Blood Slaves - Cover

Blood Slaves

Copyright© 2021 by Megumi Kashuahara

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Kai, A 600 year old, new breed of vampire, literally has two neko kittens, [half human, half cat] dropped on his doorstep one rainy night. He uses these two nekos as the foundation for a new harem/coven. A tale of blood, sex and genetic engineering

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   non-anthro   Vampires   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Menstrual Play   Small Breasts  

Kia had called the hospital the previous afternoon on the helicopter back to Tokyo and cancelled the two remaining surgeries he had for the week. There were a few things that he wanted to get done in the next three days. He was sitting at the dining room table making a “to do” list, when he heard Suki ask Kumi “Why do all the girls come and tell you they gotta pee? Why don’t they just go to the bathroom and pee?”

Kai asked her, “Suki, do you have to pee?”

Nodding, she replied, “Uh huh ... Sir.”

“Well then, go to the bathroom and go.”

She was off like a hellfire missile. Turning to the bevy of girls in the dining room, he said, “Okay. I screwed up and forgot to tell everyone yesterday, Kumi is no longer a urinal. She’s one of you girls now. Everyone is to return to using the bathrooms immediately. Got it?”

Kumi smiled and replied, “Thank you, Master.”

“Now, I need some caffeine to get rid of this headache. Mizuki, a large coffee please?”

“Yes, Master. Right away.”

Kumi asked Kai, “I’d like to talk to you privately for a moment when you have time.”

“Alright. Let me get some caffeine in me and we’ll talk. Anything important?”

“Well, it could be, I’m not sure.”

“Okay, give me a minute or two.”

After taking a big sip of his coffee, he called out, “Miyuki? Front and center.”

From nowhere, A white, long haired, angora-looking cat hopped up on his lap and began to purr. He stroked her back from head to butt and said, “Midori, where are you?”

“She and Keiko are still in bed,” Morika replied.

“Go get her and tell Keiko to get down here also.”

Suki re-entered the room pulling up her shorts. She walked up to Kai, slapped his arm, and pointed to Kumi and asked, “Why was I s’posed to pee in that woman’s mouth?”

“No, you weren’t. Where’d you get that idea?”

Suki looked at him like she knew something was squirrely. Shaking her head, she replied, “You’s people are crazy here.”

Kai snickered and retorted, “You’re right Kiddo, crazy!”

Just then, Keiko and Midori strolled in, their hair all askew. Kai said, “Alright the gangs all here so listen up. Today, Miyuki and Midori are going to Dr Masato’s. Midori, you’re gonna on birth control. Miyuki, Sweetie,” he said while stroking her back, “you will get a sonogram today to see how many babies you’re gonna have.”

He turned and looked at the two pregnant girls with the bloated bellies, “As for you two, I positively forbid you from going into labor this week. Got it?”

Rubbing their bellies, Miki patted hers and replied, “Don’t tell us, tell them.”

Selene added, “He knocks us up then wants to decide when they’ll be born. Just like a Master, isn’t it?”

Kai retorted, “Yeah, it is. So What?”

Both girls stuck their tongues out as t him.

Kai smirked and said, “On a more serious note, My father will come and take the babies after you get home from the hospital. He has two Ushimimi nekos to provide breast milk for the infants. Speaking of which, After Miyuki delivers this litter of kits, she will carry and deliver two clone Ushimimi for our use. All of you girls need high protein and vitamin intake. Breast milk will greatly increase that intake.

Keiko asked, “You mean those nekos with the humongous boobs that squirt milk everywhere?”

“You’ve been reading too much manga, girl.”

Everyone chuckled and the little tomboy blushed and cowered in embarrassment.

Kai added, “But yes, they do have overly large breasts. Each one can produce up to ½ gallon of breastmilk per day.”

“Wow!” Keiko exclaimed, “they must have some really huge boobs!”

“Alright, enough about mega boobed nekos, okay? Mizuki, when do you go into heat again?”

Mizuki turned and said, “Huh? Did you say something, Master?”

“Yeah, when do you go in heat again?”

“In about a week or so ... maybe ten days, Master.”

“Well, you’re gonna get pregnant again and give Kumi your next litter. Okay?”

“Yes, Master, as you wish. I’m happy to serve you.”

Smiling at the Matriarch a said, “You, my dearest, are very much loved. Do you know that?”

Mizuki blushed, and replied, “Yes, Master, I feel your love every day.”

All eyes turned to Kumi, and she blushed. She bowed to Mizuki and said, “Arigatou gozaimasu [Thank you so very much; very formal and polite form], Sister.”

Kai announced, “Because Kumi served all of you with grace, honor and with submission, I am helping her to become elder of her own coven. Mizuki’s kits, especially a breeding pair, will give her a start.”

All the girls were excited and happy for their sister, and they crowded around her to congratulate her.

Mei and Suki came over to Kai and Mei lightly slapped his shoulder. She asked, “Master, may we talk to you?”

Kai replied, “Sure, what is it?”

Kumi approached Kai before he left and asked, “Master, could we speak in private?”

“Sure,” Kai replied. As he was standing, he said to Kumi, “After I speak with Mei and Suki, come to my study and we’ll talk.”

“Yes, Master, Tank you.”

He set Miyuki on the chair and led the girls into his study. He closed the door and pointed to them to sit in armchairs in front of his desk, then sat down behind his desk and asked, “What is it that is so private that we need to speak away from the girls? But first, I would like to know who taught you how to properly address a Master as a concubine?”

“My father, Master. He has been training me for a nearly a year and he will soon begin with Suki. I want to put a stop to this. We are too young to do the things he does with me.”

“What does he do, Mei? You can tell me, Sweetie. I will protect you.”

“He’s been doing nasty things with me and hurting me. I’m small for my age, and Suki is even smaller. Sometimes, I hurt for days after he uses me.”

“Your father has been sexually abusing you for almost a year?”

“Yes, Master.”

“That son of a bitch. I’ll kill him!”

Mei said, “Suki and I have been watching you very closely. You are a very kind Master, and all the girls adore you. We’ve talked to every single one of them yesterday when you were away. They all say that you would never do that stuff with us because we’re too young and there’s rules that say so. Keiko told me to talk to you, you would protect us.”

“Keiko is right on both points. First, I will protect you. Second, it is against the vampire code to claim a girl under the age of fourteen as a consort.”

Suki asked, “Can we live with you, Uncle? We like all the girls and the nekos are especially fun to be with. They are so nice, and they all treat us like little sisters.”

Kai sighed and replied, “Let me think of what we can do. We’ll talk again after I’ve had some time to think about it, but no matter what, I will not give you back to your father, okay? You’re safe here, so don’t worry, okay?”

“Thank you, Master.” Mei answered with a bow.

Suki, imitating her sister bowed and said, “Thank you, Master.”

Kai chuckled and said, “Alright you two, get outta here.”

The girls giggled and scooted out of the room. Kumi was standing outside waiting her turn. Kai ushered her in and take a seat. Kumi begin the conversation with, “Master, I know you saw the look of hatred on my father’s face yesterday.”

“Yes, I did. I think the whole board saw it. I expected he wouldn’t take it too well, but he demanded that I make my sisters pregnant to “prove” I was worth to be supreme elder. Since he and several others thought they could dictate to me to use my sisters for their amusement and debasement, I took you and Ishikawa’s daughters. That’s why I was so angry and took it out on you. The fact that you are beautiful only fueled my anger.”

“Master, I could tell In your eyes that you are not an evil or uncaring man. You are a man of your word and I believed you when you said that I would not be used like that for long. But the reason I wanted to talk to you is because I know my father. Intimately. He is a very vindictive man and I have seen him use his position of power to extact revenge in some very evil ways. I’m afraid he will try and have you killed.”

“Kumi, I suspect that very same thing. In fact, one of the things I am going to do today is take some measures to see that whatever he or anyone else plans, I’ll be one step ahead of them. I need you to know, though, that If I find a conspiracy to assassinate me, I will take retribution on him and your family.”

“I know. Master, I also know I am bound to you genetically, mentally and emotionally. I guess you can call it survival, but I will not intervene or try to thwart any plans you have regarding my father. I don’t know if you know this, but my birth mother is dead, She died when I was seven. I don’t know for certain, but I think he may have been the one behind her death. If you were to wipe out his entire coven, I have no one there that I think of as family.”

“That’s reassuring to know, Kumi. When the time comes to address this, I won’t tell you what’s going to happen, but I’m glad that you won’t hate me for what I will probably need to do.”

“That’s the very reason I wanted this talk.”

Kai called Miki into the study and discussed what the girls asked him. Miki said, “Master, you should raise them and claim them. They are both very pretty girls and will become very attractive women. Mei is already very submissive and well trained. Both would be a real prize in any one’s coven.”

Kai noted, “But to have to raise two little girls ... Suki for seven years! How can I isolate her and Mei from all the sex?’”

“You can’t, but they won’t be active participants. No matter what home they live in, that’s the reality of growing up in a coven. Remember, we saw it all the time as we grew up. Mom was always sucking daddy’s cock at the breakfast table or him banging a slave on the pool table. It will be a reality for Selene and my daughter also.”

“Yeah, I guess you’re right. Alright then. I’ll consider taking them. Next, I guess I should to talk to Hana and make sure she’s not being abused. Will you tell her to come in here, please?”

“Yes Master.” Miki then left to retrieve Hana.

Several minutes later Hana knocked on the door. Kai told her to come in and sit.

“Yes, Sir, you wanted to talk to me?”

“Yes. I need to ask you some very difficult questions, and I need to you to answer them truthfully. Okay?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“How would you feel about going home?”

“Oh please, please let me go home! I miss my mama and papa so much!”

“I guess they love you very much, don’t they?”

“Oh yes! My papa treats me like a princess. He takes me places, and he teaches me things about life and about how to be an assertive girl in today’s society.”

“Well, Why don’t you call him now, and ask him to come pick you up. Okay?”

The nine-year-old jumped out of the chair and squealed, “Oh yes! can I call him now?”

Kai handed her his cell phone. She was so excited; her little hands were shaking. She finally got the number dialed and when her dad picked up, she excitedly said, “Daddy, it’s me! Come get me, please? Uncle Kai said I can go home!”

“Did he really say that?”

“Yes, he’s right here. Wanna talk to him?”

“Yes.”

Handing Kai the phone, Hana said, “Here, he wants to talk to you.”

“Mr. Hasagawa, how are you?”

“Fine, your Excellency. Hana says that I may come pick her up. Is that true?”

“Yes Sir, it is. You may come at your earliest convenience. I would hope that you will see the protective and kind treatment your daughter has received and in return, I may have your unconditional support in the future.”

“You will always have it, your Excellency. You can count on me night or day to be at your service.”

“Thank you, Sir. I will remember your promise and will most likely need to call on you in the future for your support. I have some things I need to do, so if I’m not here when you arrive for Hana, speak to Miki, my elder. She will make sure she’s ready. We brought her some clothes because we didn’t know how long she’d be here. She may keep the clothes and take them with her.”

“You are too kind, Sir. I’ll be there within the hour.”

“I’ll tell Miki to have her ready.”

“Thank you, your Excellency. Good day.”

“Good day to you too, Mr. Hasagawa.”

Click.

Turning to Hana, Kai said, “Your papa will be here in about an hour. Go collect your things including the new clothes we bought you. Ask Keiko for a backpack to put them in.”

“Thank you, Sir,” and she was out of the chair and out the door in a shot.

Kai asked Miki, “How many shots has Hana had over the past 3½ days?”

“She’s had four.”

“When did she get the last shot?

“Last night before bed.”

“Give her the fifth shot now. She will be genetically bound to me forever. I may need to call upon her in the future. Besides, I may choose to claim her if I find her suitable when she comes of age.”

Miki smiled and replied, “I agree wholeheartedly, Master. I think she will be a fine concubine.”

“Make sure that Suki and Mei are also finished with their shots.”

Miki chuckled and said, “Master, I think Suki will be another Akira minus the tail and cat ears.”

“You think so?”

“Sir, she has that the devilish twinkle in her eye. She’ll be a pistol when she gets older.”

“When she’s older?” Kai retorted facetiously, “She’s a loaded pistol now.”

Both chuckled.

Miki left to give Hana her hast injection and Kai picked up the phone and called his father. Once on the line, he asked his father, “Can you have a rep from the Tokushusakusengun [Japan’s special forces group] here this evening?”

“Yes. One of their commanders has a coven in Chiba [about 34 miles from Tokyo].”

“Then, I need you to meet him and be here at seven for a security meeting.”

“Will do, Son. De you have something specific you need help with, or is this just s general security issue?”

“We’ll talk tonight. I have to go, but I’ll see you this evening.”

“Okay. Goodbye.”

“Goodbye.”

Kai stood and thought I’ve got to collect Miyuki and Midori and head out to Dr. Masato’s.

Once in the dining area, Kai told Midori, “Go to Miyuki’s room and get her a pair of panties, a bra and a dress and some shoes. She’ll morph today back into human form.”

“Yes, Master. Wait! She’s not a house cat?”

“Nope. She’s a neko.”

“Wow! I can’t wait to see what she looks like.”

“She’s very pretty with pearl white hair and indigo blue eyes.”

“Cool!”

When Midori came ack with a backpack with Miyuki’s clothing. Kai, Miyuki, and Midori left for Dr. Masato’s

Kai pulled into Dr. Masato’s animal clinic at 9am. He was at to door waiting for them. He said he was as anxious as Kai and Miyuki were to ascertain the results of her IVF procedure. He saw the little girl, stopped and asked, “Who’s she? Another consort?”

Midori proudly bowed and answered, “Hai, Sensei!”

Kai replied, “Yeas, She needs a dose of Depo.”

Kobe nodded and said, “We can do that. But first, I need to give her a sonogram and confirm she’s not pregnant.”

“She’s just finishing her period. She’s definitely not pregnant.”

“Okay then, let me get a syringe and the Depo.”

After giving Midori her injection, Kai took Miyuki out of the animal carrier and set her on the exam table. Midori was wide eyed and watching Miyuki like a hawk. Dr. Masato said, “Miyuki, shift, please.”

Within seconds, the white cat on the table morphed in a pretty, little neko girl with white hair. Midori stepped back and gasped loudly and exclaimed, “Wow! That was so ... so ... unbelievable!”

Kenji and Kai chuckled. Miyuki looked at Midori and said, “Hi, Sister.”

“Wow!” Midori sighed, “You sure are pretty. I just love your blue eyes.”

“Thank you, Midori, I think you’re really cute too.”

Dr. Masato interrupted saying, “Okay girls, you two can get to know each other later. We need to find out the results of Miyuki’s IVF.”

“Sorry, “Midori said and sat in a chair in the exam room. Kobe had Miyuki lie down. He wheeled over the portable sonogram machine and turned it on. While it was booting up, He said, “If she expelled one or more embryos, we don’t know which ones she’s lost. We won’t know that until after she’s given birth. I have a description from the geneticist as to what each kit will look like, Reading the file this morning, of course, Miyuki’s kit’s color is white. Selene’s will be all black with black eyes, and Miki’s neko clone will look like a burnt orange tabby.”

The machine was up and ready, so Dr. Masato squirted some conductive gel on the probe and said, “Okay, let’s see what’s in there, Mama.”

With all eyes glued on the monitor, He said, “Well, it looks like there’s one ... two ... three ... All four on the right side have burrowed in and are growing nicely. Now for the left side. I see one ... oh, there’s another.”

Moving the probe and changing angles, He said, “Hmmm, I can’t seem to find any more. It looks like she expelled two of the ova.”

He made another slow sweep of her entire uterus to see if any of the embryos migrated to the right side, but all he could find were six embryos growing inside Miyuki’s womb. As he wiped off her tummy he said, “Well folks, it looks like Miyuki will have six babies this time.”

Miyuki teared up and said, “I’m sorry, Master. I didn’t mean to lose two of my babies.”

Kai hugged her and said, “It’s okay, Sweetie. We expected that you might lose one or two. After your kits are born, we’ll know which ones you’ll have to carry again when we fertilize you with the Ushimimi nekos. That’s all. Don’t be upset. Everything is fine. Look at it this way. You’re going to be a mama with six babies.”

Miyuki nodded and swung her legs off the table and stood. Midori handed her the backpack saying, “I brought you these clothes. Hope they’re okay.”

Nodding with a smile as she lulled them out of the backpack. “They’re fine. Thank you.”

Miyuki got dressed as the two men talked. Kai told Kobe that he desperately needed the assassin drugs for a dozen people as soon as possible. He said, “I have a sneaky suspicion that there is an assassination plot against me that’s in the infancy of planning. I am securing a strike force tonight, and I’d like to have the superior edge.”

“I’ll call him,” Kobe said. “I’ll stress the urgency of the matter and offer him an additional bonus for rapid delivery.”

“That’s good. Let me know what you two agree on so I can arrange payment.”

When the girls were ready, they headed home.

At Seven, Kai’s father, Kenji arrived along with Takaga Katzumi, a commander with Tokyo’s special forces, and a coven elder. They went into Kai’s study and Mr. Katzumi asked Kai to add Mr. Dominic Armstrong from Aegis Defense Services to the meeting via Zoom. After everyone was online and could hear each other, Kai began by asking, “Mr. Armstrong what is your connection with the Japanese government?”

He replied, “We are a private paramilitary organization specializing in intelligence, Infiltration and interdiction of elite forces, when needed, that pose a threat to our clients.”

“Well, who is your client here in Japan?”

“The United States government.”

“What does the U. S. have to do with counter intelligence and covert ops in Japan?”

“Well, Mr. Yakamura, When you declaw a cat, you have the moral obligation to protect it because it cannot defend itself. Your country has had a purely defensive military since World War II that is very subpar when it comes to today’s terrorist and global crime organizational threats. So, the U. S. government pays us to covertly protect Japanese interests against any threats from outside interests.”

Mr. Katzumi added, “Although they are a British company, for your needs, we will use their electronic surveillance planning, equipment, logistics and expertise. We’ll use Japanese personnel to do the actual infiltration and interdiction.

“Just so I understand correctly,” Kai said, “Aegis is a privately owned Paramilitary company (PMC)?”

“Yes Sir, that is correct.” Mr. Armstrong replied. “We are in a prime position to help you because we have personnel and the resources in country to help you immediately.”

“Fine. Everyone present understands that the result of intelligence gathered,” Kai said, “may result in me, the client wanting any threat to me or mine to be dealt with swiftly, cleanly and with absolute finality. Do we understand each other?”

All present were clear that assassination was the end result expected, and all agreed they understood.

Kai then proceeded with the scope of what he wanted. “There are fifty-four covens throughout Japan. That means, fifty-four board members and possible conspirators. Where would you say to begin, Father?”

Keji answered, “I would concentrate on the covens in Tokyo, Yokohama, Chiba, and Osaka. These are the ones with the most influence in the council. That will cover ... let me see ... that covers a total of seventeen board members.”

Mr. Armstrong asked, “Does your organization have contracts for services on an organizational level. What I mean is, say ... do you contract a company to do all your coven’s HVAC needs. You know, heat, A/C and the like?”

“Yes, we do,” Kai answered. “We use Mitsubishi International for all of our HVAC needs. We get deep discounts on replacement systems, scheduled maintenance and service.”

“I recommend that Mitsubishi be contacted and have their winter service visits for this month be cancelled. We will send in our technicians, to conduct the ‘service,’ then we’ll place a gaseous anesthetic like Isoflurane on the ducts and time release it. Everyone in the building will be unconscious for about two hours. We can then go in and bug the premises and add wireless cameras in strategic places and then monitor from a central control center in Tokyo. We can even bug cell phones. I guess we could do all the covens over a period of about ten days. I estimate it would take about ninety minutes per location. The amount of men would be determined by the location size. A place this size, for example, would take about four or five techs. The anesthesia leaves very minor side effects and is harmless to children.”

“How much is this going to cost?”

“I’ll work up a price but let me know now. Do I compute for price, or quality of the service?”

“I want it done quickly, efficiently, and accurately as soon as is humanly possible.”

“I heard that. I’ll have the figures for you in forty-eight hours. I can have teams assembled in the same amount of time. How many locations in each city, on average?”

Kenji replied, “I would say four or five. Tokyo has seven covens.”

Mr. Armstrong smiled over the computer screen and said, “It’s a shame that we can’t put having worked for the society of vampires of Japan on our resumé.”

Kai responded by saying, “Just file it away with the black ops you guys do for the NSA and the CIA.”

Mr. Armstrong answered, “Point taken.”

With an initial plan of action agreed on, Kai said goodbye and closed out the Zoom meeting. Kai told Kenji and Mr. Katzumi to start with the homes of Matsumoto, Ichikawa, Hasagawa, Chiba and Watanabe. Those were the men who’s daughters were in his custody. Although, Ichikawa had picked Morika up and so had Hana been returned to her father. Kai said, “I would venture to say that the three prime suspects would be Matsumoto, Ichikawa and Takahashi, Suki and Mei’s pedophilic father.”

With everything finished they could accomplish for the time being, They said their goodbyes, and everyone left. The first thing Kai did was for Miki to bring in fourteen-year-old Tamika Chiba. When they were finished with Tamika, then he would talk to Oki Watanabe, the pretty sixteen-year-old.

Tamika came in and sat and asked, “What did I do wrong, Master?”

Kai smiled and replied, “Sweetie, you didn’t do anything wrong. I just want to talk to you about an important matter.”

“Oh, what about?”

“I would like to know what the relationship with your father is like.”

“My relationship with my dad is very close. Our family was very close., but my mom died of Covid-19. Our coven is small. There are only two other females, and they are my cousins, my dad’s brother’s daughters. He died a few years ago during that nuclear mishap at Fukushima Daiichi. They are in their twenties.

“Right before you ordered me to come here, he asked me if I would be his mate and chief consort. I had yet to assume that position when you ordered him to send me to you. I am very thankful that you are a caring and tender Master. All the girls adore you and worship the ground you walk on. They assured me that you would not rape me.”

“No, I will not rape you. In fact, You can call your father and make arrangements for him to pick you up sometime tomorrow.

“Really? I can go home?”

“Yes, you may. Well, that’s it. That’s all I wanted to know. You may go back with the other girls now.”

“Thank you, Master.”

“You’re welcome.”

Once Tamika had exited the study, Oki gently knocked. When kai told her to enter, she came in and sat as directed across from Kai. She was shaking a little and Kai asked her if she was afraid of him. She replied, “Yes, Master, very afraid, but not the way you might think.”

“I don’t understand, Oki. Explain what you mean by “Not the way you might think” Anyway, what would cause you think that you have anything to fear from me? The reason I want to talk with you has to do with your family.”

“What about my family?”

“How is your relationship with your parents, with your father?”

“I’m close to my mother, my dad and I get along okay.”

“What are your plans for the future? You’re sixteen, will you be preparing to go to college?”

“No, I’m not that smart. I don’t know what I’m gonna do.”

“So did you say that I wouldn’t understand the way you meant by being afraid?”

“That was a slip. I really don’t mean to say that but is just slipped out. You’ll tell my parents, and they would call me a freak, sick or disturbed. Besides, my mother said all of you Elders are the same. You just collect girls to molest and abuse then trade or sell them and get new ones.”

Miki said, “Your mom is wrong. All men are not the same. I’d like you to speak to every girl here who is Kai’s consort. Then, let’s talk some more. Can you do that?”

“Miki, I have been. I am surprised that they all are deeply in love with Master Kai.”

Miki replied, “Well, what do think of that?”

Oki looked straight at him, then at Miki, then at the floor and remained hesitant to speak. Miki touched Oki’s arm and said, “Tell Master exactly why you said what you said. Don’t be afraid. He won’t hurt or make fun of you.”

“When I was told that you made Kumi a human urinal and we all had to pee in her mouth, I’ve been fearful ever since.”

“Well, There was a specific reason for that, but Kumi accepted her duty with grace. Unfortunately, she was punished for the sins of her father. She no longer has that duty. You may go to any bathroom in the house. Besides, why would that frighten you? Do you think I would make you do that?”

Oki looked between Miki and Kai and replied, “Before I answer that, how long do you intend to keep me? Will you claim me and keep me, sell or trade me, or send me back to my parents?”

“That depends on the result of our conversation. That’s why I called you in here to talk. No matter what, I’d never sell or trade you. Now, please explain to me what you meant by ‘not the way you think.’”

“I’m fearful that if you made me do things like that, I would like it. There. I said it.”

“You’re kind of young to know whether or not you’d find humiliation or things of that nature to be sexually stimulating. That’s what you mean, isn’t it?”

Oki nodded and replied meekly, “Yes, Master. I think so.”

“Help me understand, Oki. How would you know?”

“It started when I was about five. Back then, we lived with another coven family. They had a couple of boys a few years older than me, and we would play together. Whenever we played in the woods, I was always the princess that was captured and taken prisoner by the evil lords. They would tie me up and do things to me.”

“How old were they?”

“One was seven the other was nine. Anyway, they would do things to me like tie me to a tree and torture me by spanking me with switch. For some reason, even though it hurt, it excited me. I would get excited, and my breathing would quicken, and I didn’t want them to stop until I felt this kind of explosive release deep inside of me. Then, I was too young to realize I was getting sexually excited and having an orgasm They never molested or masturbated me in any way. I’ve never masturbated either. I’ve never had those feelings since.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.