

He went to get a damp towel which he used to wipe up his deposit.

He cuddled with her and engaged in some kissy-face which they both were content to do. He thought about having intercourse again but before that could happen he could see she had fallen asleep.

Karly was all he thought about before he fell asleep. She could be what he was looking for all of his life. He was wondering or maybe hoping she was thinking the same thing.

Dan was lying in bed when Karly awoke in the morning. It took her a few seconds to realize where she was and when she had done that she smiled at Dan and gave him a little kiss.

“I must look a mess,” she said.

“You could never look a mess,” he said as he bent to give her more of a kiss. He just held her in his arms and nothing was said for a while. Eventually, Dan offered to make her breakfast and she accepted the offer.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.