Blood Slaves - Cover

Blood Slaves

Copyright© 2021 by Megumi Kashuahara

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Kai, A 600 year old, new breed of vampire, literally has two neko kittens, [half human, half cat] dropped on his doorstep one rainy night. He uses these two nekos as the foundation for a new harem/coven. A tale of blood, sex and genetic engineering

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   non-anthro   Vampires   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Menstrual Play   Small Breasts  

Kai’s father returned his call just as Kai closed the bedroom door. Kai said, “Hold on a minute while I step into the bathroom and shut the door ... I’m back.”

Kobe said, “Every board member has agreed to meet on Friday at ten am for the vote. Concerning your demand regarding the board members’ daughters, you already have Matsumoto and Ishikawa’s daughters. Takahashi has two; one seven, the other eight. Hasagawa has one daughter nine years old. Chiba has one who just turned fourteen, and Watanabe has a sixteen-year-old. All five girls will be at your gate by five tomorrow. The two teenagers will be nude. There. Are you happy now?”

“No, I’m not happy at all, but I think I needed to do that. Let the word leak out after the vote and my installation, which depending on the level of cooperation and support I get, they could earn my forgiveness and have their daughters returned to them unharmed. I will not return Ichika because I have already claimed her. As for Yumi, I will give her the opportunity to choose her own destiny. If she wants her own coven, I will help her build one. If she has someone she would like to be with, then I’ll let her go. I owe her that much for punishing her for her father’s deeds. In one month, let Ishikawa know that if he wants Morika back, he can have her. From the way Ichika talks, there’s a possibility that he may have been training her”

“Well, you know me. Son, If I was in your position, I would choose the prettiest of those little girls and keep one or all of them, train ‘em and claim ‘em when they’re of age.”

“Right now, I’m thinking I will return them. I’ll see what they look and act like and decide when the time comes. As of now, I’ll send them home to their mamas. Now, if you don’t mind, I have Ishikawa’s baby girl to initiate.”

“Sorry, Son, don’t let me keep you away from such important work.”

Click.

When Kai stepped back into the bedroom, Ichika was kneeling in Nadu at the foot of the bed on a surgical pad. There was already a spot developing. Kai sat on the edge of the bed in front of her and said softly, “Relax, Ichika. First, we are going to talk. You may speak freely. In fact, I demand that you speak freely about your thoughts and feelings. As I said, I own you completely. Even your thoughts belong to me, and I want to hear them, so don’t hold anything back. I want your input on everything we discuss. Alright?”

Ichika nodded, relaxed, and answered “Hai! Shujin.” She then moved to a sitting position with her legs to one side and folded her hands in front of her.

Kai asked, “Do you like your name?”

“Huh?” She blurted out. “I mean, do I like my name? I hate it; I’ve always hated it. I know it means a thousand flowers, but I still hate it. The kids at school used to call me “icky cunt.” I’ve always loved the name Midori.”

“Well, don’t feel bad, I don’t care for Ichika either. You look like a Midori. Why don’t we rename you? Your new name from now on is Midori Yakamura. Since I am claiming you, I am, in effect marrying you. Thus, you will take my last name. I’ll file the necessary paperwork with the municipal government office.”

Midori, stunned but joyful replied, “For real? Thank you so much, Master. I can’t find the words to express how happy you’ve made me.”

“Fine. Now Midori, you said earlier that your father hates you. Why?”

“Because I am plain and ugly. He calls me a plain, ugly cunt.”

“Well, I have eagle eye vision and I think you’re actually a very cute girl and you have a very nice little body.”

“Really? Thank you, Master, but I hardly have any breasts. I’m short and tiny, so I don’t have nice long legs...”

“Ah, but you do. Proportionally, your legs are longer than your torso, making it look like your legs are longer than they really are. They’re short, but you have nicely shaped thighs, slender calves, and pretty ankles also giving them the appearance of being longer. You also have a cute little, teardrop shaped butt. Most girls whose butts are small have flat butts. And I think your tiny little puffy tits are adorable. If you haven’t noticed by now, I have a fetish for small girls with small breasts. Being vampires, girls like your sister never have to worry about breast sag because they will always retain their vibrant youthful bodies. Mizuki, Miyuki, and Keiko are all small with little or no breasts. Miki and Selene are bigger, but my preference is for smaller built girls.”

Midori blushed and pulled her shoulders forward in shyness. “Thank you Master, I am very happy. You are the first person in my entire life to think of me so kindly and thinks I’m not ugly.”

“Look around at the girls here, even the nekos. Every one of them except Miki and Selene have tiny boobs. Keiko doesn’t have any boobs, just two pretty, puffy nipples. You have bigger boobs than her. And again, except for Miki and Selene, all of you are about the same height. Poor Keiko looks like an eight-year-old boy. Both Selene and Keiko were homeless, rejected, and bullied. Selene for being a hafu and for Keiko for looking like a tomboy.

“So, see? You are not the only one who has been rejected by others. You are mine now, so you need to act like you are valuable because you are. You’re valuable to me. If I offered to send you and your sister back home, would you go?”

“Morika might go back because you aren’t going to claim her, are you, Master?”

“No, I will not.”

“As for me, my entire being longs to be here with you, as one of yours.”

“Honestly?”

“Master, I want this with all of my heart. You are the first person in my entire lifetime that found me cute and attractive in any way. You talk as if you think I am valuable. What more does a girl need than to feel wanted, loved, and that she is attractive to the man she willingly gives herself to?”

“Midori, I am very pleased that you chose me over your family. I’ll tell you now that I will not breed you for several years, possibly five or more. I will put you on birth control in the next few days. Do you know why I have commanded that you may no longer wear any underwear during your period?”

“Yes, Master. Our mother instructed Morika and I that as vampires, we need the richer nutrients in menstrual blood. Morika started feeding me when she started her periods. Before we were taken, we fed from each other. Now, I assume that when one of your women has her period, we will all feed from her?”

“Correct. What are you feeling right now?’

“To be honest, I’m a little frightened that when you fuck me, it will hurt.”

“Change always involves pain. Most people don’t change because they are afraid of the change, they don’t want to endure the pain that change brings. You will change from being a virginal child into a sexual woman. Are you ready to become a woman, my woman? But tonight, I will not be fucking your pussy. It’ll make too much of a mess, but you will use your mouth and ass.”

“Yes, Master. As you wish.”

“Then come around the bed and lie next to me so we can begin to show each other how we feel.”

Midori walked around the bed and climbed up onto the bed and laid down next to Kai with her hands folded on her stomach. She looked up into his eyes and was immediately put at ease by the gentleness of his gaze. Kai said, “Have you and your sister practiced kissing with each other?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Well, that’s a start. Before we have sex, I will feed from you. I bite my women on the thigh and draw blood from the iliac artery. You may have an orgasm. Many of the girls do when I feed. I will also feed from your flow.”

“Master? I feel so honored to feed and nourish you. I can’t believe that a man like you who is so handsome and manly wants me. This is like being in a dream.”

“Well, let’s do it.”

With that, Kai slid down and in between Midori’s legs

He kissed her several times on each thigh then bit her at the juncture where her right leg and groin met. Midori arched her back and lifted her groin up and into his bite with a soft moan. As he drank, a sudden hot flush came over her when he injected her with his CPH4 as he continued to drink. She tensed a moment or so right before he withdrew his fangs and then softly came. Kai licked the spot where he bit her as the wound slowly closed, healed, and faded away.

He continued to kiss and lick her inner thigh and then kissed the precipice of her slit. Midori reached down and pulled her labia open to offer herself to her Master. She had a slight flinch when he kissed the tip of her clit, then he continued down to her vaginal opening, covering it entirely with his mouth.

Midori raised her legs, putting her feet on Kai’s shoulders and lifting her pelvis up against his mouth. “Oh god, Master! Morika never fed like this!”

Kai didn’t respond, just kept sucking and burrowing the entrance to her vagina with his tongue. Her hymen was roughly a half-inch inside her opening, and he could feel if flex outward from the pressure of his sucking. When he could tell he’d drank all she had, he withdrew. Mizuki was right there with a warm cloth to wipe his face.

Midori let go of her labia and turned her head to the right as she breathed audibly with a dreamy look on her face. After handing Mizuki the washcloth, he moved up and lay beside her. Midori looked up at him, smiled, and with flooded eyes asked, “Master, I want to kiss you so badly.”

“Then kiss me. Don’t withhold any of your feelings from me. Express your love to me and for me.”

Midori blushed and then leaned in and gave him a peck on the lips. She looked up at him and smiled, then gave him two more pecks. The first on his chin, then a second one on the lips. She then pressed her lips gently to his and then pressed forward gently, but with more passion. She barely touched his lip with the tip of her tongue and when Kai opened his mouth to receive her tongue, she gently entered his mouth and licked across his lower teeth.

She’s even more tender than Miyuki. Sweet. Very sweet, Kai thought. He knew she would give it all, but he doubted that she would ever be the type for wild, unrestrained sex. For her, gentle lovemaking would bring out this little girl’s passion.

When she broke the kiss, as she licked her lips, she looked into Kai’s eyes with such longing and need for his approval. Kai smiled at her and softly said, “Show me how much you love me, Midori.”

She smiled, and then leaned in and kissed him again, with gentleness, yet a renewed passion. She broke the kiss, and as she looked into his eyes smiling, she ran her fingers through his hair and stroked the side of his face. She began to lay butterfly kisses all over his face and then moved along his jawbone to his ear. She kissed his ear, then gently nipped his ear lobe. She then kissed down his neck to his chest.

She stopped to look up at him and realized that she had climbed on top of him. She looked up at him for reassurance. Kai smiled at her and said, “Baby girl, “I’m enjoying this very much. Please continue.”

Midori blushed as she laid her head on his chest. She could now feel his hard cock pressed against her mons, and she blushed into his chest. She then returned to laying gentle butterfly kisses across his chest and she had the distinct urge to suck his nipples. So, she leaned up and swiped his left one, again, then kissed it and began to lightly suckle. Kai gently rubbed her back and softly drew out the word “nice” as he enjoyed the sensation of her suckling mouth on his nipple. She broke the suction, then moved to the right one and did likewise.

Midori kissed her way down from his sternum to his navel, She scooted down and kissed her way down until she was up close and personal with her Master’s swollen, erect cock. She looked at it and wiped her brow with a look of what do I do now? on her face. She looked up at Kai for direction and he said, “Don’t just suck it, Sweetie, make love to it. You are doing a fantastic job. Continue to show me your love.”

Midori stared at it. It was long, about seven inches, and she thought, How will all of this thing fit in my butt?”

She daintily picked his cock up with her thumb, index, and pointer finger. She then slowly enclosed it in her hand. She saw the clear drop of precum beaded up on the tip of his cock. She bit her bottom lip and thought about what she knew was her next move. She gently pulled his cock down and pointed the tip towards her mouth, leaned in and with the flat of her tongue, swiped his entire cock head with one, slow lick like one would do with an ice cream cone.

That tasted a whole lot better than I thought. Salty, tangy ... I like it!

“Hmmm. Nice, baby, nice.”

Well, he liked that...”

She’d seen some porn videos of cock sucking and she remembered that she was supposed to use a lot of spit. No dry cocksucking. She also remembered that the head, especially the crown lip was the most sensitive.

I can do this. Just don’t choke and hurl all over him.

She began by again, laying butterfly kisses all along the shaft, making two up and down circuits to completely cover his cock with kisses. She then licked her lips several times and worked her dry mouth to generate some saliva. When she thought it was wet enough, she leaned in and gently, and ever so slowly slid her lips over the head of his cock and stopped when she had about three inches in her mouth.

“Oh yeah!” Kai moaned.

She pulled off completely. The cool night air felt good to him as she took another look at his cock. She could actually see his pulse as the veins throbbed. She repeated her move by slowly pushing her lips over his cock head, then started to slowly pump her mouth up and down his shaft. She pushed too deep and heaved, almost losing it.

“Use your hand as a guide stop to keep you from going too deep,” Kai instructed. “You’re doing great! Keep it up.”

Following her Master’s advice, she was soon sucking, slurping, and swirling her tongue like a pro. After several minutes, hse was starting to tire. Kai could tell and said, “Suck a little harder and tighten your hand grip just slightly.”

Midori obeyed. Two minutes later, he said, “I’m gonna cum soon. When you feel the head swell slightly in your mouth, pull back with just the head in your mouth. Swirl your tongue and maintain stimulation on the head. When the first spurt comes, swallow quickly. Do not, and I repeat, do not spill any of it. Swallow it all. Understand?”

“Um hmm.”

“Don’t talk with your mouth full.”

She giggled with a mouthful of cock and that set him off. He said, “Here it comes, get ready.”

The first shot hit the back of the mouth with a lot of force, but she swallowed it down, the second one was huge and filled her mouth completely. She swallowed once and as she was swallowing a second time to drink it all, the third shot hit her. This one was as big as the second and she almost choked. She tried to cough, but kept her mouth closed. It started to come out of her nose as she kept swallowing. Her eyes teared and she became frightened that she wouldn’t get it all. Midori managed to swallow all of it down and the last three were tiny, mini spurts that were just spasms due to sensitivity that contained a small amount of semen.

When she’d finished, she had tears running down her cheeks with a glob of cum hanging off her chin. Using her palm, she wiped the tendril of cum from her chin and what was on her lips. Looking at Kai, Midori dutifully lapped up what was in her hand, not taking her eyes off Kai the whole time. She was worried she’d be chastised for such a sloppy blowjob.

Kai smiled and said as he looked down at the worried girl, “You did good, Midori. For the first time, you did very well. I came a lot that time and you got it all. It wasn’t pretty, but you did it. I must tell you ... you are the first girl in over 100 years to suck my nipples. Nice touch!”

Midori’s eyes lit up like she’s hit the mega million jackpot. “Thank you Master. Thank you very much for giving me your cum. I like it ... a lot.”

“Good. There’ll be plenty of it to eat in the future.”

Turning to Mizuki, he said, “Get us a couple of bottles of water and bring the lube.”

“Hai, Shujin.”

After a brief intermission and Mizuki had lubed up Midori’s little backdoor, Kai stepped up to her and said, “Okay, Baby girl, it’s time to give up the ass. Get down on your knees and get me hard.”

Midori slid off the bed onto the floor and took his cock in hand. After fluffing him up, she licked her lips and looked up at him. He ordered her up and onto the bed. “Back up with the arches of your feet off the edge of the bed.”

Midori scooted down until she was in position. Kai gave her a gentle slap on the cheek of her ass, and she responded with an “Eek!”

“Ass up proudly. I’m gonna give you a belly full of cum. Won’t that be fun?”

“Hai, Shujin.”

Frightened of how this would turn out, the response was correct, but there wasn’t much enthusiasm in it. Kai chuckled and said, “Don’t worry, Sweetie, it’s not as bad as you think.”

Stepping up behind her, Kai rubbed Midori’s back and butt cheeks. She seemed to calm some and he said, “When I tell you, push out like you hafta poop. Okay?”

She nodded and replied, “Yes, Master.”

She was leaning forward on her elbows and her head was facing the bed. Making sure, Kai looked and saw her brown wrinkle was shiny and slick with lube as he slathered his cock with lube. He seated his cockhead at her backdoor, and she flinched, tightening her anus like a bank vault. Still fisting his cock with his right hand, he gently rubbed Midori’s butt cheek and back with his left hand.

He said, “Midori, relax. Now, do you want to please me, or are you gonna lock up your ass and keep me out?”

“No Master. Please give me a moment.”

She took a couple of deep breaths and relaxed. Kai could see her legs and butt cheeks loosen some as she calmed down. Softly, Kai said, “Push, Midori. Push and receive me.”

With an audible grunt, Kai saw her anus flower outward. When it stopped opening, Kai pushed slowly, but forcefully. The head of his cock slowly began to disappear into Midori’s rectum, when it popped inside her about an inch. Her head came back, and she cried out “Itai! Itai! [ee-TIE! It hurts]. Oh Master, it hurts so much! Take it out! Pleeze!”

Kai pulled out and asked Mizuki for the lube. He squirted two good shots into her open rectum and then reseated himself. He rubbed her butt cheeks and said, “Relax, Miori, this is gonna happen. Either do it or it will be a very painful experience.”

Breathing heavily through her nose, she nodded and grunted again. He pushed into her and with all the lube, he slid into her about three inches. Midori let out a strangled “Uuh!”

Kai stopped in place and asked, “How you doing, Sweetie?”

Panting, Midori squeaked out, “It’s okay. I feel stuffed, and it’s a little uncomfortable, but it doesn’t hurt anymore.”

“Good.”

Kai backed out about an inch and slowly started to make mini thrusts until all the lube inside her started to work its way into her intestine. He was soon fucking Midori’s ass with slow, moderate thrusts. After several minutes, he was balls deep inside the little girl. He stopped, buried to the hilt inside her and said, “Baby, you’ve got all of me. How’s it feel?”

She replied, “It feels like you punctured a lung.”

Kai chucked and she tried to also but couldn’t. “No pain?”

“No Master, but it’s uncomfortable.”

“Good. Now, I’m gonna fuck you like a good little slave girl.”

Kai began to slowly work up a steady rhythm and was soon enjoying the tightness of Midori’s virgin ass. “Oh yeah! Midori, You’ve got one nice hot, tight little pooper.”

“Thank. Uh! You ... Uh! Sir. Uh! Glad ... Uh! You ... Uh! Like ... Uh! It ... Uh! Sir.”

“Are you ready, Baby? Daddy’s gonna fill your guts with his cream.”

Kai grabbed Midori’s small hips and began to fuck her in earnest. After a couple of minutes of proper ass-fucking, he buried himself deep inside the girl and fired off four good shots. Midori grunted and moaned out, “I feel it shooting into me. It’s hot Master, my whole insides are warm.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.