Dating Dad an Loving It! - Cover

Dating Dad an Loving It!

Copyright© 2021 by Janet McCaverty

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - My Dad was a stranger to me when he came home from the war. Mum Didn't want him... but I did. ...A few readers have asked about my background ... so here it is.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including True Story   Incest   Father   Daughter   Bestiality   Babysitter   Porn Theatre  

Although Margo had witnessed a Ranchos flogging once before it had been some years ago when her husband Laurence had been alive; and the victim then had been a burly miner being punished for trying to form a workers union. Even then she had found the savage nature of a flogging intoxicating and sexually stimulating. The bondage, the watching crowd, the pain and passion!

After that flogging Laurence had returned to the ranch-house for a stiff drink but she had gone to the hut where the miner was taken. Then she had dismissed those tending his lashed and bleeding body. To be alone with the flogged man.

She had quietly taken off her blouse and then nursed the big man tenderly, allowing him to suckle on her naked breast. Upon his cock responding, she lowered her mouth onto his large black cock and brought him gradually up to a shuddering climax. His silky sperm had slid down her throat like honey.

Margo had found the experience almost transcendental, giving her feeling of being a Florence Nightingale to a war victim in a hospital. As a child she had read about the saintly Englishwoman and had fantasised what she may have done in the small hours of the night; alone with all those lonely men?

Laurence had been unaware of the act and she wasn’t inclined to share it with him; as their initial sex life had tailed off by then. And until now it was something she had all but forgotten.

Now the sight of her own Boyd, delivering the whip to the naked negress with such passion released that same perverted lust. She could sense Boyd was aroused and she longed to have him in her mouth whilst reliving the thrill of the flogging!

But now the flogging was done, and he stood there looking almost sad it was finished. The negress was in comatose and had ceased to struggle against the leather thongs binding her thighs to the trunk; yet still her breast stood defiant!

Margo went to Boyd and taking his arm led him to the house. They had some serious fucking to do.

By the time they had reached the house, several miners had formed a queue by the sloping palm tree; and one of them had already got busy raping the helpless negress.

A proportion of the residents who had assembled to see justice carried out, remained to witness the death by fucking, of the unfortunate Sex-Parlour madam.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.