Summer Awakening - Cover

Summer Awakening

Copyright© 2021 by Michelle Marie

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Young Marie discovers her first love while exploring her budding sexually, while seeking acceptance from her devious new friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   ENF   Nudism  

My mom left shortly after our little nap, and I decided to take a shower as I was sticky and still a little bit “slimy” down there. As I stepped out of the shower, I started to reach for my oversized pink towel, but thought better of it. This is the new me. I’m not a little girl anymore. I’m going to have to accept my body and others will just have to deal with it!, I thought to myself. So I decided to “air dry” only toweling off my long strawberry blonde hair, that hung down just to the top of my butt. I then dried my feet as not to track water down the hall, and walked out of the bathroom naked and enjoying the cool air on my damp body.

I confidently strutted down the hall towards my room, however my confidence was very short-lived. For as I turned to enter my room, I ran smack dab into my cousin Shawn. “Ahh ... Shawn I’m naked! What are you doing! Get out of here!”, I exclaimed. “You’re the one practicing around naked ... and you mean OUR room.”, he said, as he took a step back to take me all in, and licking his lips. “Move!”, I said pushing him out of the way, and running over to the closet, in a sudden flash of modesty. Grabbing the first thing in my closet, I threw in on over my head, and reached around and grabbed the first pair of panties, out of my top dresser drawer.

When I stood up after sliding my panties on I turned towards him, to see him laying on MY bed with my ripped panties in his hand. “I can’t wait to hear the story behind these!”, he said holding them up and then sniffing them. “Give those back!”, I said jumping on the bed, and grabbing at his hands. Even though we were the same age he had apparently grew not just taller but stronger and more toned too.

It was apparent very early into our wrestling match that he was no longer the geeky boy I used to parade around and play dress up with. He quickly flipped me and straddled me pretty easily. Sitting up high on my tummy, pinning my both arms against the mattress with his knees on both sides. I was then I realized that the thin silk camisole that I had thrown on did little to cover up both at top and down below. To make matters worse, the panties I had grabbed, were my “special occasion”, very thin, light pink lace cheeky hipsters, that sat very low on my hips and were practically transparent.

He was wearing loose boxer shorts and a tight A-frame beater shirt. He apparently took it upon himself to get comfortable while I was washing up. Since he was using his weight and his legs to keep me pinned that meant his arms and hands were completely free. Completely free to reach back and grab my deep inner thigh and start tickling me, causing me to start laughing hysterically, and thrusting back and forth underneath him. However I was completely at his mercy and we both knew it. The more I squirmed, the more exposed my chest became. Until my right breast was fully exposed, and all but the tip of my nipple on left breast was on display as well.

At some point he turned his attention to the hand that was back behind him and now between my thighs. My squirming, flailing legs almost appeared as if I was humping his hand. His other hand was firmly on my chest for support, but unintentionally slid up my chest and firmly around my neck. I slowly stopped laughing and squirming, as his other hand and fingers changed from a wiggling to a rubbing motion as one side of panties were part way down my thigh, and the other side was pulled tight, exposing half my pussy. As he turned to face me, our eyes locked for a brief moment. The tip of his penis peaked out the side of his boxers. As his fingertips found the soft skin of my exposed lip, I felt the tip of his dick throbbing and twitching against my exposed nipple, dribbling a bead of thin fluid onto my breasts each time. He looked at me intently, as I felt his fingers slide deeper in between my pussy lips. Although I wasn’t “wet”, I was still moist from bathing, and it allowed me to feel the the friction of his curious exploration of my folds.

His rough erratic touching was no where close to the tingles I felt earlier, but letting him explore me, and feel me up at his will, took away my anxiety. I felt the fingertip of his middle finger rub and probe around my opening causing me to gasp and shake my head no. But he just laughed and probed deeper and deeper, as my mouth said no but I raised my head more and more. Increasing the pressure around my throat and in essence strangling myself with his hands.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.