My Perverted Family - Cover

My Perverted Family

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 3: The Seduction of Kim

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Seduction of Kim - A deeply perverted "swinging" couple engages in all kinds of nasty sex while on vacation and upon returning home seduces their 14 year old daughter into joining them....

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

They had been home two days. Art was at work while Carol, sunning herself next to their secluded backyard pool, had been slowly masturbating. She was naked, and the moderate temperature of the sunshine felt erotic and exciting on her body. God how she loved to expose herself, even when no one was watching. Her pussy was drenched as she slowly fondled herself. All afternoon she had been conjuring up visions of their daughter doing all kinds of nasty things with Art and herself. And in another moment or two Kim was due home from school. Carol would hardly wait.

“Mom, I’m home,” Kim cried out as she entered the foyer.

“I’m out here, honey,” Carol shouted back, her heart pounding as she thought about what she intended to do.

“Hi Mom!” Kim said, walking outside to the pool area. She was wearing a form-fitting tank top, and a short skirt. The thin bra beneath the top did little to hide the young girl’s large breasts and prominent nipples, and Carol felt a twinge of heat tingle in her pussy at the sight of her daughter’s mature figure.

“Hi baby. How was school?” Carol said, slowly removing her fingers from her glistening cunt. She knew she was wet, and that Kim could see the cunt juices smeared on Carol’s thighs, and that, too, thrilled her.

“I ... uh ... it ... it was fine,” Kim stammered, staring at her mother’s exposed, juicy cunt.

“Good, baby. Come give me a kiss,” Carol said, turning toward her daughter, purposely letting one leg down onto the ground next to the chaise lounge on which she was lying, exposing the pink flesh of her wet cunt even more.

Kim stared at the gaping pussy, at the juices glistening there, and like a zombie walked slowly toward her mother’s naked body, unable to tear her gaze away from the exciting scene presented to her by her mother. Carol, Kim knew, was still a very desirable woman. At only 32 years old her mother still had the body of a college coed, and her breasts were even bigger than Kim’s. What she didn’t realized was that her mother had apparently recently shaved all the hair off her pussy. Kim had seen Carol naked before, of course ... in the shower, or getting dressed ... but her mother had always had a full bush of black hair covering her pussy. Now her mother’s cunt was as naked as a baby’s, and the wet juices smeared all over it and her thighs was as exciting an image as Kim had ever seen.

“What’s wrong, darling?” Carol asked, grinning. Then... “Oh ... you haven’t seen my shave job before, have you. Your father did that to me on the cruise. He said it made it nicer for him when he ... well ... I’m sure you know what I mean,” Carol smiled seductively.

“I ... geesh, Mother. This conversation is embarrassing,” Kim blushed, still staring at Carol’s naked pussy.

“Is it? Why, honey?” Carol asked tenderly. “Come here. Sit next to me,” she continued.

Kim walked over and sat on the edge of the chaise, between Carol’s outstretched legs, still staring at the blatant nudity of her mother’s pussy.

“Does it bother you to see me like this, baby?” Carol asked softly.

“No ... I ... I guess not. I know you and Daddy ... well...”

“We what, baby? Fuck? Suck each other?” Carol teased.

“MOTHER! Geez!” Kim said, her face turning crimson.

“Honey, it’s okay to talk about sex. Your father and I love it. And so will you. So DO you, if I’m not mistaken based on how hard you come when you masturbate,” Carol said.

“OH my GOD, Mother! I ... I don’t even know what you’re TALKING about,” Kim stammered, her face growing even redder.

“It’s nothing to be ashamed of, baby,” Carol said, stroking the hair from her daughter’s face. “Masturbation is fun. And everyone does it. Hell, I’ve been masturbating out here all afternoon,” Carol laughed.

“Oh my God, Mother ... what ... what’s come OVER you?” Kim said, smiling now, looking again at her mother’s wet pussy.

“Nothing, baby. It’s perfectly normal for a man, or a woman, to masturbate. Your father and I know you do it. It’s okay.”

“DADDY KNOWS???” Kim gasped.

“Well of course he knows, sweetheart.”

“How ... how does HE know?” Kim asked, mortified.

“He knows because I told him I saw you. I got up to adjust the heat one night and heard you moaning, so I looked in on you. I watched as you played with yourself until you came, and it was a beautiful sight, baby. In fact it got me so hot I went back to our bedroom and sucked off your father until he came in my mouth. God watching you made me hot. It made him hot, too, when I told him about it. You’re a very sexy, beautiful young woman, you know, Kim, and just because he’s your father doesn’t mean he doesn’t notice these,” Carol said, reaching out to softly touch one of Kim’s breasts.

“MOTHER! Oh my God I can’t believe this.”

“Believe it, baby, because it’s true. You are a very attractive, very sexy young woman, and any man in his right mind would love to fuck you ... including your father!”

“DADDY?” Kim gasped.

“Of course, darling. Hey, your father is a handsome man, and a lot of women would like him to fuck them.”

“I ... I know he is, Mother. But ... he ... he’s my own FATHER!” Kim said. As she spoke Carol noticed the young girls nipples growing harder.

“Well judging from these,” Carol said, touching Kim’s nipples gently, “it appears the idea of your father fucking you is turning you on!”

“Oh my God Mother I can’t believe you! I can’t believe you’re saying these things to me,” Kim said, sweating now, her pussy tingling so badly she knew she had to go pee or she would just die. “I ... I have to go pee, Mother.”

Kim got up to leave, and Carol said, “Darling ... afterward, why don’t you come out and join me. It’s a beautiful day for a swim, and we can hit the hot tub afterward.”

“Okay,” Kim said, rushing to the bathroom next to her room. She lowered her skirt and panties, then sat on the toilet, feeling the gush of piss as it squirted out of her. When she closed her eyes and let the sensation wash over her it felt almost like an orgasm to the young girl. God she was hot right now ... so fucking hot ... the conversation with her mother had excited her enormously, and she knew she just had to come.

Reaching between her legs, Kim began slowly rubbing her swollen clit, letting the last of her warm piss flow over her fingers, using it to massage her clit. “OH GODDDDD!” she gasped as the orgasm slammed into her. It felt SO fucking good to do this ... to masturbate while she was pissing. Slowly, on fire now with the kind of perverted lust it took to do something like this, Kim brought her wet fingers to her lips, sniffed them, then sucked them and drool spit on them before inserting them into her pussy. Then sucked her tangy juices off the fingers of her wet hand as her other fingers continued to rub her clit, quickly bringing her to yet another wonderful orgasm.

“ ... any man in his right mind would love to fuck you ... including your father!” Your father ... your father ... your father would love to fuck you. The words rang in Kim’s mind like a dose of Spanish Fly. If only her mother knew how often Kim masturbated while fantasizing about fucking Art. And now ... to learn that her father had actually thought about it ... well ... it was just too exciting ... too incredible ... yet it must be true.

Kim rose, washed her hands and face, then changed into a bikini. As she looked in the mirror she realized what her mother had said was probably true. “A lot of men really WOULD love to fuck me,” she thought, cupping her erect breasts in her hands, admiring her hard, flat belly and long, beautiful legs. Kim knew her face was pretty, too, with long dark hair hanging straight down over her shoulders, parted in the middle, framing her beautiful green eyes and dark complexion. Kim knew the guys in school lusted after her, as did some of her teachers, but she was too shy to ever acknowledge it. And now her mother was telling her that her very own father lusted after her as well ... her knight in shining armor ... her hero ... her ... her FATHER! God it was exciting.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.