Blood Slaves - Cover

Blood Slaves

Copyright© 2021 by Megumi Kashuahara

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Kai, A 600 year old, new breed of vampire, literally has two neko kittens, [half human, half cat] dropped on his doorstep one rainy night. He uses these two nekos as the foundation for a new harem/coven. A tale of blood, sex and genetic engineering

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   non-anthro   Vampires   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Menstrual Play   Small Breasts  

Keiko’s claiming day arrived. She was up early like she was every morning before dawn helping Mizuki with the blood slave feedings. She saw Kai sitting in an armchair in the living room. She walked in and softly said, “Master, is everything alright?”

Kai opened his arms and said, “Come, come sit on Daddy’s lap.”

Keiko climbed up in Kai’s lap and curled into his arms.” Do I call you Daddy from now on?”

“If you want to. I would like it very much. I would like to be your daddy, your friend, and your Master.”

“Daddy, are you going to claim me as your slave today? I’m fourteen today.”

“Have you had any experience at all with a boy or a girl?”

“No, Daddy, I haven’t even been kissed yet.”

“Well, I think it would be best if we took things slow, don’t you?”

“I would like that very much, Daddy. I’m kinda small and I guess the size of your cock scares me a little. I know you’ll be gentle with me but still...”

“I understand. Why don’t we start with kissing? Today you will learn how to deep kiss, or as it is commonly known as French kissing. Now, French kissing is nothing more than tongue play, but it can be very erotic and get you sexually excited just by kissing. We start by kissing closed mouth and I will begin by licking your lips with my tongue. Once you learn, people start kissing with their mouths open and begin to French kiss. When I do that, you open your mouth a little bit. I will then stick my tongue in your mouth, move it around some then pull out and you follow my tongue into my mouth and then the dance begins. After that, you kiss how you feel. It is a kissing language of love that two people speak with their lips and tongue. There will be spit, so just swallow it. In the beginning, you will have more spit than an experienced kisser, but don’t worry about it.”

Kai gently pressed his lips to Keiko’s and the dance was on. After about three minutes it got a little sloppy and they had to stop so Keiko could wipe her mouth, but she was flushed. Her lips we bright pink and hot. Kai asked her, “Well, how do you like it?”

“I like it a lot! Can we kiss some more?”

Kai leaned in and the dance continued. This time he put some passion into his kisses, and she immediately picked up on it and was getting hot quickly, her lips were on fire, and she was clutching him, hugging him and the need in her was building. Kai gently slid his hand up under her shirt and found her puffy nipple. When he gently pinched it, Keiko moaned into his mouth and as he continued to fondle her nipples, she started to hump her hips.

When Kai pinched her nipple firmly, Little Keiko had her first orgasm. Her whole body shuddered, and she went stiff for a second then relaxed in his arms panting. “WOW! What was that?” Keiko asked.

“That, my little tomboy, was your first orgasm. Are you ready for more?”

“Yes! I’m yours to do with as you want. Make me feel one of those ‘gasm things again. Will ya please?”

“Okay, but I need you to get undressed and we’ll go to the bedroom.”

Like a flash, Keiko was on her way to Kai’s bedroom dropping clothes all along the way. When she climbed onto the bed, she was bare-ass naked. She turned over and lay on her back with her legs partially open.

Kai took off his robe and climbed on the bed beside her. He finally got a good look at Keiko’s body She looked very androgynous. She would make a very cute eight- or nine-year-old boy, but just an average girl. She had no feminine shape with boyish hips and thin, slender yet shapely legs with tiny feet and hands. She did have a very pretty pussy with plump, pinkish outer labia and her inner labia was hidden in her folds. The tip of her clit was just barely visible. She had cute brownish pink puffy nipples about 1¼” in diameter.

He started to rub her tummy and she flinched a little. He said, “I know you’re not used to being touched intimately, but don’t be afraid. I want you to believe me when I say that I want to give you pleasure. I won’t hurt you. So, try and relax, and let yourself go. Let your body feel all the sensations and feelings just like you did when we were kissing. Okay?”

“Okay, I’ll try.”

“Alright, let’s begin. And how do we begin?”

“By Kissing?”

“That’s right.”

They started to kiss, and things heated up rather quickly. Keiko was becoming a good kisser and she seemed to like kissing very much. Kai started gently rubbing her shoulders and upper chest. He broke the kiss and started kissing her neck and ears as he rubbed her upper chest. Keiko had her hand on his right arm and was moaning a soft “Mmmm” every so often. He scooted down a little and began kissing across her upper chest. Her breathing increased a little and she asked, “Oh god, you’re gonna suck my nipples?”

Kai latched onto her right one and answered, “Um Humm.”

Keiko cradled his head in her arms as he suckled and she whispered, “Oooh so nice, so very nice and tingly.”

After suckling her nipples for a few minutes, Keiko was heating up and her breathing increased and became audible. Putting her chin on her chest, she watched as Kai slowly kissed his way down her torso and was kissing around her belly button. He next moved between her legs, and she gasped and said, “Oh my god, you’re gonna lick my pussy!”

She gave an audible gasp when Kai kissed the top of her mons. He started to open her legs, but she quickly splayed them wide open for him. He gave her the initial lick up the length of her crease, she fell back on the bed and thrust her pelvis up into his mouth. Kai reached up to cradle her butt checks, and they were so small, he could hold both of them in one hand When he took the first swipe up through her crease, she was already wet and oozing her sweet nectar.

He knew it wasn’t going to take much to get her off, so he tried to prolong her pleasure by licking around her clit, and then down. He was going to really give her a shock as he licked down her perineum and around and over her anus.

Keiko was clutching Kai’s head by his hair Turning her head from side-to-side moaning “Oh please, Daddy, don’t stop.” Keiko was liberally juicing, and she tasted sweet and tangy. Kai was really enjoying her taste. His tongue was getting tired, so he figured it was time to get her off. He licked his way up her creases and started to flick the tip of his tongue across the tip of her button and she exhaled, “Oh My!” and started to thrust her pelvis up into Kai’s mouth. It wasn’t two minutes when tiny Keiko cried out, “Oh Daddy, I love you!” She went rigid and locked her thighs around Kai’s head. She then slumped back on the bed panting.

Kai moved up to her side and asked, “How was that? Did you like that”

“Wow! That was a wonderful gasm! I loved it!”

“Well, Baby Girl, I think that’s enough sex education for today. Okay?”

“Oh, Daddy, that was wonderful! Thank you. I’ve never felt anything like that ever!”

They went into the kitchen and grabbed a bite to eat. Kai told Selene, “I’m turning her over to you. You two have a lot in common. You both were runaways, homeless and alone. Teach her how to make love to a girl. Then, get a dildo and teach her how to suck cock. I taught her how to kiss and I licked her pussy to an orgasm, so she’s ready for more. She tastes delicious: sweet and tangy. I’ll take her virginity in a couple of days. From now on, she’s mine and she is to be nude in the house.”

“I licked her anus and rimmed her, introducing her to anal play, but that’s it. This afternoon, I’ll feed on her and start her transformation injections.”

Selene took Keiko to her room. They shared each other’s story of being rejected and ridiculed both at home and at school, and of their time on the streets. They thought it funny that they both had come to belong to Kai after being found in a box. They seemed to connect and made a strong bond.

She asked Keiko, “Well, how was our first sexual experience with Master?”

“Oh Selene, it was wonderful! He actually licked my pussy and my butt hole too!”

“Master wanted to introduce you to sexual contact. There will be a lot of it here. You will have oral, vaginal, and anal sex with Master, and with all your sisters. What he did to you, you will also do with all of us. How well do you know anatomy?”

“What, female anatomy?”

“Both.”

“Not very well. I know I have a pussy hole. That is where Master will fuck me and make me pregnant, and where the baby comes out, right?”

“That’s right, but there is more to your pussy area than your vagina.” Selene went on to give Keiko an anatomy class that covered both sexes.

She then said to Keiko, “The females in our family like to practice watersports.”

“What’s that?” Keiko asked.

“It’s pee games: drinking each other’s pee. Occasionally, one of us wants one of our sisters to pee on us.”

“Let me pee in your mouth and you drink it, okay? My urine will probably taste a little strong because I am six months pregnant, but it’s mostly salty and a little acrid. I don’t know, we all seem to like the taste.”

She then instructed Keiko on how to latch on to a girl’s urethra and drink from a girl without getting it everywhere. Keiko seemed to take to it without any qualms or reservations. In fact, before Selene got into any sexual play, she had the feeling that this tiny, little “tomboy” was a sex pistol in disguise. Selene asked, “Well? What do you think?”

“I think it’s kinda nasty and kinky. I like it, I like salty foods anyway, and I think you taste delicious! Can we do it whenever we like?

“Master allows us to have sex with each other whenever we want. He says it bonds us together. He will feed from you sometime today. That means, he will drink your blood. And he will start giving you injections. The procees is excruciatingly painful, but they will transform your body into a vampire. Basically, it kills your mortal body and makes you eternal. You will find that you will crave master’s touch and want him to fuck you all the time. He is the only man you can ever let touch you sexually. If you are unfaithful to him ― even a single touch ― he will drain your blood and kill you. These injections, once you become a vampire, you will grow retractable 2” fangs and you will gain superpowers. Your senses will become hypersensitive; your senses of smell, vision: especially night vision, and hearing. You will be able to move almost instantaneously for short distances.”

“Do you remember how Master licked you?”

“Wow! How could I ever forget!”

“Well, that is one of the ways women make love to each other, we lick each other’s pussy and ass until we cum. Why don’t you try to make me cum by licking my pussy? I’ll guide you on how to please a girl.”

Selene instructed Keiko that nearly all sexual encounters began with kissing. While kissing they would fondle each other. The person taking the lead, would then move down the body from kissing to the neck and ears, and slowly work their way down to the breasts, then down to the vulval area.

Selene went online and she showed Keiko some videos on lesbian sex, blowjobs, vaginal, and anal sex. By then, it was time for the evening meal. Everyone ate and then the girls all went into the bedroom. They laid on the California King-sized bed and Kai came in and drank from each of his girls’ thighs. He drank from Keiko differently by drinking from her neck, He drank two pints from her, and she was left semi-conscious and in a trance. He then administered the two genetic binding agents. He left her there on the bed. She would spend the next several hours in agonizing pain as her transformation began.

Kai’s father made an unexpected appearance and said he was only there to check on Miki’s progress. He had also learned of Kai’s new androgenous slave girl. He was happy to see both Miki and Selene’s pregnancies progressing perfectly and was very approving of Kai’s new acquisition. He watched her writhing in pain from the injections. He went in and got a closer look at Keiko and said, “That she has a very strange, exotic kind of beauty that was hard to describe. A girl who looked like a boy but was sexually attractive like a woman. He was also pleased that Kai was drawing new vampires from the homeless, unwanted sector of society. They would never be missed or searched for. He also congratulated Kai on the fact that all his new girls were right at the minimum age for transformation. They would loyalty serve him for many centuries.

He recommended to Kai that he could increase the wealth and power of his new coven by selling neko vampires instead of using them for blood slaves. Kenji Yakamura revealed that Kai’s success at breeding his nekos had spread to covens in Europe and America. There would be a very lucrative and thriving market for his kits. A breeding pair could bring upwards of five million U. S. dollars. Kai asked, “If I sold a breeding pair, then they would no longer need my nekos. Five million wouldn’t, therefore, be enough.”

“If I did this, I would only sell spayed females and neutered males.”

Kenji looked back into the bedroom at Keiko restlessly lying on the bed. He asked, “Have you fucked her yet? Is she a very sexual girl, or does she looking like a boy affect her sexuality also?”

“I ate her pussy today and she went off like a Roman candle. She’s a very sexual girl and she has one of the sweetest pussies I’ve ever tasted. Selene said she also liked drinking her pee. She’ll fit right in with her sisters.”

“Want to sell her?”

“No, Pops. Not a chance. I’m going to make her take her own virginities and fuck herself on my cock.”

“I’d like to see that. Can you tape it and send it to me?”

“Sure.”

“Will you breed her?”

“Of course, but not for a few years. She has an appointment to get her first birth control injection in three days. I thought she hadn’t reached menarche yet.”

“So what? I’m not taking any chances.”

“How about her feedings?”

“She will feed from the stable slaves until she has transitioned. Then Miki will take her out and teach her to hunt and feed.”

“I thought you didn’t trust her. What’s changed?”

“Mika has shown a renewed zeal in her longing desire to satisfy me sexually and she has shown great care and concern for her sisters, and her wisdom in handling what could have been a deadly situation and turning it into a valuable find for our coven. Her devotion to me and our coven is unquestioned. I really have taken a shine to that little neko.”

“We will have to sit down sometime and discuss the way you run things. I really do admire you, Son. These girls display a devotion and love for you that is not a common thing in covens today. The females prevalent in today’s covens are cold, calculating, and selfish. They serve out of compulsion and obligation and not out of love and devotion.”

“I don’t know Father, but I believe that you get what you give. I love each of my women and I show it and express it. They, in turn, love me back. I let them have sex with each other whenever they wish as long as it doesn’t interfere with my time with them. They love each other deeply. We truly are a loving, caring family.”

“Interesting ... you let them have unlimited sex with each other, and they still crave you to satisfy them sexually?”

“They do and they do with passion and desire.”

“How do you think your women think of themselves in the coven. What do you think they see themselves as in the whole scheme of things?”

“I’d like to believe they think of the coven as a polyamorous marriage. They are married to each other as well and to me. I am the leader and head of the marriage. When they have sex together, they do not use a dildo to fuck each other. They use fingers and mouths. For penetration by a cock, they crave me.”

“By the way, Dad, how many concubines do you have?”

“I have twenty, but I only regularly use three or four. I rotate the stock, so to speak. I will really enjoy Miki and Selene’s new additions to my stable.”

“That’s your problem. These women feel neglected and unloved by you. What good does it do to give them drugs to make them crave you and you don’t use them? It’s like craving something you cannot have. Do you allow them to have lesbian sex together as the desire suits them?”

“If this is so, why do you want two more from Selene and Miki? Just to have them?”

“Yes, just to have them. If I fuck Selene’s daughter, I’m fucking her, since you won’t share her. The same with Miki’s child.”

“Well, I’m sorry, but my women are mine and no other male will ever touch them. Believe it or not, by keeping them to myself, they feel very valuable, loved, and desired by me.”

“You may have it right, Son. They all love and adore you, yet they are very sexual with each other. It’s an amazing dynamic.”

Four days later...

This was Keiko’s last day of injections and her transformation was almost complete. Everyone was completely amazed by the way the shots were affecting the tiny tomboy. Her little pussy was now constantly running like a faucet, with her milky cream running down both inner thighs. She was following her Master around like a shadow, her craving for him was so intense. Her little puffy nipples seemed to enlarge a bit and they were hypersensitive.

She was so horny, she would lick, suck or finger fuck any of the girls who wanted to play. But the burning lust she carried for her Master was evident in the intense stare she followed his every move with. All the girls were anxious for Kai to call orgy night. They knew Keiko would get her wish and get fucked royally. Selene was seriously worried about the tiny girl having anal sex. It was hard to penetrate her with a female finger much less Kai’s seven-inch cock. Selene had a 1½” butt plug buried in her rectum. Sometimes, she was found to be wiggling it in her butt and giving herself an orgasm.

Everyone including Keiko knew that that evening would be her last night of excruciating pain to complete her transformation. Tomorrow, she would be one of them and ready for claiming by her master. She would need to feed. Kai would take her out to the slums and find her a victim that she could drain to finish her transformation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.