My Perverted Family - Cover

My Perverted Family

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 1: Mexico

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: Mexico - A deeply perverted "swinging" couple engages in all kinds of nasty sex while on vacation and upon returning home seduces their 14 year old daughter into joining them....

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

“How did I get here?” Carol wondered. Yet here she was, sitting in a darkened auditorium in Tijuana, her pulse racing, heart pounding in her chest. Next to her husband watched in anxious anticipation as a young girl was brought to the center of the stage. Two Mexican men helped position her in a black leather harness, suspending her in air, her legs spread. She was naked, and Art could see she was also excited and perhaps a bit frightened.

“My God, Art ... is she really going to let a horse fuck her?” Carol asked, feeling a dampness in her pussy. All around her couples attired in dress clothes were watching as intently as Art and Carol. Some of the men were openly fondling their companion’s breasts ... some through the thin fabric of the women’s gowns ... others reaching inside to lift naked breasts out of their dresses, exposing them to anyone interested in seeing them.

“Yes, darling ... she really is going to fuck a horse ... AFTER she sucks its cock,” Art continued, casually unzipping his trousers. Carol glanced down as Art took out his erect dick, stroking it slowly. A thrill coursed through her body, and she felt a burst of wetness drenching her pussy. Unable to contain herself, she reached between her legs, spreading them for better access to her swollen clit. Rubbing it slowly, Carol moaned, feeling the wetness in her panties. From outside, a barn door opened, then closed, and Carol’s eyes grew wider as another Mexican, this one a naked woman, led a large horse into the arena toward the woman in the harness.

“Jesus!” Carol moaned, staring at the horse’s cock. Already it was dangling from its crotch, hanging down perhaps two feet. It looked as long and as thick as Art’s arm, and she knew only too well what that felt like inside her pussy. Carol trembled with excitement, rubbing herself more openly now, her legs splayed open, skirt pulled up above her thighs. Next to her a man took out his cock and began fondling it as he gazed at Carol’s now exposed panties. Carol didn’t care ... she was so focused on the girl and the horse now that she hardly moved when the stranger next to her began rubbing her thigh.

“Watch now, darling. She’s going to suck the cock,” Art said, his voice husky, sexy. The naked Mexican woman guided the horse over next to the woman in the harness, positioning the horse so its hind quarters were next to the woman’s face. The woman looked at the cock in anticipation, the fear and excitement in her eyes evident to the audience.

In front of Carol a woman was disrobing, removing her dress completely. She wore a bra that cut beneath her breasts, leaving them naked, and Carol could see the woman wore no panties, her shaved cunt glistening in pussy juice as she, too, rubbed herself. The man next to Carol was touching her fingers now, moving them aside, taking access to her wet pussy as the naked Mexican woman began to masturbate the horse, aiming its cock at the constrained woman’s face.

“Suck eet!” the standing woman commanded, and when the other woman opened her mouth, the horse’s cock was rubbed over her lips and tongue.

“Oh fuck!” Carol groaned, reaching down to her pussy, pulling the panties aside so the man next to her could finger-fuck her.

Art noticed what the man was doing to Carol and grinned. “Having fun, darling?”

“Yes!” Carol hissed, feeling the man’s fingers sliding inside her. She began unbuttoning her blouse, letting it fall open then to reveal her naked breasts, on fire with lust as she watched the woman on stage sucking the big animal’s enormous cock. “Oh, Art. Look at her!”

“You wish it was you, don’t you, darling,” he grinned knowingly.

“I ... I don’t know ... perhaps,” Carol moaned, fucking up off her chair as the man next to her probed her pussy with two, then three fingers.

“You’d let that horse fuck you, too, wouldn’t you, darling. My beautiful slut. You’d fuck anything with a cock, wouldn’t you, my whore,” Art moaned, his cock rigid now. Carol noticed a woman on her knees next to Art, sucking her husband’s cock, licking it as Art helped Carol off with her blouse.

“I ... oh God, yes, I probably would. That champagne we had at dinner is really getting to me, darling. And that woman ... oh God, Art, look!”

On stage the naked woman was positioning the horse between the constrained woman’s thighs now, the cock on the horse stiffer, and very long. As the audience watched in awe, the naked woman first began rubbing the horse’s cockhead over the restrained woman’s wet pussy. Then she began inserting the obscene cock into the woman’s cunt ... deeper and deeper ... until the animal suddenly took over on its own.

“OHHH!” the woman screamed as the horse lunged into her, sliding its cock deeply inside the woman’s stretched pussy, fucking the woman now. “OHHHH!” the woman screamed, again ... and again ... and again, with each thrust of the horse’s cock into her cunt.

Carol was moaning loudly as she tugged off her wet panties, tossing them to Art. Then she begged the man next to her to fuck her. “Stand up!” he commanded, moving behind Carol, bending her forward, her arms on the seat in front of her, her naked, hairy cunt dripping pussy juices from it as the man positioned his cock at the entrance of Carol’s cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.