The View Master - Cover

The View Master

by George Foxx

Copyright© 2021 by George Foxx

Science Fiction Sex Story: A boy mad scientist isn't mad in a bad way. He knows the girl he wants is above his social status, so he develops a way to make her not care about money or status and choose him.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Small Breasts   .

I was the shy boy none of the girls saw. I was afraid girls could read my mind and know how perverted my brain was. Basically, any girl who was moderately attractive was a girl I wanted to fuck. I read the articles in Playboy and I didn’t want to just fuck a girl, I wanted to help her become orgasmic, so I could rock her world. My ultimate goal was to be invited back to fuck her any time I wanted.

The first girl I was able to talk to without stuttering sat in front of me in math class. I’ll call her Ellen. Her teenage breasts were big enough to be uncomfortable when she sat facing forward in a student desk. She turned sideways in the desk to try to get comfortable. That let me see down the top of her dress. Usually I only saw the white bra clinging to her breasts. A few memorable times I saw under her bra and saw the creamy skin of her tits. One I saw a bit of pink nipple. That gave me something to think about every time I masturbated.

I’d been fascinated by hypnotism for a long time. I imagined being able to make a girl want to do all the things I wanted. I would never be cruel to a girl. I might ask her to cluck like a chicken to make sure she was in a trance, before I asked her to blow me or strip for me. Sex was what I wanted, not to humiliate a girl.

All the hypnotism shown on TV or in the movies seemed to be impractical. Getting a girl to look at a spinning object long enough to put her under my spell probably wouldn’t happen in real life.

I was a nerd and I practically lived at the public library. My mom had signed a card to let me have unlimited access because some of the bacteriology and virology books were restricted just because they were expensive. I was doing college level research for the State Science Fair, so I had a plausible reason to need adult access. I did look at the biology books, but I also searched for everything I could find on hypnotism. Unfortunately, Mesmer didn’t write down his secrets.

Based on what I could find, I made an experimental device inside a View Master toy. I tested it on my younger sister. She pressed the lever that usually moves the viewer to the next slide and my hypno mechanism began working.

My sister sat up straighter. I whispered, “How are you feeling?”

Lara said, “I feel great! Can we play a game?”

I said, “Lara, this game takes a lot of coordination. Show me you can play by jumping up and down on your right foot while you tuck your hands in your armpits and flap your arms like a chicken.”

My sister did exactly what I suggested. Now my sis was a little chubby and kinda dumpy looking, so I’d never even got a chub from looking or thinking about her, but she was a girl, and she did have respectable bumps on her chest, so I told her, “Unbutton your dress and show me your breasts.”

Lara did it right away. I said, “I’m going to touch you the way boyfriends touch their girlfriends. It will feel really good, and you are going to like it a lot.”

I caressed her budding breasts and Lara just glowed with the biggest, brightest smile I’d ever seen. I was gentle and careful to remember everything I’d read in Playboy about how to touch a girl so she’d like it and not stop you. I guess what I was doing to her it was sort of like petting and sort of like foreplay.

I had expected Lara to just stand there and let me play with her, like she was a doll. Instead, she said, “I like this better than when you are mean to me, brother. We can play this game every day. You can play with me a little harder, it you want. Can I show you what I do to myself to make me feel good?”

I said, “Sure Lara, brothers and sisters need to be nice to each other.”

She started rubbing her breasts and cupping a boob in each hand. She pulled and twisted on her nipples until they were swollen and elongated. She cooed, “See, gentle is good to start, but you can be a little rough when you get me going, and it makes me tingle even more.”

I said, “Lara, do you trust me that I’m not going to be mean to you anymore? I want to touch you and learn what feels best to you.”

Lara said, “This is a fun game brother. When you get your fill of playing with my breasts, I can show you another place I like to touch myself.”

I watched Lara’s face, and learned how to handle her breasts to get her all stirred up. I thought I’d never get tired of playing with tits, especially when I could pinch the girl’s nipples and make her say stuff like, “Oh that feels good. Do that to me more!”

I said, “I want to learn what you like, so show me how else you touch yourself.”

Lara lifted up her skirt, and I was shocked to see she wasn’t wearing panties. She gathered the material up and pushed it all above her waist. She sat with her legs spread wide and said, “Here is my kitty cat. She likes to get petted. When I pet my kitty, she starts to purr.”

Lara showed me how she rubbed her pussy lips. I could see her slit was getting wet.

Lara said, “See how I do it? Want to try it? It will get your fingers wet, but it might be fun.”

I tentatively touched the hood of my sister’s clitoris and rubbed it up and down the shaft of her clit, which was as big as a kidney bean. There was no doubt I was touching the right place because she really did purr and she squirmed around, sometimes pressing her clit harder against my finger and sometimes moving back so the pressure was reduced. Her hips squirmed in sort of a parody of fucking. I’d only seen a couple of stag movies, but there was no doubt that my sister’s body wanted to get bred, just like cow.

I definitely didn’t want to fuck Lara and I didn’t even want to try eating her pussy. If I got her pregnant, I knew our dad would shoot me. He’d told me so, straight out. There was no doubt in my mind.

Then Lara surprised me again. She said, “You remember Mary from South America? She is visiting her grandmother again. She taught me how to rub my kitty. She has a crush on you. I know you think she is pretty, so you might like to play with her. She tastes better than I do, so you’d probably like to do everything with her.”

I told Lara to get dressed, then had her push the lever on the View Master again. I told her, “Forget everything we did. Wake up now, and feel relaxed and happy.”

I asked Lara some questions to see if she had been faking it to tease me. I got the answers I should have, so I was sure my hypno device worked.

I walked down the block to Mrs. B’s house. Mrs. B was a widow and a nurse. She was one of my best lawn mowing and snow shoveling customers. Her son married a younger woman from Argentina. Once or twice a year, he brought his wife and daughter to visit his mom.

His wife was gorgeous, like a Latin show girl in a big budget Hollywood movie. I would have given my left nut to fuck her. She was cool, aloof, and totally inaccessible, except she was always all over her husband, and once I thought I saw her rubbing his dick under the table. Their daughter Mary was about Lara’s age and they hung out a lot when Mary visited, but Mary was nearly as much of a babe as her mother.

Mary was sitting out front on the sidewalk, playing Jacks. Her legs were spread wide, and I could see she was wearing thick white cotton panties. Her brown skin looked smooth and her legs and thighs were slim and shapely. I smiled at her because her face was even prettier than last visit. My eyes focused on her chest, and I grinned because Mary was going to be as top heavy as her grandmother.

I said, “Hi Mary! You’ve grown up a lot in the last year. You look very pretty.”

Mary said, “I’m still too young to be interesting, aren’t I? You won’t let me come to your clubhouse, I’ll bet.”

I said, “Mary, I found out about the games you taught Lara to play. If you want to teach me how to play those games, you can come to my clubhouse. I’ll bring you to the good one in the big black walnut tree.”

Mary frowned and said, “Promise you are not fooling so you can make fun of me.”

I said, “I promise. I was really immature before. Only an idiot boy is mean to girls who want to play good games like the ones you taught Lara.”

Mary still looked skeptical, but she said, “OK, let’s go see your tree house.”

I got a hardon just climbing the ladder to the treehouse because I had Mary go first so I could see up her skirt. I was amazed at how much cuter Mary’s tight little bottom was than my sister’s chubby ass.

When we were in the treehouse, Mary said, “I want to see your pee pee. I have never seen one. If you show me first, I’ll know you won’t be mean when I show you my kitty.”

I skinned out of my shirt and shorts. I wore broadcloth boxer shorts at the time. Mary looked mine over and said, “These are grownup underwear, not tighty whities. You are clean for a boy, with no stripes inside your underwear, so I’ll teach you some games.”

I had some lawn chair cushions from last year in the tree house so I could sleep out there on really hot nights. Mary stripped, and her breasts nearly made me squirt, just from looking. The shape was nicer than Lara’s. The nipples pointed up a tiny bit. I liked how they looked.

I said, “Do you like being touched the same way Lara does, or do you need something different?”

Mary said, “Oh, you did get more mature last year. I like it gentler than Lara, and I want to be touched for longer before I let you pet my kitty.”

I said, “I brushed my teeth this morning. How do you feel about practice kissing?”

Mary said, “Ooooh, last year I would have killed for you to want to neck with me. I guess I still want you to kiss me.”

I smiled and slowly leaned toward Mary’s pretty brown face. Our lips touched. Mary laughed and said, “Your boner got harder. I guess you do like me.”

I whispered, “Your big brown eyes make me feel all squirmy in my stomach.”

Mary laughed and said, “But you really like my tits too, don’t you?”

I said, “I like everything about you.”

Mary said, “You got smarter too. That’s good. I know things boys need, so be nice to me, and I’ll do things you’ll like. My mom did this kind of stuff to catch my daddy, so if I learned how to do things good, you’ll like it so much, you’ll want to marry me.”

I started gently caressing Mary’s breasts until her nipples were hard. We were necking while I was cupping and gently massaging her tits. I tried something, and started kissing her neck. Mary shivered.

She said, “Oooohhhh that feels good. You can make up new parts of the game if they feel that good!”

I kissed her neck, then kissed down to her firm, brown breasts. I kissed them all over; tenderly at first, and them passionately as I got more and more aroused. Mary smelled cleaner than Lara, but there was another scent, almost like a perfume I couldn’t describe, that made my head spin. That drew my lips down toward her gash, ever so slowly.

Mary was squirming and purring under my kisses, but when I kissed directly over her mound, Mary moaned, “Stop! Too much! You need to pet my kitty with your fingers before you give her kisses!”

I said, “Show me how to pet your kitty, so I don’t scare her.”

Mary took my hand and showed me how to rub her clit. I began to duplicate her motions as closely as I could.

Mary saw the View Master device and asked what it was.

I said, “Just look in and press the lever.”

Mary did, and instantly, she sat up as straight as when your grandma yells at you about slouching, so I knew she was in a trance.

I said, “Mary, I’m going to touch you and kiss you and eat your pussy. You are going to cum for me as many times as you can. When you have had ten orgasms, you are going to need my cock inside your pussy so badly that you are going to beg me to fuck your little kitty. You are going to cum for me a whole bunch more while we fuck. When I squirt inside you, you are going to cum harder than you ever did before.”

Mary was under my spell, and did exactly what I asked her. I was about ready to shove my dick into her hole when Mary said, “Let me help you out so we can fuck long enough to both feel good.”

She took my cock in her hands and stroked me until I unloaded over her fingers.

Mary said, “You get nervous and that stops you from cumming really quick. That’s good. I know you want to make me cum really good, so now you can last long enough for me to start cumming.”

I ate her pussy a little more to make sure she was as hot and wet as I could get her. I slipped my cock head into her pussy and slowly and smoothly slipped deeper and deeper inside her. I felt some resistance and shoved through it. I wondered if I’d just devirginized a girl. Once I was all the way in her, she started squirming so it rubbed her clit. I was able to last about fifteen minutes. She only came once, but she came really, really hard. Her pussy grabbed onto my cock like it was a milking machine and sucked the spunk up out of my balls. I held the head of my cock deep inside her, so it was right up against her cervix, and emptied all my scum into her.

For me, it was the best end to virginity I could possibly have had. Mary seemed to have had a few good orgasms, I could rationalize that she had enjoyed it too. I had spunked inside her without protection, so I suppose I could have knocked her up. I helped her clean up and get dressed. I’m an asshole though, so I gave her a memory block and woke her up. I’ve always wondered if I got Mary pregnant, but her dad left and took her back to South America before there would have been any signs or symptoms. With the memory block, Mary would have no clue I’d fucked her. It would undoubtedly drive her mother and father crazy that their daughter had no clue who planted the baby in her belly.

I helped Mary down the ladder and gave her a kiss on the lips when we said good bye. She gave me a confused look and said, “Did I miss something?”

I laughed and said, “No, I’m the same old jerk as always.”

I went home and took a shower. Lara gave me the normal frown as I walked down the hall with a towel wrapped around my waist. I was certain now that my device worked.

Monday, I had my View Master in my book bag.

Ellen and I had the same English class too. We were supposed to be working on a two character, one act play by helping each other learn the lines. We were generally good kids, so the teacher stuck us at a table in the hall.

We ran our lines and were nearly done when I pulled out the View Master.

Ellen said, “I know you have a crush on me. I date my older brother’s friends, so don’t feel badly that I’m too mature for you.”

I said, “Hey, it’s really nice for a girl to be honest. I appreciate it. No hard feelings!

“By the way, I invented a little device I think you’ll like. Want to have a look?”

Ellen said, “Did you stick dirty pictures inside?”

I laughed and said, “Last year I might have, but I’m more mature this year.”

Ellen took the View Master, looked inside, and pressed the lever. I could tell the hypno device worked because she sat up straight.

I said, “I know Ellen is your middle name and you hate it, but when I call you Ellen, you will start thinking about me and won’t be able to get me out of your mind. You are going to start thinking about sex, and all the sexy things you want me to do to you. You will not remember the View Master, but you will remember me and think more and more about how much you need me to kiss you, touch you, and make love to you.

“Now you will wake up and remember only running lines for the play.”

About a week later, Ellen stopped me in the hall. She said, “We haven’t had a chance to talk. Let’s go get ice cream after school.”

I said, “Sure Ellen, I’d like that.”

When we met at Reeds, Ellen said, “I think I’ve been kind of snobby with you. The last couple of days I realized that the only thing that makes my brother’s friends interesting is that they are older, have cars, and can do semi-adult stuff.

“I’ve been thinking about you a lot. Do you ever think about me?”

I chuckled and said, “I spend every school day looking forward to math class.”

Ellen said, “Do I let you look down my blouse? I might have started doing it to be mean, but I think now I like knowing you think I’m pretty enough to look at.

“Then the other day I started wondering what it would be like to have you kiss me. What do you think?”

I said, “Kissing you is about the top of my list of things I’d like to do.”

Ellen asked, “So why haven’t you kissed me yet?”

I said, “I wanted to be sure it was something you would like as much as I would, Ellen.”

Ellen said, “I’m not a loose girl, but every time you call me Ellen, I should hate it, but it makes my pussy get really wet and feel like wetness is dripping down my thighs, all the way to my knees. That makes me want you to do stuff to me and touch me places I have never let anyone touch me before.”

I said, “You won’t be able to enjoy yourself if you feel embarrassed or uneasy. I’ll never make you feel rushed, Ellen, but I think you are gorgeous, and anything you want me to do, I want to do for you.”

Ellen said, “I know you took two years of biology, so I know you are aware of how things work and how pregnancy happens. I know you don’t want me to get pregnant. You don’t want to have to go to work to support a kid and try to go to college at the same time, no matter how pretty you think I am.

“My brother has a friend who works at Katz Drug and can sneak rubbers out from behind the pharmacy counter. If we are careful and use condoms, we could have sex, if you want to.”

I said, “My dad uses condoms, so they must work pretty well. I know from what I see in the dirty clothes hamper that my parents screw nearly every night, but I only have one sister. It will probably be tough for us to find a private place, but I can’t think of a girl I like better or would like to make love to nearly as much.”

Ellen said, “My parents both work, and they never get home until 7pm. We can do it as many times as we have condoms, if you want to. Don’t worry about my not liking it because the way you make me get wet makes me pretty sure I’m going to like it a lot.

“I know you would never do it, but sometimes my brother’s friends teased me about soaking through my panties when we were making out. They say that means I’ll like sex. Sometimes they call me a nympho because I could make out for hours. It makes me feel bad, but sexy at the same time.”

I said, “When we are old, we can tease each other about things like that and remember how sex crazy we were. Now, I thank my lucky stars you like me enough to want to make love with me. I promise, all you’ll ever hear me say is good things.”

Ellen said, “I seem to be in a hurry. Let’s go to my house. By the way, you have to learn not to be a doofus with my brother so he will get rubbers for us.”

I said, “I’ll mostly keep my mouth shut unless I’m eating your pussy.”

Ellen said, “You know about that, and you’ll do it for me?”

I answered, “I’ll do anything you like that doesn’t get you pregnant.”

We walked to Ellen’s house and I let her do the talking with her brother. I shook his hand firmly and said, “Thank you very much.”

He said, “My friend mostly gives them to me free, but it’s polite to give him something now and then. I’m guessing you guys will use a few a day for a while. It would be nice if you pitch in for the tip or whatever you want to call it.”

I said, “I work and have my own money. How much do you usually give your guy?”

He said, I give him a fiver a month, but I don’t have a steady, so I don’t use many rubbers.”

I said, “I’ll give you a ten to give him the next time you see him. I don’t want to disrespect your sister by running out, so if you could ask him to adjust the supply accordingly, I’d appreciate it.”

Ellen asked, “Bro, do you mind knowing everything about me like this?”

Her brother said, “No. I already knew you masturbated practically all night, every night. I think you are cute, so it’s been tough for me not to come over and see if you needed some help. All my friends were wishing they would be the guy you’d give it up for. It makes sense though because you’ve told me about the guy in love with you before. Now I meet him, and he’s a stand up guy. That kind of stuff gets into a girls panties after a while, so if you are ready to give it up, I’m glad he’s not to some waste of oxygen.”

Ellen said, “Can we use the room after school?”

Her brother said, “It’s ok with me. You already do your own laundry, so mom won’t see stains on the sheets. Be sure to throw the condoms away someplace else. Always air out the room, and wipe hard surfaces with Lysol or something so it doesn’t smell like a whore house in here.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.