Suzy as Fun With Her New Vibrator - Cover

Suzy as Fun With Her New Vibrator

by DirtyStoryLover40

Copyright© 2023 by DirtyStoryLover40

Erotica Sex Story: 59 year old Suzy as a lot of fun with her new vibrator.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Masturbation   Sex Toys   .

I walked into the living room, holding my new purple vibrator in my left hand, which was a gift from Master Adrian, it is 7 inch long and 4 inch round. I go lay down on the sofa and bring my vibrator close to my face, licking my lips as I do this.

I am imagining the vibrator is my Masters cock and say. “Do you want to fuck me, do you want your big cock inside of me”.

I now open my mouth wide and put the vibrator in, like I am performing oral sex, my new vibrator barely fits in, I suck it up and down about 6 times slowly before taking it out and turning it on, it makes a low humming sound, I start to run it over my body, first over my small tits which are covered by a tight pink satin button up blouse, I have no bra on underneath so I can feel the vibration of the vibrator on my nipples which soon become hard.

I now lift my black skirt up to my waist and bring the vibrator down to my black sheer knickers, and start to rub it up and down over my bald pussy through the material of my panties, Imagining that it is my Master licking me. I am very turned on doing this, and the fact my husband is filming me perform my Masters task, with a big smile on his face and a big bulge in his jeans just turned me on even more.

I started to rock my head side to side and make soft moaning noises as the vibrator did it’s job. I brought my right hand to my small 36aa breasts and began to massage them, squeezing them hardish. I now spoke again as if speaking to my Master saying. “I want you inside of me I want you to fuck me with your big cock”. I kept on rubbing the vibrator over my sheer knickered covered pussy for about another 30 seconds, that is when I started to have my first orgasm, I shouted out “This feels fucking great Master, now please fuck me your sub milf with your big cock.”

I sat up on the sofa, pulled my knickers off, spread my legs and slowly inserted the 7inch vibrator into my wet bald cunt. As the head of the vibrator went into my pussy I moaned out in pleasure “Yes fuck me Master, fuck me with your big hard cock, fuck me hard”.

I began to plunge the vibrator into my cunt with abandon, Imagining my Master is fucking me hard, fucking me balls deep, I turn the vibrator up to its highest setting, and carry on thrusting it in and out of my cunt, I shout out. “That’s it Master fuck me hard, ram your cock in and out of my cunt”

A about a minute later I lift my hips up off the sofa, meeting the thrusts delivered by my hand, I clamp my thighs together on the vibrator and cry out as my second orgasm of the afternoon makes my whole body tremor.

“Haaaaah, Ahhhh, Mmmmmmh, Aggggh, Hngggh, Hyaaa, aaaaah f-fuck it feels so fucking good”. I plunge the vibrator back in deeply into my pussy, as i lose control.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.