Blood Slaves - Cover

Blood Slaves

Copyright© 2021 by Megumi Kashuahara

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Kai, A 600 year old, new breed of vampire, literally has two neko kittens, [half human, half cat] dropped on his doorstep one rainy night. He uses these two nekos as the foundation for a new harem/coven. A tale of blood, sex and genetic engineering

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   non-anthro   Vampires   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Menstrual Play   Small Breasts  

Jump ahead three months...

All the girls had become proficient hunters and could hunt, feed and release with ease. As for Akira, Kai had talked to her several times, but she continued to hunt more overtly that all the other girls. They no longer needed to be supervised, but always hunted in pairs. The incident with Mika and Miyuki bringing Keiko home after Mika almost became a victim, made hunting in pairs a prerequisite to going out for a hunt.

One cold and windy evening, Akira and Mika were paired up to hunt. They had been out for almost two hours and there were very few chances to feed because of the cold. People hustled to where they had to go and didn’t want any distractions.

Akira was becoming impatient and decided that she was going to feed on the next person who crossed her path no matter what. All the girls had made it a habit to be close by when they or their partner were most vulnerable as they fed. The man who approached looked to be in his early forties, taller than average, maybe 5’ 9” tall, and lanky with a heavy overcoat was walking gingerly through the park.

Akira took off her coat and pretended to be a homeless neko and began to walk towards the man. Mika tracked her sister. walking parallel to her on the grass and watched Akira through the foliage. Akira sort of limped towards the man crying. The man stopped in front of her and asked if she was alright. Akira sniffled out that she was homeless and cold. She asked him, “Could you hold me inside your coat and warm me up? I would be very appreciative.”

The man said softly, “Sure, Little One, come. Let me warm you.”

The man slowly opened his coat, but only the left flap. Akira snuggled up to the man and put her head on his shoulder as he wrapped her inside his coat. She cooed and spoke seductively to the man. She inched her way up to his neck and as soon as she sank her fangs into his juggler, she abruptly pulled off and screamed out a terrifying cat yowl. Mika started towards her quickly and she saw Akira had shifted back into a cat, and first stabbed the man in the neck with her claw, then went limp and slipped inside the man’s coat. She then saw Akira fall out of the bottom of his coat onto the ground and she appeared to have been eviscerated, her entails lying outside and next to her body.

The man took about five steps holding his neck and then collapsed. When Mika arrived beside him, he was lying on the ground with eyes wide in fear gurgling as the reminder of his blood slowly oozed out between his fingers as he vainly tried to staunch the flow of blood from his punctured juggler artery.

Mika never saw the second slayer sneak up behind her as he swung his katana [samurai sword] full force, decapitating the tiny neko with one slice. She felt no pain and died instantly. Dead, her body reverted and shifted back into cat form.

Miki was several hundred meters away and she responded to Akira’s loud neko yowl. By the time she got there, using her teleporting speed, she witnessed Mika’s decapitation from about thirty feet away. She teleported towards the slayer with her claws extended. The slayer never saw her but was instantly killed when she sliced open his throat from ear to ear nearly decapitated the man.

Miki quickly surveyed the scene and both Akira and Mika were dead. Mica’s head lay two feet away from her body and Akira with her entails in a puddle next to her torso. She quickly took each or her sisters’ backpacks and she put Mika and her head in one and scooped up Akira’s entrails and shoved them back inside her body cavity and put her in the other backpack.

She returned home as quickly as she could. The house was in total chaos and shock when they saw their sisters lying on the kitchen table disemboweled and beheaded. Kai’s anger seethed within him, and he swore that he would eliminate every slayer in Japan no matter what, or he died trying.

Mizuki fell to the floor in complete and abject sorrow and wailed for the loss of her two daughters. Miki, Selene, and Miyuki tried to console her, but to no avail. Keiko slumped to the floor in a catatonic trance as she stared in disbelief and shock at her sisters’ remains.

Kai asked the girls if they wanted to stay and watch him prep and bury their sisters, or would they rather not see any of it. They all opted to stay. Kai wrapped each of the girls in a silk sheet, then placed their shrouded bodies inside of a heavy-duty trash bag. He had Mizuki carry Mika’s body outside to the back of the house under a cherry blossom tree next to the koi pond, and he carried Akira. He buried them under the cherry blossom tree together in a common grave.

As he dug the grave, he was contemplating in his head their situation. They had eighteen blood donor slaves in cages in the stable. Those eighteen slaves would provide twenty-seven pints if they took 1½ pints from each donor per day. Each of his girls needed four quarts of blood per day to sustain their bodily functions at optimal level for a total of twenty pints of blood needed per day. They had enough blood slaves in captivity to meet the daily needs of Miki, Selene, Keiko, Mizuki and Miyuki. He wouldn’t need go out and hunt for his meal, but he would go out nightly hunting for slayers. Performing these calculations made him realize that they would need an additional eighteen slaves when Miki and Selene gave birth and the addition of four new neko clones to the coven. That would require both Mizuki and Miyuki becoming pregnant again with another litter as soon as they went into heat after delivering the litter Mizuki was now carrying. Miyuki’s first litter of clones would be blood users, not donors.

Kai had been thinking that Dr. Kobe Masato had mentioned designer nekos. Well, if they can genetically engineer a neko, then how about a vampire slayer assassin? He would call Sensei in the morning.

The morning news ran the story of two men found murdered in Ueno Park in central Tokyo. The determination of authorities based on the wounds of the victims was that there was an isolated drug feud, and they were killed by a rival gang. One of the dead men at the scene had a bloody katana clenched in his hand...

Miki and Selene were due to deliver their sets of twins within the next three weeks; Mizuki’s six kit litter was due any day. Kai had been mulling over a few ideas and once he had all talking points arranged, he called Dr. Masato. Sensei picked up on the second ring. “Good morning, Sensei, are you free for several hours and a breakfast meeting? There are a few issues that are imperative that I discuss with you and get your expert opinion on.

“Sure, tomorrow there were no morning appointments, so I was just going to do laundry and have the girls clean up the exam rooms and re-sanitize the operating room. They are arriving at 8 am. I could meet you somewhere at nine. Is that fine with you?”

“Sure, Kai replied, “that’s perfect. I’ll meet you at the Towers Restaurant. It’s in the Ritz Carlton Hotel at nine. Is that doable?”

“I think so. I might be a few minutes late.”

“Fine, I’ll have a cup of coffee and wait.”

Dr. Masato arrived at 9:10. As he sat, he asked, “What are these imperative “issues” you spoke of? Is there something wrong?”

“Yes. Today I want to talk about genetic engineering — specifically, designer nekos, and other hybrids. Second, I’d like to discuss ovary transplantation.

“I regret to inform you that last night, two vampire slayers butchered Akira and Mika. He went on to explain how Miki was nearby but arrived too late to save either of the girls. Akira killed her murderer with her dying strength, and Miki ripped the other slayer’s throat out.

“Wow ... Was that the news report I saw this morning about the two dead men found in Ueno Park?”

“Uh huh. Because of losing Akira and Mika, I first want to talk about the creation of genetic altering drugs like those that transformed Selene and Keiko and the others into vampires that will transform adult males and females into genetically engineered super smart, super strong, and super human assassins that seek out and kill vampire slayers.”

“Kai, I am already ahead of you. Because of my relationship with you, and you being a vampire, I had thought about something like this happening, so I started doing some research on this a few months ago. Here’s what I’ve found. The ability to detect and respond to chemosensory threat cues in the environment plays a vital role in survival across all mammalian species. When all animals die or realize eminent death, they release an unpleasant smell. A pungent component of this scent is emitted by putrescine, a volatile diamine that results from the breakdown of fatty acids in dying or near death, and in much greater quantities in putrefying tissue of dead bodies. Interestingly, animal research shows that putrescine can function as a powerful chemosensory signal that prompts the perceiver to leave or avoid the area.”

“A growing body of research suggests that humans can identify threats via chemo-signals. For instance, when people are exposed to sweat taken from donors during a fearful experience, perceivers show a heightened startle reflex and interpret ambiguous facial expressions as fearful. This transmission of threat-arousing chemo-signals is assumed to serve an adaptive function by orienting us to impending dangers. Indeed, the ability to detect and process chemosensory threat cues is vital for the survival of a wide range of species. However, thus far there is little evidence that humans can, like other organisms, detect olfactory threat cues in the environment through means other than the chemo-signals (e.g., body sweat) of conspecifics.”

“Vampire killers on the other hand have been genetically evolving through genetic engineering ― as have Nekos, Lycans, and Vampires. They have been genetically altered to have the ability to smell these olfactory indicators of imminent danger and death such as putrescine. These killers also give off pheromones and odors themselves when they sense a possible vampire and they give off their own, for lack of a better analogy, radar signature simply by the heightened anticipation of a violent encounter with a vampire. An assassin who is designed to sense and smell, and detect these “radar signals,” would be an effective weapon against these vampire hunters.”

“Kai, I have a suggestion that I think you will agree are worth adopting concerning these vampire slayer assassins. This super human army should be genetically linked, like your slaves are, to you as their Master. That way, they will never join a coup against you in any power play for leadership of the Council. Just the opposite. They would be a loyal army to combat any coup attempt.”

Kai smiled nodded and replied, “Sensei, you have just handed me the very weapon that will elevate me as supreme leader of all the covens in Japan! When this happens, all genetic questions or requests will go through me. You do nothing without my approval. Do we agree?”

“I agree. This kind of information is to remain top, top secret and strictly between you and me: no one else.”

My second talking point is about Miyuki. You said that when you sterilized Miyuki, you only removed her ovaries. Correct?”

“Yes, that’s correct.”

With the events of last night, and with the new additions, we will need more donor blood slaves. It’s imperative that we make Miyuki fertile. In 2008, a Dr. Sherman Silber in St. Louis, Missouri successfully completed the first ovary transplant that produced ovulation and pregnancy. Even before Akira and Mika’s murder, Miyuki feels very isolated, and not equal to her sisters because she is the only one that is sterile. I would like to transplant one of Mizuki’s ovaries, along with all the eggs inside that ovary into Miyuki. Mizuki has declined to become a vampire and live eternally. Miyuki, on the other hand, IS a vampire. I don’t want her going through eternity sterile.”

“Now, I am a neurosurgeon. I think I have the surgical skills to perform the operation but want to know if you could and would assist me because you know the anatomy. I mean, once we open Mizuki, we can take some photos of what the anatomical arrangement of the ovary and follicle alignment are.”

“Yes, I could do that. I would be honored to broaden my horizons regarding Neko care and fertility.”

“Great! But first, I have some questions and a proposal for you.”

“When I first brought Mizuki and Hikari in for examination, you mentioned that you isolated the chemical CPH4. You either know a lot more that you put on, or you have experts that van do these kinds of analysis, correct?”

‘Yes, I do.”

“You also mentioned that today, they are creating and selling designer nekos for wealthy owners. Is this a fact? And if so, Can I obtain designer nekos? This will entail explaining some things about genetics and genetic engineering when it comes to designer nekos.”

‘Yes, it is. And, yes you can, for a price.”

“What are you hiding, Sensei? Why are you so closed lip about this?”

“Alright. I will give you a simplified lesson on genetics and the genetic engineering that goes into designer nekos. But first, I cannot stress enough the life and death importance of total and absolute secrecy that what we discuss today stays between you and me. You do not share this information with another living being.”

“You have my word.”

“Okay. Now where to start? They say the best place to start is at the beginning, so I’m sure some of this will be review for you.”

“A Neko girl [genus Homo Felidae in Latin], or in Japanese, a nekomusume, is a female kemonomimi anthropomorphic hybrid human with feline traits, such as cat ears (nekomimi), a cat tail, fangs and teeth configuration or other feline characteristics on an otherwise human body. You also know that “Neko” is also Japanese slang for “bottom,” or the submissive/receiving partner. They do, by nature usually assume a very submissive nature with their owners, but this trait has been inbred in all nekos for years.”

“What opened the door to genetically designing mammals of all types began with the discovery and refinement of the gene-splicing technique called CRISPR. It was further developed with the emergence of CHRISPR-Cas9. CRISPR stands for Clustered Regularly Interspaced Short Palindromic Repeats. Repetitive DNA sequences are called CRISPRS. The essence of CRISPR is simple: it’s a way of finding a specific bit of DNA inside a cell. After that, the next step in CRISPR gene editing is usually to alter that piece of DNA. CRISPR-Cas9 is a unique technology that enables geneticists and medical researchers to edit parts of the genome by removing, adding, or altering sections of the DNA sequence.”

“Chinese scientist He Jian Kui announced he had created the world’s first gene-edited human babies, a set of twin girls, shocking the world at a time when such practice was illegal in most leading scientific nations. More recently, US-based researcher Juan Carlos Izpisua Belmonte revealed he had produced the world’s first human-monkey hybrid embryo in China to avoid legal issues in his adopted country. Yet if China is fast becoming the world capital of controversial science, it is not alone in producing it. More babies produced using the “CRISPR” gene-editing technology are now planned by a scientist in Russia, where another researcher is also hoping to conduct the world’s first human head transplant. And Japan never had a ban on human-animal hybrids. Nekos have been a part of Japanese history since the Edo Period [1603 —1867].”

“The majority of the world may think that because of these controversial feats, China is the leader in genetic engineering of human and human hybrids. Although the United States has a well-publicized genetic engineering program, the real leader in genetic engineering, is in fact, Switzerland.”

“The world is rapidly moving towards a two-tier system of cutting-edge medical research, broadly divided between countries with minimal regulation and those that refuse to allow anything but the earliest stages of this work. The consequences of this split are likely to be significant, even potentially affecting our own access to healthcare.

The births of the CRISPR babies in China led to uproar among the scientific community, which criticized He Jian Kui, and inspired calls for a halt in any CRISPR research on human embryos. In around 30 countries, gene editing of human embryos is already banned outright or at least tightly controlled. For example, in the UK only a handful of research groups have been granted a license to conduct experiments, and certainly not with any aim of bringing an embryo to term.”

The Chinese government is secretly sanctioning the black-market creation of these humans and hybrid and using the data gained for military purposes to build a military force comprised of super human soldiers. Super human in size, strength, and IQ, so I would advise not using them. I have a good working relationship with a genetic engineer in Switzerland who is very discreet because of the legal ramifications of his country.”

“As with anything else in the world, money drives research also. It is the rich who will corner the market and monopolize the creation of genetically engineered offspring. Today, money has created a black market for these unique humans. Today, couples can select their baby’s sex, eye color and to some degree, their intelligence quotient. That brings us to designer nekos. As you know, for centuries, Japanese have been selectively breeding nekos for centuries the same way the world breeds pedigree animals such as horses, dogs, cats, and other “show” type animals for size, temperament, and skills. It is commonplace to engineer meat animals to be fatter and produce more meat. Genetic engineered foods such as corn.”

“With the advent of CRISPR, there are a certain number of geneticists that use their knowledge and labs to create nekos on the black market. Nekos are legal pets in fifteen countries. Because of this, nekos are the prime type of unique, exotic sex slave in the world. The reason for this is that slavery of nekos is not legally slavery. Nekos are legally classified as a hybrid animal. They are pets ― even though they can assume human form. The laws regarding nekos only deal with registering, training, and licensing of nekos. The laws regarding abuse of nekos is very strict with very heavy penalties, but you will not be prosecuted for murder if you kill one. It’s the same as killing your dog or cat, or guinea pig. By nature, they are highly sexual and submissive. But combine that with enhanced sexuality, enhanced submissive tendencies in addition to designer traits, a Master would like to have in his submissive neko sex slave, you can see that the market is flourishing.”

“Kai, you’re asking about this because you want one or more genetically engineered nekos, correct?”

“That’s correct. I do.”

“How many are you looking to get?”

“Three. I want genetically enhanced identical neko clones of Miki, Selene and Keiko.”

“It’s doable. I don’t mean to touch a fresh wound, but would you like to have your Akira back?”

“You bet, of course I would.”

“So, that makes four, right? I have Akira’s DNA profile in her in her medical records from when she had a little trouble at birth with her birth weight and all. The geneticist could easily recreate a clone from that DNA blueprint.”

“Do it then. I would like ten frozen eggs of each new neko.”

“My man furnishes five of each, because a lot of time, eggs are lost due to unsuccessful IVF insertions. The extra five eggs will be no problem.”

“How did you meet this guy?”

“I’ll have to get his permission to talk about him, but I don’t see that as a problem. If you’re buying from him, you can certainly be trusted.”

“Now, Sensei, for my offer. You remarked when you were examining Selene how nice it would be to have a young girl crave you sexually as her master. What would you say if I gave you the CPH4 and other binding agents to live eternally as a vampire Master? I will furnish you with two neko slaves as your own. In return, you become a part of my coven and you are my medical and genetic advisor/director. What say you?”

“Wow! You’re making me an offer I cannot refuse. Will you really give me two nekos of my choosing?”

“Yes, I will.”

“I would like one of the neko clones of Selene, and I think that Miyuki’s features both in cat and human form are simply divine. I would like a clone of her. I really like her gentle, sensitive and submissive nature.”

“Done. Will all of these clone nekos be fertile; including Miyuki’s?”

“They will be 100% fertile when they enter their first estrus.”

“Perfect! Now, how will he clone the girls?”

“Well, for Miki and Selene, using CRISPR-Cas9, he will remove the genes that govern all the characteristics that will be replaced by cat-like genes. He will extend the coccyx, or human tailbone to create the tail, and replace the genes necessary to create neko fangs, teeth, claws and conjoin the neko cat-brain neurons with the human brain. As you know, humans only use 10% of our brains.”

“What enhancements are you looking for? Let me explain something to you. Nekomimi are not the only kind of nekos there are. Kemonomimi “Mimi” means ear, with Kemonomimi literally meaning “Animal ears”.

· Nekos or catgirls, have a genetic makeup of 68% human and 32% cat genes.

· Felis sapiens nekomimi”, which evolved from ancestors such as “Felis Fielidae estrustus

· Nekomimi are cat-human hybrids. The direct translation of the word means “Cat ears”

· Since Kitsune means fox, just look for any fox traits & a bushy tail to recognize the fox-neko. This variant is the second most in demand behind the Nekomimi

· Okami is a wolf, Hence, Okaimimi, is a wolf-neko.

· Inugimimi is a dog-neko.

· Ushimimi are large-breasted milk producing nekos. They were bred to produce prodigious amounts of breast milk. They can produce 1.9-2.8 liters (½-¾ U. S. gallon) of breastmilk per day

· Usagimimi is a floppy-eared, cotton-ball tailed rabbit neko. They breed very easily and with large litters”

“I think I would like to have two Ushimimi nekos to provide the milk needs of our coven, both to be white neko girls, one blonde and one redhead without freckles. I’d like all my clones to have IQ’s of about 200. I want, of course, enhanced unconditional submissiveness to me, devotion to her sister slaves, enhanced sexuality and sexual fluid production, and to naturally desire a predilection towards bondage, ability to sexualize moderate pain to arousal and find drinking bodily fluids [sperm, urine and female sexual secretions] sexually stimulating.”

Sensei asked, “Kai, would you be willing to provide my cloned nekos of Miyuki and Selene with those same traits?”

“If you an effect this deal, and you wish to submit your resources and talent to me, I will pay for your designer nekos also.”

“I will contact him today and find out when or if he can do it at this time. I’ll give you his answer tomorrow sometime. We are seven hours ahead of him in Geneva.”

“So,” Kai wanted to confirm, “This will happen, it’s just a matter of the timing, correct?”

“Yes, I’m 98% positive he’ll do it. It will be easier that designing one from nothing where he needs to build the bodily measurements and all. In the meantime, bring Miki, Selene, and Miyuki to my office tomorrow and I will take their DNA swabs. I will block out the afternoon to collect eggs from Miki, Keiko, and Selene. We’ll take the extra eggs needed from each of the three girls for Akira and Miyuki’s cloning.”

“Sounds like a plan. Tonight, I will reveal my new plans of restoring Miyuki’s fertility, and my plan to clone Miki, Keiko, and Selene. I will have Miyuki bear the new nekos by IVF. She will be the mother of Miki, Keiko, and Selene’s neko clones. She will also be the mother of and bear a clone of herself. I want to store Akira’s cloned eggs. It’s too soon to bring her back. I will, at some point do it, but not right away.”

“Alright. Moving forward, tomorrow, when I bring the girls to your office, I will first give you the CPH4 and the proper dosages. I will also give you the drugs to effect the transition into vampire. I suggest you complete the CPH4 regimen first, but I would not start any of the treatments until we get a date from the geneticist on arrival of the eggs. When we know for certain the delivery date of the kits, then you can begin the drug treatments.”

After finishing their meal and having set forth a plan for proceeding with the genetic engineering of their new nekos, they both parted and went home.

Once home, Kai called a meeting of the coven. Once everyone had their preferred drinks and were sitting around the table, Kai began to speak. He started by saying, “Alright ladies, What I am about to reveal is both life changing and may be unbelievable to you, but it will happen very soon.”

“I have heard that Miyuki, you feel that you are not equal with your sisters, both in your position in the coven and that there is a wall between us as far as me loving you. Let me say that we are a family. A family that is completely submissive and dependent on me for your every need. Also, we are a family where every single one of you girls are equal. Miki and Selene are going to be having their babies in a week or two, and Mizuki is due any day. Every single one of you women will be their mothers. Each of you will act and treat every child ― human or neko ― as your very own. You will mother each other’s children as your very own.”

“Miyuki, I love you as much as I love my sister or any other woman in this coven. My heart aches that I sterilized you before considering making you an eternal vampire. I have regretted it. I cannot bear the thought of you going through eternity without bearing me children. Here is how we will make you fertile again. Mizuki, you have chosen to live out your life and die a natural death. After you deliver this litter, and then given us one more as quickly as possible, we will transplant one of your ovaries into Miyuki and make her fertile again. Upon your eminent death, we will transplant your other ovary in Miyuki.”

“Now, for the great reveal. With the advancements in genetic science, it is now possible to genetically engineer a designer neko with the traits an owner wants. Tomorrow we will harvest the necessary eggs that will produce enhanced neko clones of Miki, Selene, Keiko, and Akira from you three girls. In essence, we will be adding neko versions of your human sisters. Miki, Keiko, and Selene, along with a rebirth of your sister Akira at some point in the future. Unfortunately, we do not have any DNA from Mika to clone her. I want to inform you that I will be giving my father neko clones of Miki, Selene, and Keiko. You have a right to know, so I am informing you now. Do any one of you have any objections?”

All three girls replied, “No, Shujin.”

“Good. Thank you for your obedience and compliance. Also, Sensei Masato will become a vampire and join our coven, although he will not live with us or have any sexual contact with any of you girls. he will have two slaves: a neko clone of Selene and a clone of Miyuki. See, Miyuki, Sensei thinks you are so beautiful, he wants one of you.”

Miyuki blushed, covered her face, and giggled.

“Miyuki, we will make you pregnant by in vitro fertilization and you will give birth the two of Miki’s, three of Selene’s, and two of Keiko’s clones, and one of your clones. That means you will have a large litter of eight kits total, in addition to being the mother of the clone copy of yourself for Sensei. This may happen as soon as in 60 days. The exact time we will find out from Sensei when I take you in for the egg retrieval tomorrow. I hope that this proves to you my love for you. You will again become a productive female of our coven just like each of your sisters and will be equal with them in every way”

“Now, there are a couple of other plans I have, but they will be revealed when I deem it is necessary for all of you to know.”

Miyuki fell to the floor, kissing Kai’s feet and begging for forgiveness for ever doubting his love for her. She cried out I happiness that she would become a mother: a mother of her sister’s clones and even a mother of a clone of herself. Miki, Keiko, and Selene were very happy and encouraged Miyuki for bearing clones of themselves. Mizuki was very happy and expressed her joy and being able to make her daughter whole again.

After their evening feeding, they retired to the playroom. It was 7am when Kai finished fucking five females into oblivion.

Everyone was dragging, but Kai packed up Miki, Selene, Keiko, and Miyuki in the car and drove to Sensei’s around 1pm. Kai told him that he explained everything to the girls, and they knew why they were there.

Kobe told Kai and the girls that he spoke to the geneticist, and he could have their cloning project completed and delivered in 2½ weeks. He would deliver fifteen of Keiko’s eggs, and fifteen of Miki and Selene’s, and nine of Miyuki’s eggs. What he said was that he’s been designing nekos for the past three years and has developed a somewhat cookie-cutter template he uses to cut and paste the control girl’s genetic code, adding the genetic physical characteristics, which is about 10% of the code into the template. Adding the neko code is easy to finish the product.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.