My Perverted Family - Cover

My Perverted Family

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 2: Returning5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Returning5 - A deeply perverted "swinging" couple engages in all kinds of nasty sex while on vacation and upon returning home seduces their 14 year old daughter into joining them....

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Back on the cruise ship, and in their cabin again, Art and Carol had just returned from an afternoon around the pool. “So, baby ... what did you think about our little trip into Mexico?” Art asked.

“I loved it!” Carol said. “God it was SO fucking exciting! I never dreamed women really fucked animals ... especially a HORSE! I only thought things like that happened in fiction ... not real life!”

“Believe me, it happens. Much more often with dogs, but with horses, too, and other animals as well. The world is full of perverts, baby, including us! I know of web site where they have tons of videos of women having all kinds of sex with dogs, horses and even pigs, so hell yes it happens, as you saw yourself,” Art grinned. “And from the look on your face while that gal was getting pumped by that horse’s cock it looked like you might have enjoyed it, too.”

“Oh God, Art ... I don’t think I could even fuck an animal,” Carol blushed, secretly knowing full well she very well could do just that if hot enough.

“So for now men’s cocks and an occasional pussy are enough, right?”

“Yes, darling. I love our life just the way it is ... except for one thing.”

“What’s that, baby?” Art asked.

“I sometimes wish we could have more privacy around the house. But with a 14 year old daughter snooping around all the time it’s pretty hard to be as uninhibited as I’d like. She almost caught Bill fucking me last week, remember? She was supposed to be spending the night with Jill and came home with a headache. If we hadn’t heard the car door slam she would have walked right in on us with her mother getting fucked by a man who was definitely NOT her father!”

“Yeah, that was a close one. But you know ... I was thinking ... Kim IS 14 now ... she’s not a kid anymore.”

“Certainly not with THOSE tits she isn’t,” Carol mused, thinking about the beautiful pair of 34C breasts her daughter was blossoming these days.

“Do you think she fucks yet?” Art asked.

“I don’t know ... I don’t think so,” Carol replied, “but I know she masturbates. I heard her the other night when I got up to adjust the heat.”

“Really? No shit? Wow,” Art said, picturing the vision of his sexy daughter playing with herself. “Did you look in on her?”

“Yes. I did. I opened her door just a crack and watched her. Remember when I came back to bed and blew you that time? That was because of what I saw her doing. I was so hot I had to restrain myself to keep from walking right in on her. God, Art, I wanted to go in and eat her so badly, but I settled for a mouthful of cum from you instead.”

“Maybe she would have liked it,” Art grinned.

“Perhaps she would have, I don’t know. I do know she’s been dressing sexier lately. Maybe it’s time I had a talk with her about sex.”

“I wish you would. And for sure it’s time you got her on the pill. Take her to Bill. If you can work it right, suck his cock while she watches, and then have him fuck her in front of you and tell her about us. Hell, she might even want me to fuck her!” Art smiled. “God knows I’d love to get into that tight little pussy. Fuck! Look at my dick just from thinking about it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.