Blood Slaves - Cover

Blood Slaves

Copyright© 2021 by Megumi Kashuahara

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Kai, A 600 year old, new breed of vampire, literally has two neko kittens, [half human, half cat] dropped on his doorstep one rainy night. He uses these two nekos as the foundation for a new harem/coven. A tale of blood, sex and genetic engineering

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   non-anthro   Vampires   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Menstrual Play   Small Breasts  

Later that evening after both of his sisters were on their way back home to fulfill his instructions. He was surprised when he found out Kioko was still a virgin. He had no idea she wanted him to breed her in the first place. But like him, her dominant genes were too strong. Thus, she became a BDSM Domme to express that side of herself. She too would reside with him until she became with child. Then and only then could she go back to her dungeons and slaves.

Kai hated Mizuki’s two male offspring. That’s why he gave them to his sisters in the first place. He certainly didn’t want them back. One of Akira’s males was in cage #24 in the stable and was one of his blood slaves and a breeder for food slaves. He was obedient and docile. If he got a regular diet of neko snatch, he was content. His sister in cage #14 was the other half of that breeder pair; all the others were sterilized blood donors. Megumi showed her submissiveness to him properly and he agreed to let her keep her neko lover despite hating him. On the brighter side, he did love his sister and treated her right. But. Megumi would reside with him until she turned up pregnant.

After Kioko left, Kai called his father. He asked him, “Why haven’t you called me back? I told you I wanted their answer in ten minutes.”

“I just got off the phone with vice chairman Matsumoto. He asked me what would become of his precious one and only daughter. I told him that as far as I knew, she was going to become the house urinal. He pleaded with me to have you reconsider. She is well educated, cultured and the second most beautiful girl in all of Japan. Surely you will claim her, won’t you?”

“Father, I will claim her, but how long she remains a urinal is up to her father. If he doesn’t acquiesce to my demands, then I use her to “encourage” him to vote the way I want him to vote. I’ve told her that if she submits to me totally and completely, does her job as the house urinal with grace and passion, then I will claim her. I intend to do that after the council meeting, and they install me as Supreme Elder. At that council meeting, I will piss in her mouth, and she will drink me and anyone else in the room that needs to go. I will have Ishikawa’s youngest daughter sucking my cock under the table as the meeting progresses. I am in the process of claiming her as soon as we finish this call. I received an intercom message from my overseer, Mizuki, that Ichika has willingly expressed her desire to become one of my concubines What it amounts to is that those fuckers want a show of dominance, then they will get it in spades.”

“As for my sisters, they both willingly submitted. Both will live here until they prove pregnant. Then Megumi may return to that neko mate of hers. Take her coven and do what you will with it. I promised her that she could keep the father of her daughter, who will become mine when she reaches the proper age. Kioko will also reside with me until she’s pregnant. Then she can have her coven back. I needed the extra drugs because I am binding her entire coven to me so that there won’t be any issues down the road.

“So, Pops, have they agreed to my terms?”

“In spades, Son. The council meeting will be held at the Council’s headquarters at Himeji Castle. All the coven leaders will also offer you their premier slaves also as a token of submission.”

“Fuck that! I want their daughters. I especially want their underage daughters. As far as they know, their daughters will grow up here, train here and when eligible, will fuck and die here. I want every fucking daughter of every fucking board member at my gate by five pm tomorrow. If they are fourteen years of age or older, they had better be nude.”

“Kai, why do this? You’re going to end up with so many girls, you won’ be able to funk them all.”

“You know me Father, I am not going to raise a bunch of little girls for years. After the vote, I’ll return their daughters to them. I simply want to drive home a point: you fuck with me; it will cost you your family.”

“Father, most that I decide to keep, if any, will end up either blood slaves that will be used only for feeding, or, like the Shoguns of old, they will remain in the harem all their lives, and some may have only lain with me once. The idea is that I own them and can and will use their precious daughters at my whim and pleasure. Any that are currently underage that chose to beg me to stay I will consider. They will grow up fully knowing that they either submit to me totally and completely, or they will live a life as food for my chosen ones.”

“Why, Kai? Why so vindictive? You’ll get what you want?”

“Father, for six hundred years, I have lived my life with honor. I have contributed to the growth of our society, but it seems that being honorable and trying to rid all of Japan of a scourge that is literally killing us off doesn’t suit these people. Everything in this world costs something. I do not think my demands to provide the Japanese vampire community with safety were unreasonable, but in their arrogance and pride, they wanted to fuck with me. Well, like the old saying goes, watch out what you wish for, because you just might get it. They wanted dominance, then dominance they will get.”

Kenji said, “The vote is a mere formality. You will be installed as the perpetual Supreme Elder of Kyūketsuki of Japan on Tuesday next at ten am.”

“You call those fuckers back and tell them I want that vote on Friday, two days hence. That’s one day after I receive their daughters. Also, there will be a tribute payment of $200 million U. S. dollars. I need to pay the geneticists quite a sum for this project. Besides, I hate to punish a beautiful slave, or a bunch of little girls because of their fathers. Kumi is actually a real gem and I hate doing this to her, but it has to be done”

“Will they have the $200 million plus the tribute payment to implement my plan? I will give them sixty days to pay me the tribute money, but fee for the drug regimen is a condition I will not rescind.”

“Yes, all that will be covered in the minutes after your elevation.”

“By the way, are any of the board member’s daughter’s worth keeping?”

“I’m not sure, Son, but Kiyawa has a daughter from a Swedish slave that is stunning. I would like to have her if you please.”

“She’s yours. Just an FYI. We implanted the neko clones in Miyuki by IVF the day before yesterday. It will take a couple of weeks to verify if all eight embryos have nestled in to become full term or if they were flushed out of her system. She’s morphed back into cat form and is on bed rest for two weeks to ensure success. Don’t worry. If she expels an egg or two, I have enough to compensate for the IVF failure. In fact, we anticipate it. I have enough eggs to make everyone happy.”

“So, you’re saying I’ll have my neko clones in about two months or so if all goes well?”

“That sounds about right.”

“Son, I want to talk a moment concerning your mother. She thinks I’m not aware that she has burned in her heart for several hundred years to be mated and bred by you. Why don’t you keep her? She would be extremely happy to be one of yours. In addition, she would be a gem of regality in your coven.”

“I’ve been contemplating that very thing, but I need the absolute truth from you. Will that cause any bitterness or any kind of a hidden grudge between us? After all, she is your sister and your wife.”

“Yes, she is both my sister and the mother of my children, and yes, I do love her even though you may think I’m incapable of love. But I would like to see her happy and realize a desire that has burned in her heart for a long time.”

“Fine. I’ll tell her. By this time next week, our power will be secure. I’m counting on you, Father, to help me rid our country of this killer plague and make it safe for all of our kind to hunt, feed and co-exist in Japanese society.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.