Blood Slaves - Cover

Blood Slaves

Copyright© 2021 by Megumi Kashuahara

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Kai, A 600 year old, new breed of vampire, literally has two neko kittens, [half human, half cat] dropped on his doorstep one rainy night. He uses these two nekos as the foundation for a new harem/coven. A tale of blood, sex and genetic engineering

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   non-anthro   Vampires   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Menstrual Play   Small Breasts  

Over the next few weeks, Kai and Selene spent a lot of time together sexually while Mizuki preferred to remain in her cat form and lie around lounging on her back or side. She looked like a real cat-slut lying on her back in a spread-eagle sort of way. She loved being scratched on her belly very much. Whenever Kai had finished filling Selene’s ass, Mizuki was there in either form to lick the cum out of her ass. A week and a half after Selene received her shot, Kai started cumming in her pussy. Kitty ate that too! Kai thought that her eating his cum would keep her CPH4 levels up and he didn’t have to feed from her very much. Just enough to inject a nice shot of saliva into her. He was feeding outside every night so as not to stress Mizuki’s system at all. He was getting a pint every other day from Selene, which was the limit for a girl her size.

Selene and Mizuki were very complimentary with each other. Both were very gentle girls and were highly affectionate, passionate, and loyal. They craved to be near their Master and preened like princesses when they were showered with attention. Neither girl was aggressive or competitive with the other but shared all things including whatever cum they ate out of the other’s orifices. They were the perfectly matched pair of slaves. They loved each other, emotionally and sexually as much as they loved Kai.

When the time grew near for Mizuki’s delivery, Kai bought a four feet round cushioned dog bed for her to lay on and deliver her kits. When the time came, he would lay surgical pads down to absorb any blood or fluids during the delivery. Kai and Selene learned that Mizuki understood perfectly when they spoke to her as a cat. She was able, through her actions and making mewing sounds, to communicate what she wanted to express.

Kai took Mizuki in for a check-up at sixty-seven weeks She looked very good and was in excellent health. As was stated before, Mizuki spent most of her time as a cat and spent less and less time as a human. She had not shifted in the past three days, bringing Dr. Masato to believe she would deliver within the next five days. He said he definitely wanted to be there for the delivery, having never been present for a Neko birth. Kai and Selene welcomed that because his expertise as a vet would be invaluable during Mizuki’s first and only kit birthing.

Four days later, on the first day of Mizuki’s sixty-eighth week, she went onto labor. Selene and Mizuki had almost become Siamese twins joined at the hip. Selene would carry her around, Mizuki would sit on her lap and the two slept cuddled together next to me in bed. Selene would fellate me at bedtime and in the morning and share my spend with her sister.

Selene seemed to sense Mizuki’s onset of labor because she started licking Mizuki’s face, just like a cat would preen. Kai had just arrived home from work when Selene said that Mizuki’s nipples were leaking milk. That evening, she didn’t eat, but paced around the house and acting restless. The following morning, Kai was off work and Selene kept a watchful eye on Mizuki.

Again, she was restless and ambled around the house. Around noon, she started pacing, then stopping to lick her vaginal opening which was now leaking fluid. An hour later she added howling to her pacing and intermittent genitalia licking. At three, she laid down on the dog bed and her contractions started. It was strange to see Mizuki’s stomach tighten and relax with each contraction. That’s when Kai called Dr. Masato. He arrived twenty minutes later.

The bond between her and Selene was now evident because in between contractions, Selene would rub her tummy and pet her and Mizuki would lean into Selene’s tactile soothing touches. By three o’clock, her contractions were only a minute or so apart and it appeared she was getting ready to start pushing. This whole time when her labor started, Mizuki was quiet and never made a sound during her labor.

At 3:20, Mizuki started to push. Dr. Masato was there and when she started to push, she would raise up her back and hunch with her butt downward almost like a dog when it poops. After a couple of minutes of pushing, we saw the first kit crowning at her vaginal vestibule. We could see that this kit had black fur like its mother. At 3:50, the first kit made its entrance: a black-furred male. Mizuki started to lick and clean her firstborn until she delivered the placenta. She started eating the placenta and suddenly, Selene picked up the kit and started licking and cleaning it like Mizuki had done. When the little tike was clean, she set it down next to his mother and he immediately sought out a nipple and started to suckle.

The next kit arrived at 4:15. It was a pure white female. Again, Selene took the kit and licked it clean and setting her down to suckle with her brother while Mizuki ate the placenta. Dr. Masato was syringing out the kit’s nostrils and mouth just like a human newborn, although he said it really wasn’t necessary because nature would take care of it, but he simply wanted to take part in the births. Strangely, Mizuki would let him handle the kits, but she didn’t want him to pet her. When he did, she nipped him and he backed off, but she welcomed Selene’s touches.

Kit number three was a black female at 4:30 with ear and tail markings exactly like Mizuki’s except that she had a white spot around her nose. Number four was a black male with white inner ears at 4:45. The last kit seemed like it was shy and didn’t want to come out. Finally, at 5:10 she arrived. She was a very tiny runt only about the size of the others. She reminded Kai of Hikari because she was a bright copper-colored red with white inner ears and tail tip. Immediately, she was shunned by the others and pushed away from a nipple by the firstborn male. Kai took the male away and let the tiny runt nurse. When she’d had her fill, Kai returned the male to the teat.

So, with the deliveries finished, Mizuki lay on her side as her babies nursed, and slept. Mizuki had somehow kept her promise to give Kai three females. All total, three females and two males. Now, they set out naming them. The first male, because of what he did to his runt sister, Kai named Takeshi, meaning fierce. The first female, because she was pure, snow-white, Kai named Miyuki, which means deep snow. Kit number three was a pure black female like the night, whom he named Mika, meaning new moon. Number four was a black male with white inner ears named Jiro. The runt female was very tiny but beautiful. She reminded Kai of Hikari with her bright copper-colored red fur. She had white inner ears and tail tip. Because she was so brightly colored, Kai named her Akira, meaning bright dawn.

So, in the order of birth, they had Takeshi (boy), Miyuki (girl), Mika, (Girl), Jiro (boy), and lastly, Akira (girl). Next, Dr. Masato weighed them, and they were all within the normal 8-10 ounces. Akira though weighed only 5.8 ounces. Kai and Dr. Masato talked about the care for tiny Akira. Kai checked the date on the can of kitty formula that Dr. Masato had given him, and it was good until the end of the year. Since Selene was so closely watching over Mizuki and all her kits, Kai handed her the baby bottle and formula and said, “Here, now Akira’s life is in your hands. Takeshi will always push her aside and she will die of malnutrition if you don’t care for her. By nature, Mizuki will not favor a kit. She will allow Takeshi to push Akira away from the breast.”

Dr. Masato wrote everything down for her, but at 6 ounces, Akira would need 7 mL of formula, 7 times a day or roughly every 3 hours. Every ounce of weight gain meant a one-ounce increase of formula. She could be weaned at six weeks.

Dr. Masato was very happy and satisfied with himself that he could now add to his life’s resume as a veterinarian that he had assisted in a neko delivery of five kittens. With that, he left for home. Kai ordered take out tempura for Selene and him. He would feed from her later that evening and then go out and find several females to feed on. He always drank from females. Their blood was not as acrid tasting as males and they didn’t leave a nasty aftertaste in his mouth. All vampires were different and had different tastes in blood as humans did in their diet.

Next, he called his sisters, Megumi and Kioko. He had a third sister, Miki, but she was only fifteen and not ready for her own personal blood slave. She was still being provided fresh blood when hunting with her sisters. He asked Megumi and Kioko to come over, he had a surprise for them. Selene was curious about Kai’s family and asked about their ages. Kai said that Megumi was two years younger than him at twenty-five. Kioko was twenty, and of course, Miki was fifteen. He revealed that Megumi was sexually straight and preferred to drink from males. Kioko was a sadomasochist, bisexual dominatrix who feasted on both males and females.

Selene asked, “What about fifteen-year-old Miki? Does she have a preference yet?”

Kai smiled and said, “Miki is a self-proclaimed lesbian.”

“How about your parents?” Selene asked, “What are their preferences, if you don’t mind, Master?”

“It’s no problem. My father is a very controlling straight BDSM Master, and my mother is his straight submissive slave. She really enjoys bondage, spanking, and flogging.”

Selene’s eye got wide and asked, “She likes to get whipped?”

“Whipped and flogged are two entirely different things, Sweetie. Whipping can and sometimes does, cause cuts on the slave. Flogging, like any other impact play, needs to be critically controlled depending on the desired result and the person being flogged. Most flogging done by Dominants on their submissives is not to draw blood, but to heighten sexual arousal. Flogging should be considered as a step up from spanking. A goof Dom can flog a woman until her ass is bright red and hot to the touch, and most likely, her pussy will be running like a faucet. The same goes for spanking. A lot of women get very excited when spanked.”

“What about you, Sir? Do you flog your slaves?”

Kai smiled and replied, “Yes I do. You may find this hard to believe, but Mizuki likes getting her ass flogged or spanked. She also has orgasms when I slap her pussy and nipples with a riding crop.”

Mizuki?!” Selene exclaimed. “Mizuki likes that stuff?”

“You bet. I think there’s a whole lot more to explore with her too. We haven’t done any of that since her sister died. Things have happened in rapid succession to keep us out of the dungeon.”

Dungeon?! You have a dungeon?”

“Downstairs.”

“Is there anything else that Mizuki likes that I don’t know about?”

“Like I said, we never got to explore, but Mizuki has some other kinks. She likes embarrassment. If I make her go out in a short dress and no panties, she gets so wet she drips down her legs. I’m not positive, but I think she and Hikari dabbled in watersports also.”

“What’s that?”

“Pee play. I know that Mizuki drank Hikari’s piss at least once. Hikari was very aggressive sexually and liked to dominate her sister. I think she may have made Mizuki drink from her more than once, but I’m not positive. If you’re interested, you can ask Mizuki if she likes to play pee games. If you do, do it in the shower. I don’t want another mattress ruined.”

“Would you make me drink your pee? How about if I wanted you to, would you pee in my mouth?”

“If you wanted me to, I would. Why, do you want me to?”

‘Just asking, Master. Will you flog me or spank me?”

“Once the smoke has cleared and the kits are adult enough to shapeshift and have sex with, we’ll start playing some D/s games.

Kai and Selene had been talking for about an hour. During a break in the conversation, the doorbell rang. Kai answered it and two beautiful women stepped inside the vestibule. When the introductions were made, Megumi, the oldest, was Selene’s height and weight at 5’ 2” and about 103 pounds. She had shining, blue/black wavy, waist-length hair. She had a nice proportional figure of about 34B-24-24. Kai’s other sister, Kioko, was taller at around 5’ 6” and 110 pounds with deep, dark rich blood-red hair. Her full symmetrical figure of 36-24-35 looked enticing wearing black leather pants, a black leather jacket, and with her “C” cup breasts spilling out of the top of her black, lacy bustier.

Kai took them over to look at the kits. He picked up Takeshi, the firstborn male, and handed him to Kioko and said,” I think you’d like him as a blood slave. He’s the firstborn of the liter and aggressive towards his baby sister.”

“These are neko kits?”

“Yeah, pretty cool, huh?”

“How in the hell did you get a neko?”

“Actually, I had two. The mother literally dropped them at my front door. The one got out one day, got bit by a rabid raccoon and I had to put her down.”

“I always wanted a harem of nekos, so, I impregnated Mizuki, and today she had three females and two males. I figured that with your proclivities, you’d like this one a lot.”

He handed Megumi the second male kit, Jiro. He told her, “This one is gentle and easy to fit in. I think he would make you a good lover.”

Turning to Selene, Kioko said, “What about her? She’s fucking beautiful and her blood smells so sweet, I just want to sink my fangs into her as I fucked her ass with a strap-on.”

Selene backed up a couple of steps...

“Selene is off-limits. She’s mine and will stay mine.”

“O-kay. Don’t get testy, just asking.”

Kai went on to say, “They will be weaned at six weeks, you can pick them up then. That is unless you want to bottle feed them yourselves...”

Both sisters shook their heads. Megumi said, “Nah, I’d prefer to wait and pick him up when I can feed him regular food.”

Kioko asked, “How long before they shapeshift?”

Kai answered, “During or after their first heat. Sometime around five or six months. You need to figure 1¼ years human years per month. If they turn at six months, what you’ll see is a 7½-year-old boy who is sexually mature. When they are a year old, they are 15 human years old. I’m not going to tell you what to do with your blood slave. All I’m doing is furnishing information. First of all, do both of you want these nekos?”

Megumi said, “Definitely! I want a neko lover.”

Kioko chuckled and said, “Hey Sis, remember, these little pricks have a barbed cock just like a real tomcat.”

Megumi smiled and replied, “That’s okay, a little pain can be pleasurable.”

Kioko chuckled and said, “I must be wearing off on you, Sis. Yeah, I want to train this little tiger and fuck his ass and watch him shot his load into the air when he orgasms.”

Megumi quipped, “Kinky bitch.”

“That’s right, Sister, I’ll also make him a breeder. If he impregnates me or another female, I get a neko, right?

Kai nodded and replied, “That’s right.”

Kioko answered, “So, I can now breed my own nekos, right?”

“You got it, Sis. And you don’t have to worry about incest. Like all other animals, they will have sex with siblings without a second thought.”

Megumi smiled and said, “Cool beans!”

Kai said, “Megumi, you have Jiro. If you wish to change his name, go ahead. Kioko, you’ve got Takeshi.”

Kioko said, “Cool! I like that name. I’m gonna break Mr. Fierce and then breed his ass like a sissy boy.”

Kia then said, “Tonight, you need to inject your saliva into them and come back at least every other day and repeat the process. That will bind them to you and make them emotionally and sexually submissive to you.”

With that, each woman bit her kit and injected them with their saliva saturated with CPH4. Each sister then handed them back to Selene. After expressing their gratitude to Kai for thinking of them and for the valuable gift, they left.


Everything went well the next few weeks. Selene dutifully fed Akira and she picked up weight and strength. Mizuki remained in cat form for two weeks after giving birth to care for and feed her young. Both Megumi and Kioko came daily to secure their new nekos to them genetically. The two males were like playful little kids when they smelled and sensed their new master’s presence.

Finally, when the kits were six weeks, Megumi and Kioko took Jiro and Takeshi.

Mizuki had shifted to human form because the kits were weaned. They ate regular table food without any issues and were growing normally. To keep the kits inside the house, Kai bought them radio-controlled shock collars. If they set foot outside the house, they would get the shock of their life.

Kai was daily injecting the kits with his saliva while feeding on both Mizuki and Selene, but he still needed to feed on one woman to meet his normal daily needs. There was a young mother who took her daily walks in the evening after she put her kids to bed. Kai had fed on her enough that she was submissively attached to him. Whenever she saw him, she would hug him and offer him her neck. He would feed, then kiss her lovingly and then let her go on her way peacefully. She confided to him that when she went home, she would masturbate thinking of him every night.

The kits were now starting to display their personalities. Miyuki, the snow-white neko, was like Mizuki as a child, only worse: assertive, headstrong, and disobedient despite having high levels of CPH4 in her system. Mika, the black female, was quiet, compliant, and liked to be alone or with her mother. Akira, the runt, was like flypaper stuck to Kai’s shoe. Probably because of her small size, her body was saturated with CPH4 and she clung to him. To keep from stepping on her, he used to carry her in his shirt pocket. Now at two months old, she was still constantly by his side. She was not afraid any longer to stake her claim to Master. She would try and push whoever was next to him out of the way to get her spot in close contact with his body. She slept on his belly with her face next to his cock head, which she would lick throughout the night.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.