Blood Slaves - Cover

Blood Slaves

Copyright© 2021 by Megumi Kashuahara

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Kai, A 600 year old, new breed of vampire, literally has two neko kittens, [half human, half cat] dropped on his doorstep one rainy night. He uses these two nekos as the foundation for a new harem/coven. A tale of blood, sex and genetic engineering

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   non-anthro   Vampires   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Menstrual Play   Small Breasts  

Kai Yakamura was on his way home for his 4-12 shift at Tokyo University Hospital as a neurosurgeon. Working overtime for two hours, it was now 2:30 in the morning and he was driving in what seemed like a torrential downpour it was raining so hard. The visibility was probably only about thirty feet. He pulled into the driveway of his house and saw what appeared to be a cat, but it was about the size of a small dog like a pug or a beagle. It had two kittens in its mouth and when his headlights shown on it, the cat dropped the kittens right on the sidewalk at the front door and ran into the darkness.

Kai parked the car, opened his umbrella as he got out of the car, and walked over to the two drenched, shivering meowing kittens. He picked them up and quickly went into the house. Both kittens appeared to be about two weeks old. Barely old enough for their eyes to be opened. One was midnight black with white on the inside of its ears, the tip of its tail, and its hind paws. The other was bright copper red with the same exact white markings on its ears, tail, and hind paws. Picking them up and checking, they were both females.

Kai knew almost immediately that these two kittens were more than they appeared. The tell-tale slender, non-bushy tail, the hairless vaginal area, stomach, and chest, and the larger than usual slitted eyes told him that that he was holding two neko kittens. Nekos had naturally bare pussies. These “cats” were half cat and half human sexual dynamos. Once sexually mature, they could shapeshift back and forth between cat and human form. When shapeshifting into human form, they would retain their cat hears and tails. In Japan, they were considered legal pets that needed to be registered. There were a whole set of laws governing their ownership, training, and behavior. He snickered and said to himself, I thought that was a neko when my headlights shone on her... He looked at his little prizes and thought how lovely, my little pets. You will make my life a lot easier and simpler, won’t you?

Kai turned them back over and bit blackie on the neck and sucked a small blood sample and simultaneously injected his saliva into the kitten’s bloodstream. He repeated his bite on the bright copper red-colored tabby kitten.

He walked to the dining table and sat, setting both kittens on the table in front of him. Both crouched down in a submissive posture laying their chins on the tabletop. Kai smiled and said, “Now my little girls, we are now a family, right?”

Both kittens gave a meek meow and inched forward. You see, Kai Yakamura was a new breed of genetically engineered vampire. He was impervious to light, had increased vampiric powers such as hypersonic teleportation and being able to instill his genetic markers into his victims. His new genetics brought benefits to both him and his victims. What he had just done was make these two kittens his blood slaves. As they grew, he would feed from them, and they would also be submissive to him in all ways. He now owned them completely. His genetic material was now fused with theirs. Their blood was infected with his genetic code, and they were now helpless and totally dependent upon him for their care and breeding.

Kai would not be able to see them in their human form until they were sexually mature and entered their first estrus sometime between six and eleven months old. In the first year of life, nekos aged 1.25 years for every month of cat life. When they were one year old, they would actually be 15 years old in human years. Their second year, they would age nine years for every cat year, and four years for every additional cat year. The same age progression as a normal domesticated cat.

Groaning out loud, he looked at his furry little slaves and said, “Well, looks like I’ll have to go and get you girls some formula and kitty litter, don’t I?”

All he got was two “Meows.”

“Okay girls now pay attention. You, because you are black like the night, I will call Mizuki, which means “the moon.” And you, you little fireball, I will call Hikari because you are bright like the sunlight.”

“Mizuki, sit up.”

The tiny black kitten obeyed. “And you too, Hikari.”

The red copper-colored kitty sat up.

Kai smiled his satisfaction. They confirmed by their obedience that they were truly his slaves.

He set the kittens on the kitchen floor and said, “If either of you two has to go to the bathroom before I get back, go on the floor here. I’ll be back with some food and litter.”

Kai picked up his cell phone and called his old vet friend, Dr. Kobe Masato. He lived above his animal clinic and Kai knew that he would have some powered kitten formula for these two kittens. He dialed the number, and Dr. Kobe picked up and the third ring. “Hello, Masato Animal Hospital.”

“Hi Doc, it’s Kai.”

“Hello, Kai, so glad to hear from you. Have you got yourself another cat?”

“I happened to pick up two abandoned strays and they look to be about two weeks old. Do you have any kitten formula I could buy at this hour?”

“I do. Since I need to go downstairs to meet you, why not bring them in and I’ll check them out for you?”

“I don’t want to trouble you more than necessary. I can bring them in another time.”

“Don’t be stubborn. Bring them in.”

“Okay, Sensei. We’re on our way.”

“See you soon.” Click.

After disconnecting the call, Kai had to look around for the tiny furballs because they went exploring. Like two peas in a pod, they were both curled up together next to the hot air vent in the kitchen. He picked them up and put each on in an inside vest pocket of his coat and left.


Once inside Dr. Masato’s clinic, Kai pulled the kittens out of his coat pockets and set them on the table. Sensai did what Kai had done: He picked up Mizuki (blackie) and Hikari and turned them over and looking at them closely. He turned them back and noticed Kai’s bite marks on them then set them both on the exam table.

He looked at Kai with a knowing glance and said, “These are not domesticated cats, but I’m sure you already know that don’t you?”

Kai played dumb. “What do you mean?”

“Kai, you know I have a DAVBP [cat specialist] after my name and have been in practice for over twenty-five years. This is only the third time I have held a neko and here you walk in with two of them. Sisters, I would say by their markings and age. Besides, you have already bitten and infected them with your genetic code. So, it appears you now have yourself two blood slaves, don’t you?”

With a heavy sigh, Kai replied, “Now you know why I hesitated to bring them in. But I trust you, Sensai. If you want to ensure they receive the very best care, then you be their private physician. How well do you know neko anatomy?”

“Not well enough, but I can remedy that by starting to study beginning this afternoon.”

“I just want to let you know that I will only drink what I need from them. It is not my intention to abuse or drain and kill them. In fact, it is a very enjoyable experience to have them as my sex slaves and breed them. Sensai, I just want to confirm that they won’t shapeshift into humans until they go into their first estrus, correct?”

“Correct. Judging from their current age, I would say probably about nine or ten months from now. Kai, how will you take them outside without them becoming a laughingstock and probably get assaulted as animal freaks, or worse, being kidnapped by someone who will seriously abuse and kill them?”

“Sensai, this is Japan! Home of cosplay! I’ll dress them up in Neko cosplay costumes: beautiful dresses. I’ll curl their hair, if need be, and they will fit right in with the cosplay generation.”

“Besides, I am not someone to reckon with. I may live by myself, but I also have my father’s coven to rely on.”

“Do I have your word that you will love and protect them as your mates?”

“At this time, I would say yes. It would be very difficult, if not impossible to bring a woman into my home when those two go into heat, shapeshift and start rubbing their asses all over my legs wouldn’t it?’

Sensai chuckled and said, “Yes it would. In fact, they will keep you busy. What will you do with the kits?”

“Sensai, I need you to put them on birth control. There will be no offspring until I deem the right time to breed them.”

“I’m happy you didn’t say you’d have the spayed. They do have an effective cat contraceptive, but I do not think it will work with Nekos because they have a more human reproductive system.”

“I’ll breed them alright, just not until I think the time is right. They will have to prove their worthiness as my slaves first.”

“So, you’ll use them for sex only?”

“No, but I will fuck the shit out of them. Besides, Nekos are always minimally sexually stimulated with continually wet vaginas. It stands to reason, that this species of animal is still an animal, and they are more in tune with their animal instincts than normal humans.”

“It seems you know quite a bit about the species.”

“You forget Sensai, I am over 600 years old. These two are not my first neko slaves. Although, this is the first time I’ve had two at the same time. Genetics are different also.”

“You’re right there. Now, they have genetically engineered designer nekos. What happened to the others?”

“They died of old age. Usually about 12 – 15 human years. Sensai, every mate I have taken, whether she was a human or a neko, I have kept for her lifetime. Yes, I am a very ardent and sexual man, but I love my women wholeheartedly. I will begin their training tonight. By the time they shapeshift for the first time, they will already desire to mate with me and only me.”

“Have you ever had another vampire as a mate?”

“Once and it didn’t work out too well. She wanted to fuck her victims as she feasted and sucked them dry. That proved to be a fatal mistake.”

“How did she die?”

“I ripped her throat out for infidelity. I expect total and complete fidelity to me from my women. The same also goes for these two little kittens. The only one sampling their mouths, asses, and pussies is me. Period, end of the story.”

“Well, Kai, I don’t fault you there. An unfaithful woman is worthless to anyone.”

Both Kai and the doctor looked down and saw both kittens licking Kai’s hand and fingers. Sensai said, “Your pheromones are binding them to you. You’re right. By the time they shapeshift to humans, they will desire and crave your sexual attention.”

“Well, Sensei, I hate to change the subject, but I don’t know when they ate last. The mother literally dropped them on my front step when my headlights crossed her path.”

Sensai first weighed the kittens and then went to a cabinet and took out a baby bottle and then a round can of powdered cat formula. He handed them to Kai and said, “Here. It’s on the house for letting me be their vet. I appreciate the honor. These two kittens are priceless. Bring them back in a month. You should start to wean them in about two or three weeks. I’ll give them their shots on their next visit. If they will be strictly house nekos, then it won’t be necessary to give several of the vaccinations. But you need to be diligent. If they are house pets, do not let them outside unless they have shapeshifted into human form.”

“Believe me, I’ll be careful with them. Look, Sensai, it’s five am. We both need to get some sleep for the day ahead. I’m gonna feed these two and go to bed myself. It’s been a great conversation, but I’ll talk to you soon. If I have any issues, I’ll give you a call. Thanks so much for opening up your practice for us at this terrible hour.”

“They both weigh about four ounces so give each of them eight milliliters per each ounce of weight” Start them at 48 mL [1.62 oz] per feeding. As for opening at a late hour, it’s my pleasure and good fortune. Don’t give it a second thought. Good morning and like you said, we’ll talk soon.”

Once back at his home, Kai bottle-fed the two little furballs, and they must have been famished because they both drank like they were never going to get another chance to eat. After feeding, he took a quick shower and went right to bed. Kai wasn’t in bed for two minutes when both of those furballs started whining.

He reached down and brought them both up in bed with him. They immediately burrowed under the covers and crawled up in his lap. He laid there on his back and they both nestled into his groin, each one on either side of his cock, and started to lick it. Great! I want to get some sleep, and these two horny kittens want some cock!

Naturally, he got hard and started to leak precum and they both went to town on it. He thought as they licked all over and around the head with their sandpaper tongues, so much for the shower, and shot his load onto his stomach. The two little cock lickers feasted and then curled up with his cock on either side of them and fell asleep.


Over the next three weeks, the kittens grew and gained weight. Their personalities started to emerge. Hikari, otherwise known as Reds, was very affectionate and if Kai was in the house, wherever he was, she was right there. Mizuki, or Blackie, was more independent and stand-offish. She still wanted his affection, but on her terms: when she wanted it and how. She would often try and push Hikari out of the way because she wanted Kai’s undivided attention. Hikari, to her credit, didn’t take any guff from her sister. If she was snuggled up with him, and Mizuki tried to horn in, her red ears would go back, her fangs would come out and she’d hiss at her bossy sister.

The kittens didn’t supply Kai’s entire dietary needs as far as blood was concerned, so it was necessary for him to go out at night and feed. He had learned centuries ago not to drain a person and kill them. He would drain them until unconsciousness came and then he let them go. His saliva had enzymes that coagulated the victim’s blood and healed the wounds. Three hours after feeding, the victim had no traces of ever being bitten.

Every night, just like the first night, both nekos would lick Kai’s cock to get the cream. After they feasted, they nestled into his groin and fell asleep. He didn’t mind because they became bonded more and more with each load of his semen they ingested.

Just to show you how adventuresome and independent Mizuki was, Kai came home from work one day and she was crying to beat the band. He looked all over for her, but she was nowhere in sight. Hikari was sitting on the sofa preening herself. Every so often she would look up at the window curtain. Kai looked where Hikari was looking and voila! There she was. She had climbed up the curtain for some reason and her little kitten needle claws were caught in the curtain fabric and she couldn’t get down. He chuckled and said, “Serves you right, you little demon. Stay there, I’m gonna take a shower.”

Kai left her there and went and showered. After he’d finished, he extracted the little furball and set her on the sofa with her sister. She must have been pissed at him because she jumped down and ran into the bedroom under the bed. “Oh well, you’ll come out at dinnertime, won’t you?

Kai sat on the sofa with Hikari and cuddled while he watched the evening news.

Both kits would get into mischief if Kai worked overtime. According to Sensai, they felt ignored and wanted his attention. That’s why they would get into things. They would climb on the countertop and scoop all the sugar out of the sugar bowl, they would push all Kai’s papers off the desk. Once they knocked over a flowerpot and it broke, spilling dirt all over the kitchen floor. Once. Kai caught Mizuki pissing in a large floor planter that held a small tree. Boy, she got the newspaper for that one!

Both nekos grew quickly and at about nine months, they were nearing their full adult size as cats. Both had beautiful, richly colored coats. Mizuki’s was a beautiful, blue-black with black eyes. Her color was sharply contrasted by the white on the inside of her ears, her tail tip, and her hind paws. Hikari was a very vibrant, rich, bright, deep copper-red coat with identical white markings.

Kai was diligently watching the calendar and counting the days, waiting to see for the first time what his neko slaves would look like as humans. When he had had the girls for eleven months, he knew that it would only be days before one or both shapeshifted. He somehow felt that Mizuki was the oldest and would therefore appear first.

At eleven months and three days, he saw Hikari walking around with her tail in the air. One of the first signs of spreading her scent. Later that evening, he caught her spraying urine against the edge of the sofa. All three went to bed as usual including getting their evening cream. About three in the morning, Kai awoke and had to pee. Strangely, one of the two was missing from their usual sleeping spot on his groin. Once he set the lone cat aside, he saw it was Mizuki. Hikari was missing. He got out of bed and when he turned on the bathroom light, she saw a tiny little girl starting to squat over the litter box.

“Hikari!”

The tiny girl let out an “Eeek!” and put her hand between her legs and said, “Shujin, oshikko! [Master, I need to pee!]”

“Come here, quickly.”

Kai set her on the toilet and said, “Now go pee.”

She let loose and her pee trickled into the bowl. Kai stared at her and she reminded him of the Japanese actress Kasumi Arimura, only smaller. He brushed Hikari’s luxurious bright copper red hair from her eyes, and he said, “You are so very beautiful!”

She blushed and said, “Domo Arigatou, Shujin [Thank you, Master]. I hope I am acceptable to you.”

“You’re absolutely beautiful! I simply love your beautiful hair! You are stunning, my precious little girl!

The mood was broken when Hikari grunted, and a plop was heard in the bowl. Hikari smiled and said, “I’m finished,” and started to get up, but Kai held her down. He said to her, “Listen, Sweetie, you need to learn how humans do things when you are in human form. You need to wipe yourself after you go to the bathroom. It doesn’t matter if you pee, poop, or both.” He showed her the toilet paper and then as he wiped her, he instructed that she always wipe downward to prevent infection.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.