Summer Awakening - Cover

Summer Awakening

Copyright© 2021 by Michelle Marie

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Young Marie discovers her first love while exploring her budding sexually, while seeking acceptance from her devious new friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   ENF   Nudism  

Dinner was quite interesting, in that Gypsy was brand new to the family, and our open lifestyle. When I walked in to the dining room, I made eye contact with Gypsy, who after realizing that I was practically nude rolled her eyes at me and immediately looked over at Uncle Steve, who was doing his best to avert his eyes at me in an attempt to keep her content. In an effort to make Gypsy feel more at ease, Grammie and Poppa wore their robes, with underwear underneath. I was apparently the only one who didn’t get the memo, which was just one more thin mg to add to this crazy ass day.

Despite her mega bitch attitude, her face was absolutely beautiful. Long beautiful wavy brunette hair with blonde highlights with streaks of light purple. She was wearing very tight cutoff denim jeans that were unbuttoned and partly peeled down in the front. When she stood you could see almost the entire front of her light purple mesh panties. When the light hit at just the right angle, you could easily see-through them. She definitely took care of herself as her neatly groomed little triangle of pubic hair was also noticeable.

Her top was one of Shawn’s white beater undershirts. It was torn at the top, and stretched tightly over her 36-DD melons, that were perfectly round and full. She wasn’t wearing (or even needed) a bra, but appeared to have star shaped little pasties over her nipples. They stood up proud on her chest in their all their glory and I couldn’t help to think if that’s where all Uncle Steve’s savings went. Her backside was just as impressive.I couldn’t take my eyes away from her thick round rump, that looked like it was going to rip the seams. When she moved, her shorts would ride up just enough that the bottom curve of each of her cheeks would peek out.

Sure I thought girls were pretty. I’d take my time enjoying their beautiful as did my mom. Both men and women’s bodies were seemingly like nature’s art. Some obviously more appealing than others, but Gypsy was a masterpiece. She was everything I dreamed my body would be be someday, and it broke my heart. Finally meeting a real- life person, who was worthy of being my very first woman crush, and I ruined it.

After dinner we went out onto the deck that surrounds the little jacuzzi. It wasn’t anything fancy, but adid have a nice filtration system and Poppa added some led lights lights along the bottom that made the water sparkle in multiple colors and patterns.

The adults lit up the peace pipe and slipped into the jacuzzi. Grammie and Gypsy in their panties and Poppa and Uncle Steve in just their boxers. Grammie was of course topless, and after a few hits of the peace pipe, so was Gypsy. Shawn and I decided to walked down to the creek to talk, after sensing the awkward interaction at dinner.

I ran inside and grabbed one of Poppa’s button up flannel shirts to put on since the air was just a bit cooler as sunset. I didn’t think he’d mind if I left it completely unbuttoned and open. Not that I was the least bit concerned with what he did or didn’t see of my body. I grabbed a blanket from the foot of my bed, shoved it in my backpack, and paused in front of the mirror. My confidence wavering, I ran a brush through my hair, applied some lip gloss, and popped in a piece of gum. My mind was all over the place... “What am I doing? I’m not getting ready for him ... I’m just freshening up ... right? Gawd I wish my mom was here. I’m fine. Who is that bitch anyway? She’s not even part of this family. I see the way boys look at me. The way Poppa looks at me. The way her man looked at me, and completely envious of his son!”

“You can get those fixed you know!”, I looked up startled, seeing her peering in the bedroom doorway. “Huh?”, I said confused and with a dumbfounded look on my face. “Your tits, so your nipples won’t look so ugly. You know recessed a bit when they’re not hard.”, she said very matter of fact way, that made a knot deep in my tummy. “Yea, I know a good place, they fix fucked up tits all the time!”, she added as peeled up her wet and transparent shirt, and turning slightly, giving my a front and profile view of her augmentation. She then glanced down at my chest and walked off snickering.

I felt my body start to tremble, as I fought back tears, and felt my heart pounding as that anxious, nervous, yet angry feeling overcame me. “Hurry up, we’re going to miss it!”, Shawn said referring to the watching the sunset down by the stream. As if we didn’t have 58 more to come this summer. I grabbed a black pair of tight boyshorts from the drawer, threw them on. Normally I would wear no panties at all, but in my frazzled state, I didn’t care. Plus in the low light, no one would see my panty lines anyway.

I decided to somewhat cover my “ugly tits”, by buttoning up a few buttons, but the oversized shirt was still loose enough that my chest would still be exposed as I moved around. I tied the ends of the shirt tight and high around my upper waist, just under my rib cage, showing off my flat tummy, and completed the look by tying my hair up with a blue and black bandanna. The end result was a look that resembled Rosie, the “You Can Do It!” pinup girl back in the 50’s.

I grabbed my backpack, ran out the door with BoJangles in tow, and started down the trail towards the creek. “Wait up!”, Shawn said as he practically ran to keep up. “Nothing! I don’t want to talk about it, or anything to do with that stupid white trash bimbo whore!” Grabbing my arm and turning me towards him, he grabbed my hair and kissed me. I tensed up and tried to pull away, as he squeezed my chin with his other hand and REALLY kissed me this time. Forcefully yet with meaning, I slowly relaxed and his kisses because less forceful and more passionate. We stood there lip locked as I stated to get hot and those all too familiar tingles returned. I parted my mouth giving his tongue full access to explore and massage my own, as I did the same.

I reached around his waist pulling him closer. I wanted him, no needed him to take away the hurt and anxiety once again. Sensing this he walked me back a few steps and pinned me against the big willow. Using his left hand he held my wrists together up over my head while firmly up against me. Instinctively our hips slowly found rhythm with each other as I lifted my left leg and wrapped it around his right leg. He grabbed my thigh and moved it outwards opening me more, then pulled it tight against him as he shifted his hips down slightly so that I could feel his hardness throbbing directly against my pussy.

“We can’t do this Shawn, no, no, I can’t do this ... gawd I can feel you throbbing ... Ah, ah, oh, you make me feel so good.”, I said breathless said while clinging to him so desperately. His kisses traveled onto my cheek and across my ears and onto the back of my neck, causing my panting to turn to moaning. Moaning that validated his efforts and seemed to fuel the passion between us even more. My little hip movements against him turned into me full on dry humping him, as his kisses traveled down my neck. As he reached the top of my chest, the flannel shirt fell off my shoulders and I froze.

Looking up at me with those beautiful green as he continued to kiss my chest, slightly crouched down due to the height difference. “Are my tits ugly?” I asked, as my self-esteem seem to be non-existent in that precise moment. Letting go of my hands above my head, he made direct eye content with me, and gave me a mischievous yet sinister look. Then took the open short ends and wrapping them around the fairly thin tree trunk, along with my arms stick in the sleeves, essentially tying me to the tree.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.