Dating Dad an Loving It! - Cover

Dating Dad an Loving It!

Copyright© 2021 by Janet McCaverty

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - My Dad was a stranger to me when he came home from the war. Mum Didn't want him... but I did. ...A few readers have asked about my background ... so here it is.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including True Story   Incest   Father   Daughter   Bestiality   Babysitter   Porn Theatre  

Dear Reader – as this will be my very last post, I thought I would sign off with a great little story I wrote a few weeks ago!

I hope you enjoyed Dating My Dad, because I really enjoyed writing it, and it did so well on your response. Oh for those who asked – it was all pure fiction. Cheerio!


Milf & Son Continental - By: Janet Mc Caverty

Boyd Fenton was content to sit and gaze at the colour and commotion of the fancy garden party taking place before him. He was vaguely aware that this event was to celebrate a recent wedding and a Uni-Graduation amongst the family Clan now happily gathered.

His own University days seemed distant, now they had a child. At 28, his life seemed to have reach a satisfactory enough plateau. He was married, he had become a father; they had family and friends. Yet he felt there was still something missing?

His nicely dressed wife Shelly was somewhere proudly showing off their toddler Alice, to whoever she encountered, but Boyd had dressed casually in shirt and swim-trunks, happy to have found a comfortable chair that he’d found placed nicely in a shady prime position.

“Sitting there without a drink Boyd? Shame on you!”

“Oh hello Aunty Brenda, I saw you over there taking the drinks round; and I really liked your hat!”

“Everyone has been saying that! So, I made a good choice for once! Now Boyd, would you like white wine or the Cocktail Fizz?”

“Oh; I’ll try the cocktail Brenda!”

“Your mother arrived just now and she’s looking really good! She was on her way over to see you when Shelly descended on her with little Alice. So, one Cocktail Fizz and that’s you seen to Boyd! Moving on! Chin Chin!”

As Boyd sipped the cocktail, he scanned the gathering and then saw his wife Shelly with a knot of people; then amongst them he realised the elegant slim woman in the lime green slacks was his mother Margo... ‘Wow’ She sure looked from some place else!

It was a long time since Margo and Boyd had met physically, as she now lived abroad; and to be present at this ‘clan picnic’ Margo had flown in from Capetown only yesterday.

Margo’s husband, who had actually owned a diamond mine, had died a year or so ago; leaving Margo aged 45, a rather wealthy widow.

She had since discovered the pitfalls of being a wealthy widow; it rendered an attractive woman, wary and lonely.

Boyd’s attention was then taken up by another mingling relative who praised him on his fatherhood and proceeded to dig up past nostalgic events that soon became tedious.

But mercifully from behind, there was a tap on his shoulder and as he turned his head, Margo in a trice, had slipped upon his knee, her soft lime-green rump nestled into his groin!

“Margo!” he laughed. Embracing her, he was bathed in her fragrance, then his hands had little alternative other than placing them on her hip and thigh.

“My darling boy! Or rather darling man now Boyd!”

“And your so light and nimble and lovely Margo!” He knew his words were silly, but he was trying to cope with the feeling of his mother’s warm pussy pressed against his cock! It felt like she had no panties on beneath her thin slacks!

Her snatch wiggled over his cock as she kissed him lightly on the lips, and with glinting eyes said softly “And I know a prime position when I see one.”

Boyd wondered what she meant but realised he was getting ‘aroused’, and he felt a rising panic, because their relationship had always been unsullied and pure. Getting a hard-on with your mother sat on your lap was neither of those things! His wife Shelly had sometimes sat on his lap in their romancing days, yet it was crazy how this felt so much more exciting ... and dangerous! How could he stop it! He hands went to her waist in a vain effort to somehow guide her from his sweet spot – somehow convey to her, his dilemma!

Margo had sat on her son’s lap because he was the only man in the world she could do so without causing gossip?

But within a trice, something had triggered between them; something she hadn’t expected; it was sex! His cock had responded against her and the touch of his hands felt heavenly.

Boyd gave her a worried look and her nod of assent was barely perceptible. The tips of his fingers briefly stroked her thigh, moving over the lime green fabric of her slacks. It was an intensely daring and intimate act, that simple touch, when amongst a gathering of relatives.

Margo’s nipples had hardened, and her snatch was juicing up. She felt his really big cock nudging firmly between her tail! It excited her madly ... and she wanted to savour it ... for just a tiny while longer ... even though she knew it was immoral and could sense his panic.

Suddenly Shelly was upon them, frowning, “Hah! You found him sitting on his throne then Margo! You lazy thing Boyd! They all kept asking me where you were! It got embarrassing! And now Alice needs the potty – where are the loos here anyway?”

Margo gazed at Shelly and guilt welled up in her heart. Boyd’ gorgeously thick cock belonged to his wife. But she could feel that his wife’s presence had only served to add danger and excitement to the situation, so her son’s cock was now like a cucumber beneath her!

Margo looked into Boyd’ eyes, and saw the same heavy guilt looking back at her. They both now realised a strong sexual seed had sprung up between them and it could soon flourish into something quite magical!

But right now they had a problem Houston; because just then Auntie Brenda returned to replenish their glasses; and both Margo and Boyd were unable to move without revealing the shocking secret of Boyd’ lust for his mother!

“Margo! You’ve come all this way to be here and your still without a glass in your hand! Do try the Cocktail Fizz; it’s getting rave reviews!”

“Then sock it to me Brenda!” chimed Margo.

Brenda came forward with the cocktail and Margo saw a way out of their fix.

Margo took hold of the glass and thanked Brenda, then rose with the glass to propose a toast to Shelly and Boyd. She turned to face her son and in doing so spilled the cocktail squarely on Boyd’ lap!

The onlookers shriek at the classic party blunder; clapping in glee!

Boyd’s hands covered his embarrassment as Margo smartly nicked Brenda’s bar-cloth, giving it to Boyd, who turned away while ‘drying’ himself off. They had escaped detection by a small margin and a clever piece of camouflage and Margo had grinned at Boyd’ look of gratitude.

Margo accompanied Shelly with Alice to find the loos and asked her if she would mind Boyd having dinner with her at the hotel, just the two of them?

And Shelly agreed that any mother who had flown in from abroad, should certainly get to spend an evening over dinner with her son. And he should stay overnight too. Better safe than sorry Shelly thought.

Margo wanted to give herself all to Boyd now, especially on their first night in bed together at the hotel. And after much lovemaking they can talk about how Boyd might join her at some stage in the future, as her Alpha Male and business partner on the estate in Durban.

As Boyd drove himself to the hotel that evening to join his mother for ‘dinner’ the day’s events ricochet around his mind ... and he came to the conclusion that what had led to this most extraordinary day of his life was down to him choosing an Cocktail!


When Boyd checked in at the hotel the receptionist welcomed him, saying the room had been reserved and paid for and handed him the key for room 204.

The hotel was fairly quiet and as yet there was no sign of Margo. His room was standard and adequate and had quite a nice bathroom and balcony. Then he saw there was a small vase of flowers with a card which read; Thanks for coming darling, – I’ll see you in the cocktail bar at 6.30pm. Margo x

Suddenly Boyd was filled with doubt! The note made no hint of what his inflamed mind had imagined! When his wife Shelly informed him that his mother wanted him to have dinner with her at the hotel because she had to fly out the following day, he had marvelled at his mother’s agility at getting what she wanted – which on this occasion was him in bed! And to cap it all it had been Shelly’s decision for him to stay over to avoid any chance of drink-driving! He was on cloud nine!

Since that moment he had been racked with lust, guilt and anticipation in equal measure, but now there was another element, massive doubt. What kind low life was he to imagine that because he had got sexed up when his mother had sat on his lap, it entitled him to going the whole hog with her? Had she said as much? No!

And now her note on the card with the flowers made it clear; she was looking forward to an enjoyable conversation with her son; to hear about his life as a married man - with a little child – over a drink before dinner and bed. Fortunately, Shelly had included his PJs in his overnight bag.

Boyd looked at his watch; he had nearly half an hour to get through before he could get a stiff drink and quell his turmoil.

When Boyd went into the hotel’s cocktail bar there were a few other guest; a businessman chatting to the barman and two couples dressed for dinner sitting at small tables, but no sign of Margo. He wondered if he should order himself a drink but thought better of it.

“Hello darling, hope I haven’t kept you waiting?”

Boyd turned and caught his breath; his mother looked ravishing.

Her superb figure was made for the slim black cocktail dress she wore, her hair fixed in the salon. She looked taller due to the heels she wore and her eyes were fixed on his as she came and kissed him full on the lips. Then she looked at the bar and said softly to Boyd,

“I’ll have a long ... slow ... screw, with you darling.”

A wave of euphoria came over Boyd; she had so cleverly spelt out the agenda!

As Boyd seated her at a table, the anticipation of the evening ahead was all the alcohol he needed right now, still, at the bar he ordered two Screwdriver cocktails which he thought would fit the bill perfectly.

In the past, before life had separated them, they had always enjoyed sensible conversations together. Now, years later they found that still held good. There was much to catch up on; and much more to discover as lovers. Just being together and able to chat freely was bliss to them both.

The dinner gong came and went; but they were not hungry for food. Each found it difficult to choose between their stimulating discussions and the stimulations awaiting them when alone together.

After their third screwdriver they retired to Margo’s room; which was the hotel’s best suite. Entering together, they both knew it was where their first screwing session would take place. Upon closing the door, they were in a world of their own.

Slowly they began undressing each other, siclently savouring each stage with caresses and kisses.

For Boyd part of his delight was in his mother’s overall sophistication.

For Margo it was partly that she saw Boyd as a perfect male specimen.

It had seduced her when seeing him at the picnic.

Now she could see the cock that had driven her to the edge of reason when sat on his lap in her lime green slacks. It was as magnificent as she had imagined; and pulsing with desire for her cunt. And Margo’s cunt was more than ready to receive it!

These were elements in a force that drew them together. And that force drove them to animal delights as evening turned into night. Margo the more experience of the two, drove Boyd on to achieve act of debauchery he never knew existed. But still she spurred him on, extending his staying power further than his wife Shelly could have believed possible.

And by the time dawn had risen their future together had been pencilled out. Before long Boyd would join his mother in South Africa.

Chapter 3.

Boyd Fenton stood atop of Table Mountain trying to absorb the spectacular panorama which lay before them. With Margo at his side they marvelled at Capetown’s splendour.

Margo purred, “Isn’t it wonderful darling?”

She was eager to impress Boyd to the land she loved by showing him some of the beautiful sights of her adopted country. Boyd kissed her neck. “It’s breath-taking.”

The temperature was an uncanny 70f which Capetown seemed to hold magically always in its palm, and the sky was very blue as Boyd gazed over the sea which stretched as far as the Antarctic.

They had some way to travel in a light aircraft before they reached Margo’s Ranch on the outskirts of Durban.

From above Boyd got a view of its spread, some of which was clearly mine workings and some being small hamlets of huts, sheds and barns. But to one side things were more cultivated and greener and among that stood a large ranch-house.

The light plane bumped down on a small strip that served the ranch and waiting for them alongside a dusty utility vehicle was the young Obitty.

Margo had given him a light hug saying, “Obitty, this is Mr Boyd; he’s the new boss man. He’ll be meeting everyone on the ranch tomorrow!”

They shook hands formally and Boyd felt the strength in his grip. Margo explained that Obitty and his mother Olandar were her personal housekeepers and were most precious to her. Obitty wore a smart shirt with shorts and shoes and was eager to help them with their luggage.

As they set off in the utility Margo explained that about three years ago Obitty’s father had been killed in a tribal conflict. He was about sixteen then; so he would be about twenty before long.

It was just a few minutes before they clambered from the utility that with a roar from it’s engine, the light plane rose into the blue sky.

Inside, the ranch-house was spacious and comfortable with a savoury smell of cooking, that made Boyd realise just how hungry he was! Then an afro-haired female, slim, very attractive and Boyd guessed around 30 came up to them, smiling shyly. Again Margo introduced him to Olandar as Mr Boyd – boss man.

She made a sort of curtsy saying ‘Mr Boyd’.

“Olandar, Please can you have a meal ready for us within an hour?”

“Yes Miss Margo; it’s halfway there already! Your call from Capetown got me all so busy and excited!” She laughed.

“You’re an absolute angel Olandar!”

Margo turned to her son, “Well Mr Boyd, are you ready for a hot tub?”

Margo and Boyd had been together in the bath for around fifteen minutes when Olander dutifully stood outside the bathroom to inform them that there was a long-distance call from England for Mr Boyd!

The pair look at each other guiltily before they both silently said, “Shelly.” to each other.

For in the lengthy procedure of Boyd revealing his mother’s wonderful offer; a directorship in a South African diamond processing plant; of the benefits that would bring Shelly status wise, she’d asked only for a phone number she could call Boyd on!

Boyd now stood dripping in the hallway with just a towel around his middle while talking to his wife Shelly on the phone. It was much like a million other phone calls of businessmen away from home – about how they are missing being at home with their wives and kids – the hardships each were going through together with snippets of interest sandwiched between the longing to see each other again.

And it was at this point he felt Margo sofly snuggle up behind him, as as he mechanically kept up the conversational charade, that her hand began teasing at his thigh. His cock involuntarily pumped up, as he struggled to concentrate on the conversation he was with his wife. Margo had a load of masturbatory tricks up her sleeve and began deploying them. Boyd’s dialog was beginning to fray and Shelly asked him what he meant? Margo now went into overdrive on her son, sensing a game success!

Margo delivered her killer punch and Boyd sort of yelled at his point of climax and slammed down the phone!

Olandar had discreetly witnessed their frolicking and was happy that her mistress had at last found a new love.

Chapter 4.

Olandar’s joy at seeing her mistress with a new love was because the death of Margo’s husband Laurence Fenton a few years ago, had been shocking not only for her but all those on the Ranch.

Laurence Fenton, aged 56 and the founder of the Rancho Mining Company, had been murdered in a very ugly manner! He had been found in the mine with an axe stuck in his back!

The reason why was a mystery? The murderer unknown? It became an unresolved murder, which had cast an air of fear and suspicion.

Since then Miss Margo had been sad and alone, with only Olandar and her son Obitty to really trust in; they had bonded and become family.

So now, seeing Margo with a strong man by her side once more, was very reassuring, and would be comforting for all those on Ranchos.

Some though would say, he’d taken on a tough task in following on from Laurence Fenton, who had set up the company from scratch!

Laurence Fenton had been the son of an English coalminer back in Devon, who knew his work would cause his death. So he’d forbade his son Laurence, ever to go down the mines; and to seek work elsewhere.

Young Laurence chose to join the crew of a tramp steamer as a cabin boy.

So at sixteen he bade his home farewell and then had to endure the initiation of being bugger’d by the ships first mate!

He overcame various hardships that befall a newcomer to a life at sea, but grew in stature and self-confidence, seeing many ports of call. One port of call became special to him; he had fallen in love with the sight of Table Mountain.

Whenever docking in Capetown, Laurence Fenton felt the mountain beckoned him into a magical land of promise that lay beyond.

Eventually he responded to that call and jumped ship!

If caught he would face harsh treatment as a deserter ... but he wasn’t caught because instead of being drunk in a bar, he was on his way off along the south African coast.

He’d traded his tramp-steamer, for a magical land, and he was captivated!

He passed first through Port Elizabeth and then through East London; before nearly reaching Durban. And it was while camped on the outskirts and seeking water in a dried-up gully, that he first found diamonds!

His path from finding diamond bearing land to establishing Rancho Mining was long difficult, dirty and complex, and by the time it was a going concern Laurence Fenton was aged twenty-eight and still unmarried.

But he hadn’t needed a wife to have a full sex life.

In the process of building the mining company he was much sought after. There were wealthy people wanting to do business deals, offering pleasing enticements down to poor men prepared to offer their woman for entertainment in their bid for employment at the mine.

Sexual favours were a currency as they so often are in business anywhere. Even when a lad wants to go to sea on a tramp-steamer.

Chapter 5.

The following day was to be an extraordinary one for Boyd.

It had begun around 7am when he awoke to the sensation of Margo caressing his cock which was already full to bursting without a by your leave!

Margo had been awake for a while, just listening to him sleeping and breathing up against her. He was in the same spot when he’d finally expired after their rampant fucking the night before.

But she too had slept soundly after being fucked to oblivion, yet soon upon wakening her appetite for him began fretting once again, and she could not resist touching and caressing him.

He had drowsily responded by grunting, moaning, and rolling onto her, kissing her luxuriously.

“You have the most wonderous cock my darling”, she crooned.

“Yeh? Well it’s aching right now.” he quipped.

The pair writhed a while, before Boyd drove his cock into the heart of his mother’s cunt in one long thrust! ... Her yell was ecstatic!

At the time Olandar had been preparing tea for them and hearing Margo’s yell, recognised it for what it was. They were rampant so early!

She grinned formulating some fun. She took the tray of tea to their door, waited and listened.

She chose her moment to perfection. They were on the vinegar stroke; both gasping in bliss as Boyd ejaculated into Margo lunging beneath him! Olandar entered with her tray,

“Good Morning; I thought you’d like tea to start your day!” ... What she glimpsed as Mr Boyd drew out, exceeded her curiosity!

... It was past nine that morning that Margo accompanied Boyd around the Ranchos, as it was known by those who lived and worked there.

It was a self-contained community with some family’s having lived there from the early days of the mine being established. They mostly had the better units or huts with electric and water facilities, while other lone laborers shared varied dormitory accommodation.

There was a store for basic provisions, and a makeshift saloon bar where gambling was a pass-time. Once a day there was a bus that ran into Durban which was over an hour away.

But it was the Mine that supported all of this and later in the day it was Obitty who accompanied Boyd on the inspection.

Obitty clearly had senior status among the miners they encountered, and he spoke to them in their own language; usually ‘Yarpy’ or ‘Africanse’ but some also spoke English. Their naked skins shimmered in a cocktail of blacks, browns and beiges.

Ultimately the task was to extract the right kind of gem-rock and get it to the storage barns. It was the gem-sorting barn that Obitty finally took his new boss into, and here Boyd came to handle a small quantity of the dull soapy material which was diamond ore.

As he handled some he thought of Margonce Fenton and how it was some ore just like this, which had inspired him to spend much of his life in building what Boyd had spent the past few hours exploring.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.