Summer Awakening - Cover

Summer Awakening

Copyright© 2021 by Michelle Marie

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Young Marie discovers her first love while exploring her budding sexually, while seeking acceptance from her devious new friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   ENF   Nudism  

The cool breeze circulating though the car felt good on my bare chest, and I thought back to my momma’s earlier comment about the tractor ride. As we pulled up mom pulled her dress back up but told me just to leave mine off so I could show Grammie and Poppa how much I’ve “Grown” as she glanced down to my perky, almost full A-cup, budding mounds, capped with light pink puffy areolas with tiny pea sized innie nipples.

As soon as I opened the door, BoJangles leaped out and ran around the yard barking like a wild banshee. His barking and yelping signaled our arrival, as Grammie and Poppa walked out into the porch in their robes. I immediately ran up to them and gave them a big hug, and could tell they both were pleasantly surprised that I was already “undressed” for the occasion. Then one by one they leaned down and gave me a slow gentle, tender, semi-open mouth kiss on the lips. Everyone in my family kissed on the lips, but this kiss was definitely more “grown-up” and more wet than any kiss I’ve gotten before.

My mom then told me to get my bags as she stepped up on the porch to greet them with a hug and a kiss as well. As I retrieved my backpack and duffel bag I slowly walked back to where mom and Poppa where still embracing and kissing and using a little bit of their tongues. After about a long full minute of kissing, Grammie turned to my mom and jokingly said, “I feel I got cheated now on my hello kiss!” We turned to enjoy the beautiful view of the land from the porch, as we made small talk. Grammie stood behind me caressing my bare shoulders as well as the back of my neck and earlobe, as the cool air blew across my bare breasts. I shivered slightly as the tingles grew stronger between my legs, my slightly inverted nipples popped out fully erect, and goosebumps formed across my soft smooth milky pale skin.

As we stood there, I noticed out of the corner of my eye, Poppa standing behind my mom with his arms around her, with their fingers intertwined. She stood with her head tilted back slightly as he was whispering something in her ear making her giggle. In that moment I felt happiness and joy for her, for us. I also felt a little dumb, as I realized that the chemistry has always been there, I was just naïve.

I closed my eyes and leaned back against Grammie and felt the bare, erect nipples, pressed hard against my upper back, as her robe fell open. She lightly caressed the tops of my shoulders with her fingers trailing them down my upper chest, tracing the natural curve of my small mounds in between them, then circling down underneath. I felt her breath on my neck and my knees nearly buckled as she whispered in my ear... “Oh my little granddaughter isn’t so little anymore is she ... Do you like that hunny...” My breathing was heaving and all I could do was nod my head yes. “Umm ... yesssss ... good girl. You make Grammie so wet!”, she further whispered.

Time seemed to stand still. I didn’t know what she meant by make her wet, I thought maybe she meant that I made her hot and sweaty with lust, but I’d soon learn exactly what she meant. She shifted forward and with her left hand cupped my left breast and gently started to massage it. She then took my right arm and pulled it back behind me, placing my hand inside her robe. I felt her soft flat tummy and her crescent moon belly button piercing that had a little charm with a moonstone hanging from it. I gently toyed with it with my finger, causing her audibly gasp in my ear.

I suddenly jumped a bit as I felt her right hand on my bare tummy which tickled a bit. She traced the outer edge of my own belly button with her index finger and it led to the most intense feeling I’ve ever felt. That feeling can only be described as a ticklish itch deep between my thighs as she lightly scraped the tip of her finger nail across my nipples while caressing the inside lip of my innie belly button at the same time. I placed my left hand against the porch railing as my other hand behind me, unconsciously slid down her lower tummy and my fingers sliding through her soft bush, and into her warm, wet, sticky folds. I now knew exactly how “wet” I made her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.