Blood Slaves - Cover

Blood Slaves

Copyright© 2021 by Megumi Kashuahara

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Kai, A 600 year old, new breed of vampire, literally has two neko kittens, [half human, half cat] dropped on his doorstep one rainy night. He uses these two nekos as the foundation for a new harem/coven. A tale of blood, sex and genetic engineering

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   non-anthro   Vampires   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Menstrual Play   Small Breasts  

The next morning, Kai rose early and let the girls sleep. Both had been through a lot the night before, especially Mizuki. The first thing he did was go online and ordered another king-sized mattress and had it same day delivered from a local dealer. While he was online, he ordered plastic, waterproof mattress covers that zipped for all four beds in the house and some new silk sheets.

As he sat drinking his morning coffee, he decided that he would drink from Hikari that afternoon. Hikari’s blood had a sweet taste, almost like pineapple juice. He wondered what her sister tasted like. He was surprised as he analyzed the events of the previous night’s festivities. Both sisters were like their coloring: night and day.

Hikari’s personality was very submissive, gentle, and very affectionate. But her sexual personality was very direct, self-assured, domineering, and aggressive. She liked it any way she could get it: hard, rough, or gentle. He had fucked her ass pretty hard, and she basked in it. Mizuki was the complete opposite. Her personality was bratty, rebellious, and mischievous. But sexually, she was meek and although she had lost total control of her bodily functions, he thought it was due to sensory overload from being flogged. She appeared to him to be very submissive sexually and didn’t like rough, aggressive sex. She was less confident and self-assured sexually and wanted the emotionally reassuring tenderness that a gentler approach would bring her.

He had yet to flog Hikari for fun to see if she liked it or spanking for that matter. All in good time he thought. He looked at the clock on the kitchen wall. It was almost nine am. He went in and slapped each neko on her butt and told them to get up. He went to the kitchen to prepare them bacon and eggs, with buttered toast. As the girls ate, he asked them if either of them had held back their passion. Mizuki replied quickly, “No Master, I expressed my feelings honestly. I even displayed my fear by scratching you because I was afraid.”

Hikari looked guilty and Kai asked her, “What about you Hikari? You seem rather quiet.”

“I did hold myself in check, Master. I was afraid to totally let myself go because I was afraid of what I might do.”

“What could you possibly do that would be bad, Sweetie?”

“I don’t know. I could lose control as Mizuki did.”

“Would that be a bad thing?”

“I don’t know. How do you feel about Mizuki doing that?”

Mizuki stopped eating and waited to hear his answer. “Have I said anything or expressed my displeasure for what she did?”

“No Master.”

“Let me explain something to both of you. I have lived for over 600 years. I have had many slaves in that time, many of them nekos. I prefer nekos for several reasons. First, you girls are extremely sexual and crave a lot of sex. I am a hypersexual person, and that trait suits me very well. Secondly, I love your blood. It had a very delicious taste, and I can drink less because it has more nutrients than human blood.”

“This is only your second day as human nekos. You will live your entire lives as my blood slaves, which will be about fifteen human years. During that time, I expect both of you to freely, without restraint or inhibition, display your desires and expressions honestly and completely. I want nothing held back from you. Do both of you understand?”

“There is absolutely no sexual kink that I have not participated in with my long list of slaves. If I choose to, I chose to mate you to another species of animal like a dog and you will in fact breed a dog-like neko called an Inu. If you like sex with animals, don’t you think I would provide that kind of kink for you?”

“You are both babies when it comes to life and your sexual experiences, but I demand total and complete submission of all of you and that includes your desires and expression of sexuality. ALL of you. I want it, I expect it, I demand it. If not, you will die because you are of no use to me. I never trade. Sell or give away a slave I have owned. Once I have given you my seed, no one else will ever experience you or have you in any way, shape, or form.

“Total and complete submission of all that you are. That also includes your feelings. That’s what I want. Do both of you understand?”

“Hai, Shujin!” both replied.

“Now, finish your breakfast. I need to measure both of you for some clothes. In the house, you are to always be nude. Understand?”

“Hai, Shujin!” they said together.

Kai was almost on the money with his estimation of their sizes. Mizuki was 4’ 10” and weighed 96 pounds, and she measured 33A-25-33. Hikari was 4’ 8” tall, weighed 89 pounds and she measured 32AA-24-32.

He sat the girls down as he went online and ordered them five different neko outfits in different colors complete with stockings, shoes, purses, and accessories. He also purchased sexy lingerie for role-playing at home. He then ordered radio-controlled collars with personalized name tags that gave their name followed by Property of Kai Yakamura. He also bought them dress platinum locking collars with matching ownership anklets. All the items would be delivered express the following day. Both nekos were ecstatic about their new clothes and couldn’t wait to go outside and show them off.

The next thing he did was to download the BDSM checklist to determine what their particular interests and kinks were. He thought about having them fill it out but decided not yet. They needed some more sexual experience in order for him to accurately gauge their sexual preferences and kinks.

He was fairly open as his willingness to help a sub with her kinks. His definite hard limits were scat, asphyxiation play, mutilation, or disfigurement, and true sadistic behaviors. He did not believe in inflicting serious pain on anyone for sexual reasons, although when he was hunting or exacting revenge, that was a different matter altogether. To him, blood was a precious commodity, and he was diligent not to shed it unnecessarily. He decided to wait a few weeks and then after talking to them, have them complete the checklist.

The last thing he did was update his stock of toys with some remote-controlled toys: a lifelike 6” vibrating dildo, a vibrator egg, remote vibrating ben-wah balls, and a vibrator butterfly. He had an assortment of anal plugs, but they wouldn’t be needed. Both girls had already proven that they could readily take him anally without any prep. He was particularly anxious to see how well the remote-controlled collars with GPS tracking worked. He bought them to ensure the girls never got lost when they were out.

He decided to wait and see how they felt about piercings. Personally, he could take them or leave them, but some women found them a very erotic, visual display of submission.

After all the shopping that he thought they needed at the time was complete, he ordered them back into the master bedroom for some more sexual gymnastics.

The place had a slight odor of urine, but he wasn’t going to risk one of them soiling another mattress until he had put all of the mattresses inside waterproof covers.

He wanted to see the two sisters having sex, so he had Mizuki lie on her back with her head at the foot of the bed with Hikari straddling her face in a sixty-nine position, and her ass right at the edge of the bed, ready for his stiff cock. Since Hikari was such an animal the last time he ass fucked her, he was going to tap that hole again while her sister fondled on his balls.

Once the two sisters were in position, Kai told them to start making love to each other. As both girls started to heat up, Hikari started giving her sister orders. “Lick me, Sis! That’s it, stick your tongue deep in me! Lick my asshole too! Tongue fuck my ass!”

Kai told Hikari, “Less talk and more licking and sucking. Give your sister all your attention!”

She then diligently attacked Mizuki’s clit and brought her off like gangbusters. Hikari was a very quick learner and learned quickly what Mizuki liked and how to do it. Mizuki was a more caring lover and tried to extend her sister’s pleasure and make it a loving experience, but Hikari was too hot-blooded to appreciate it.

This was the first time he noticed the interaction sexually between the two sisters. It appeared, as he first thought, Hikari was very submissive in her normal everyday life, but very sexually aggressive, a literal sexual hellcat. Mizuki, on the other hand, was bratty, rebellious, and recalcitrant in everyday life, but very submissive and loving sexually.

Kai decided he was going to show little Miss Alpha Sub who the real boss was. He set his cock dead center of her pink, dimpled star and thrust inside her dry and with force. She screamed a feral growl and started to turn around, but Kai yanked her tail and ordered her, “Get your fucking mouth back on your sister’s cunt, NOW!”

He started to pound her tiny ass and she was grunting into Mizuki’s pussy, the rhythmic pressure against her clit drove Mizuki over the edge and she came loudly crying out, “I love you, Sister!”

It wasn’t two seconds later that Hikari tried to climb off her sister and pull away from Kai’s buried cock. Kai yanked her hard, driving his cock deep into her intestines. She scrambled, trying to get away and Kai yelled, “What’s the matter with you?!”

“I hafta pee really bad. I don’t think I can hold it!”

“Don’t you dare piss all over her! If you do, I’ll beat your ass raw!”

Kai knew she might not hold it, but this was an exercise in control: his control and domination over her and putting her in her place. Hikari tightened all of her muscles trying to hold the dam back. This caused her to clamp down hard on Kai’s cock and he was really feeling every inch of the inside of her colon. He kept pumping away and watching her pussy.

While all of this was going on, Mizuki sensed a power play going on and didn’t dare stop licking her sister’s pussy. Every third thrust or so, Hikari would “Eeek!” and squirt a little shot of piss into her sister’s mouth. The first time made Mizuki sputter, but she was ready after that. With her ass so tight, Kai was building quickly to release. He grabbed her tiny hips and buried his cock deep inside her ass shot off: one, two three ... four hard spurts. With each hot jet of cum he sprayed into her, she would squeak out a short quick squirt of piss into Mizuki’s mouth.

He pulled out of her with a squelching sound and as soon as he was out, she emitted a loud, wet fart that squeezed his cum out all over Mizuki’s face. Kai slapped her butt and said, “NOW you can go pee!”

Grabbing her crotch with both hands, she took off like a shot to the bathroom. Mizuki and Kai chuckled, and they heard her torrent splashing into the bowl while she continually blew loud, wet farts as she expelled the air in her colon.

“Did she pee in your mouth?”

“Yes Master, a few squirts., but I drank them.”

“Good girl. Daddy loves you very much!”

Mizuki’s shoulders hunched forward submissively as she blushed and meekly replied, “Domo, Shujin.”

Several minutes later Hikari came waddling into the living room holding her backside and caressing her tail. Mizuki and Kai chuckled, and he asked her, “What’s wrong there Reds?”

“Owie! You hurt my tail and it felt like you gave me a cum enema because I must have pooped about two gallons of that stuff.”

“Well, it’s in your job description as my slave to be a cum dump.”

“Okay, but you could a been a little gentler, couldn’t cha?”

“Hey, Kiddo, you weren’t being too gentle with your sister, were you?”

The pretty little redhead looked guilty and said, “Mizuki, I’m sorry I got carried away. When I get hot and my pussy is burning on fire, I get kinda aggressive, I guess.”

“Also, I’m sorry for peeing in your mouth. I tried very hard not to, but some squeaked out. Sorry.”

“That’s okay, Sister. I like your taste.”

You do?!”

Blushing, Mizuki nodded and softly replied, “Uh huh.”

“Girls, this is a discussion for another day. I just received a text saying the bed will be delivered in about thirty minutes. When the doorbell rings, I want you two to shift back to your cat forms, understand?”

“Hai, Shujin.” They replied.

“Oooh,” Hikari moaned, “You really hurt my tail.”

Kai pulled her over and bent her over and laid butterfly kisses all over her butt and up and down her tail.

“There. Did Daddy make it better?”

“Well, you could a licked me a little while you were there.”

“On a serious matter, I need to be fed, is there a volunteer?”

“Let me, Master,” Mizuki replied, “I love the feeling you give me when you feed from my pussy area.”

“Let’s go into the bedroom...”

Kai had Mizuki lay on her back and spread her legs. When he knelt at the foot of the bed to begin to feast at her pussy, he smiled when he saw that she was already wet and oozing cream. He lapped and drank her gift then slowly bit her right where her thigh met her groin and sunk his fangs onto her iliac vein that supplied blood to her left groin area. As soon as he began to suck, she came with a soft shudder then drifted off into a trance. His saliva released an enzyme that causes almost the same effects as ecstasy-producing feelings of increased pleasure, emotional warmth, and distorted sensory and time perception.

He drank about a pint and then withdrew. The holes closed and he watched as they slowly disappeared. He licked the few drops of blood from her thigh and then finished drinking her kitty cream, licking her dry. It was a losing battle because as soon as he took a second look, she was wet again. Ah, neko pussy is the best of all worlds!

Kai had no sooner finished with Mizuki and the doorbell rang. He made sure both girls had shifted back into cat form and then opened the door. The bed in the master bedroom was already stripped and he had the delivery guys take the old one out first and then had the new one set in place. He signed their ticket, gave them each a Grant and they left.

Along with the mattress they brought all the mattress covers. He had the girls strip all the beds, encase the mattresses in the zippered waterproof covers and remake the beds with new silk sheets. That night, they celebrated the new and improved beds with an orgy night of fucking and sucking.


The following week, Kai took the girls into Dr. Masato’s for a checkup. He was very happy with their growth and health. He asked Kai how much blood he was draining with each sitting. He was satisfied with one pint being fine. Dr. Masato asked Kai if he noticed any differences in the way these nekos acted and any of his previous nekos. Kai said that both were far more sexual and that Hikari was displaying very dominant traits despite being submissive to him. Kai told the doctor that he was starting to worry about it because it appeared that Hikari had a real taste for dominating Mizuki.

Mr. Masato told Kai the reason they were hypersexual was the fact that over the centuries, cat breeds change. Nekos are no different. He typed their blood, and both have had a new blood type that has surfaced only in the past five years. Both girls had “T” negative/negative blood. Like humans, they could have either positive or negative blood types. They also could have positive or negative sub markers.

“Also,” Dr. Masato added, “as with humans, each neko might react differently to certain chemicals than others. This includes the enzyme in your blood, Kai, that binds them to you. This enzyme is a telomeric chromosome. Telomere chromosomes regulate cell life and act like a “molecular clock,” and thus, lifespan in general. The reason vampires are immortal is because they have a different telomeric chromosome than humans. You have an enzyme, which has been named, CPH4 which we have isolated in your blood. I have not documented this anywhere for fear that someone may find the data and attempt to use it to become immortal themselves. The rest of your body’s cells have evolved to adapt to these different enzymes. A human that synthesized and took it may very well die a painful, rapid death of cell deterioration.”

“The nekos’ new, evolved blood type mixing with your CPH4 is what is causing this hypersexuality and probably Hikari’s aggressive dominant traits. I would suggest a trial period and ask Mizuki if she would object to you letting Hikari dominate her within certain parameters. See how it works. If Hikari becomes too aggressive or domineering, you might need to get rid of one of them; especially for Mizuki’s safety.”

“Alright Doc, I understand. Now, what about birth control? Can you give them Depo shots today?”

“I need to complete my research. I’m not sure if it is safe for them to have yet.”

“Well, all of us are chomping at the bit for me to fuck to completion in their vaginas.”

“Because of their hypersexuality, I would imagine so. But I want to be sure before I inject them with a drug that might be harmful to them. I’ll let you know next week; two at the latest.”

It was springtime and they made plans to be out all day for the cherry blossom festival, a very big holiday in Japan. They packed a picnic lunch and set a blanket out the day before at Ueno Park, Tokyo’s cherry blossom hot spot. Home to over one thousand cherry trees, Tokyo’s Ueno Park transforms into a sea of pink blossoms in late March and early April. The Ueno Cherry Blossom Festival is one of the biggest and most crowded in all of Japan.

Mizuki was dressed in a bright yellow neko dress with white accessories and shoes. Hikari was dressed in pink. The girls were a big hit with the kids, and people couldn’t believe how “realistic” their neko costumes looked, even their realistic-looking tails and ears. Hikari and Mizuki thought it wonderful to pull off the ruse. Kai had a lot of fun operating the remote-controlled vibes. Each girl probably came a dozen times throughout the day and into the evening.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.