Blood Slaves - Cover

Blood Slaves

Copyright© 2021 by Megumi Kashuahara

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Kai, A 600 year old, new breed of vampire, literally has two neko kittens, [half human, half cat] dropped on his doorstep one rainy night. He uses these two nekos as the foundation for a new harem/coven. A tale of blood, sex and genetic engineering

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   non-anthro   Vampires   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Menstrual Play   Small Breasts  

Two days later, Kai delivered a cashier’s check for the neko clones to Dr. Masato, who would send it by private courier to the geneticist. He and Kobe decided to postpone Miyuki’s ovary transplant until after she delivered the clones.

That evening, he called his father.

The phone rang three times when his mother answered. His mother, being a collared submissive slave, was very deferential to her son. Kai spoke to her like a slave and said, “Put my father on the phone, and do it quickly.”

“Hai, Shujin,” She answered deferentially.

Kenji Yakamura answered tersely, “What do you want, I was in the middle of something?”

“How many slaves have you lost to vampire slayers in the past six months?”

“Four, why?”

“Two nights ago, Akira, the runt and her sister, Mika, were butchered in Ueno Park.”

“Shit. These bastards are increasing in numbers and becoming a real problem.”

“Yeah, and it’s a problem I have the solution for. I have a proposition for you and the Japanese Council.”

“The council? Do you mean all the heads of the covens in Japan?”

“One and the very same.”

“What is it?”

“How would you like to rid all of Japan of vampire slayers?”

“That’s a rhetorical question if I ever heard one. Do you have a viable, executable plan to eradicate all the slayers in the Japanese islands?”

“Yes, I do. I have the connections necessary, and a direct line for the technology to genetically engineer super-human vampire killer assassins. I can get the genetic transformational drug regimen for 200 male, and 200 female super intelligent, super strong and super-human assassins for 200 million U. S. dollars.”

“Wait a minute. What you’re saying is that you have someone who can design the formula to genetically alter humans the way we transform people into vampires?”

“Exactly.”

“How did you obtain the contacts necessary for the scope and scale of a project this size? We have been seeking someone like this for the past twenty years!”

“That is my business and I have taken measures to prevent anyone — including you — from ascertaining.”

“You seem to be a lot more resourceful and cunning than I ever gave you credit for. So, what can I do to help make this a reality?”

“After we meet with the council and they agree to my terms, then what I need you to do is to discreetly recruit mercenary type soldiers from any source possible whether they be Japanese, Korean, or American, from the black market, or mercenary forces looking to be hired. Whatever it takes to get a total of 400 male and female soldiers willing to be transformed into super-human assassins with super-human powers. Then, I need you to use your military connections for a cadre of military trainers to train these assassins in hand-to-hand, close quarter combat and assassination techniques. If I had my choice, I would like to see a force of combined Japanese, Korean or Chinese soldiers. Asian assassins would be less conspicuous and be able to operate more stealthily.”

“How will you prevent these soldiers, once transformed, from selling out to the highest bidder?”

“Come, come now father. How do we keep our slaves craving to serve us?”

“Boy, you’ve really been thinking out of the box. I agree with your reasoning 100% about using Asians over westerners. Asians are not conspicuous in public like a Caucasian. What else is it going to cost? I sense that all of this is conditional upon me agreeing to something more.”

“You are as perceptive as I knew you to be. My terms are that I am to be elected Supreme Elder of the Eternal Order of Kyūketsuki [Vampires] of Japan with you as my consigliere for eternity. A small price to pay for eternal security, don’t you think?”

“Is that all?”

“No, I will impregnate my mother and she will bear me a female slave.”

“Would you like her to become part of our harem? She is the best cocksucker I’ve ever had in all my 652 years. I started teaching her to suck when she was five.”

“That is something I will decide later. Would you resist her becoming one of mine?”

“No, I wouldn’t. Beautiful women are a dime a dozen. Well, it seems my son has learned his lessons well. For the sake of all the covens, you make a demand that subjects me to you for the rest of eternity. For the protection of our Japanese vampire heritage, I have no choice but to agree to your terms. What is the logistics of this arrangement?”

“It’s not as bad as you think. You will retain ownership and control of your coven and slaves. We will maintain our own separate covens. This will be a one-time deal. But you will need to vow publicly before the council never to plot against me, be a part of a coup, that you will thwart any other coup attempts that you gain knowledge of, and that you will always be my consigliere. I get the title, honor and tribute money; you get to rule for eternity by proxy.”

“And, as my gift to you for your service as my eternal consigliere, you will receive neko clones of Miki, Selene and Keiko, and any other human slave of your choice at a later date.”

“Holy shit! It’s a deal. I agree to your terms”

Kenji pulled away from the receiver and called out, “Aiya, come here”

Kai heard over the phone, “Hai, Shujin, how may I serve you?”

“Kai will be calling you. When he does, you will follow his instructions, go to his house and you will serve him, become pregnant and bear him a sex slave. You will inform him of your ovulation cycle to insure your pregnancy. Do you understand?”

“Yes Master, as you desire.”

He put the phone to his ear and said, “Kai? Did you hear what I told her?”

“Yes, That’s fine. I’ll call her tomorrow. When she proves pregnant, then we’ll schedule the council meeting. It will take four months to develop and deliver enough of the drug regimen for 400 assassins.”

“Fine. I’ll do that. I will also make some inquiries as to how to recruit an army from some military officers who are vampires with their own covens. They will be a part of this. They might even elect to manage and take command of this army under your directives as chief military leader. And son, my pride has been wounded, but I am proud that you will be taking over the reins. When I die, I can die in peace knowing that my son rules.”

Kai told his father, “If there are vampire recruits from any of the covens including advisors and officers, they will be quarantined and genetically bound to me before any drug enhancements are given.”

“I’ll give the council your terms.”

The following morning, Kai called and spoke to Dr. Masato.

“Kobe, you will soon become a very important and powerful person in my coven. My Father, who is the current supreme elder of all the vampire covens in Japan will be stepping down and I will be taking his place. What I would like you to do is to call our geneticist. Find out what he is making in his “day job” and his black-market work combined. Tell him I am willing to double that figure if he will come work exclusively for us. A requirement for this offer is that he begin designing our assassin ASAP. We want to be able to genetically alter grown adult men and women with this new genetic code. Let me know what his thoughts of my plan are. I want, as a prerequisite, enough of the regimen for ten soldiers as soon as possible. I will forward a check for 2.5 million U. S. dollars in one week as a retainer to begin work”

“I will do as you say. When we finish here, the courier should be here to deliver the check and DNA swabs.”

“Well, Sensei, in a month, you will have my Miyuki pregnant with your two neko slaves.”

“I cannot wait. I haven’t been able to sleep much fantasizing about my new life.”

‘Well, they will certainly enliven your eternal life!”

“Again, I can’t wait,” Kobe replied with a smile.

“Remember the old adage, ‘All good things come to those who wait.’”

Three weeks later...

Mizuki had delivered her litter of kits: four boys and two girls All six would be used for blood donations only so they would all be sterilized. Akira’s male and female breeder kits were used, and the female was pregnant with five more donor kits. These additional eleven donor slaves would provide an additional 16.5 pints of blood daily and ensure that no one in the coven would have to go out to hunt and feed.

A courier arrived and handed Dr. Masato a steel case. Kobe Masato stood holding a Halliburton case that contained the frozen, fertilized embryos of both Kai and his neko clones. He called Kai’s cell phone, but the call went to voicemail. “Kai, the package has arrived. Call me as soon as you can to arrange to move to the next step. Later.”

Kai returned Kobe’s call two hours later.

“Hello, Kobe? This is Kai returning your call. Sorry, but I was in surgery and just now finished up. Do you have all the necessary supplies to effect the IVF?”

“They’re here. sterilized and waiting.”

“How about the freezer?”’

“The extra eggs and drugs are in there as we speak, but I have the eight embryos for Miyuki’s IVF in the incubator. They’ll be ready sixteen to eighteen hours from now.”

“Can we do it tomorrow?”

“If you can make it late afternoon. have Miyuki here at 4:30 pm?”

“Can do. Anything else I need to bring or do?”

Do you have any more of that Pregnyl?”

“Yeah, why?”

“To promote her womb’s acceptance of the eggs. Give her 500mg this evening and another 500mg in the morning intramuscular before you come.

“It’s as good as done.”

“Sounds great! We’ll see you tomorrow afternoon at 4:30.”

“Thank you, Sensei.”

When Kai got home, he gave Miyuki the injection directly into her stomach muscles. He called everyone into the living room for a family meeting. Once everyone was seated, Kai made sure Miyuki was on his lap.

“Girls, I have some wonderful news. Dr. Masato received the eggs for your clones today. Tomorrow afternoon at 4:30pm, he will implant them in Miyuki’s womb and then we wait and see if the eggs will burrow into her uterine wall and become full term kits.”

Miyuki hugged Kai tightly and asked, “Daddy, how may babies am I going to have?”

“You will have two Miki clones, two Keiko clones, three Selene clones and a clone of yourself. That makes eight kits if everything goes as planned. Imagine Sweetie, you will be your own mother!”

All the girls looked puzzled and said “Huh?”

“That’s right. Miyuki will have an exact copy or clone of herself that she will bear, wean, and give to Dr. Masato as his neko slave. He will also breed her.”

“Unfortunately, Miyuki, there will be no sex for you for two weeks after your IVF procedure tomorrow. They’ve found that the female orgasm and the stomach contractions can prevent the eggs from attaching to the uterine wall. So, tomorrow morning you will shift into cat form and stay like that for two weeks or until we determine if you’re pregnant or not.”

“Miyuki, that injection I gave you is to help promote your womb to accept these eggs and become pregnant easier. I’ll give you another one in the morning.”

“Okay, Daddy.”

Kai and Miyuki arrived at Dr. Masato’s clinic at 4:20 the next day. Closing early, Dr. Masato was waiting and opened the clinic for them. Miyuki was two cat years old which made her nineteen in human years. Kobe looked at her with puppy dog eyes, it seemed he was in a constant state of dreaming of owning an exact clone of this beautiful little neko. Miyuki had flawless porcelain skin with pearl white, iridescent hair. She was small, like her entire family of sisters at 4’ 9’’ and ninety-five pounds, with a petite figure of 32A-22-32.

They went onto the exam room where the procedure was to be done and Kai asked her to climb up on the table. While she was sitting with her hands on her lap and slightly swinging her legs, Kobe sat on one of those adjustable stools on wheels usually found in exam rooms. He asked her, “Miyuki, do you know what we’re going to do this afternoon?”

The shy neko nodded and answered, “Uh huh. You’re gonna put some eggs inside my baby place and make me pregnant, right?”

“That’s right. Now, I want you to go to the bathroom and pee. Even if you don’t feel like peeing, try and pee as much as you can. Can you do that?”

“Hai, Sensei.” She left to do her duty.

Turning to Kai, he asked, “Did you give her the Pregnyl injections?”

Kai nodded saying, “Yes, one after I spoke to you on the phone last night and another this morning.”

They made small talk for a few minutes waiting for Miyuki to return. When she had returned, Kobe asked her, “Did you go?”

Miyuki nodded and replied, “Some, not a lot though.”

Kobe replied, “That’s fine as long as your bladder is empty. So ... how do you feel about having exact duplicate nekos of your sister slaves?”

Miyuki hunched her shoulders forward and shyly replied, “Kinda strange. Yesterday, I kept looking at my sisters and trying to imagine them with neko ears, fangs, and a tail. I think they’ll be beautiful nekos and I will be their mom. That’s way cool!”

“How about you being the mother of an exact copy of yourself? Your baby will look, sound, and act just like you.”

“It gives me the shivers knowing that I will carry myself in my belly, and then after I give birth to “me,” I will breastfeed myself. It is too hard for me to imagine, but it’s very appealing in a strange, freaky sort of way.”

Sensei smiled and said, “I can’t wait to see what she looks like.”

“Daddy says that she will be your slave. Will you make her sterile, or do you want her to have your babies?”

“Miyuki, sweetie, I want her to give me some neko babies. Like your Daddy, at first, I will only keep one of your daughters and use the males for blood donation. But I hope to eventually have several of her babies. Do you want to know what I will name her?”

Shaking her head, Miyuki replied, “No Sensei.”

“Yuki. Her name will be Yuki. It means ‘snow princess.’”

“I like that name. It matches with my name. Mine means ‘snow queen.’ Get it? The snow queen gives birth to the snow princess. That is so awesome, Sensei!”

Sensei nodded, smiled and replied, “I know. Anyway, let’s get started and make you a mama. How’s that sound?”

“Sounds like a dream I never thought I would ever have.”

Kobe added, “Your Daddy is going to operate on you after you ween these babies and make it possible for you to have your own babies, not ones made for you.”

Miyuki blushed, smiled, and looked at Kai. The look of love she expressed in her eyes; he would remember always.

Dr. Masato snapped them out of their loving trance and said, “Okay, Sweetie, hop down and get undressed.”

Miyuki looked apprehensive and asked, “You mean naked, without any clothes?”

He nodded and replied, “Uh huh. I need to examine you and then we’ll get you back on the table for the procedure.”

Miyuki felt shy and vulnerable, and she looked at Kai with imploring eyes. Kai just gave her a soft smile and nodded. She slowly shimmied out of her skinny jeans, then removed her top. She unhooked her bra and held it in place for a few moments, then with a deep breath let it fall into her hand. She set in it the chair with the rest of her clothes. She closed her eyes, took another deep breath then hooked her fingers in the sides of the waistband of her panties and slowly pulled them down. When they reached her knees, she let them slide down her legs to puddle around her feet. She picked them up with her right toes and then took hold and set them in the chair. When she’d finished, she turned and faced Dr. Masato with her hands crossed in front of her vulva.

“Come here, Sweetie.”

Miyuki started to tear, and Kobe gently pulled her to him and took her cheeks in his hands. He gave her a gentle smile and said, “Don’t be afraid of me, Sweetie, and don’t be shy. I think you are the most beautiful little neko I have ever seen. You’re even more beautiful than your sisters.”

“More beautiful than Akira was?”

“Yes indeed. Way more beautiful than Akira was. You’re also very gentle, sweet, and submissive. I think you’re perfect. That’s why I asked your Daddy if I could have an exact copy of you.”

Miyuki’s fears had been assuaged, and she no longer felt shy with the man who thought she was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen

Dr. Masato donned examination gloves and lifted Miyuki up onto the table. He examined her tiny cone-shaped breasts to verify she had no lumps, then had her lay down on the table. He slid the stirrups into place and then placed her feet in them. He then draped her body except for her vulva and readied for the surgery.

He left for a few minutes, then returned with a multi pool tray that held the eight zygotes in some sort of solution in a tray. As he set the tray down, he said, “I’ve had these eggs in the incubator overnight and all eight ova look excellent and ready for implantation. With him was a woman Kai and Miyuki known as his medical assistant named Midori. She was wheeling a machine, which they learned was a large, portable ultrasound unit. Sensei said, “Midori is here to assist me and operate the ultrasound. I want to see what I’m doing and make sure of the placement of each egg.”

Midori turned the screen so that both Sensei and Miyuki could see the operation first-hand. Kai was sitting in a chair next to Miyuki’s head.

Sensei told Miyuki, “Now, Miyuki, I will explain everything I’m going to do so you know what’s going on, okay?”

“Hai, Sensei.”

Holding up a tube-like device, Kobe started his explanation. “This is an IVF catheter. Basically, it’s a tube within a tube. This outer, stiffer tube will push its way past your cervix and into your uterus. This smaller, softer, and more flexible tube will hold the eggs suspended in a solution called embryo glue.”

Sensei picked something up off the table of instruments and continued saying, “To begin, I will insert this device into your vagina called a speculum. With this, I will open your vagina so that I can shine a light inside and see your cervix. I will then insert the catheter into your vagina and then feed it through your cervix and into your womb. We will then use the ultrasound to position where in the womb we want to place each egg.”

“Miyuki, did you understand everything I’ve said?”

Miyuki nodded and replied, “Hai.”

“Okay. Let’s begin. Now, Midori has already loaded the syringe with the eight viable embryos from the incubator tray. We will be inserting eight embryos of four different people. I do not know who’s egg I am placing where? And we also do not know what the order of birth of each neko clone will be. I am now inserting the speculum. We warmed it up so as not to shock your body with a cold, metal device entering your body. Okaay ... The speculum is in place, and I will now open it up and spread your vagina open for me to see inside.”

“I’m now going to insert the catheter through your cervix and into your womb. Let me know if you feel anything.”

Miyuki sucked in a breath of air and hissed, “Ow! That hurt, but not too much.”

Sensei said, “Sorry, Sweetie. Now look at the screen. Can you see the tube inside you?”

“Uh huh, I see it.”

“That tube holds the eight embryos, and we will begin by placing four on your right side and four on your left. Can you see the egg as I slowly push it out of the tube and into a little indentation in your womb?”

“Uh huh, I see...”

“Okay, there’s one down, seven to go.”

Kai and Miyuki watched as Sensei placed each egg into an indentation or little pocket of her uterine wall lining. He placed four embryos on her right side and four on her left. He then gently expelled the remaining fluid in the catheter as he slowly withdrew the catheter from Miyuki’s uterus. When he was completely out, he checked her cervical area for any scrapes or bleeding, but there was none. He finished by removing the speculum.

Sensei patted Miyuki’s inner thigh and said, “All done, Sweetie. We’ll have to wait about two weeks to see if they have decided to stay inside you and become eight tiny nekos.”

Miyuki started to sit up, but Kobe stopped her. He said, “What I want you to do now is to transform back into cat form. Then, you will need to stay as a cat until you return, and we confirm your pregnancy and how many embryos you have retained inside you. I would like you to rest as much as possible and take things easy. No exertion or strenuous activity for the next two weeks and absolutely no sex. Got it?”

“Hai, Sensei.” Miyuki replied as she lay on her side.

“Okay, Sweetie, shift now back into cat form.”

Midori gasped as she watched and one second there was a small, naked girl on the table then poof! There was a pearl white cat with large, dark, indigo blue eyes waving her tail.

Kobe said to Kai, “Well, the embryos are implanted. Now we’ll wait and see if they take. If all goes well, in about two months, we’ll have eight new, designer clone nekos.”

“I’ll make sure she doesn’t do anything rash. She’ll lounge around for a couple of weeks. Keep me up to date on the status of the assassin order.”

“Will do. Have a nice day, Master.”

Kai chuckled and replied, “That’s right, your transformation is only a few months away. See ya, Kobe. I’ll call if anything comes up. Also, get an answer from him on working for me exclusively.”

“I will and I’ll stay in constant touch with him.”

Kobe called Kai that evening and reported that on the basis that his current earnings from both legal and black-market work would be doubled, he would agree to work for Kai exclusively. He also said that it will probably take three, not two months to deliver the serum, but he could probably have enough for ten humans in six weeks.”

“Fine,” Kai replied, “This will give us some time to establish a training site and barracks and recruit the candidates and their trainers. Tell him to send you documentation of the money he received last year, and we will calculate his doubled salary from that, then begin paying him monthly.”

The following morning, Kai called his mother from the office. When she picked up, she answered, “Yakamura residence, how may I help you.”

“Good morning mom, how are you?”

“Oh hi, Kai. I’m fine. A little apprehensive waiting for your call, but I’m doing well. And you?”

“I’m fine mom. Well, I guess you know why I’m calling.”

“Yes, Son, I do. I have been instructed that you will impregnate me, and I am to bear you a female slave.”

“Yes, that’s the gist of it, plain and simple. I would have thought that you’d be on birth control. Why not? I thought we would have to wait until your contraceptives wore off.”

“I’ve tried both the pills and the injections, and they make me bleed excessively. So, I cannot take contraceptives.”

So, where are you in your ovulation cycle?”

“I just finished my period yesterday, so I will ovulate fifteen to eighteen days from now.”

“Please tell father that I will require you for five days, starting fourteen days from now. You will stay at my home for those five days. Two weeks later you will go to a doctor of my choosing to verify your pregnancy and perform an amniocentesis to verify the sex of the embryo.”

“Yes Kai, I will obey.”

“Mom?”

“Yes, Kai?”

“Do you love me.”

“With all of my heart. I have been dreaming of you every night since I learned I will bear your child. Does that sufficiently answer your question?”

“Good dreams or bad?”

“Sensual, loving and tender dreams.”

“I love you, Mom.”

“And I you with all of my heart.”

“I’ll see you in fourteen days.”

“I’m looking forward to it.”

“Good day, Mom. I’ll be thinking about you.”

“Kai, I don’t want to play coy word games with you. I have been dreaming and lusting to be with you for 200 years. I have burned in my heart to make love with my son and bear you a child. THAT is how I have been thinking of you for the last 200 years.”

Kai sat silent for a moment, then replied softly, “I’ve thought of you that way often myself. Soon, our longings will come to pass.”

“Promise me something, Kai. If you love me, promise me you won’t fuck me. I beg you to make tender, sweet love to me and fill me with your love. I look forward with joy to giving you a child that will serve you for eternity.”

“I fully intended to do just that, Mom.”

“Thank you, Son. I will be ever so passionate and thankful.”

“Until then, good day, Mom.”

“Good day, Son.”

Click...

Later in the afternoon, Kenji Yakamura called his son.

“Yes, Father, what can I do for you?”

“The council has a condition for electing you as Supreme Leader of the Council.”

“What’s that?”

You need to show a ruthless and very dominant presence for the council to take you seriously as their leader.”

“So, what are you suggesting?”

“I was speaking to Hitori Matsumoto, the vice chairman and the general secretary of the council. They revealed to me that the board has discussed your name as Supreme Elder before, but that you have not demonstrated sufficient proof to the covens that you are dominant enough to enforce your will. If you cannot dominate your own house, how can you become Supreme Elder? That position is akin to becoming a Shogun. Impregnate your sisters. Kioko is a lesbian dominant; Megumi is a straight single woman. She just had a neko child by that slave you gave her, but she should be ripe for another pregnancy.”

“Then, as my second in command and consigliere, you call those two mealy-mouthed cocksuckers, and tell them that I am confiscating their daughters, and I want those two fuckers to have all three of those girls standing bare ass naked at my front gate in two hours or their entire families will be wiped out. I will hang their carcasses on the front wall of their house with their entrails hanging out of them for the birds to feast on! If they want to see domination, they’ll get it. Call me within ten minutes with their replies.

“Either the covens want to rid themselves of these slayers forever or they want to fucking try to dictate to me what to do and STILL get the slayers? Fuck ‘em! Fuck ‘em all!

Kai continued his rant. “I will have ten slayers protecting me and my own in a few weeks; the rest of you, including you, can fend for yourselves!”

“Now Kai. Don’t act rashly out of anger. I will call him and deliver your message. You know Kaga has, in my opinion, plain, ugly daughters. Hiroto’s daughter is one of the most beautiful women in all of Japan. She was runner-up in the Miss Japan pageant.”

“I will bind them to me and make them serve as toilets for my girls. You can tell him that also! I will kill their entire family in front of their eyes along with their covens of whores.”

“After you call that prick, secretly ― and I mean top secretly ― call Megumi and Kioko and tell them to terminate any contraceptives they’re taking and be at my house tomorrow at five pm for a meeting. They will begin drug treatments to become submissively and genetically bonded to me. Have the driver bring the necessary drug regimen to my house by four pm. I want you to supply me with one of your strong-arm goons to execute my orders if necessary. Have him at my house at four also.”

Kenji replied, “It shall be done as you wish.”

“Father don’t try to fuck with me. Either you will be my second, or I guarantee you’ll end up dead along with them.”

“Kai, I will throw my lot in with you. I will be your consigliere just as you asked.”

“Okay then, do everything I have asked and call me right back. Have a trusted courier deliver enough binding drugs to my house for ten people within the hour. I want it there before those three naked swine bitches show up at my front gate.”

I will.”

Click.

Kai immediately called the house and spoke to Miki, his baby sister and the elder of their coven, and brought her up to date on the new developments. He asked her, “Are you the Elder of our coven?”

“Yes, Master, I proudly am.”

“You will oversee administering the drugs that will make your older sisters my submissive slaves. You will have authority over them, and they must submit to your authority and obey you. Will you do everything I tell you to do, even if it means killing one of your sisters for refusing my commands?”

“Master, I live to serve and obey only you. You own me mind, body, soul, and deed.”

“Alright. Be ready to obey my every command without question, no matter what.”

“Kai do not doubt my devotion to you. On your command, I will kill anyone who does not bend to your will without a second thought.”

“So be it. You will rise to become third in command of the Imperial Council of Kyūketsuki of Japan, answerable to only me.”

Miki gasped, then smiled and said, “I will follow you into hell if necessary. I want to bring Kioko down to size. May I use my older sister when you are finished with her?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.