Blood Slaves - Cover

Blood Slaves

Copyright© 2021 by Megumi Kashuahara

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Kai, A 600 year old, new breed of vampire, literally has two neko kittens, [half human, half cat] dropped on his doorstep one rainy night. He uses these two nekos as the foundation for a new harem/coven. A tale of blood, sex and genetic engineering

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   non-anthro   Vampires   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Menstrual Play   Small Breasts  

Everyone ate some light fare for an evening meal in preparation for the real feeding later that night. They would hunt in two groups. Miki would take Akira and Mika Kai would take Selene and Miyuki. Tonight, would be their imitation into vampiric hunting, feeding, and putting their vampire skills and gifts into practice. Kai was hoping that they didn’t become overzealous in feeding and drain someone. Killing a victim caused such a mess and made hunting in the same area again difficult.

Kai called Selene into the bedroom to talk privately. He hugged her and kissed her deeply and said, “You know I love you deeply, don’t you?”

“Yes, Master, I know it. I feel it and I have never regretted becoming yours.”

“Selene, you asked me earlier what that injection was for. It is a fertility drug called Pregnyl. I will impregnate you when you come into your cycle in two weeks. My father insisted that I give you to him because he is deeply infatuated with your biracial beauty. I refused. I will never give you up or allow you to be used by another male.”

He continued saying, “My father is not what you would call a ‘family man.’ He always expects something in return for something he does. He furnished all the drugs that have enabled you girls to become vampires. He is also purchasing us a new Coven residential complex that will have a lot of room for feeder slave pens, a new modern dungeon, privacy grounds, and an enclosed wooded compound with a garden and pond. We have agreed that I will give him one of your female offspring. That is where the fertility drug comes in. If everything goes as planned, you will have twins, triplets, possibly even quadruplets. I will give my father one of the females from that group. I’m sure you know full well that any males will either be neutered and used for food, given away or sold. I’m telling you this so that you don’t think I am betraying you or our love. Do you understand?”

“Yes Master, I understand. I belong to you. My body belongs to you. Any offspring I have also belong to you. I feel loved and valued when you say that you will never part with me or let another man have me sexually. That makes me feel very valuable and precious to you. I ask one thing of you, Sir. Please, please, keep one of my daughters reserved for your use. I would like to see my daughter become your slave to be used for your breeding pleasure.”

“I also know that with the number of vampires in our coven, most of our offspring will become feeder slaves and not sexual slaves. Many of our offspring will die feeding the coven, but I foresee that as a necessity. I feel so honored that you and your father think I am pretty enough and valuable enough to want one of my children. I hope I can provide both of you with beautiful daughters that you will also transform and use for eternity. I would like you to use that drug whenever you breed me to provide you with multiple offspring for you to do with as you will.”

Taking her hands in his, Kai revealed, “Selene, I will reveal my heart to you, but if you tell anyone, I will drain you and cast your ashes to the wind, do you understand?”

“Hai, Shujin.”

“Besides my sister, Miki, I have never loved anyone as much as I love you. You are my treasure. I expect you to train the daughters I keep to serve me as you have loved and served me.”

With tears of joy, Selene hugged Kai tightly and replied, “I will treasure your words and lock them in my heart, Master. My heart is soaring like the phoenix after rebirth. I will train our daughters to worship you in mind, body, and soul.”

Having said what he needed to say, they left the bedroom and joined the others in the living room. Kai stood and said, “Let me have your attention. When we go out this evening, I want all of you to remember a couple of things. First and foremost. be very careful, not to kill anyone for two reasons. If you drain someone and their heart stops while you are still draining them, you may very well get sick and die yourself. We feed on living blood cells. If you feed from a cadaver you may end up dead yourself. Second, it is very hard to return and feed in an area where people are afraid to travel because of a murder. Use your skills creatively to drink and release. If you do it correctly, you will have a faithful and continual food source. This person will know you, but always have pleasant thoughts of you if you feed correctly. Does everyone understand me?”

“Hai, Shujin.” The girls answered in unison.

“Now, the average calorie count in a pint of blood is about 650 calories. That means that each of you will need about 3 pints per day to maintain your energy and weight levels. I am much bigger and will require four pints. Knowing this, each of you will know when you’re full and don’t want to feed any longer. That is going to be about the three-pint level for you small girls.”

Again, there were nods and an affirmative “Hai, Shujin” all around.

Kai asked Akira to step forward. When she was in front of him, he said, “Shapeshift now.”

Akira shifted and a small, orange-red tabby cat sat at his feet. He picked her up and said, “Try to protract your fangs.”

When she did, two two-inch fangs protruded from her open mouth. She looked like a tiny saber tooth tiger. Kai told her to try and suck a little and offered her his wrist. She bit him and started to feed. He withdrew his wrist and put her down and said, “Okay, shift back.” Again, Akira’s pretty, petite form reappeared.

“So, girls, as you can see, Akira, Miyuki, and Mika, all three of you can use your ability to attract a victim as a helpless, homeless cat. You can then hypnotize your victim and feed as a cat. This will be an excellent disguise and method to use. It will not work in all situations. Also, it is not necessary to fully extend your fangs. Usually, if you use a neck bite, ¾” is sufficient for that type of bite; ½” for the wrist. Longer fangs are required for aortic, breast, or thigh penetrations. Also, as a defensive weapon, you nekos also have your claws, which are very effective at killing an assailant in addition to your hyper-speed and senses. Remember, take no more than about a pint, or the amount of a regular water bottle from each of your victims. We want return customers. If you do it correctly, they will enjoy the experience and even find it sexually stimulating. Miki, you take your group out to the north, we will go south.”

Kai sternly made this point: “There are vampire slayers walking the streets at night. The only time a slayer will recognize you or to kill you is if you are in danger of killing someone. They can smell imminent death: not a simple blood withdrawal. I repeat. Take only one pint of blood!”


Miki, Akira, and Miyuki made their way to Jujo Ginza Shotenga, the largest arcade shopping street in northern Tokyo. In one of the small park-like rest areas, they spied a couple walking gingerly along the pathway. Akira said to Miyuki, “Let’s double team them. Let’s shapeshift and become homeless kitties. You take the male; I’ll take the female. Miki reminded them, “Look into their eyes, hypnotize them first then purr like kitties to maintain the trace. When they are perfectly still, then bite.”

The two sisters obeyed Miki to the “T” and sure enough, each donor picked up what they thought was a kitten. Both felt a strange sexual tingling in their loins as the girls fed from them. When they were finished, the girls licked their donor’s faces, broke the trance and the couple put them down. The girls ran off and shifted back a ways down the street. They giggled as they walked right past the couple they’d fed from and said “hi”.

A way down the block and over two streets, there was an arcade with a lot of young teens and preteens playing video games. Each girl went in as girls and snagged a guy, him thinking he was going to get a blowjob. Within minutes, each boy was in a trance and making a blood donation. Akira and Miyuki had taken a little over a pint from each donor and were both full and sated. They watched as Miki hit three women within a two-block area. The girls were amazed at the skill Miki displayed. But afterward, she explained that she’d been doing this for years and had perfected her skill of hunt and feed. Everyone was sated and full, so they headed for home.

Once home, Miyuki asked Akira in from=nt of Miki, “Don’t you think your hunting tactics are kinda aggressive? That guy we snagged with the girl ... he would have let you suck him dry he was so enamored with you.

“Shut up, Miyuki, you’re just jealous because I’m better at everything than you are.”

Akira, that’s enough,” Miki cut in, “I saw the whole thing and Miyuki is correct. You need to be more stealthy because an aggressive approach to a victim may give off signals to a slayer. Try to be more casual in your approach. You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar”


In the meantime, in southern Tokyo, Kai, Selene, and Mika were hunting on Shibuya Center-Gai. One of the busiest streets in all of Tokyo. Mika used the stray cat routine also to good success. She had her three pints within the hour. Selene had to pretend to be a teen hooker and attracted older men. Her beauty nabbed three victims rather quickly. Kai’s hyper-speed was unbelievable, and he fed while the other two were drinking from their donors.

Later, when Kai returned, Miki informed him of Akira’s hunting techniques. Kai told her to instruct Akira on the side away from the others so she can save face yet learn the correct way to hunt.


This became a nightly routine, and the girls became very adept at night feeding very quickly. Akira, either because of her pride, or just plain being obstinate, continued to hunt the way she wanted. The following week, both Mika and her mom, Mizuki, went into heat. Kai filled their little cat pussies full of cum three times a day for a week. The following week, Selene entered her ovulation week, and Kai filled her baby place full also, He had given her the last two shots of Pregnyl and finished them a day before Selene was to start ovulating. Miki tested positive that she was indeed pregnant. One down and three more to confirm.

Kai called Dr. Masato and scheduled sonograms for all the pregnant girls at about the twelve-week point. Kai picked Mika’s date because she fell in between Miki and Selene. It seemed that Kai’s girls hit the jackpot. Miki was pregnant with twin girls. As for Selene, the Pregnyl worked: she was also carrying twin girls: Akira was pregnant with six kits, Mizuki with another six, and Mika with five. For the sonograms, Akira was carrying a 50/50 litter of three girls and three boys. Mizuki had four boys and two girls. Mika had three girls and two boys. A total of equally balanced eight girls and eight boys.

This would bring sixteen blood slaves. Miki’s firstborn daughter would become Kai’s sex slave along Selene’s firstborn. The other half of the twins sets would be given to Kenji Yakamura. Akira threw a fit. She wanted at least one of her girls to join the harem, but Kai said no. He will wait and pick one of hers at a later date. That seemed to pacify her, but she was still envious of the two humanoid females getting preferential treatment. Kai explained that even with using all sixteen kits as blood slaves, with six vampires, two would still have to hunt to get their required three pints a day until the next litter was born. Miyuki cried because she was the only one who was spayed and unable to bear young. Kai held her and said, “Don’t be sad, my eldest daughter, I am working on something for you. Just be a little patient, okay?”

“Thank you, Daddy, I burn inside to give you a slave.”

“Be patient, little one, I have a couple of ideas I need to work out”.


Three months later, they were now living in their new coven compound, and all the kits that were born were put into cages in the old stable building. Kai decided to keep one fertile pair for breeding neko blood slaves; the rest were sterilized. Neko blood had slightly higher caloric and protein levels than human blood because of their being hybrids. The breed pair should go into heat in about six months, another two months gestation, they could have another litter in eight months. Akira was satisfied that Kai chose her offspring to be the breeding pair. None of the blood slaves were named but simply numbered according to their cage numbers.

Things settled out and a regular family routine was established, Miki and Selene’s pregnancies were progressing nicely. At three months, their baby bumps had yet to appear, but they had that pregnant glow about them. Everyone was wondering what Selene’s babies would look like. Would they have their mom’s light café au lait coloring, or would they be darker? Would Miki’s daughter be as beautiful as she was?” It was just gossip amongst the womenfolk.

Kai seemed to be in a frisky mood at the breakfast table. Vampires, despite what people think, can eat food, but the nutritional value is very low because of their reduced digestive abilities. That is a fallacy just like vampires being afraid of crosses, and garlic. With the advent of genetic splicing (CRISPR), sunlight is no longer fatal for vampires. Vampires simply prefer the dark, especially for hunting because of the stealth factor, although feeding during the day is very effective.

Kai stood after everyone was finished and said, “Alright ladies, into the dungeon! I feel like binding and beating someone!”

This was the day the girls were dreading. Mizuki had retold the story of her encounter with the flogger and how she came harder than she had ever come in her life and peed all over the floor while doing it. Selene added, “Been there, done that. Believe me, it tastes a lot better straight from the source than cold.”

Someone asked, “Who’s pee did you drink?”

These girls had yet to learn that most, not all, but most vampires over 200 years old could read conscious thoughts. Both Miki and Kai smiled as they read both Akira’s thoughts and Selene’s when she made the remark.

Selene quipped, “I never drink and tell.”

Kai added, “Everyone is going to explore drinking the Golden Nectar.”

Akira and Selene nodded to each other and Selene snagged Mika on their way. She whispered to the blue-black-haired neko, “Mika, if you really want to get kinky with Master, offer to be his toilet and let him pee in your mouth, then swallow it. He’ll love it!”

Mika, being so needy for her Daddy’s affection answered, “Good idea, I’ll try it!

As far as everyone knew, Miki might be the only one who has ever been tied up. Mika asked, “Mistress Miki, have you ever been bound and beaten?”

“No, Mika, I haven’t. My father said I was too young for him to do any BDSM stuff with, but when I am mated, then my mate may choose to use me any way he wishes.”

When everyone stepped into the dungeon, there were gasps and shudders when they saw the chains, whips, and various other leather goods along with the fastening rings on the walls and medical exam tables with tons of instruments.

Kai gave a wicked laugh and said, “Ladies, welcome to my playroom!”

“Now, I will demonstrate how sometimes, a little pain can be very sexually stimulating. Since Miss Akira is so aggressive and can handle anything, I think we will use her to demonstrate one of my favorite toys: the riding crop.”

“Akira, come here.”

The little runt stepped forward and Kai walked her to a corner of the dungeon. He told her to kneel on the floor, which she did. He had her open her legs to a 45͌ angle and bring her feet together behind her to form a three-point tripod support for her body. He placed a blindfold on her, and she was now starting to fidget. Kai lightly tapped the side of her cheek with the crop and said, “Be still, or I’ll tie you to the wall and whip you.”

Akira took three huge breaths and stilled herself. He told her to lay back on her feet and place her hands above her head. This position put her pussy elevated and spread open and her back was arched upwards over her heels. He told her, “If you move or leave position, you will regret it, understand, bitch?”

“Hai! Shujin.”

“Now ladies, this position is called the PNP. That stands for Pussy Nipple Punishment position. Are we liking it so far?”

Silence, but Akira was breathing rather heavily.

Alright. Let’s begin. “WHAP! WHAP!”

Kai slapped each nipple right on the tips.

The little neko squeaked “Eeek!”

“How’s that feel, Bitch?”

“It stings Sir.”

“WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP” Two to each nipple.

“WHAP! Uh! WHAP! Uh! WHAP! Uh! WHAP! Uh! WHAP! Uh! WHAP! Uh! WHAP! Uh! WHAP! Oh fuck!” Four to each nipple

Akira was panting heavily, and her chest was heaving. Kai ordered, “Mika, tell me, is your sister’s pussy wet?”

Mika stepped forward and ran two fingers up through Akira’s slit and showing her slimy fingers said, “Master, she’s a slimy, sopping slut, Sir.”

“Oh Akira,” Kai teased, “So, you’re a pain slut too! My, my what a lovely discovery, isn’t it girls?”

“What’s it feel like, pain slut?”

“It stings, but it sends a jolt of electricity straight to my pussy ... Sir.”

“Liking it, huh?”

“Yes, Master.”

Without warning, “WHAP, Uh! WHAP! Uh! WHAP! Uh! WHAP! Uh!” Two more to each breast. He then changed tactics. Kai warned her, “Don’t you dare cum without permission. Understand, bitch?”

Panting, and her chest heaving, Akira replied, “Hai! Master.”

Akira’s pussy was pink and her clitty button was barely peeking out through her outer lips. There was a wet line where her juices had oozed from her pussy and were running down her perineum and dripping onto the floor.

“BAP! BAP! BAP! BAP! BAP...” Kai slapped Akira’s pussy right on her button for a solid minute. He reminded her “Don’t you dare fucking cum!”

Akira was straining to lower her arms and cover herself. She cried out, “Oh Gawd, Master. Pleeeze! Pleeeze let me cum!”

“BAP! BAP! BAP!” Kai kept hitting her pussy. She was so wet that the crop was hitting her cleft with a spat and spraying cunt juice into the air.

“BAP! BAP! BAP!” Akira was gritting her teeth and again cried out, “Pleeeze Master, I beg you! Pleeeze let me cum!”

Everyone’s eyes were riveted to Akira’s glowing red pussy with wide-eyed, slack-jawed, anticipation waiting for her to explode. Suddenly, Akira, through clenched teeth emitted a “Grrrr” and a wet spot slowly started to appear between her legs on the floor.

Akira was losing control of her bladder. She threw her head back and cried out painfully, “Please Lord, I beg of you!”

“Cum, Akira, cum for me!”

Akira’s body went completely rigid, and she locked up every muscle in her body and quivered. With each spasm, Akira whined a high-pitched keening sound, her eyes closed, and she looked like she was in total bliss. Kai kept her orgasm peaked: BAP, BAP, BAP!

Kai ordered Mizuki and Mika to pull her away from the puddle and lay her out flat, so her legs didn’t cramp. He turned to Miki and said. “Miki, clean up her mess along with your sister’s legs, feet, and anywhere she’s wet.”

Miki answered, “Yes, Master,” and begin to lick up the puddle on the floor. When she’d cleaned the floor, she licked Akira from her feet all the way up to her pussy and then thoroughly licked her clean and sucked the cunt cream from her hole. When she’d finished cleaning her sister, she moved up alongside her and embraced her, and held her then kissed her tenderly. After a few minutes, Akira had recovered and was again kneeling in front of her Master.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.