Blood Slaves - Cover

Blood Slaves

Copyright© 2021 by Megumi Kashuahara

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Kai, A 600 year old, new breed of vampire, literally has two neko kittens, [half human, half cat] dropped on his doorstep one rainy night. He uses these two nekos as the foundation for a new harem/coven. A tale of blood, sex and genetic engineering

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   non-anthro   Vampires   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Menstrual Play   Small Breasts  

Their flight encountered a tail wind and arrived at 4:05pm, Paris time, thirty minutes early at Paris Le Bourget airport. Paris Le Bourget airport is the busiest private jet airport in Europe. Dedicated exclusively to private aviation, Le Bourget airport is situated next door to the scheduled airline hub of Charles de Gaulle airport.

Just as René had assured, there was a limo waiting to take them to their accommodation after clearing customs. They were driven to a private mansion, the Château de la Muette, in a Paris suburb. The mansion housed 23 rooms including 15 bedrooms, all in exquisite French Provincial luxury.

René was at the door waiting for their arrival as they pulled into the “U”-shaped driveway of the mansion’s covered entry. Kai and Keiko were shown to a bedroom to bathe or shower and get refreshed for dinner.

After showering and changing clothes, they were met downstairs by a maid who escorted them to a lavish library/study with a sitting area with a sofa and several armchairs. Keiko was amazed that this white, European gaijin spoke such beautiful, fluent Japanese. He chuckled and replied, “I have lived over 1,200 years. During that time, I have lived in nearly every civilized country in the world. As we sit and talk, you will soon find out why I have requested that you, Keiko, be here in person. Shall we sit and I will give you a lesson on where you came from?

As they sat and the maid poured tea, René began by saying. “Let me give each of you a history lesson so that you will fully understand what I have to give both of you and how and why I am offering it to you.

“The very first known recorded vampire was Queen Akasha of Kemet, which is now modern-day Egypt, around the year 4015 B.C. That was 6,500 years ago. How she became a vampire is only speculation, but it is written in the genealogical journal named The Queen of the Damned, a demonic black magic spell was cast upon her. She in turn, made her husband, King Enkil, a vampire. She then transformed their head steward, Khayman, into a vampire. Because the twin witches angered Akasha, in her wrath, she ordered Khayman to rape the two sisters. Khayman was horrified to do so but was unable to refuse the Queen’s demand. This is recorded in the vampire history Queen of the Damned, Pt. 3, ch .4. From his rape he unintentionally fathered twin children with Maharet named Miriam and Hemotep, who began the bloodline of Maharet’s “Great Family” that would later spread to every nation on Earth.

“Miriam went north and populated Europe with vampires. She transformed countless into vampires throughout Europe. The two main covens, which are still in existence today are the Romanian coven initiated by Ivan the Impaler, of which I trace my father’s heritage, and the Paris France coven begun by Lestat de Lioncourt. My father is from the royal line of Dracul, and my mother is the first daughter of the bloodthirsty Gisela of the Franks, who married and transformed the French King Louis 1 in 840.

“These two covens, the Transylvanian and Parisian covens have borne nearly all modern-day European vampires. From Europe, they spread out into the New World and the Americas.

“Hemotep went east and subjugated and transformed the Chinese white snake goddess Nuwa into a vampire. After seeing to it that she cut a swath of living dead throughout northern China, he then moved on, transformed the beautiful Japanese princess Miyu from the Jōnon dynasty in 3560 B.C., turning her into a vampire at the age of twelve. This is epoch the Original Japanese line came from. It takes its name from the epoch from the distinctive vessels made during this time. Roughly contemporary with the civilizations of Mesopotamia, the Nile, and the Indus Valley, the Jōmon is among the earliest pottery cultures of the world. She, like you, Keiko, was also a very tiny, androgynous girl. In her rage at being defiled and transformed into one of the undead, she spawned a line of tiny, androgynous warlike vampiric women who drank their victims dry, leaving entire villages with no one alive; practicing gluttony, drinking, and vomiting to continue to drink some more. They continued to wreak destruction until 900 B.C. when the Yayoi Dynasty came to power. The Yayoi nearly eradicated the Miyu line of vampires because the Yayoi used very strong black magic along with bronze weapons against the Miyu’s flint and obsidian weapons. The Miyu line of vampires became polluted by descendants who were no longer vampires. Many of the Miyu vampiric women laid down their weapons, married and lived peaceful lives, drank as modern vampires do, only to maintain life, and not to drain their victims dry. Eventually, the Miyu vampire line ceased to exist as vampires last week when the very last Miyu Original was reduced to ashes in San Francisco, California last week by slayers. Having tested Keiko’s DNA with that of Miyu’s DNA, you, child, are a dormant Miyu.

“In addition, Keiko, your two kills, bore proof of a small amount of the super strength only possessed by Originals. Originals, or also known as Immortals, are for all intents and purposes and are indestructible. The Original Vampires, or simply the Originals, are a group of extremely powerful vampires that are the first generation of vampires and progenitors of their respective bloodlines. They are the oldest, fastest, strongest, and most powerful vampires in the world.

“The term’s use, however, has expanded as the spell that created the Originals has been modified twice over and an additional type of “Original” vampires has been created, the Enhanced Original vampires.

“A number of characteristics differentiate an Original from the vampire bloodline that they begat, but the fundamental difference is that Originals became vampires through a spell. Unlike non-Original vampires, Original vampires are indestructible and cannot be killed by anything on earth aside from the White Oak Stake, a large enough source of magic, the conditions suitable to reverse the original spell, or by the advanced venom of the Enhanced Original vampire. The only weapon on earth that can permanently kill an Original vampire comes from an ancient White Oak Tree that existed during the creation of the Original vampires and was used as the source of their immortality.

“They also can only be temporarily neutralized by a White Oak Ash Dagger, one of the Cursed Stakes, or through various spells or rituals. The creation of the Enhanced Originals dates to the turn of the 11th century.

“I am, in addition, a genetically enhanced Immortal Original vampire. Why have I given you this history lesson? For two reasons. First, so that you and tiny Keiko here, know and understand where you came from. Keiko, you have demonstrated skills that confirm you, unknowingly, are from the Miyu line of vampires dating from the Yayoi period of the 3rd century A.D. Kai, you are a non-Original vampire, created by another vampire through heredity, and are not from an Original or Enhanced Original line.

“Now for the reason I have called you here today. You two are going to feed from me and each will drink five pints of my blood over the course of five days. Keiko, you will feed in the morning. Kai, you in the evening.

“Why will you do this? To obtain superpowers above and beyond those you already possess. Your current powers will be enhanced. Greater hyper speed, super-senses of sight, smell, and hearing; even greater than super assassins. Super endurance and durability. Your super agility, flexibility and dexterity will become even greater than Originals or normal Immortals. You will now be able to shapeshift into either human form, male or female, but also animal form: wolf, cat, bat, etc. With your superhuman strength, you will be able to decapitate a human with a single slicing chop to the neck. Super healing powers. From now on, it will take seconds, not minutes for a wound to heal.

“Original Vampires experience emotions more powerfully than humans. Emotions like love, joy, and happiness are intensified for vampires allowing them to live life more intensely. This ability allows the Original vampires to feel emotions at their peak regardless of their age. They have been shown to experience emotions as powerfully today as they did over 1,000 years ago.

“BUT ... and here are the two greatest gifts of all that only Enhanced Originals have, and they are mind compulsion and tactile telepathy. Mind compulsion will allow both of you to control and influence the thoughts, emotions, behavior, actions and memories of humans, non-Original vampires, and non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids. The second, Tactile Telepathy will give you the ability to enter the minds of others. As Original vampires, they have one of the strongest minds in the world. Normally, this ability works in a tactile fashion and the vampire requires physical contact for it to work successfully, but a few have been known to do so from a short distance from the victim. Enhanced Original vampires can control dreams and subconscious. They can produce and modify dreams, bestow nightmares or lucid dreaming. Other effects of this ability are the ability to distort perceptions of reality and being able to trap someone in their dreams. They also have the power to trick the minds of others into seeing/feeling things that aren’t actually happening.

“In effect, by drinking my blood, both of you will become indestructible with super vampiric abilities that only a handful of the world’s vampires like me possess.”

Kai sat patiently through the history lesson, which he thoroughly was grateful for and enjoyed, but now it came down to brass tacks. He asked, “René? We really appreciate this history lesson. It has been informative and very educational, and we now understand where we came from. But I only have two questions. First, why would you give Keiko and me these superpowers. Surely this will be a quid pro quo arrangement, right? You give me something in return I will give you something. Am I correct or am I missing something?”

From the look on Keiko’s face, she was wondering the same thing. René smiled and nodded. He calmly steepled his fingers against his chin and replied, “You are right, Kai. First, I’d like to give them to Keiko to continue a lost line of our race. She would carry on the Miyu line of pure Enhanced Original Japanese vampires. Second, I would like to give you these powers because you will never find the culprit behind your family’s assassinations without these enhanced powers. Even the technology of the United States will never reveal the true culprit. And to answer the second part of your question, you are again correct. Yes, I would like something in return: a quid pro quo.”

Waiting a few moments he continued, “I would like the genetic formula for your superhuman vampire killer assassins.”

Ki parried with “I would like to ask you why should my Japanese covens pay $200 million and then I give it to you for nothing? Keiko and I would benefit, but the other covens would have to pay for the protection you would receive for free.”

“Well, “René proffered, “Both your assassin killers and my Vampiric gifts will be gifts that will keep giving for generations. So, I will sweeten the deal. How about I give you and Keiko the gifts AND pay you $200 million for the genetic codes and then we will call it even. The reason being, throughout Europe we are being decimated by these slayers using Kahn ammunition. We need an effective weapon to eradicate this scourge to our race.”

Kai informed him, “My geneticist has yet to finish the coding, but what would satisfy you to guarantee I will keep my end of our agreement?”

“Is your word your code of honor, Kai?”

“You know it is. You know a whole lot more about me than I know about you. If I were to venture a guess, you also know who is behind the deaths of my family.”

“I do know, but I do not know their motive. I think it would be a more effective a deterrent if you were to discover the culprit yourself with Keiko’s help. She will be the assassin that you will send to wreak your revenge and provide justice for your council.”

Keiko spoke up and asked, “What? Will I now become just a super powerful assassin, or will I be a consort and lover of my Master’s and a mother to his progeny? Will my offspring also be Enhanced Original Vampires as Miyu was?”

“You will be the symbol of his supreme vampiric strength. No one will ever try to challenge his power ever again. Yes, you will be his prized consort and mother of Enhanced Original vampires from the original Miyu line of Japanese vampires. No one will ever look down upon you ever again for your lack of feminine attributes.”

Keiko turned to Kai and dropped to the floor in front of him and said, “Master, I belong to you, heart, mind and soul. Whatever you decide my fate to be, I will accept it with joy and be happy to serve you in whatever capacity you require of me.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.