Blood Slaves - Cover

Blood Slaves

Copyright© 2021 by Megumi Kashuahara

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Kai, A 600 year old, new breed of vampire, literally has two neko kittens, [half human, half cat] dropped on his doorstep one rainy night. He uses these two nekos as the foundation for a new harem/coven. A tale of blood, sex and genetic engineering

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   non-anthro   Vampires   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Menstrual Play   Small Breasts  

As Selene and Akira escorted Kai’s fifteen-year-old sister, Miki, to the bedroom for her deflowering and ownership as one of Kai’s concubines. He was drunk with her beauty. She was a young version of the actress Mitsuki Takahata. He was rock hard thinking about what her virgin pussy would feel like wrapped around his cock He knew that she would be ovulating today and his two tablespoons of sperm-laden cum would be on its way into her Fallopian tubes, and by this time tomorrow she would be pregnant with his child and the ovum would be receiving the same drug regimen its mother received that would bind mother and child’s mind and body to him.

Just outside the bedroom door, Akira stopped Miki, held her arm and aggressively stated, “I am the alpha, and don’t you forget it.”

Miki smiled at her and said, “Sister, blood is thicker than water. Time will tell who the alpha will be. But remember this. The drugs you have received that gave you immortality I was born with. I was also born genetically connected to our Master. All of Kai and my DNA is shared. You’re lucky if you have 49% percent at most. What I will receive is twice the bonding and twice the power you have received, so do not think yourself more than what you are.”

Miki calmly continued saying, “For the sake of our Master and the welfare of the coven, let us live in harmony. I am willing to tolerate your leadership ... for the time being. Now, if you have nothing further to impede our Master’s pleasure, please step aside.”

Akira glared at Miki and flashed her new fangs. Miki growled and flashed hers, and hers looked noticeably longer. All the women thought that Miki was a much more beautiful and poised woman than Akira. Simply her looks. Miki was taller at 5’ 3” and 103 pounds. She breasts were bigger as was her hips. Miki measured 34B –23-34. Her legs were long and sleek, and she had a perfect slender figure. Her curly hair was a thick, rich reddish auburn and just past mid back. She was truly a very beautiful woman, but she had always acted humbly during her interactions with the girls and was very well liked.

Selene reminded Akira, “Didn’t you hear them talking earlier? This love affair has been going on since she was old enough to crawl into bed with him as a little girl! That’s how long she has waited for him to claim her. And another thing. They are already genetically related and have more common DNA that both of us put together! If I were you, I’d look to gain her as an ally and not an enemy. Face facts, Akira, you’re a hyper-sexed neko. She’s his biologically blood related sister!”

As she was escorted into the room, Miki ran to Kai and wrapped her arms around his neck, giving him a scorching kiss. “Will you fuck me now? Will you fuck me, please, Kai? I’ll be good for you, I promise. I have dreamed, fantasized and craved this moment for seven long, agonizing years”

Kai laid her down on the bed. Regardless of what she had asked of him, he was going to take his time and enjoy it with her. He kissed his way up her legs, and she propped her head up so that she could see what he was doing. She moaned as his tongue first touched her pussy lips, and she shoved her hips up, trying to get more contact. He licked and kissed her sweet pussy, trying to savor it. Kai brought his fingers into play and felt her inside. He gently pressed in a little, and felt something he had never expected to feel, a barrier.

“You still have your hymen,” he asked.

“Yes, I’ve been saving it for you” she moaned.

“It’s going to hurt when I fuck you,” Kai said.

“I can’t wait,” she moaned. She was squeezing her nipples as he licked and fingered her. He played with her more, until she screamed in ecstasy and came. Kai moved up her body and took her hands off her breasts as he replaced them with his lips.

He moved up to her face and tried kissing her gently, though she practically attacked his mouth. Kai grabbed her hands and held them over her head. “Calm down,” he told her.

She laid back onto the bed, panting, and he kissed her again, and this time she let him do it gently.

“Are you ready for this?” he asked.

“Oh gawd, yes!” Miki moaned.

“Are you ready for me to take you?” he repeated.

“Pleeeze, Master, yes!” she cried.

“Are you ready for me to take your cherry?” I teased.

“I need you to, please Kai. I’m begging you!” she said.

Kai took his cock in hand, took the opportunity to jack it a little, then placed it at the opening to Miki’s slick, wet. Pussy. Miki tried to push her hips up, but Kai pushed them back down. Then Kai thrust forward forcefully slamming through Miki’s cherry, burying himself completely.

She grimaced and winced and he stopped moving. She was panting, looking at her brother wide-eyed. “Are you OK?” Kai asked. “Do you want me to stop?”

“No, no,” she said. “It hurt a little and burns, but I don’t want you to stop. Please use me!” she said.

Kai pulled out a little, and she hissed, then he pushed back in. He began pumping her shallowly, but she was soon pushing her hips up to him. He began thrusting more deeply, pulling nearly all the way out with each stroke. He maintained a nice, steady stroke and both were quickly climbing the peak. She was panting heavily, and Kai was getting close. Miki locked her legs around her brother’s waists as he continued to thrust forcefully in and out of her.

Both Kai and his sister seemed to be complete I sync and were both steadi;y climbing towards the peak of there conjoined pleasure. Kai warned “I’m going to come soon, Miki,” he informed her. “Are you close?”

“I’ve ... been ... cumming ... since ... you ... started,” she panted.

Kai started slamming her, as she moaned “Yes!” over and over, until He finally pushed all the way in and held himself there. Her eyes opened wide as she stared at her brother. He pumped into her, over and over, and she hissed, “I feel you. I feel you cumming inside of me!”

Kai slammed my mouth on hers and kissed her hard. She wrapped her arms around Kai’s shoulders and pulled him into her. They stayed locked together for a few minutes, then he pulled back and asked, “Are you OK?”

“Wonderful,” she sighed.

Kai smiled and rolled off. They both lay panting on the bed. Kai embraced her and said, “Now you’re a woman.

“I was a woman before,” she said. She looked at him and added, “Now I’m your woman.”

Miki eased herself down and started cleaning Kai’s blood-stained, slimy cock.

“You don’t have to do that,” he told her.

“Yes, I do,” Miki said.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Father and I offered my virginity to you. You accepted, and the result of that sacrifice is now on your cock. It is only right that I clean it off and take it back into myself.”

“If that’s the way you feel, then go for it.”

“Thank you, Master. When can we do it again?” Miki asked

“You’re not sore?” Kai asked.

“I’m a little sore, but that’s not where I want it,” she said.

“Where do you want it?” He asked.

“In my butt,” she said, quietly.

“What?” Kai asked. He had not planned on that. “I hadn’t planned on doing your ass today.”

“But you have to,” Miki cried. “It’s not right not to! I want you to have all of me.”

“I can have it, but another time,” Kai told her. She looked on the verge of crying.

“Sir, you really don’t have to wait,” Selene said. “Most women never have any preparation, and they still manage to do it. If you go slowly and be gentle, it can still be good for her.”

“You’ve said quite enough today,” Kai told her. “I don’t want to hear another sound from you tonight!

She nodded and bowed her head.

“Selene is right,” Akira said. “We’ve already prepared Miki. I’m sure she can take it.”

“Et tu?” He asked. Kai looked at Miki and said, “It may hurt more than when I first took your virginity. Are you sure?”

“Yes. I want it! I want it this way. Besides, Selene and Akira made sure I’m prepared for you. I want your cock to be the only thing in me!”

Kai shook my head and kissed her. “If it means that much to you, then I’ll do it.” Then he laughed. “I can’t believe that I just reluctantly agreed to fuck a beautiful woman in her ass.”

Kai turned and looked at his hafu and ordered, “Selene, get the lube and bring it here now!”

“Master, as Mistress said, she is already lubed and prepared for your pleasure.”

Miki said, “Ooooh, goody, goody, goody! But first, let me go pee, Sir.”

Akira, get over her and clean your sister’s cunt and service her.”

Akira ‘s eye widened like dinner plates, and she responded with “Huh?”

“You heard me. Come take care of your sister.”

“No, Kai, don’t do this. Let me go to the bathroom. It will only take a minute.”

“Akira! Do as I say!”

Akira climbed on the bed and gave Miki a harsh look and Miki looked at her sympathetically and said, “Sister, I will repay this kindness to you. You must believe that I never wanted this.”

Akira’s look softened and she replied, “I believe you. I will tap your thigh when I’m ready. If I need you to stop so I don’t drown, I’ll tap you again, okay?”

“Yes, I understand.”

Akira dropped down in between Miki’s legs and positioned her mouth over Miki’s pussy. She gently tapped the side of Miki’s thigh, and she slowly released her bladder. Akira swallowed quickly but couldn’t keep up with Miki’s flow. She tapped Miki’s thigh and her sister squeezed off her flow. When Akira had swallowed and took a deep breath, she tapped Miki’s thigh again. She did this twice more until Miki had finished. Akira licked Miki’s pussy clean and sat up. Miki grabbed her hand and pulled her to her and kissed her deeply and with passion. When they broke the kiss, Miki said, “Thank you, Sister.”

Everyone in the room knew why Kai ordered Akira to service her sister in that way. She needed to “drink some humble pie.” As it were, he accomplished what he wanted as the girls parted with a closer bond.

Akira replied, “No, thank you for your gift.” And backed off the bed.

Climbing onto the bed, Kai said with a leer, “Now, we’ll see if you are still anxious to get your ass ravaged when my massive rod is pillaging your delicate pink rectum,”

“Pillage away!” she said as she turned over and lifted her ass.

He knelt behind her, slapped her ass leaving a hand print and bent over, burying my tongue in her pussy. She gasped and groaned.

“Wrong hole!” she moaned.

Kai leaned back and spanked her ass with four good slaps.

“Don’t tell me how to use my woman!” he scolded.

“I’m sorry, Kai,” she said contritely. “You can use me as you please.”

He leaned in again and stroked his tongue over her puckered asshole. Miki hissed, “Yes!”

When he sat back, Selene guided Kai to Miki’s ass. “Are you ready, darling?” she asked.

“Oh, god, I am so ready. Please, Kai, please take my ass!” She looked back over her shoulder, her sexy emerald, green eyes pleading with him. He slowly pushed his hips forward, and she “EEed” as the crown popped through her sphincter.

“Are you OK?” he asked.

“Just wait a minute, please!” she begged. Hooting, she took a few deep breaths, then said, “OK, you can go on.” he started pushing in, and soon he was completely buried in her.

“Sooo fucking big,” she groaned.

“I can still stop,” he said.

“You can’t, not until you cum in me!” she said.

Kai started pumping back and forth, and he realized that as tight as her ass was wrapped around his cock, he was not going to last very long. That was probably good for Miki, but he wanted her to feel good as well. He beckoned Selene over and whispered to her to get a toy. She ran to get it, and when she came back, Kai pressed the bullet vibe that she gave him into Miki’s clit. When Miki felt it, she clenched so hard that she nearly clipped his cock in half.

In a surprising act of love, Akira slipped herself under Miki’s head, and began whispering to her how sexy she looked, how well she was doing, and describing how Kai was reacting to the feelings. Miki started panting and clenching, and Kai recognized it as her way of cumming. While Akira had massive, mind-blowing orgasms, Miki came long and continuously. He started rocking harder and harder, pressing the vibe into her, and soon he was announcing his intentions.

“I’m going to cum in your ass,” he told her. “And when I do, I’m going to own you ― all of you! I’m going to take your ass whenever I want, I’m going to take your pussy whenever I want. And you are going to give it to me, won’t you?

“Oh, yes, I will!” she responded. “I’m yours! You won’t ever even have to ask!”

Kai dropped the vibrator to grab her hips, and Selene was there to pick it up and press it into her. She also slipped a finger in as Kai started slamming himself into her, then he screamed as he unloaded into Miki. Kai held himself over her as he felt her shudder, and then he had to pull out. Kai collapsed as she remained on her hands and knees, cumming continuously as Selene kept the vibrator pressed on her. Kai watched her for another three minutes, until Miki begged Selene to stop.

Akira kept stroking Miki’s hair, telling her how good she had done, and Selene came over to put her lap under Kai’s head, so that he could rest as well

“I swear, you ladies are going to kill me,” Kai said.

“You’d better not die,” Akira said. “You’ve promised us much more.”

Akira moved around and slurped and dug every drop of cum out of the gaping hole that was Miki’s anus. When she’d retrieved all to there was to be had, she pushed Miki onto her back and shared it with her in a deep, sloppy kiss.

Kai laughed and said “Un-fucking believable!

A while later the two siblings went to the bathroom, and Miki and Kai had a lovely shower, washing each other off. She hissed when he cleaned her pussy and ass, but she insisted that he do it. She cleaned his cock, then she tested to make sure that it was clean enough to eat off of.

After a nice refreshing shower, they returned to the living room. The coven was waiting patiently for the siblings to show their faces. and Kai told Akira that she was to enjoy Selene for the night, Miyuki and Mika would fuck their mother and enjoy a reuniting threesome, leaving Miki all to himself.

When everyone had gone their separate ways to do their Master’s bidding, Akira and Selene sat on the bed talking. Selene asked, “Well, what was it like?”

“What?”

“You know, drinking Miki’s pee right from the source.”

“Interesting. I was really shocked by what Miki said. I expected her to lord it over me, but I could tell by the look in her eyes that she didn’t want me to think that she was superior to me because Kai ordered me to do it. For some crazy reason, it made doing it for her okay. Strange, isn’t it?”

“Yeah, but what did it feel like for you? I mean, you know, having her piss right into your mouth.”

“She must have drank a lot of water because she wasn’t as salty as I expected, but it was warmer, almost hot, which I didn’t expect. It was erotic in a strange, weird way. I man, I got a little wet and enjoyed it. Am I fucking weird or what?”

Selene replied, “I wanted to know because I felt the same way when Kai made me clean your pee up from the floor. The taste wasn’t revolting, and I told him I thought it might taste better warm and from the source. He said I would need to explore it more. Can we?”

“Can we what?”

“Explore it more.”

“You kinky bitch! Are you serious?”

“Yeah, let’s do it. Pee in my mouth, will you, Sister?”

Akira shook her head and chuckled saying, “You’re serious, aren’t you?”

“Yeah, make me do it, Akira, force me to drink you or you’ll punish me.”

Akira locked eyes with Selene and without warning, slapped her across the face hard and ordered, “On the floor, bitch. NOW!”

Selene obeyed, and Akira grabbed a handful of hair and shook her head saying, “Come here, you fucking toilet bitch. Latch your mouth on my pussy. I need to pee.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.