Addie's Great-grandbabies - Cover

Addie's Great-grandbabies

by Sakka

Copyright© 2021 by Sakka

Incest Sex Story: In this likely final installment of the "Addie" saga ~ set 17 years after parts 1 and 2 ~ Jimmy not only learns that he may have impregnated his superannuated grandmother Addie yet again (with a fourth baby), but also impregnates his first two teenage daughters by Addie as well.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Cream Pie   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   .

In this likely final installment of the “Addie” saga ~ set 17 years after parts 1 and 2 ~ Jimmy not only learns that he may have impregnated his superannuated grandmother Addie yet again (with a fourth baby), but also impregnates his first two teenage daughters by Addie as well.


As Jimmy stood in the terminal at SFO, it occurred to him that it was almost exactly 17 years now since he’d first fucked his grandmother Addie in this very terminal. Even the boarded-up kiosk where they’d first done it was still there, and it caused him a twinge of arousal to remember how he’d first pumped her from behind with furious intensity ~ just feet away from nearby travelers ~ unaware that 56-year old Addie would conceive two of his daughters after he blew his first epic nut inside her. Then, less than a year later he impregnated Addie again with a baby boy, joining two sons he unexpectly fathered with his mother Margie and yet another son he planted in his older sister Hannah...

Gotta stop thinking about that, Jimmy thought, realizing his boner was now very obvious as he remembered the tight, wet pussies of his grandmother, mom and sister. As subtly as he could he adjusted his erection, then felt embarrassing new wood as he heard the PA announce the arrival of Flight 890 from Tokyo/Narita ~ Addie’s flight.

Then Addie was there, flanked by two girls that could only be their daughters. Jimmy, of course, recognized Samantha and Victoria, but just a year before they’d seemed much younger and demure when he saw them in their high school fuku in Chiba. Now 16, the twins looked very adult, wearing chunky black sandals and black socks that came just shy of their pleated skirts barely long enough to cover their pussies. Then again, they technically were adults in Japan, old enough to legally marry and have such relations...

“Otousan!” the girls said, coming up to embrace their father. Curly-haired Victoria was more effusive, while Samantha was quieter with her hair pushed back by a headband, but both girls had fine firm bosoms and Jimmy hoped they wouldn’t think his boner for Addie was actually for them.

“Um ... konnichiwa,” Jimmy said. “Welcome to America.”

The girls backed up to bow politely.

“Is Teddie with you?” Jimmy asked, speaking of their brother.

“No,” Samantha said. “I think he’d rather rather play baseball.”

“And play with Aoki,” Victoria added with a smirk.

“The housemaid...?” Jimmy asked.

Victoria shrugged, and Jimmy turned to Addie. As beautiful as ever, Addie could easily pass for a lady half her age with her curly red hair, double-D bosom and a short skirt that showed off her shapely legs and red fuck-me sandals. But wait a moment, Jimmy thought; is Addie PREGNANT? His 73-year old grandmother...?

But there was no denying her bump as Addie fell into his embrace; she was easily eight months along, if not more.

“Grandma,” he said, feeling Addie’s taut bump between them; “are you pregnant?”

“Oh, don’t worry,” she replied, openly fondling Jimmy’s erection through his pants, “it’s not really mine. I’m just carrying a surrogate for Aiko.”

“But damn, you’re huge! Should you be flying when you’re this far along?”

“I’m just 33 weeks,” Addie said. “I won’t pop until after the girls go back to school.”

Jimmy supposed that to be about four weeks ~ though that was still cutting it close with a baby on the way. Turning his thoughts to the baby’s parents, he supposed the ‘Aiko’ Addie mentioned was Maeida Aiko ~ young wife of the son of Addie’s husband in Japan. Said husband of Addie’s was industrialist Maeida Ren ~ about the same age as Addie, and instrumental in keeping Jimmy, Addie, Margie and Hannah out of prison 16 years earlier. As it happened, Jimmy’s estranged father Frank had been very angry with his mother after their divorce, and he quickly realized that Margie, Addie and Hannah were having incestuous relations with Jimmy as the unmarried ladies began popping out babies right and left with Jimmy as the only likely father. Before the ladies could be arrested, howver ~ and separated from their infant children ~ Ren stepped forward as an old friend from Addie’s childhood to offer them sanctuary in a remote corner of Chiba Prefecture. Unknown to anyone in her family, Addie had been an exchange student in Japan as a teenager and just happened to give birth to a son fathered by young Maeida Ren when she was 16 ~ surprisingly welcome to Ren since an heir (discreetly abdopted by his otherwise infertile wife) would insure his ascendance to chairmanship of the Maeida Corporation. Then, 40 years later when Addie had two young daughters fathered by her grandson and another baby on the way, Ren arranged to get her, Margie and Hannah and their children out of the USA before California authorities could prosecute them for incest.

As for Jimmy, he elected to remain in California to look after the estates of his unexpected baby-mothers, with Frank unable to prove incest with mothers and babies now far away and under the protection of a powerful business magnate. Inheriting Addie’s home and finishing college, Jimmy then took up a career as an accountant, but never considered getting a wife or girlfriend. As far as Jimmy was concerned, his grandmother was his true love and he was only slightly resentful when Mr. Maeida took her as his bride. If it helped keep Addie, his mother and sister and their babies safe, it was a small price to pay.

Nor did Jimmy entirely do without contact with Addie, Margie and Hannah; he flew to Japan several times through the years and was glad to see that all three ladies found gainful employment in the Maeida Corporation. Further, his six children seemed quite at home in rural Chiba ~ naturally ‘gaijin’ in appearance and subject to prejudice, but also admired for their bilingual fluency. The only wrinkle in their happiness was that none of them qualified for Japanese citizenship and thus depended on the good graces of Mr. Maeida to shield them from deportation. And so it went for 15 years ~ until just one month earlier Jimmy’s father died in a car crash. Without him hovering like a specter, Addie, her daughter, granddaughter and their babies could safely travel to America again. None of them seriously considered a permanent move now with so much of their life overseas, but this first trip Addie took with Jimmy’s oldest daughters would test the waters and give the girls a first look at the country they hadn’t seen since they were toddlers.

Then a thought occurred to Jimmy; he’d last visited Japan eight months ago.

“Grandma,” he whispered, resting a hand on her belly; “you know we did fuck at Christmas in Chiba. Could this be my...?”

“Oh, don’t be silly,” Addie laughed. “You know I’m too old to make a baby.”

Addie then turned to Samantha and Victoria.

“Girls, go wait for our luggage at the baggage carousel, would you?”

“Hai, Okaasan!”

As the girls scampered off, Jimmy then felt Addie squeeze him extra hard and there was no denying his wood.

“Now let’s fuck,” Addie said.

“Jesus, Addie, aren’t you married?”

“Well, that didn’t stop us at Christmas. Plus Ren is 6000 miles away and you’re right here...”

Addie glanced around (while still stroking Jimmy’s penis) and recognized the same kiosk Jimmy had earlier.

“Hey, isn’t that the first place we fucked?”

“Maybe...?”

“Awesome; now let’s celebrate where we made those little cuties.”

“Okay...” Jimmy said weakly, hoping it wasn’t too obvious as his pregnant grandmother steered him by the cock into the abandoned kiosk, her spike heels clip-clopping on the polished airport floor. Then alone inside the structure, Jimmy ran his hands over Addie’s swollen tummy and had to wonder if she was telling the truth about Christmas. Addie’s muscles were stretched tight around the baby, and he could feel it kick inside her.

“Do you know what it is?” Jimmy asked.

“It’s a girl,” Addie replied, opening Jimmy’s fly to fondle his erection. Then as pre-cum began to ooze out, Addie turned to lift her skirt, drop her panties and present her creamy lady-hole to her grandson.

Without delay, Jimmy tucked his helmet inside Addie and she gave a satisfied moan as she felt him slide his full length inside her ~ seven good inches plus a little extra as again he reached around to feel her bump. To be sure, Addie had to be too old to conceive on her own, but Jimmy had thought that as well 17 years earlier when he planted his daughter/aunts inside Addie. Now Jimmy was fucking Addie faster, pushing her forward on her high heels and making her clench and squeeze her inside muscles with every plunging thrust. Though Addie had already borne five children (her love-child with Ren, Margie of course, and his own three babies), Addie was still an incredible fuck, with a wonderful snap in her pussy, transporting Jimmy to ecstasy every time he smashed his balls into her love-mound.

“Fuck, I’m close, Grandma...”

“Me too,” Addie whimpered, rolling her ass to increase Jimmy’s pleasure. Then Jimmy forced himself to slow down, trying to hold off his nut as his helmet kissed her womb repeatedly, slathered in slurping wetness just inches from the baby.

But Addie didn’t want it slow; taking over, she smashed her hips back against Jimmy twice and got the message across. Jimmy started pumping Addie hard again, making her tremble as an orgasm racked her body.

“Fuck, you’re making me come...!” Addie gasped, grasping Jimmy’s shaft tightly on every inward plunge, and bathing it in rivers of fresh wetness. Now Jimmy too had no choice but to cum; grasping Addie by her hips, he smashed two more hard thrusts into her pussy, then exploded in the grip of her milking muscles, splashing her cervix with pulsing eruptions of semen. Then still more blasted from his peehole, filling every crevice, nook and cranny of Addie’s pussy, then overflowing her to gurgle down the backs of her thighs.

“Oh, your grandma needed that,” Addie purred, gripping her grandson’s shaft as it continued to ooze inside her. “But don’t push too deep or you might get the baby pregnant.”

Jimmy was incredulous, mashed as he was balls-deep inside her.

“Is that possible...?”

“Probably not,” Addie said, squeezing Jimmy’s meat again. “Your Grandma is just teasing you.”

Jimmy then gasped as Addie squeezed his cock especially hard, wringing every last bit of cum from his cock, then letting him slip out as more of his spunk spilled down her legs.

“Now, shall we see if the girls got the luggage?”

“Okay.”


Just moments later, as Jimmy followed Addie’s clip-clopping heels out of the kiosk, she reached back to clutch at his cock again through his pants.

“Jesus, Grandma, you’re insatiable!”

“And you’re hard again,” Addie said, taking obviously delight in teasing him now with hundreds of fellow travelers all around. “So, do you still work at the firm?”

“Yes, um ... Grandma,” Jimmy replied, uncomfortably aware of his desire to fuck Addie again just minutes after pumping her full of his cum. “I still still live in your old house, and work for the same accounting firm.”

“Wife?” Addie asked, stroking her grandson’s cock up and down; “girlfriend?”

“No, I only have one love,” Jimmy replied: “Addie.”

Addie smiled, pausing to stroke Jimmy extra-hard and kiss him with her tongue. Now he was glad he’d just cum, or he surely would have blown another load in his pants right there.

Though now in full view of many others, Jimmy gave in to the pleasure of his grandmother’s sensual kiss and hand-job, feeling fresh pre-cum ooze from his tip.

“Grandma, people will see!”

“So they see. Come on, let’s go find the girls.”

Trying to keep his boner from being too obvious, Jimmy wasn’t helped by a lovely view of Addie’s sexy legs and heels (and his cum running down the backs of her thighs) as he followed her to the baggage carousel. There, Samantha and Victoria were just now collecting their suitcases.

“Okaasan,” Victoria said, “will you show us your house now?”

“Of course; but aren’t you tired?”

“No, we spent 12 hours resting on the airplane. Let’s go, go, go!”

Jimmy replied by helping the girls heft four suitcases onto a luggage cart and then helped them move the carts out to his car in the adjacent parking lock. All the while he kept looking discreetly at the cute asses of Samantha and Victoria, continuously amazed that his incestuous coupling with Addie had produced such beautiful girls. Back when Addie first told him she was pregnant 17 years ago, he was afraid their scrambled incestuous DNA could only result in disaster (and a double disaster when it turned out she was having twins). But the girls seemed just as perfect as could be, and he felt more than a little fatherly pride as passing men discreetly admired their long legs, boobs and tight asses.

Then Jimmy slid in behind the wheel, and he barely had the car started before Addie was at it again, fishing Jimmy’s cock out of his fly. With their girls just feet away, Jimmy gave Addie a sharp look but she seemed unconcerned. Instead, she made small-talk with the girls (while continuing to give Jimmy a handjob), telling them about interesting sights to observe as they headed north along Highway 101. Jimmy only counted it a saving grace that Addie didn’t then go down on him, instead stroking the shaft with her left hand and using her thumb to tease pre-cum from his helmet. Soon his cock was rock-hard and beet red, and he tried not to moan too obviously as he moved discreetly into the slow lane, hoping to avoid killing them all.

“Otousan,” Victoria said, “do you always drive so slowly?”

“Safety first!” Jimmy managed, sparing a glance at Addie and now seeing that she’d hiked up her skirt to play with her own pussy. Between that, the sight of his grandmother’s swollen belly and sexy legs, Jimmy gave up resisting as they approached San Francisco and fired a fountain of cum across the steering wheel, followed by a second and third blast as Addie squeezed his shaft at the base.

“Unghhh...!”

“Otousan,” Samantha said, “are you all right?”

“Just a little cramp...” Jimmy said, clutching his neck.

“We should help with that,” Victoria said, and Jimmy quickly tucked his cock away as two pairs of hands came up to massage his shoulders. And Addie, thankfully, lowered her skirt.

“That does feel good...” Jimmy said of the massage, though he was glad they were finally nearing the end of their drive.

“I’m curious, though, Grandma,” Jimmy said, as he finally reached the driveway of Addie’s two-story house. “Why didn’t Mom and Sis want to come with you on this trip?”

“Well, this is mainly just a summer jaunt for the girls,” Addie replied; “plus they knew I wanted to fuck you every chance I got.”

“Grandma!” Jimmy exclaimed, slamming hard on the brakes.

“Otousan,” Samantha said, “you’re not a very good driver.”

“I think he’s just awkward,” Victoria said to Samantha. Then to Jimmy: “Come on, we know you two like to fuck.”

“You ... do?”

“Well, you made us, didn’t you?”

Dumbstruck, Jimmy now wondered if he and Addie HAD made a couple of freaks.

“Anyway,” Addie added, “I think Margie and Hannah are still a bit skittish about the USA ~ still afraid of your father, even though he’s dead, the asshole.”

“Grandma, we shouldn’t speak ill of the dead.”

“That’s very Japanese of you,” Addie replied, running her hand along the side of Jimmy’s face, then dropping her hand back down to his groin. “Now let’s get the girls settled in, and fuck.”


Still addled by his daughters’ awareness of his lust for Addie, Jimmy was nonetheless certain he didn’t have to be subtle about it after settling the girls into their nice large guest room downstairs. After giving the girls a small tour of the house and inviting them to make themselves at home, Jimmy followed his grandmother upstairs to her old bedroom, left decorated much as she’d last left it herself before scrambling to flee the country more than a decade earlier.

Not that either of them was too concerned about decor. Despite being hugely pregnant, Addie dropped to her knees to suck Jimmy’s erection, brought Jimmy close to his third nut of the day, then invited him to lie back on the bed so she could impale herself upon him. Still wearing her fuck-me sandals (but nothing else), Addie then ground her clitoris between their pubic bones until she came, then came again as Jimmy’s helmet punched her womb with every downward thrust. Between Addie’s slippery tightness, the sight of her big boobs oozing milk, and her huge bump, Jimmy was doubly glad now he’d already cum twice or he’d never endure that...

“You’ve still got stamina,” Addie gasped, taking a break to sit still on her grandson’s pole. “I like that...”

Then she was grinding again, slurping and sucking at Jimmy’s cock with her pussy, and he rested his hands on her belly.

“Seriously, Addie, IS this my daughter?”

“Time will tell,” Addie said, tucking her sandal-shod feet under Jimmy’s thighs as she worked toward another come. Frowning slightly ~ but not wanting to push the issue ~ Jimmy then reached up to fondle Addie’s boobs, loving how readily milked dribbled from her nipples. Addie also remembered how fond Jimmy was of that, and leaned forward so she could suckle him with her left tit, feeding him as if he himself were a baby.

“Your milk is sweet,” Jimmy said, switching to her right tit even as milk continue to pour from her right.

“It’s all that clean living in Japan,” Addie said. “Good food and sake make for a healthy grandma.”

“You mean a sexy grandma,” Jimmy said, letting go of Addie’s tit as she picked up her grinding again. If Jimmy had ever been more in love with Addie he couldn’t imagine it; glowing in her pregnancy, and pouring forth milk like a mother goddess, she was surely more than he deserved.

Then Jimmy felt his third nut of the day boiling up, and hoped it would be an apt offering for the goddess.

“Addie, fuck...!” he gasped, as Addie’s inside flesh wrung him; “you’re making me cum...!”

And indeed it was quite a nut; thrusting upward as Addie pushed down, Jimmy exploded inside her with titanic force, and continued to cum as seeming pints of his semen filled her to overflowing.

“And cumming lots...” Addie purred, feeling Jimmy’s spunk overflow her hole to spill down her thighs.

His heart racing, and covered with sweat, Jimmy then lay enervated, unable to so much as move while Addie’s continued to milk him inside her.

“Grandma, is it strange that the girls know we like to fuck? Or that, you know, they know I’m your grandson AND their father?”

“I don’t think you watch enough hentai,” Addie replied with a smile; “that’s hardly the strangest thing you’ll see in Japan.”

Still impaled on Jimmy, Addie then resumed rolling her hips, and throttled Jimmy’s cock until he sprang fully stiff inside her again...


Her horniness aside, though, Addie wasn’t completely neglectful of her daughters. After indulging in a first day of nearly non-stop sex with Jimmy (which happened to be a Friday Jimmy was taking off from work), Addie suggested that Jimmy show the girls around the bay area while she remained at home to tend to other affairs. Much to his surprise, the girls were well familiar with the Golden Gate Bridge as a symbol of America, but less so with wonders like Muir Woods and Chinatown (where Jimmy was intrigued to learn that his daughters could recognize quite a bit of Chinese, though they could barely speak a word of it).

“Don’t they teach you Chinese in school? I mean, like, the country is right there next to you.”

“Oh, no,” Samantha said. “We only learn English. Lots of boring English.”

“So you don’t like English?”

“Oh don’t mind her,” Victoria said, taking her father by the arm. “English is fun! Go go go!”

Then a ferry ride around the bay and a baseball game rounded out that Saturday, leaving Jimmy proud again as he noticed more than one stranger at the game admiring his girls.

“Now,” Victoria said, as they returned to Jimmy’s car, “you can go back home and fuck Okaasan.”

“Jesus, Victoria,” Jimmy said, “isn’t that weird to you?”

“No, we know you like to fuck. And she did give you a good handjob the other day.”

“Jesus, you saw that?”

“You did cum all over the steering wheel, Otousan.”

“But it’s a good sign,” Samantha added, “that you can cum so much. It must make Okaasan happy when you cum in her.”

Jimmy took a moment to try processing such boldness ~ noting also that he was holding that very same steering wheel Veronica had referred to. Then he turned the ignition key and started them on their way home. By the time they got there it was evening, but the lights were on and Jimmy hoped Addie was doing something normal like preparing dinner perhaps or watching TV. He found he was wrong, however, as Victoria opened the door with a traditional Japanese greeting (‘Tadaima!’) and Addie scampered out of sight completely naked, save for her fuck-me sandals and a huge pink dildo.

“Tending to other affairs?” Jimmy asked, when Addie returned wearing a short gown plus her sandals, but minus the dildo.

“Well, you know, a woman has certain needs...”

“Oh, don’t be hard on Okaasan,” Victoria said. “She’s always diddling herself when her husband isn’t around.”

“And he isn’t around much,” Samantha added.

“Victoria!” Addie said.

“Well, it’s true,” Samantha said; “he’s always away at work. Like when you fucked Otousan on Christmas Eve, and Christmas, and that whole week through New Year’s...”

Addie blushed red and tried to change the subject.

“Anyhow,” Addie said, “anybody hungry?”

“No,” Victoria said, “we’re all full of corn dogs and cotton candy. So you can fuck now if you want.”

“Douyara,” Samantha said with an earnest nod, speaking Japanese; “karera wa seiku o shitai nodesu.”

“What’s that mean?” Jimmy asked, as Addie clip-clopped over to him, resting her pregnant belly against him and grasping his cock through his pants.

“It means we have good girls,” Addie replied, stroking Jimmy to a quick erection. “Now run along, girls.”

“Hai, Okaasan,” Samantha and Victoria said, bowing politely and taking their leave.


Ten minutes later, with Jimmy’s thumbs hooked through the ankle straps of Addie’s high heels, he forced her legs back and fucked her with force that surprised even himself, resting his whole weight on the backs of her thighs and smashing into her vagina like a piledriver. With her legs pushed back so far ~ right up against her womb ~ Addie was seriously concerned for the little one inside her.

“Jimmy, mind the baby...!”

But Jimmy was seized by a sexual fury now, desperate with lust for Addie but also confused at the frank openness of his lovely daughters. That fury expressed itself presently in sex that left Addie grunting with every pounding thrust into her belly, and whimpering as Jimmy’s helmet smashed into her cervix like a fist.

“Too hard...?” Jimmy asked.

“No, it’s good...” Addie whimpered, “but don’t make me miscarry!”

Hoping that wasn’t really a possibility, Jimmy nonetheless remained hard as iron as he continued pounding into Addie, feel every fold and furrow inside her wrapped around him tightly as he felt his nut building. Surely he was being too rough on Addie, yet the fury controlled him now as he mashed downward into her cervix again and again. Bathed in Addie’s wetness, he could almost imagine that moisture flowed from the weeping of her cervix, crying pitifully from its os as he beat it with his helmet.

Then ~ recalling Samantha’s comment about his huge nut in the car ~ Jimmy’s cum boiled over with a masssive load, and Addie gasped as Jimmy pressed in very hard to plant his seed in her deepest core. Jimmy was even afraid for a moment he had slipped inside her womb, but then realized his helmet was just pushed into a deep pocket next to her battered cervix. Nonetheless there was a lot of cum, and it quickly overran Addie’s pussy to glop and splatter on the bed beneath her.

Only then did Jimmy let go of Addie’s sandals ~ now twisted away from her feet and hanging just by their ankle straps ~ and pull back to lift off Addie, unleashing a fresh flow of spunk. As for Addie, she was glad to feel her baby kick in the aftermath ~ though the little girl was clearly not too happy with recent events.

“Well, I do like it rough...” Addie admitted, holding her belly as her feet fell to the bed, “but what’s gotten into you?”

Jimmy himself wasn’t quite sure, but took a guess.

“I just think I’m a little angry; why ARE our girls so open about sex?”

“Do you want them to be more innocent?”

“Well ... yes! We were so lucky we made such beautiful girls ~ not deformed mutant incest babies; I just hoped they would grow up more normal.”

“Well, you ought to know, Japanese girls aren’t like American girls. They like to talk about sex and fantasize about sex, but they don’t dare do it for real or their parents would disown them.”

“Would YOU disown them?”

“Well, I’m not Japanese,” Addie noted. “But I think it’s normal and healthy for girls to talk about sex.”

Jimmy wasn’t quite sure what to make of that, but on a related note he asked:

“Grandma, what was that Samantha said before we got going ~ you know, in Japanese?”

“Oh, she just said, ‘Obviously, they want to fuck’.”

“Perceptive,” Jimmy admitted.

“Yes, she is,” Addie agreed; then to Jimmy’s surprise (after the merciless pounding he’d given her), Addie reached for his cock to fondle his penis.

Only as he became hard in her hand did Jimmy realize his erection now felt raw from the rough sex, and his balls ached from the titan-load he’d pumped into Addie. But Jimmy didn’t feel well-placed to resist as Addie murmured “my turn”, hefted herself into a sitting position and lowered herself onto his erection. Impaled on Jimmy’s shaft, Addie paused a moment to make sure he was hard (not wanting to permantly damage his cock with what she had planned), then rolled her hips and began to smash herself down around him.

Jimmy winced, but supposed he deserved it...

“Too rough?” Addie asked.

“Well, my dick is a little tender, and my balls ache...”

“I’ll have to be gentle, then,” Addie said, though a devilish grin suggested she’d be anything but. And indeed, Jimmy was presently ripped with pleasure and pain as Addie alternated slow grinding of her hips with merciless smashing thrusts. With her heels still loose and hanging by their ankle straps, Addie then tucked her feet under Jimmy’s thighs to get a really good grip on her grandson, throttling his swollen cock to get the blow flowing well into the aching member.

“Not too rough...?” Addie asked again.

“No, it’s okay...” he gasped. “I’ve got it coming...!”


That night ~ after blowing a mercifully quick second load inside Addie ~ Jimmy fell asleep beside her, their mutually-furious lust sated for the moment. Feeling the baby move inside Addie where she snuggled up beside him, Jimmy again wondered if it might be his, then dreamt he was back in Japan, watching his son Teddie fucking his sisters. This made him quite angry at first, until the girls swelled up with pregnant bellies and tangled tentacles emerged from inside them. He then supposed Teddie was really a demon in disguise, and felt less angry as raping little girls was just what demons did.

Still it was a disturbing dream, and Jimmy was pleasantly surprised to wake in the morning with the pleasant sensation of three lips and tongues on his penis. A good night’s rest seemed to have healed his penis and he wondered: had Addie invited some friends over that Sunday morning?

But no, as he looked down between his legs he saw that it was Addie, Samantha and Victoria kissing his helmet and licking up and down his shaft.

“What the heck?” he said, backing up from the ladies. Am I still dreaming...?

“We just want to make you happy,” Samantha said, now rising along with Victoria and their mother into a sitting position. Though it wasn’t altogether surprising, he now saw that both his daughters did indeed have beautiful taut boobs, clearly inherited from their mother. The main obvious difference was how milk dribbled from Addie’s breasts when she went to cup them, spilling in drops onto her swollen belly.

“Is this a Japanese thing?” Jimmy asked, “like, you know, bathing together naked? Waking your dad up with a blowjob?”

“No, Otousan,” Victoria said, cupping her own bosoms as well, “we just want you to fuck us.”

Remaining dumbstruck, Jimmy was also paralyzed with surprise as pretty Samantha reached out to take his penis by the base and squeeze it hard.

“Girls,” he said ~ as Victoria joined in ~ “I could go to so much jail for this!”

“Oh, we won’t tell,” Samantha said, making a lock and key gesture with her free hand. “Himitsu desu.”

Jimmy didn’t understand.

“‘It’s our secret’,” Samantha explained.

Both girls then began rolling their thumbs across his glans penis, making pre-cum ooze from the tip which in turn they used to help them stroke the shaft. It felt heavenly, though Jimmy wondered how many years he’d serve in prison for this...

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.