Summer Awakening - Cover

Summer Awakening

Copyright© 2021 by Michelle Marie

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Young Marie discovers her first love while exploring her budding sexually, while seeking acceptance from her devious new friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   ENF   Nudism  

As soon as we walked through the door, Grammie hung her robe, and told me go get settled in. I went to the guest bedroom, sat my backpack and duffel bag down, and fell back onto the bed. The comforter was so soft, and still had that fresh linen scent from being washed. I closed my eyes and let my mind wander. I would like to tell you that in that moment, I was relaxed and in a state of sexual ecstasy, but in fact I was confused and anxious. The car ride and talk with my mother alone, was enough to blow my mind. The sexual awakening I received when we arrived, was overwhelming at best. Even more so, the butterflies, tingling, and throbbing, now seemed more like a painful pressure build up deep within. I was badly needing some type of relief.

“KERPLOP!”, BoJangles jumped up on the bed next to me, and rested his head on my tummy. It was endearing, almost as if he sensed my frustration. He looked up at me with those warm loving eyes as I pet him with my right hand. Then suddenly, like a switch went off, he was very in my hand, sniffing it really hard and began licking it hard. Then my fingers, as he stood up and walked over me a few times, before settling down between my parted legs. He continued to lick my fingers and my belly, that immediately sent shivers and goosebumps all over. I don’t know why I didn’t push him away. But for some reason its was more of a new sensation rather than something gross or grotesque. He was laying with his neck on my panty covered pussy, lapping away relentlessly at my navel and then the smooth softer area just above my panty line. As he licked, the rapid repetitive movement against my pussy felt weird, awkward, and I’m ashamed to say ... very good.

I closed my eyes and just let myself go. I subconsciously bent my legs and gently began shifting my hips upward in rhythm with his warm wet licks. Gawd it felt good but making me more and more anxious as the pressure grew. I reached up with my left hand and squeezed my left breast and started flicking my swollen puffy nipples. Nipples that were no longer inverted due to my state of desperation. Fuck! I needed release so bad. Then at the height of my frustration, yanked the crotch of my panties to the side with my right hand, causing them to rip open. A frantic tear, that started from the seam around my left leg, across the front, and leaving them held together by only a couple threads, leaving my pussy exposed to him. A swollen, throbbing pussy that was definitively wet, and I could feel my juices run down the crack of my butt, as I continued my thrusts upward.

“Ahhh ... gawd ... Yesssss ... liiiiick meeee!”, I moaned as I felt his long warm wet abrasive tongue, start to lick me deep between my thighs. First, long laps down around my tightly puckered sphincter. Then up through my lips, with the tip of his tongue caressing the underside of my enlarged clit, that was throbbing and sending electric shockwaves through my body. And lastly around and and just inside my vagina, as if he was trying to siphon my juices straight from the source. His aggressiveness was the perfect excuse to spread my legs wider for him, as I tore my panties completely off. Then I exploded into a massive orgasm that left my body trembling, and my mind in an unconscious state of euphoria, that will never be matched ... or so I thought at the time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.