Dating Dad an Loving It! - Cover

Dating Dad an Loving It!

Copyright© 2021 by Janet McCaverty

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - My Dad was a stranger to me when he came home from the war. Mum Didn't want him... but I did. ...A few readers have asked about my background ... so here it is.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including True Story   Incest   Father   Daughter   Bestiality   Babysitter   Porn Theatre  

Boyd Fenton stood atop of Table Mountain trying to absorb the spectacular panorama which lay before them. With Margo at his side they marvelled at Capetown’s splendour.

Margo purred, “Isn’t it wonderful darling?”

She was eager to impress Boyd to the land she loved by showing him some of the beautiful sights of her adopted country. Boyd kissed her neck. “It’s breath-taking.”

The temperature was an uncanny 70f which Capetown seemed to hold magically always in its palm, and the sky was very blue as Boyd gazed over the sea which stretched as far as the Antarctic.

They had some way to travel in a light aircraft before they reached Margo’s Ranch on the outskirts of Durban.

From above Boyd got a view of its spread, some of which was clearly mine workings and some being small hamlets of huts, sheds and barns. But to one side things were more cultivated and greener and among that stood a large ranch-house.

The light plane bumped down on a small strip that served the ranch and waiting for them alongside a dusty utility vehicle was the young Obitty.

Margo had given him a light hug saying, “Obitty, this is Mr Boyd; he’s the new boss man. He’ll be meeting everyone on the ranch tomorrow!”

They shook hands formally and Boyd felt the strength in his grip. Margo explained that Obitty and his mother Olandar were her personal housekeepers and were most precious to her. Obitty wore a smart shirt with shorts and shoes and was eager to help them with their luggage.

As they set off in the utility Margo explained that about three years ago Obitty’s father had been killed in a tribal conflict. He was about sixteen then; so he would be about twenty before long.

It was just a few minutes before they clambered from the utility that with a roar from it’s engine, the light plane rose into the blue sky.

Inside, the ranch-house was spacious and comfortable with a savoury smell of cooking, that made Boyd realise just how hungry he was! Then an afro-haired female, slim, very attractive and Boyd guessed around 30 came up to them, smiling shyly. Again Margo introduced him to Olandar as Mr Boyd – boss man.

She made a sort of curtsy saying ‘Mr Boyd’.

“Olandar, Please can you have a meal ready for us within an hour?”

“Yes Miss Margo; it’s halfway there already! Your call from Capetown got me all so busy and excited!” She laughed.

“You’re an absolute angel Olandar!”

Margo turned to her son, “Well Mr Boyd, are you ready for a hot tub?”

Margo and Boyd had been together in the bath for around fifteen minutes when Olander dutifully stood outside the bathroom to inform them that there was a long-distance call from England for Mr Boyd!

The pair look at each other guiltily before they both silently said, “Shelly.” to each other.

For in the lengthy procedure of Boyd revealing his mother’s wonderful offer; a directorship in a South African diamond processing plant; of the benefits that would bring Shelly status wise, she’d asked only for a phone number she could call Boyd on!

Boyd now stood dripping in the hallway with just a towel around his middle while talking to his wife Shelly on the phone. It was much like a million other phone calls of businessmen away from home – about how they are missing being at home with their wives and kids – the hardships each were going through together with snippets of interest sandwiched between the longing to see each other again.

And it was at this point he felt Margo sofly snuggle up behind him, as as he mechanically kept up the conversational charade, that her hand began teasing at his thigh. His cock involuntarily pumped up, as he struggled to concentrate on the conversation he was with his wife. Margo had a load of masturbatory tricks up her sleeve and began deploying them. Boyd’s dialog was beginning to fray and Shelly asked him what he meant? Margo now went into overdrive on her son, sensing a game success!

Margo delivered her killer punch and Boyd sort of yelled at his point of climax and slammed down the phone!

Olandar had discreetly witnessed their frolicking and was happy that her mistress had at last found a new love.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.