Summer Awakening - Cover

Summer Awakening

Copyright© 2021 by Michelle Marie

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Young Marie discovers her first love while exploring her budding sexually, while seeking acceptance from her devious new friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   ENF   Nudism  

During the summer my parents would drop me off at my grandparent’s farm, where I would spend most of my summer break. My grandparents were fairly young in their late 50’s and were very much still living the hippie lifestyle of the 60’s and early 70’s. I remember my mom bringing me out here when I was younger for “family bonding” as she called it but to me it was very much like your common day family reunion or weekend cookouts.

I always enjoyed spending time out at my grandparents farm. The rules always seemed to fade away. While respect and curtesy for one another was always enforced, curse words, nudity, as well as Pagan rituals and traditions ran rampant. The thing I enjoyed most was I could sleep in and stay up as late as I wanted, I didn’t have to get dressed and could wear whatever I wanted, and nothing was ever mandatory. As a young teen, having free choice was amazing. I didn’t have to eat food I didn’t like, participate in activities I had no interest in, and was free to roam anywhere on the property I liked, as long as I took Mr. Bojangles, the family dog with me.

Mr BoJangles was always a loyal dog. While he was our family dog, he was unofficially MY dog. At the house he would always sleep with me at the door of my bed, and he would stay with me when I was out at the farm. My mom said it was good for him to roam and run free on the land and just be a dog. He was a mix of Australian Shepherd and German Shepherd, making him a highly intelligent and loyal dog, with natural instincts for out on the farm. Always barking and alerting me, and my parents/grandparents of any potential dangers.

The drive out to the farm was always so beautiful and peaceful. My mom would tell me stories about her days growing up on the farm, and what Grammie and Poppa where like as parents. She said they would sit out on the porch and watch her swing on the porch swing, while they would sing songs and pass the peace pipe back and forth. She said they would be partially or fully nude with a thin robe on and she would usually just be in her panties or just a Little T-shirt and nothing on underneath.

This was nothing that surprised me because enjoying the freedom and being one with nature was really a big deal to them, and even still with my mom, still til this day. I noticed a little smile as her voice trailed off and she lightly traced her upper lip with the tip of her tongue. “What is it mom?”, I asked inquisitively. Snapping back into reality and turning bright red with embarrassment, she said “Oh nothing hunny, was just thinking of your Poppa watching me on the porch swing...” as he voice trailed off. “Poppa watches me on the porch swing too sometimes.”, I added. “Oh that doesn’t surprise me one bit...” she laughed a bit. “He’s always been quite the voyeur.”

I noticed that dreamlike daze return and she began squeezing her thighs together as she set the cruise control. After a few minutes I broke the silence. “Momma, what is a voy ... voy-er...”, “Voyeur hunny”, she corrected me. “Well is normally associated with being a sexual fetish, but in reality, it’s some one who likes to watch things. Kinda like people watching” she further explained. “Some people get highly aroused or turned on sexually, watching people.”

“Is Poppa a Voyuer?” was my next logical question that made her smile and laugh. “Well I guess you could say Grammie and Poppa are both a voyeurs and your mother here has always been a bit of an exhibitionist, which is a very dangerous combo.”, she said with a mischievous smile. “Yes, I do enjoy being watched...”, she added, as she could foresee my next question.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.