Playing House With Uncle George - Cover

Preview

Playing House With Uncle George

by George Foxx

Copyright© 2021 by George Foxx

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Consensual, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Fiction, Sharing, Polygamy/Polyamory, White Male, Oriental Female, Anal Sex, Cream Pie, Exhibitionism, Oral Sex, Safe Sex, Size, Small Breasts,

Fiction Sex Story: Three young women find a man who is fifty years their senior meets all of their needs much better than men their own age ever could. Characters talk about sex acts, but do not actually do those things. One character has rape fantasies and they are discussed, but there are no rapes or acts of violence. There are also incest and impregnation fantasies, but no acts of incest and no pregnancies.

Trigger Warning:

RAPE fantasies

One of the female characters has “rape fantasies.” Now these are upper-middle class fantasies, not gun to the head or knife to the throat type. There is no violence. An over 21, but under 30-year-old young woman imagines being mind controlled and compelled to enthusiastically copulate, love the way it feels, and frequently think of how much she wants a repeat performance. Pretty vanilla stuff, but you HAVE been warned.

Zero Political Correctness

The male protagonist is an old guy. He thinks and talks like guys who drove trucks or fixed cars in the 1950s. Most of the time he just thinks it, but in this story, I try to be accurate and authentic about what’s going on in a guy’s brain when he sees a girl who looks fuckable and the differences in how guys think when a girl really blows us away. If you get offended by that kind of stuff, please skip this story.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.