Dating Dad an Loving It! - Cover

Dating Dad an Loving It!

Copyright© 2021 by Janet McCaverty

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - My Dad was a stranger to me when he came home from the war. Mum Didn't want him... but I did. ...A few readers have asked about my background ... so here it is.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including True Story   Incest   Father   Daughter   Bestiality   Babysitter   Porn Theatre  

The flogging event at Ranchos had been a watershed moment for Boyd Fenton.

It had given him an understanding in how Ranchos had evolved under the rule of his father; and the possibilities of what it might become under his guidance in the future.

Some of the established residents felt unsure about this new Mr Boyd who had mysteriously returned with Ranchos sole owner, Margo Fenton.

Who was he? Where had he come from? And what did he hold in store for their future?

Boyd had become aware of these questions against him, that were never actually put into words; but could read in their eyes when he was dealing with them.

And none knew he was the son of Richard Fenton!

And arriving as Margo Fenton’s new husband, that was also something that had to remain a secret between himself and Margo.

For even in this rudimentary clan, their true relationship was taboo.

Margo had originally left England when Boyd had gone off to University.

She’d left to join Richard in South Africa; because he’d begged her to do so, and she could find no reason not too!

They had exchanged occasional phone calls over the years, and things were good. But then Margo’s husband Richard had been murdered!

Margo had returned to England with an ambition to entice her son out to Ranchos; because she could see the goldmine really needed a strong white bossman at the helm; ... and she was also desperately lonely.

What Margo had not planned though, was the pair of them falling madly in lust for each other from the start!

But that had been their fickle hand of fete.

Knowing they were unable to conceal their lust for each other, they had adopted the guise of husband and wife. And it had worked well, especially as they shared the Ranch-house with Olandar and her son Obitty, who were highly regarded on Ranchos. Each of them had their own private room. They were a strait-laced pair. ~ ~

In the late evening after the flogging, over an after-sex drink in bed, Margo and Boyd mulled over its potential as a professional venture.

‘Yes, Margo had agreed; the flogging event had revealed a hidden potential for Ranchos. The spectacle had so many possibilities!’

‘But would that be as a Daytripper’s sideshow?’

‘Or maybe a very private experience for a wealthy individual?’

‘Then there was that powerful sexual kick they had both experienced!’

‘What would a wealthy punter be willing to pay for such a unique thrill; of welding a whip onto a naked bound figure before them?’

One idea spun on to another –

‘What sort of patron would be good for Ranchos?’

‘Wealthy? How wealthy?’

‘But how would they get here? And where would they stay?’

These were the questions that Boyd and Margo posed, while Olander listened intently, up against the glass tumbler, between her and their adjoining wall!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.