Dating Dad an Loving It! - Cover

Dating Dad an Loving It!

Copyright© 2021 by Janet McCaverty

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My Dad was a stranger to me when he came home from the war. Mum Didn't want him... but I did. ...A few readers have asked about my background ... so here it is.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including True Story   Incest   Father   Daughter   Bestiality   Babysitter   Porn Theatre  

As my mother left one evening at six, she called up the stairs to me, “Don’t wait up Janet! ... I’m staying over at Raymond’s after the show; Okay? Bye! ... Margot could be a little self-centred.”

But I was glad! At last I would be alone for a whole night with my Dad!

In my bedroom I felt tense after putting on my new dress and high-heels that I had chosen when dad had met me from school and taken me shopping in town. It had been our first date out together.

I judged myself in the mirror before going downstairs. I’d never dressed-up for a man before. Well ... I was only fourteen.

As I entered the room his eyes widened in pleasure. “Mmm, your in your new high-heels! ... God ... you look so ... grown up! What happened to that Rag-Doll!”

I blushed recalling how uncared for I’d been before.

“But do you like my new dress Dad?”

“Like it! Yes!” he said softly as he kissed me on the cheek; then added “Look Janet, your old enough to call me Dan now.”

“Oh ... ok ... Dan.” I smiled shyly.

“I think we should celebrate with a glass of Margot’s sherry! What do you say?”

“Oh I don’t know, what’s it like?”

“Well,,, lets find out!” he laughed.

I laughed too and stood fingering my hair in the mirror above the mantelpiece. Dan returned with a small round tray with drinks. I turned taking the glass of sherry and sipped it looking him in the eye.

“Mmm ... it’s nice Dan.”

He looked at me then took a sip of his own drink. “ Cheers young lady!”

I smiled, “ I’ve never been called a young lady before. It’s nice!”

Dad bent forward and kissed me so softly on my neck... “I’d like you to be my young lady.” he murmured.

He kissed me tenderly on the lips; my eyes closed and I kissed him.

“And I will be.” I murmured.

I heard him gasp.

Then silence. We both suddenly felt embarrassed.

Dan, feeling lost, turned to the radio and fiddled with the dial. “Must be something for us to listen to on here?”

I too was flustered and gazed into my glass while sipping from it. Then Dan found some music and it was a tune I knew. I gave out a yell and began bopping and swaying to it!

“Hey that’s great Janet!” I laughed at his response, “ Why Dan! Your blushing!”

“Yes I believe I am!” he laughed trying to hide the bulge of his cock!

I took his hand and bopped madly around him to the music.

The tune ended and we both clasped each other gleefully and fell onto the sofa, giggling.

A slower smoochy song was on now. Dan rested his hand on my thigh, and my pussy juiced up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.