Blood Slaves - Cover

Blood Slaves

Copyright© 2021 by Megumi Kashuahara

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Kai, A 600 year old, new breed of vampire, literally has two neko kittens, [half human, half cat] dropped on his doorstep one rainy night. He uses these two nekos as the foundation for a new harem/coven. A tale of blood, sex and genetic engineering

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   non-anthro   Vampires   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Menstrual Play   Small Breasts  

Kai awoke to hear Mizuki whispering to Selene, “Go ahead, suck his cock and drink his cum. He loves it when you do that in the morning.”

“Really?” Can I just start sucking him?”

“Yes, do it!”

Selene started to languidly suck Kai and soon he was spurting into her mouth. Like a dutiful slave, she swallowed every drop. Kai knew that Mizuki was getting her to ingest more of his seed thereby becoming more and more bonded, submissive, and lovingly committed towards Kai. She was the true Matriarch of his burgeoning harem. With the birth of Mizuki’s first litter of kits, his harem would grow; either by one, two, or possibly more neko females. A real plus was that Mizuki was absolutely delighted with Selene and very happy to have a human girl in the family. She also loved the fact that Selene was of mixed race: just like she was.

Selene was going to get a makeover today. Kai had made an appointment at a spa that he had used with other slaves in the past twenty years. In this generation of slaves, Trudy was his girl and she always worked on his slaves. First, she was sugar waxed completely: legs, arms, armpits, and vulval/anal area. Then she was given an extreme treatment for her rough feet and a pedicure and manicure. She had her hair relaxed, and extensions put in and curled. Trudy never said a word about her age. She just gave Kai a knowing smile and remarked about his delicious taste in women. When they left the spa, she looked like a young version of Ariana Mayamoto.

Kai, Mizuki, and Selene spent the rest of the day shopping for designer clothing for Selene and Mizuki. She asked Kai after coming out of a changing room, “Why is my pussy always wet and I always feel like I need you inside of me? We haven’t even had sex yet and I’m craving you!”

Kai simply smiled and said, “It’s a perk that comes with the job.”

“What’s my job again?”

“You are my blood slave and sexual submissive.”

“Well, whatever you’re doing to me is sure making me compliant. When are you going to fuck me and take my virginity?”

“Tonight, you will beg me to take your vaginal and anal virginities.”

“Anal? You’re going to put that huge cock in my ass?”

“That’s right, and you’re going to love it too. Ask Mizuki.”

Mizuki just nodded and smiled.

Kai added, “And after you give me your virginities, you will make love with your sister and eat her pussy and ass. And she will reciprocate and eat yours.”

‘Wow, it seems I have a full schedule for the evening, don’t I?”

“Yes, Darling, and both of you also have to feed me.”

“Yes Master,” both girls chimed in, “it will be my pleasure. Even that feels like a very sensual act.”

After the girls were fed, they retired to the Master bedroom, otherwise known and the “Playroom.” Selene quickly adapted to being nude all the time and she was amazed by the attention she received concerning her personal grooming. The first thing that the girls did was meticulous skincare. They massaged each other with rich lotions and moisturizers to maintain soft, supple, and hydrated skin. She was surprised at the detail and attention Kai paid to Mizuki’s and her foot care. Kai insisted on soft, smooth, and beautiful feet. Selene was amazed at the sensitivity of her entire vulval area due to the sugar waxing. Surprisingly, she liked her naked pussy. She thought it was pretty. Both Kai and Mizuki truly thought she was a beautiful girl, and they really liked her light café au lait complexion. Mizuki’s labia had a blushed pink gradient tinge while Selene’s were a slightly darker caramel gradient coloring.

Her breasts were firm and teardrop-shaped with small 1” round dark brown areolae with tiny, upturned eraser-sized nipples. Kai caught Mizuki suckling at her breast earlier in the day. He was glad to see the two females bonding both relationally and sexually.

He didn’t know how long Selene had been on the streets alone fending for herself, but she was far wiser than her fifteen years. He asked her, “Selene. How long were you on the streets by yourself?”

“Eight months, Master.”

“How did you know how to fellate me?”

“I’v seen it done enough times on the streets. Master, I swear that I have never done anything sexual until I gave you oral sex. I was 100% virginal. You are the only male to ever see me nude. Not even my father has seen me naked since I was four.”

“I believe you. Tonight, I make you a woman ― my woman.”

“Master, I am very happy to be privileged to give myself to you completely. I am very quickly falling in love with you.”

“And I with you, my Nubian princess.”

“Master, why am I so constantly wet since I met you? My pussy is continually dripping and oozing a milky cream that is slippery like I am continually prepared for intercourse. Mizuki and I tasted it and it is sugary sweet.”

“You are prepared for intercourse at all times. As a vampire, Dr. Masato said my body creates an enzyme called CPH4 which is concentrated in my blood and saliva, but in higher concentrations in my semen. This enzyme bonds with your genes and hormones. It stimulates the creation of higher estrogen levels, but also affects the Bartholin’s and Skene glands in a female, inducing her to make much more lubricating arousal fluids. More than likely, both of you will eventually ejaculate during orgasm. When it happens is an individual thing. Some do it very soon after mating with me and others take longer. Later, I will explain the difference between female ejaculation and squirting. This increased CPH4 is what is causing your increased arousal fluid production and is also what genetically binds you to me and affects your brain synapsis. That’s why emotionally and mentally as well as physically, you are bonded to me and crave sexual bonding and more CPH4. This only affects females like any other X chromosome type illness that only females’ contract.”

“Well, I don’t understand the science of it. All I know is that I feel so wonderfully blessed that you found and claimed me. Three days ago, I was a hafu: a pariah and hated and shunned by everyone, even by the street people. Today, I am owned by a man who thinks I’m beautiful, priceless, and worth binding me to him forever. I feel loved, desired, priceless, and beautiful, not disgusting, and discarded garbage. You even treasure and care for my feet! That is unbelievable to me!

“I want you to own me. I want you to care for me like I am a princess. I want you to want to breed me and give you a child. But most of all, I want you to love me for me and to always cherish me.”

“Selene, you will be mine for the entirety of your life. I will treasure your love and submission and treat you as one of my priceless gems.”

“Now girls, I need to feed. Lie down on your backs at the foot of the bed so I may feast.”

Giggling, both girls laid down side by side and held hands waiting for their Master’s bite.

Mizuki asked Selene, “When Master bites me, please kiss me and fondle my breast. I want to cum when he does.”

Kai knelt before Mizuki and started to lick her pussy. After sucking on her clitty, he kissed his way over to the junction where her thigh met her groin. Selene watched carefully and when Kai sank his fangs into Mizuki’s thigh, she deep kissed her sister and started to fondle the puffy nipple on her right breast. Kai was nearly finished when Mizuki shuddered and moaned into Selene’s mouth as she came.

Kai withdrew and kissed his little neko on her pussy and moved over to Selene. She asked Mizuki, “Please, Sister, do me as well. I want to cum also.”

Kai wanted to put her in the mood because he was going to take her as soon as he had finished feeding from her. He kissed and sucked on her toes a little and that made her feel slightly embarrassed, but she giggled and liked the gesture very much. Kai then kissed his way up her right leg and across the top of her mons. He tickled the very top of her slit and then slid his tongue all the way down to her anus and back up. When his tongue brushed over her anus, she gasped and arched her back. Mizuki locked her mouth over Selene’s and passionately kissed the girl.

Kai first licked his way down to Selene’s vaginal opening and she was running like a faucet. Her milky cream had oozed down over her anus and was creating a wet spot on the sheet. He planted his mouth over her opening and sucked every bit of juice out of her and then returned to the top of her crease and kissed his way from her mons to her left thigh and sank his fangs deep into her thigh. She moaned into Mizuki’s mouth and Mizuki left her mouth and started to suckle her left breast.

When Kai was finished feeding, he pulled his fangs out of her thigh and looked at her pussy. She was completely drenched again and running down her perineum onto the bed. He locked eyes with the beautiful panting half breed, and Kai knew what she wanted. She grabbed her legs behind her knees and pulled them back and open exposing her pussy completely to him. She pleaded through her heavy breathing, “Please Master, take me. Make me yours!”

Kai seated his cock and slowly pushed through her hymen. Selene hissed and said “Oooh, that hurts! It burns a little. Please hold up a minute.”

Kai held himself in place and after a minute or so, Selene said, “Okay, please Sir, fuck me.”

Kai slowly began with a slow, easy rhythm and slowly built until he was thrusting in and out of her vigorously and with passion. Selene had let go of her legs and locked her heels around Kai’s waist and was humping her hips upward to meet Kai’s downward thrusts. “Uh, uh, uh” she would moan in rhythmic time, “It feels so, so guuud! I love you, Master! What are you doing to me? I am going crazy!”

She kept moaning and talking to herself as she started to climb the peak. “Yes! Yes! Fuck me, Master! I love you!” She confessed as she stared him directly in the eye. He glared at her and he said, “Selene, cum for me. Cum NOW!”

She exploded and arched her body off the bed and cried out “I’M YOURS!!!”

While she was still in the throes of ecstasy, he pulled out and pushed hard into her rectum. Kai continued to push until he was balls deep inside her colon. When she came again and let out a feral cry. Now, there was no chance of pregnancy, so Kai fucked her hard and passionately, Selene was high on CPH4 and passion and was growling as she stared into Kai’s eyes, “Yes! In my ass! Fuck me, Master, Fuck you slave’s ass.”

She was humping vigorously as Kai pounded into her and said, “Soon, Baby soon!”

“DO it! Do it!” She challenged, “Fill my guts, give it to me! I NEED it!”

Kai threw his head back, his fangs protruding out of his mouth as he howled out his orgasm. He shot four hard spurts into her followed by three smaller squirts. Each like liquid fire in her belly. Selene locked up her sphincter tighter than a vise and tried to cry out, but no sound came. She started to shudder and ripple with aftershocks of crackling energy as her body quickly absorbed his essence. She kept having mini orgasms for a minute or so and then she slumped. Selene finally relaxed her sphincter and Kai was able to pull out of her without any pain.

Selene was staring at Kai with out-of-focus eyes and Kai ordered her, “Lock your elbows behind your knees and pull your legs back to your chest. Slowly she obeyed and soon, she was spread wide open with her ass in the air. Kai ordered, “Mizuki, get over her and eat every drop of cum out of her.”

Kai sat down in a hardwood armchair next to the dresser and watched as the pretty neko fed on his cum. She was vigorously fucking two fingers in and out of her sopping cunt as she slurped and sucked on Selene’s gaping rectal opening. Mizuki was digging the cum out of her sister and rimming her while Selene expelled the air inside her followed by more clumps of cum. After a few minutes, Mizuki had her sister licked clean, and she had frigged herself to two small orgasms in the process. When she had finished, she submissively backed away from the bed and shifted back into a cat.

Kai ordered, “Selene, get over here and clean me.”

She slid off the bed and crawled over to him on her hands and knees and kissed his feet. She meekly said, “Thank you Master for taking all of me. I now belong to you. Please love me forever. I would die completely broken if you ever let me go.”

“Selene, you are now mine. You will live and serve me as my slave, and you will die serving me as my slave. When the time comes, I will drain you and take your last breath as mine. You will never leave me if you obey me completely. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master, I will obey and follow you without question.”

“Good girl. Now clean the mess you made on my cock.” She looked up to see a gentle smile on his face.

Coquettishly, out of the corner of her eye, she looked up at him, smiled, and slurped his cock into her mouth.

The following morning, it was off to the vet. When Kai walked in, Dr. Masato was pleasantly surprised to see what the surprise Kai spoke of on the phone was. He switched all his morning appointments, giving them to his associate. Kai was carrying Mizuki in an animal carrier, and Selene followed him into his office.

“Well, Kai, I didn’t expect you back so soon after losing Hikari.”

“Doc, A vampire has to feed and Mizuki couldn’t fully supply my needs.”

“Who is this beautiful child?”

“Doctor Masato, this is Selene. Say hi to Doctor Masato, Selene.”

Selene made a respectful bow and said, “Hello, Dr. Masato.”

“Hello, Selene. What a pretty name for a pretty girl.”

Selene blushed and nodding, replied “Domo arigatou, Sensei.”

Kai gave him Selene’s information and statistics. He said, “I am an animal doctor and am not that well versed in humans, but I will examine her for you.”

“Doctor, you are the only one I trust with any of my slaves: human or other.

He turned to Selene and asked, “You are not a full Japanese, are you?”

“No, my father is African American and my mother is Japanese.”

“Why are you here with her, Kai?”

“I want her on birth control ASAP.”

Turning to Selene, he asked, “When was your last period?”

“Let me see ... I’ve been with Master; this is the fourth day ... six days. The last day of my period was six days ago. I have a twenty-six-day cycle that is like clockwork.”

“Well, Depo-Provera can be administered at any time if we are certain that you’re not pregnant. Normally, that is a human-type drug, and I would not carry it, but I ordered it right before Hikari got ill, so I have some in stock. Let me give Selene a quick sonogram to verify there is no egg attached to her uterus, and if she is fine, I’ll give her the shot. I assume you will keep Mizuki fertile for now?”

“Yes, I will breed her as soon as she goes into heat. Hopefully, I will get two female kits from her first litter I can keep.”

“What will you do with the rest, or if they are males?”

“I will give them to my sisters as blood slaves. Although they’ve been searching, they have yet to find an unattached neko to enslave.”

“Yeah, it seems you vampires can smell neko blood 100 meters away.”

‘Yes, they make the perfect blood slave because they regenerate their blood supply quicker than humans. For the most part, they are more submissive and obedient than humans. Selene, I believe is a little different. I think she will be completely compliant and submissive to me for life.”

“I have a few questions, Doc. What if I wanted to give away a slave who has my CPH4 bonded to her DNA? Can I do it without any cell damage to the slave?”

“You can do it, but the new owner would have to wait a week or so for CPH4 to break down and dissolve. Then the new owner could rebind a slave using their own CPH4.”

“So, if I wanted to give away Mizuki’s kits, I would simply not feed on them first, correct?”

“That’s correct.”

“Can a slave overdose on CPH4?”

“No. Like any other drug, even one a person who is addicted to has a saturation point. A maintenance alcoholic is the same way. As long as the maximum system blood content level of the drug is met, there is no craving for more. By that I mean, the maximum blood content level is the level at which the enzyme has reached its peak absorption level. Once you reach a certain blood/drug level, you are intoxicated. But each person’s intoxication blood/chemical percentage is different. 6’ 6” man has much more blood in their system than a girl who is 4’ 9” tall. Therefore, it will take much more of the enzyme to have the same effect.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.