Blood Slaves - Cover

Blood Slaves

Copyright© 2021 by Megumi Kashuahara

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Kai, A 600 year old, new breed of vampire, literally has two neko kittens, [half human, half cat] dropped on his doorstep one rainy night. He uses these two nekos as the foundation for a new harem/coven. A tale of blood, sex and genetic engineering

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   non-anthro   Vampires   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Menstrual Play   Small Breasts  

As the morning sun shone through the breakfast room windows, Kai sat drinking a cup of coffee and pondering his life, the lives of his slaves, and what lie ahead. He looked at the sun’s rays flooding the room with light and realized that when he was a newly transformed vampire, sunlight was deadly to a vampire. But that ceased to be an issue fifty years ago with the development of a gene-altering drug. Now, all vampires that are born have this drug naturally infused in their DNA and are immune to sunlight just like any other human.

Today, he was going to talk with his father, a very dominant and psychic man, the epitome of a dominant, virile, and assertive male who had unexplainable vampiric powers that made being in his very presence, one automatically became submissive to him and obedient to his command. He hated being in father’s presence because it was as if his father had the power to read minds. He knew everything about you and your life the moment you walked into his presence. But Kai needed information. Information and access to drugs that he knew existed but could not get on his own. He was also an intellectual, a vampiric historian, and a keeper of the secrets of the clans dating back to the days of Helen of Troy, who had enslaved Paris as her blood slave and lover. He spoke as if every conversation were a doctorate thesis.

Kai got up and got a refill on his coffee and sat back down. A few moments later, Akira and Selene appeared. They sat at the table and after greeting him, Akira asked, “Are you going to see grandfather today?”

Kai nodded and said, “Yes, and if I get what I’m looking for, I will be a completely different man when I arrive home. We are about to embark on a whole new life. One that will bring with it more stringent and fatal cause and effects to our decisions. If I get what I want, you girls, and those you bind as slaves, will either obey me without question, or you will die. There will be no second chances. Life will become starkly black or white. There will be no room for any grey areas whatsoever. Your Master and the coven will become your life’s mission to preserve for eternity. Do you understand?”

Both girls answered, “Hai, Shujin.”

“Your sole purpose for being will become taking care of my needs. That means, if I need blood, you will furnish the victim and if necessary, you will give your own blood to preserve my life at the expense of yours. This will become your life’s priority. Do both of you understand?”

“Hai, Shujin.” Akira added, “Master, we will obey you implicitly. We know what is involved and we have chosen to follow you, wherever our destinies may lead. Mika is also hopelessly in love with you, Master. She cried most of the night hoping that you will find her worthy to be your vampire slave forever. She desperately wants to let go of all of her inhibitions and serve you without limitation as we have committed to do.”

“Alright. With your committed vows of obedience, it’s time to leave. I don’t know what time I’ll be home, but I’ll call when I am leaving my father’s home.”

“Yes, Master, we will await your return with anticipation.”

“And there had better be four wet pussies also.” With that, Kai turned and walked out the door.

When Kai arrived at his parent’s home, let him in. his father’s house maid, a blood slave, He was led to the study, where his father was sitting in a comfortable leather armchair with his mother kneeling between his legs fellating him. After she’d swallowed his spend, she silently sat back on her legs with her head down. Kenji Yakamura smiled and said, “Good Morning, Son. Would you like a blowjob? Your mother is an excellent cocksucker.”

“No thanks, Dad, but I appreciate the offer.”

“You may have a different outlook when we finish our discussion today. You may go, Aiya.”

“Arigatou, Shujin.” She stood and turned, then said, “Good Morning, Son.”

“Good morning, Mother.”

Kenji looked at his son as he holstered his cock and zipped his pants back up. “What brings you here at this early hour, Son?”

Kai smiled and replied, “Why don’t you tell me, Father. You seem to have a window into people’s minds.”

Kenji sighed and said, “Alright, I guess you don’t want to play cat and mouse with me today, am I right?”

“You always were very perceptive, Dad.”

“Alright, Son. You’re here to have the discussion I have been waiting 200 years to have with you. You’re here to find out how to go about creating your own coven and converting several of your blood slaves into vampires while continuing to keep them submissive and obedient to your will. How’s that? Am I correct?”

“You hit the nail squarely on the head, Dad.”

“Good. First, let’s converse and get reacquainted, shall we?”

“Sure, Dad. Where do we start?”

“I heard you gave each of your sisters a neko blood slave. How generous of you.”

“I gave Megumi and Kioko males, which I would never allow in my house. Just the other day, I gave Miki a female, who made a fool of me in front of the other females by not revealing to me she was gay and not attracted to males. It was either that or kill her. Miki seemed to think she ate her pussy well enough to accept her.”

“Miki is quite beautiful, isn’t she? She’s the most beautiful child I have sired in 400 years”

“Hell yeah, I told her that if she wasn’t a lesbian, I’d fuck her.”

“Why didn’t you fuck her anyway?”

Kai sat dumbfounded and after a moment replied, “I don’t know, it never occurred to me to simply take her.”

“You.re my son, and a male vampire, aren’t you? A dominant Master, a man to be obeyed. Don’t you think that as such you can take whatever you want? If you wanted her, you just should have said, ‘Miki, you’re not leaving this house without my cum in your pussy and asshole.’”

“You know what she would have done? She would have spread her legs and offered herself to you, lesbian or not. I bring all this up not to shame you, but to instruct you. You are here to ascertain the drugs necessary to start your own coven using slaves you value and want to keep well past their normal lifespan. Correct? And you want to ensure that these slaves remain obedient and compliant to your will once they become vampires. You don’t want a mutiny on your hands, do you?”

“Yes, to all of that. And no, I will not tolerate a mutiny. I’ll kill them all if that were to occur.”

“Well let me ask you this. How can you accomplish that unless you are a superhuman, supererogatory, and superlatively assertive and dominant male vampire?”

“A man like me takes what he wants, he doesn’t ask for it. If I see a weak vampire with a woman I want, I take her from him. I use the bitch then I kill her. I only take from another vampire to show my dominance. The woman has absolutely no value to me. If you wanted Miki, you should have taken her. What do you think your blood slaves ― and hers ― would have thought when they saw your lesbian sister spread her legs for you and beg you to fuck her?”

“I’ll tell you what they would have thought. They would have had pussies dripping with cunt cream and craving to be the next one you fucked. Are you that kind of man, Kai?”

“Yes, I am, and I want to live it also, starting by fucking and enslaving my sister. That’s why I’m here, to learn to be my father’s son.”

“And you shall have her. The lesson starts here. First of all, the life you now want is only possible by being the unwavering, dominant Master of your life and your slaves. Add to that, three components that are synergistic, symbiotic, and integral: permanent gene and hormonal splicing drugs that breed a specific male’s dominant power and control into a slave.”

“You need to adopt the mindset that erotic domination and submission clearly are brought to life in the master-slave dynamic. It strangely has its beginnings, in the anxiety over-dependency upon the mother, the first “other” which a person encounters. Erotic domination attests to the immense satisfaction that can be found not only in the role of the master but in the role of the slave as well. One need only look as far as sadomasochistic sexual practices for an example of how some people can find pleasure in being dominated. Sadomasochism, in that it works through the master-slave dynamic more clearly than any other sexual practice, provides an ideal example with which to explore how submission and pain can, in many circumstances, provide pleasure. Domination and subordination necessarily entail a violation of boundaries, physical or otherwise, and this violation causes a blurring of demarcations between self and other, or master and slave so that the two become one. Thus, the masochist who willingly submits to sexual “enslavement” implicitly also submits to having her own physical boundaries violated, and thus, to relinquishing her individuated self to forming a unity with her Master.

“The dominant partner, occupying the role of master, is idealized, insofar as he occupies the role of the “self.” And because the fear of dependency upon the other requires that the other be devalued, the slave, then, is devalued and abased but may gain access to her idealized opposite when her master’s will is enacted upon her. This is the only condition under which a slave can derive pleasure from being punished and controlled by her master. Only when her “sacrifice of selfhood” creates the master’s power, produces his coherent self, in which she can take refuge, can the slave gain physical and psychic satisfaction from having her body violated. in losing her own self, she is gaining access, however, circumscribed, to a more powerful “one.” We both know that the submissive is the one who holds the true power in the relationship for this to happen. The sex act itself, then, becomes a sort of ritualized physical representation of the psychic struggle between self and other, in which the masochist partakes in the selfhood of the sadist, but only while it is enacted on the masochist’s own body. Paradoxically, the masochist originally comes to occupy the role of a slave out of a desire for selfhood and autonomy, and to the extent that the masochist gains access to the self of the sadist, has that desire satiated.”

“The result of the sadomasochistic play is the creation of both psychic and physical power through ritual violation of the body of the other, and the pleasurable feeling of having accessed a powerful and coherent self. Surrendering to domination thereby produces a feeling of wholeness that cannot otherwise be achieved without punishment from the master. The pleasure found in erotic submission, then, is not derived from pain, as such, but from the access, it gives to the coherence of the subject that inflicts the pain”

“Sadomasochism is not the only sexual act or fantasy that enacts the violation of the body of another. Even both heteronormative and homonormative sex requires that the female partner’s physical boundaries be violated. The physical act of being penetrated simulates a stabbing and puncturing motion, and yet a space is filled within the female, a “wholeness” is achieved, and unity between sexual partners is formed. In the sense that she has been penetrated or punctured and her physical boundaries have thus been violated, it could be said that violence has been done to her. The male partner involved has enacted his will upon her, made her relinquish her individuated self to him, thereby giving her Master ownership of her very being. This is the law of patriarchal gender. It is according to this law of gender that women are, by their very essence, subordinated to men. That along with her body, a slave was yielding her will, her identity, and even her mind ... her very thoughts and feelings.”

“Don’t you see, Son, even her empty cunt is screaming out to have the void filled? If this is an instinct in women, then why not fill it” Fill it with YOU ― your cum, your spit, your piss, your blood? Whatever you wish to fill it with as long as it contains your DNA and its genetic binding agents. Apply that same axiom to your sister. Why do you think these slaves have dripping cunts for you? The very same reason: they care craving you to fill the void with YOURSELF.”

“Remember, we are all hybrid animals and only part human. Vampires have no genetic or psychological prohibitions regarding incest which have no place in the animal kingdom. Only natural selection and reproduction. Wait for four days and call Miki. Her optimum ovulation will on the fifth day at 5 pm. Breed her and take the girl that will result and enslave her also. Keep her with you for the five days it takes to medicate and bind her to you. If you want your other two sisters, do the same. I want to see you subjugate all your sisters. Let them practice their sexual proclivities in your mansion, but they will grovel and crave your cum. THAT’S how a true dominant, controlling Master vampire emanates true power.”

“You are my heir. I give you permission to take sexual control of our house except for your mother. I will act as your advisor and your Chief Elder. When you attempt to take my place, you had better have a means of strengthening this coven and the Japanese Council of Kyūketsuki [vampires]. By the way, your mother is also my full-blood sister. That information is for your ears only. Never repeat it to your mother either. If I die, you take her as one of your own. Will you do that?”

“I will gladly obey your every command, my father and Master. I must confess, I decided last night that I want Miki because I knew that Mom was your biological sister. But I also knew it was a secret that I would take to the grave.”

Kenji leaned back in his oversized office chair and said, “So much for the psychology of Master/slave relations and slave control. Now ... on to the chemistry of slave acquisition, retention, and bonding. Again, like animals, vampires have no genetic or psychological prohibitions regarding incest. As such, breeding your sisters or your slaves’ offspring has been the acceptable means of enlarging a clan and coven throughout time.”

“There are three drugs, that are used in the genetic alteration and adaption of a slave to permanently acquire, maintain, and bind a slave to you genetically. The first, you are aware of and how it works: CPHD4. This enzyme is actually a hormone that will temporarily bind a slave to you with some of the characteristics of permanent slavery maintenance. Namely, temporarily binding the slave to you and their physical craving to be sexually active with you. I say temporary because as you know, if you stop injecting them with your CPHD4 either via semen or saliva, their binding will evaporate along with their sexual craving for you.

“But, becoming a vampire is permanent, forever. So, we need to bind the slave permanently regardless of whether you are injecting them or not with your genetic material. What if you are separated for weeks, months or longer? To solve this problem there are two additional drugs that are administered in tandem to bring about permanent results that are three times as potent in creating the emotional and mental bonding, but also it increases physical craving and dependence on you as a Master by a whopping 275%! When you are within 100 yards of a slave, they will smell your pheromones and know you are present.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.