Summer Awakening - Cover

Summer Awakening

Copyright© 2021 by Michelle Marie

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Young Marie discovers her first love while exploring her budding sexually, while seeking acceptance from her devious new friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   ENF   Nudism  

We slowly walked back to the house, sharing stories of summer’s past. Most of it was pretty innocent, normal kids games, bike riding, and swimming in the creek. There were also some scary times that we laugh about now, like when I got stuck up in the tree. “We were both 8 years old, and I was afraid to climb down”, I reminisced. “You fell on top of me! Nearly knocking us both out!” he added, as we both started laughing. “You’re the one who said you’d catch me!”, I reminded him. “Well ... technically I did...”, he retorted. “I think my favorite was taking baths together.”, I said nervously. “We were like 10 and still bathed together ... and we’d make a total mess on the floor... “, he added. “Grammies would get so mad ... but she never stopped us...” I said glancing at him to gauge his thoughts. “Then she started making us bath separately but got the jacuzzi so we could still have our fun!”, he said looking back and giving me a knowing smile. “And bathing suits optional!” We both said unison, and snicking at each other, since as that’s what she always said when giving us permission.

At some point along the walk, not exactly sure when, we subconsciously started holding hands. It was sweet, genuine, and made me feel warm inside. As we approached the house, we saw the house mostly dark, with only the porch light on. We heard music playing from the back deck and only the jacuzzi lights were on. As we quietly walked up, we were greeted with a strong whiff of cannabis, and the unmistakable sounds of giggling followed by moaning.

“Sounds like your dad and Gypsy are having some fun.”, I quietly whispered. “Yea, they get pretty wild sometimes, but I don’t think it’s them...”, he whispered back, as we turned the corner and came within full view of the jacuzzi. To our surprise, we both were right. Uncle Steve and Gypsy we’re definitely having sex. Just not with each other.

We quietly watched them for a few minutes then decided we both were kinda chilly, since Shawn walked back completely naked, and I was only wearing a tiny pair of tight booty shorts. Not to mention we had to pee. I dropped my backpack on my bed and b-lined it to the restroom, peeling down my shorts, and once again releasing the flood gates and pressure in my bladder. I looked up to see Shawn standing in the open doorway smiling. “You’re such a perv”, I said looking up at him. “Remember when we had to always go pee at the same time to conserve the well water...”, he replied. “Conserving water is not why your thingy there is twitching!”, I shot back. “You know you like it ... That’s why you made no effort to cover up or tell me to get out”, he teased, as my face turned a little red, knowing he was right.

Back in the bedroom I unpacked my backpack while Shawn washed off from the creek. I pulled out my blanket but my pink lace panties were missing. Damn I must of fell out when pulled out the blanket. I love those pair, I bought them brand new for this trip. I’m definitely going to have to go look for them in the morning, since my other pair are ripped. I decided to put on a T-shirt, that was just tight enough to cling tight against by boobs, but was just loose and long enough to cover my bare bottom. I never used to wear panties to bed, until last fall, when started getting my monthly cycle.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.