Blood Slaves - Cover

Blood Slaves

Copyright© 2021 by Megumi Kashuahara

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Kai, A 600 year old, new breed of vampire, literally has two neko kittens, [half human, half cat] dropped on his doorstep one rainy night. He uses these two nekos as the foundation for a new harem/coven. A tale of blood, sex and genetic engineering

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   non-anthro   Vampires   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Menstrual Play   Small Breasts  

Mizuki and Selene had been conducting sex ed classes Miyuki, Mika, and Akira for three days now. All three girls understood perfectly how to have vaginal and anal sex because of their knowledge of intercourse: penis goes in a vagina, penis squirts semen in vagina, girl gets pregnant. It was just a matter of transposition. Selene used a dildo to demonstrate oral sex. They thought it was funny to be swallowing a man’s penis and letting him squirt cum down her throat, but if that’s what Master wants, then they will have to work to give it to him.

Mizuki also instructed them in the physiology of CPH4 and how all of them are bound genetically to Master. They were glad to learn why they were dripping wet all the time. They thought something was wrong with them. They learned that the enzyme was transmitted via Kai’s saliva and sperm, with higher concentrations in his sperm.

Miyuki and Mika had an outlet for their sexual urges and increased libido, but Akira didn’t. She would masturbate furiously every night thinking about drinking Daddy’s sperm and being filled with Daddy’s spend. She became obsessed with his fluid because she was literally running like a faucet. On top of that, Kai said there would be no sexual interplay with the girls until they were eleven months and six days old, which would make them 14 in human years.

Akira decided one night to take matters into her own hands. She would sneak into bed with Kai like she did before she went into her first heat. She’d try to get him to orgasm in his sleep and then lick up his semen from his stomach.

She waited until everyone was asleep and snuck into bed with Kai, but her mom was lying on one side with her leg draped over his left leg and Selene was draped over his right leg. In her attempt to climb over Selene onto Kai’s stomach, her dripping pussy left a wet trail up Selene’s arm, which woke her up. She picked up the little cat and went into the kitchen and set Akira on the table. After examining her, Akira’s whole backside was wet, the fur around her butt and tail was matted and the fur on her hind legs. And it was dripping off her rear haunches.

Selene sat her on the chair and ordered her to shift. Akira sat in the chair and Selene told her to stand. When she did, vaginal juices ran down both legs. After talking to her, she found out what Akira was trying to do and why. She told the tiny girl, “Baby, we have to tell your daddy. I don’t think he’ll make you suffer. It looks like you are really suffering and need him desperately.”

Selene went and woke Kai, and he came into the kitchen. He sat and asked Akira, tell me exactly what is going on with you? Why do you need to drink my cum this late at night?”

She stood, and her pussy flooded and started running down both legs and dripping onto the floor. She started to cry and said, “Daddy, I need you. I need that stuff that’s in your sperms so I can make this burning deep inside my belly and makes my baby hole leak all this juice to stop. Please, Daddy, give me your sperms, I need it badly!”

Kai shook his head and asked Selene, “How can the tiny runt be so overwhelmed with a passion that she’ll end up dehydrated at this rate?”

Selene replied, “Master, I don’t know, but you can’t leave her like this. Isn’t this what the desired result is supposed to be? She has such passion for you, her pussy is running like a river. Please, Master, you can’t leave her like this.”

“Alright, suck me off and then spit it into a bowl, let her drink it from there. Akira sat in wide-eyed amazement as she watched Selene’s mouth bulge as it filled with his cum completely then backed off and pumped him in her mouth. Soon, as she massaged his balls as Kai spurted into Selene’s mouth. Akira paid very close attention to what Selene did because as she watched Selene, she said to herself, I will do it exactly like Sister is doing it. If it kills me, I will swallow all of him to please him and make him give me his sperms.

Akira shifted back to a cat and lapped up about 4 tablespoons of Kai’s semen. She licked the bowl clean and dry. When she finished, she shifted back to a little girl and submissively smiled, blushed, and said, “Thank you so much for your gift, Daddy. It tastes wonderful and I love it! The burning in my belly has eased and I feel much better. thank you again, Daddy. I love you so, so much!”

“I love you too, my little princess. Now, go to bed and dream sweet dreams of Daddy, okay?”

“Okay, Daddy. I will.” She kissed Kai on the lips and licked his lips as she pulled away. She giggled and Kai swatted her butt and said, “Get to bed!”

She skedaddled off, happy as a lark.

After she had left, Kai said to Selene, “You’ve opened pandora’s box. These evening feedings will now become a part of her diet until she can drink from the source.”

“What would you have done, Master? Leave her in that condition?”

“Of course not. Why do you think I did what I did?”

“I think that it is only a matter of time before that tiny little runt becomes the alpha female of your harem.”

“My sentiments exactly.”

“Excuse me for saying so, Master, but I can’t wait to eat her dripping little pussy.”

“You, my dear, can have seconds behind me.”

Akira, as expected, had quickly developed a very “healthy” appetite for her Daddy’s cum. Within two weeks, she was being fed at least 4-6 tablespoons of semen per day in addition to being bitten twice daily. That may not seem like a lot, but when one tablespoon contained 750mg of CHP4. In essence, she was beginning to crave her father’s semen and when she would reach her first birthday in a month and a half, she was determined to get his cum any way he desired to give it to her. In addition, she would gladly eat it out of every ass and pussy in the house in addition to what she received from him directly. She vowed to herself that no one would eat whatever oozed from her orifices. She would recover it and eat it herself...


A month after Kai gave the male nekos to his sisters, he received a progress report from Megumi. She called to get her brother’s congratulations. She was pregnant by frisky Jiro. She was in love with the guy. She said he was loving, affectionate, and devoted to her. He loved her deeply, AND his blood was the tastiest, sweetest meal she had ever eaten.

When he called Kioko, she too was in love with Tadashi. She said he was the most disobedient, recalcitrant, bratty slave she’s ever owned, and she is having an absolute ball punishing and torturing him to worship his Mistress. Oh well, different strokes, as they say...

Strange enough, his sisters seemed to have a bit of masochist in them because they both said they liked the little barb on their play toys’ penises. Because both boys were half-vampire, they also had their father’s superhuman stamina. Seemed like everyone was happy with their nekos.


Although Kai usually never exceeded the normal capabilities of a human male, of 1-5 ejaculations in one sexual session, he wasn’t a normal human male and could ejaculate 3½ tablespoons [51.7 ccs] of semen every fifteen minutes over a period of four hours. He arrived at the information when he was fifteen and was curious to know what his limit was. With human females, it was hardly necessary to exceed two times in one hour of lovemaking.

Kai played all this back in his mind as the day approached for the debauching of his daughters Miyuki, Mika, and the tiny cum slut Akira. Using a squirting dildo and artificial semen for practice during the girl’s sex education, 3½ tablespoons of viscous semen was a lot for a fifteen-year-old girl to swallow with a penis in her mouth.

Just for his official records, the night before the girls’ birthday, their entry into adult womanhood, Kai had Mizuki take all three of the girls’ vital statistics. Miyuki, the firstborn female, was 4’ 9”, weighed 96 pounds, and measured 32A-23-32. Mika was almost identical at 4’ 9” and 93 pounds measured 32A/B-23-33. Akira was 4’ 6” tall, 75 pounds, and measured 30AAA- 21- 30. Curious, Kai looked it up and learned that 4’ 9” is the 2020 national average for Japanese women. The percentage of adult women seventeen or older of the current population that are 4’ 6” was 6.4% of Japan’s total female population.

Mizuki and Selene had planned a “Family night” [a politically correct term for an orgy] for the deflowering festivities. Both Selene and Akira’s periods were cycling together and had finished their periods five days ago, so pregnancy was not going to be an issue. Mizuki, planned according to Japanese custom that the day’s rotation would be according to age. So, Miyuki, the firstborn, would go first.

Miyuki, like her sisters, was a very pretty girl with long, pearl, iridescent blond hair that was curly and near waist length. She was what was called a Maneki-neko, their trademark was light, porcelain skin and white hair. She had small cone-shaped breasts with pointed, blush pink nipples. She had thin labia majora. Miyuki’s pussy was sleek and compact, with thin, gradient, pink-tinged labia and the tip of her clit barely peeking out.

As Kai began to make love to Miyuki, Mizuki and Selene paired up as well as did Mika and Akira. Kai began by lying next to her and started to make out. She seemed stiff and her kisses were Awkward. Kai was puzzled because he was aware that she and Mika were regular lovers. That meant that Miyuki had to be, at the very least, a decent kisser. But she wasn’t showing it now. He thought that she might be feeling awkward because he was her father.

He slowly started to massage her shoulders and her upper chest. Somehow, Kai felt that something wasn’t quite right. He gently rubbed his hand down her left shoulder and under her armpit then gently cupped her left breast She exhaled deeply into his mouth as they kissed, and he could tell that she was finally starting to react to his ministrations. He kissed down her neck, and she tilted her head back to give him access to her neck and throat.

Kai continued kissing her upper chest and down to her nipple. He gently took her small, pointed nipple in his mouth and gently suckled. She was breathing a little heavier, but she didn’t cradle his head in her hands. Her hands remained at her sides, and she was still acting compliant, but not an active participant in their lovemaking.

After Kai supped on both of her breasts, he kissed her from her sternum and down the center of her torso. He circled her belly button with his tongue, and she sucked in her stomach. As he started to kiss his way down to her mons, her breathing picked up noticeably and she now moved her hands to his shoulders. He gently pulled her legs open and moved in between them as he now began to kiss and lick her mons and the top of her crease. When he split her crease with his tongue, she gasped and now took his head in her hands and was gently running her fingers through his hair. He tongue-fucked her for a few minutes tasting her sweet juices. She was wet and juicing up nicely. She was now breathing heavily, and gently humping herself up into his mouth.

Miyuki was now flying on a cloud. Her eyes were closed, she was humping herself into her father’s mouth and beginning to pant as she ran her fingers through his hair. Akira had already brought Mika to three orgasms: one sucking her clit, one with her tongue in her pussy, and the other as she tongue fucked her sister’s ass. They were now watching their sister being ministered to by their father. Mika was thinking out loud as she watched the action and she said a little louder than a whisper, “Lick her ass Dad, put your tongue in her ass and you’ll own her.”

Kai heard it and licked his way down her perineum and started to rim Miyuki. She moaned and said, “Oh yeah! Finally! Deep, tongue me deep, please.”

Kai did as she asked and after a minute or so of fucking her rectum with his tongue, she came rather nicely. It wasn’t a big orgasm, but one that she certainly felt and enjoyed. While she was still high from her orgasm, Kai arose, and fisting his cock penetrated her pussy, pushing through her hymen and inside her about three inches. Her head went back, and she cried out “Ahhh! Itai! [ee-TIE! It hurts!]”

He waited a minute or so and then slowly started to fuck her with slow, gentle strokes. After a minute he picked up speed and was soon fucking her normally. She was again like a dead fish and not responsive. He figured since she wasn’t getting anything out of it, he might as well cum, so he picked up the pace and shot his load deep in her cunt a few minutes later.

Akira was on her the second when Kai pulled out slurping and sucking every drop she could get from her sister’s bleeding pussy. When she’d finished, she licked her sister clean and kissed her right on her clit. Miyuki stroked her sister’s face and whispered, “Thank you, Sister.”

Kai was not angry, but clearly disturbed. His daughter treated him coldly while thanking her sister warmly for licking her clean. Inside, he knew he shouldn’t, but he was hurt and turned Akira around simply because she was there and he said, “Suck me! Get me hard!”

Akira didn’t need to be told twice, she plunged onto his dick and almost choked herself. She had watched her mother and Selene give her daddy blow jobs and she was trying to imitate their movements. Her memory must have been excellent because she had Kai rock hard in under a minute and a half. Kai pushed her off his cock and out of the way harshly and grabbed Miyuki’s legs and pushed them back, pressing them against her breasts. He seated his cock at her anus and pushed. First, there was resistance, but he pushed through it and into her rectum about two inches. Miyuki cried out, “Oh Gawd it hurts, take it out!

He started to pump into her gaining an inch with each stroke. Soon he had reached full depth with his strokes. He then fucked her steadily and deeply. She growled and said, “Okay, Daddy, you want me, then take me. Fuck it, fuck me, Daddy!”

He did just that. After he came deep in her belly, she came hard, then fell back to the bed panting. He pulled out ordering “Mika, clean this slut up!” and left the room. Everyone but Mika watched him leave the room wondering what the hell just happened. Mika knew, but she wasn’t going to say a word. It wasn’t her place to...

The mood was now somber and sad. Once Mika had finished her duty, Miyuki got up and slowly started to go to her father. He was sitting at the dining room table drinking some water. She sat down with her eyes downcast, and her shoulders pulled forward submissively and her hands folded in her lap.

“What just happened in there, Miyuki? Why were you like that? Do you think I’m a terrible lover?”

“No Daddy, you’re an excellent lover. The problem isn’t you, it’s me.”

“What is it, Baby?”

“Daddy, I’m gay. I only like girls. When you licked me and orally pleased me like Mika does, I was able to really enjoy sex with you, but when you became a man again and started to fuck me, I went dead. I just couldn’t picture you as a girl and enjoy it. I’m so sorry for hurting you. I didn’t mean to, but I can’t help the way I feel. Please forgive me, Daddy. I do really love you.”

Kai’s fists were doubled the whole time she spoke, but the more he understood the real issue, he relaxed, but his anger still wasn’t assuaged. He said to her, “Miyuki, you embarrassed me and made a fool out of me. If it were anyone else but my daughter, I would have sucked the blood completely out of you. You should have told me yesterday, or any day before things went this far.”

“I’m so, so sorry, Daddy. I never ever meant to hurt you or embarrass you. I thought that because you were my father, and this was my first time to have sex, I could have enjoyed it.”

“But you’re lying to me, Miyuki. You have been having sex with Mika for two months now.”

“I don’t know, I just thought that Mika and I were fooling around, I never thought about it like two lesbians making love. I really didn’t Daddy.”

“Well, it’s over with. Water under the bridge. What I want from you is a public apology in front of the entire family. Here’s what I will do. After we finish family night and I make love to your sisters, and your mom, I will call my sister, Miki. I think you would be the perfect blood slave for her. She has no slaves yet. She is fifteen like you and she’s admitted that she’s a lesbian. I think a young lesbian girl your age as your master will be good for you and her. If I can arrange it, will you serve her as a proper blood slave? In fact, let me call her now.”

He retrieved his cell phone and called Miki. “Hey Sis, you got a minute? Your favorite brother is going to make your day. I’m sure you’ve heard from your sisters that I have three neko daughters. Well, we just found out that Miyuki is gay. She says she’s a lesbian.”

“Miki, she is my daughter, my flesh and blood. Would you do her the honor of claiming her as your blood slave?” In human years, she is your age: fifteen. She is a very, very beautiful Maneki-neko with pearl blonde hair, a slender figure with small cone breasts and she tastes sweet as honey. Besides, it would add some kink in your life if you lived off the blood of your niece and were fucking her too.”

“Oh God, Kai, I’d love to have her! Really? I would own my niece as a blood slave. And she’s a NEKO! Do you know how much I love you for asking me to do this for you? I am so, so happy I could scream!”

“Come over tomorrow and claim her, she’s yours.”

‘Thank you again, Kai. I’ll love her and take care of her all her life. I will never sell or give her to anyone, ever!”

“I know you will, Baby Girl. See you tomorrow.” Click.

“Well, there you have it. Tomorrow night, you will be making love with your lesbian Master. Her name is Miki.”

“Thank you, Daddy, for loving me and taking care of me.”

All the girls had sullen faces when Kai and Miyuki returned to the bedroom. Miyuki apologized to her father and the family for not being open and honest about her being gay, Kai apologized to the runt for his harsh treatment, but after he gave her a nice, deep kiss, she forgave him.

Kai turned and said to his harem, “I have an announcement. Since Miyuki has come out of the closet and is now a professed lesbian, I have decided to give her to my fifteen-year-old lesbian sister Miki as her blood slave. I think, and Miyuki and Miki agree that they will be very happy with the arrangement. As a lesbian, she cannot remain my blood slave. Miyuki, because you have been given to another, you may not have any of my semen and I will not feed from you any longer. Back to the festivities! Now, where was I?”

Mika crawled over in between her daddy’s legs and looking up coquettishly said, “Daddy, you were about to fuck me in all my holes and make me a proper blood slave,”

“And so, I was!”

Mika crawled forward and took his cock in her mouth and began to eagerly suck him to full hardness. When he was hard, Mika climbed up on the bed and lay on her back. She opened her arms and said, “Daddy, come love me.”

And he did. Mika, like her mother, was a gentle, tender lover and was not the type to enjoy or respond to rough or hard sex. She displayed the one trait Kai valued: his blood slave must exhibit a desire to please with ardent, responsive passion When Kai ate her pussy, she was crying her thanks to him for loving her so tenderly. She had a shattering orgasm at the culmination of vaginal intercourse, after which, she asked for a break to rest. Akira sucked Mika’s pussy bone dry of any cum and said to herself, Oh goody, goody, goody! I’ll get another huge load from my sister’s tight, abused asshole!

After a short break, Kai used oral ministrations to get his second daughter prepared for anal sex. Before they started, Akira had lubricated her sister well, both inside and out, in preparation for the act. Mika was frightened of the prospect of her father’s cock, which was nearly seven inches long, to invade her small rectum. But with gentle coaxing and patience, Mika’s desire to please her father was half the battle and Kai was able to bury his cock fully inside her bowels without any problem. Again, tender, gentle lovemaking was the key to Mika enjoying and cumming twice with her father’s cock filling her colon with his cum. Mika was certainly her mother’s daughter. Kai thought Fucking Mika is like fucking her mother.

Akira turned out to be a feral lover. Fucking a girl as tiny and with the figure of a nine-year-old was decedent enough in itself, but to fuck one who had almost animalistic desires with a sexual appetite to match brought out the vampiric animal in him. She was the first girl in almost three centuries that ignited such feral passions within him. He could be his true, vampire self with her. There was something in the way she moved, the way she looked at him, the literal hunger in her eyes, and the yearning, lustful desire in her coquettish smile that made his blood boil.

At fifteen, having gone through heat six times already, having received Kai’s sex education from her mom and Selene, she was armed with all the information she would ever need to drive any man crazy. The only other two things she needed were the desire to put it all into practice, and experience. From the looks she was giving her father from across the dinner table, she screamed that she had both. From the way Kai straightened his cock in his pants, it was plainly evident to everyone present that he was hard enough to cut diamonds.

Selene, Mizuki, Miyuki, and Mika all sensed the sexual tension in the air, and every one of them, including lesbian Miyuki, was dripping wet. Kai was sure that everyone had finished eating, and it appeared that all eyes were on the premier couple of the evening. Every female in the house knew that the evening would build to this. Akira’s sisters learned about Akira’s craving, needing ― and getting ― late-night feedings of Daddy’s cum, which she ate to the very last particle. Akira also didn’t realize that she was louder than she ever thought as she fantasized about her Daddy do all kinds of nasty things with her as she furiously rubbed her tingle button. She would get off dreaming up all kinds of perversions to fuel her intense passion for him. She instinctively knew her Master wanted the right to deflower her holes and she fought a mental war with herself to keep from plunging a hairbrush handle or some other phallic device into her tight steamy, sopping wet little cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.